Is there going to be a script/version with the armbinders removed? Because nothing I have done up to this point has seemed to fix me becoming unbound when armbinders are equipped.

this is intentional... it says even "your armbinder ties you tighter than the rope would"

honestly i dont really care much to continue work on this mod, it was meant as a simple throwaway mod to add some gear, and im not even using submit anymore because i dont really like how the mod has changed, so... anyone who wants to write/rewrite it is more than welcome.

TLDR: dont expect more updates on this.

honestly i dont really care much to continue work on this mod, it was meant as a simple throwaway mod to add some gear, and im not even using submit anymore because i dont really like how the mod has changed, so... anyone who wants to write/rewrite it is more than welcome.

TLDR: dont expect more updates on this.

If I may then, I'd love to continue to develop this mod....it is far too good to let it die :)

I've actually been playing with it for quite a while to find a way to integrate it in to the game of Skyrim so it doesn't disrupt your play through too much, yet still adds another threat to the player character.

My solution was to have the player go through a progression of bondage each time they were knocked down, starting with things that barely made any difference all the way up to the dreaded armbinder that would essentially halt your adventure until freed.

Anyway, to cut to the chase here is my mutation of your mod.

Installation is Manual at the moment

Copy the .pex files in to data/scripts folder

Copy the .psc files in to data/scripts/source folder (for those that wish to take a peak at the code behind the mod)

About this Mod (would put this in spoiler but I can't get it to work!)

Requirements

Devious Devices Integration 2.7

Sexlab Submit

Sexlab Submit + Devious Devices

Live a Deviant Life

Zaz Animation Pack

Gameplay

As mentioned, the idea for this mod was to provide a punishment to the player character above and beyond just watching an animation. However, I didn't want it to be game breaking or annoying to the player but still to provide a serious threat after too many mistakes

When ever you get knocked down and after your attackers have had their way with you, the player character will be placed into a random bondage pose from Zaz Animation Pack. They will also have a locked devious item added to them. The items added are progressed each time the player is knocked down as follows...

1st Knock Down - Random Armbinders

2nd Knock Down -  Random Legbinders

3rd Knock Down - Random Collar

4th Knock Down - Slave Boots

5th Knock Down - Random Gag

6th Knock Down - Random Belt + Merciless Plugs

7th Knock Down - Blindfold

8th Knock Down - Armbinder (gag removed :) )

If the player manages to remove an item before the next knock down then the first missing item the script comes to will be added.

As you can see the first 3 times the punishment is really only cosmetic and the player can almost get straight back in to the fight to retrieve their items as long as they can loot some armour/weapons.

The 4th time the players movement is slowed (annoying but no biggie), 5th time no talking/eating/drinking (that can be quite annoying) , 6th time those damnable plugs!, 7th time poor vision (definitely a downer unless you cheat), 8th time hope you got some friends near by (pretty much a return to town event unless you get lucky)!

I use the following Submit settings

1. Steal Player Items ON

2. Hardcore Escape OFF

3. Random Assaults while Bound OFF (this helps attackers wonder off back to what ever they were doing giving you time to escape. However, they can sometimes come back and attack again if you take too long to escape)

4. Binding Level 3

Other mods that work well -

Devious Devices for the Masses 2 for random key drops (but not too many :) )

Deviously Helpless for extra fun with vibrating plugs and armbinders

Dangerously Nude / Lovers Victim for attacks while naked

Frostfall (but turn off death by exposure)

Realistic Needs and Diseases for extra punishment

ProgressiveDevices.zip

what i would suggest is packing up an install ready version without needing manual replacements -- most people wont want to deal with it and its too easy to mess something up

yeah and maintaining both versions, the old one (for now) and the new one.

seems a nice addition, just few questions:

why the gag get removed if you got the armbinder up?

what you think about let the players choose what to get on a positive surrender? like i want to get 1st belt&plugs, 2nd gag, etc.

what i would suggest is packing up an install ready version without needing manual replacements -- most people wont want to deal with it and its too easy to mess something up

yeah and maintaining both versions. 

seems a nice addition, just one question: why the gag get removed if you got the armbinder up?

Though I haven't checked, he probably is using the Struggle-Proof Armbinder for the last option (Thus, making the only way of getting out of the armbinder asking for help).

yeah and maintaining both versions. 

seems a nice addition, just one question: why the gag get removed if you got the armbinder up?

Though I haven't checked, he probably is using the Struggle-Proof Armbinder for the last option (Thus, making the only way of getting out of the armbinder asking for help).

there's actually something like that? never found it!

gonna check it out :D

Yes this mod requires you to install submit + devious devices. Original post updated :)

And I will make it in to a proper installable mod...I just haven't got that far yet :)

The armbinder is semi struggle proof...it can take a long time to actually get it off and when combined with a gag which stops you asking for help I found it pretty annoying as it disrupted the game too much effectively bringing it to a halt while you sat there trying to get the armbinder off (boring!). By removing the gag the player at least has the option...stay and struggle or go looking for help.

I'll have a look at creating an MCM menu for it so you can choose the order that items are added...however, I am pretty new to creation kit etc so it may take a while.

Yes this mod requires you to install submit + devious devices. Original post updated :)

And I will make it in to a proper installable mod...I just haven't got that far yet :)

The armbinder is semi struggle proof...it can take a long time to actually get it off and when combined with a gag which stops you asking for help I found it pretty annoying as it disrupted the game too much effectively bringing it to a halt while you sat there trying to get the armbinder off (boring!). By removing the gag the player at least has the option...stay and struggle or go looking for help.

I'll have a look at creating an MCM menu for it so you can choose the order that items are added...however, I am pretty new to creation kit etc so it may take a while.

Awesome this just made my day I totally agree about the armbinder thing it just becomes tedious and annoying have to sit there and get them off. Quick question do I need to have the Super hardcore version of Submit + DDevices installed?

Yeah, I agree (Hence why I built both options for escape in to the armbinder in the first place!). When I originally designed the Gags, I hadn't intended for them to be used for long-term use (Figured they'd be used in scenes/quests/etc). That's obviously not the role they're commonly being used in, however.

When I originally designed the Gags, I hadn't intended for them to be used for long-term use

I honestly dont think you can assume that about anything you make :P (even the blindfold, which is why what effects it has are so important)

Requirements

Devious Devices Integration 2.7

Sexlab Submit

Sexlab Submit + Devious Devices

Live a Deviant Life

Zaz Animation Pack

Gameplay

As mentioned, the idea for this mod was to provide a punishment to the player character above and beyond just watching an animation. However, I didn't want it to be game breaking or annoying to the player but still to provide a serious threat after too many mistakes

When ever you get knocked down and after your attackers have had their way with you, the player character will be placed into a random bondage pose from Zaz Animation Pack. They will also have a locked devious item added to them. The items added are progressed each time the player is knocked down as follows...

1st Knock Down - Random Armbinders

2nd Knock Down -  Random Legbinders

3rd Knock Down - Random Collar

4th Knock Down - Slave Boots

5th Knock Down - Random Gag

6th Knock Down - Random Belt + Merciless Plugs

7th Knock Down - Blindfold

8th Knock Down - Armbinder (gag removed :) )

If the player manages to remove an item before the next knock down then the first missing item the script comes to will be added.

As you can see the first 3 times the punishment is really only cosmetic and the player can almost get straight back in to the fight to retrieve their items as long as they can loot some armour/weapons.

The 4th time the players movement is slowed (annoying but no biggie), 5th time no talking/eating/drinking (that can be quite annoying) , 6th time those damnable plugs!, 7th time poor vision (definitely a downer unless you cheat), 8th time hope you got some friends near by (pretty much a return to town event unless you get lucky)!

I use the following Submit settings

1. Steal Player Items ON

2. Hardcore Escape OFF

3. Random Assaults while Bound OFF (this helps attackers wonder off back to what ever they were doing giving you time to escape. However, they can sometimes come back and attack again if you take too long to escape)

4. Binding Level 3

First,thank you so much for taking time to update this mod :)

Now,it works fine at first,but after having the Random Armbinders,Random Legbinders and Random Collar,the mod stops adding items (slave boots are next).

I have latest version of all mods needed,even using your Submit settings,but still no luck.

Now,it works fine at first,but after having the Random Armbinders,Random Legbinders and Random Collar,the mod stops adding items (slave boots are next).

I have latest version of all mods needed,even using your Submit settings,but still no luck.

Double check that you have Live a deviant life installed, which also requires the alternate start mod. I believe the boots are part of that mod and if you haven't got that mod installed then it will never get past the boot part as they will never be added :)

Awesome this just made my day I totally agree about the armbinder thing it just becomes tedious and annoying have to sit there and get them off. Quick question do I need to have the Super hardcore version of Submit + DDevices installed?

I don't think it matters which version you install as my scripts overwrite the necessary areas....however, I always installed it in super hardcore mode.

oh, i don't wanna force something that can change your course for the mod, that was just a suggestion. :D

i'm a bit curious btw, what plans you have in mind for continuing the mod?

Well, to be truthful I'm not sure. If there were more struggling animations in the zaz animation pack I would use those as you try to escape. At the moment there are only 2 hogties and the pillory that actually have a struggle animation...not sure if there are any more in the works.

At the moment the attackers bind you to a certain position and if that includes some furniture it just magically appears when you're bound and disappears when you escape. I'd like to look at adding this furniture to the various dungeons and forts so they lead you to that specific item to bind you in the correct pose (much like in prison overhaul where you're led to the stocks). Maybe add some specific comments like "stretch her in the rack..." or "nail her to that cross..." If there is no specific furniture near by then they just use a standard tie up. Could be a significant amount of work though.

I'd like to make more interaction with your attackers. If you take too long to escape maybe they will come back to check on you...give you a whipping etc

Or if you get captured a lot you gain recognition so other bandits start to hear about how much of an easy target you are with suitable taunts etc while in combat.

Double check that you have Live a deviant life installed, which also requires the alternate start mod. I believe the boots are part of that mod and if you haven't got that mod installed then it will never get past the boot part as they will never be added :)

i have the same problem and both of them are up to date.

will try with a fresh game.

Well, to be truthful I'm not sure. If there were more struggling animations in the zaz animation pack I would use those as you try to escape. At the moment there are only 2 hogties and the pillory that actually have a struggle animation...not sure if there are any more in the works.

At the moment the attackers bind you to a certain position and if that includes some furniture it just magically appears when you're bound and disappears when you escape. I'd like to look at adding this furniture to the various dungeons and forts so they lead you to that specific item to bind you in the correct pose (much like in prison overhaul where you're led to the stocks). Maybe add some specific comments like "stretch her in the rack..." or "nail her to that cross..." If there is no specific furniture near by then they just use a standard tie up. Could be a significant amount of work though.

I'd like to make more interaction with your attackers. If you take too long to escape maybe they will come back to check on you...give you a whipping etc

Or if you get captured a lot you gain recognition so other bandits start to hear about how much of an easy target you are with suitable taunts etc while in combat.

If you may i say something,

Dont waste your time doing overcomplicated scenes like in prison overhaul, you will have too much work and they will get boring quickly.

Furniture magically appearing/disappearing is not as bad as it sounds, just add some stunning, a black screen, a message box with a nice descriptive narrative, fade in and you are done.

If you reeeeeally want to be perfectionist, just give a black screen and teleport away the player to a "nice cozy little dungeon" and torture her there. But please, no repetitive lead scenes, after all you will captured quite some times, right?

Thanks for dont let this great mod die.

i have the same problem and both of them are up to date.

will try with a fresh game.

Make me the third one to have this issue, also on a new game.

I've been looking through the source codes, and forgive me if I'm completely off-target, but between zadlib and _slsubmitboundeffect, I don't see:

ElseIf device == SlaveBoots
		deviceRendered = SlaveBootsRendered
		deviceKeyword = zad_DeviousSlaveBoots

Is this important?

If you may i say something,

Dont waste your time doing overcomplicated scenes like in prison overhaul, you will have too much work and they will get boring quickly.

Furniture magically appearing/disappearing is not as bad as it sounds, just add some stunning, a black screen, a message box with a nice descriptive narrative, fade in and you are done.

If you reeeeeally want to be perfectionist, just give a black screen and teleport away the player to a "nice cozy little dungeon" and torture her there. But please, no repetitive lead scenes, after all you will captured quite some times, right?

Thanks for dont let this great mod die.

I think you're right, and I don't want this to turn in to a distraction for the player. Basically, you've been knocked down, have a bit of punishment for escaping death, now be on your way! I'd just like to make it a little bit slicker.

Talking of making things slicker, I have integrated my mod into the original installation file so you can select any permutation of this wonderful mod that you like. I've also tweaked my scripts to sort out the slave boot issue.

SexLab - Submit + Devious Devices + Progressive Bondage V1.1a.zip

Talking of making things slicker, I have integrated my mod into the original installation file so you can select any permutation of this wonderful mod that you like. I've also tweaked my scripts to sort out the slave boot issue.

I noticed that using the super hardcore version the slave boots are added correctly to the game,only that the blindfold is added everytime and no armbinder.

Going to try the new version.

Thank you.

Edit:Ok,now works different... better.

Items are added like this:

1 arm cuffs

2 leg cuffs

3 collar AND slave boots (maybe was a bug,have to try again)

4 gag

5 belt+plugs

6 blindfold

still,never armbinder.

Need to try again,I'm using Devious helpless too,and that mod have some problematic bugs.

Edit 2:After some more tests I always have the collar and the slave boots added at the same time.The third time captured seems to fail to me (only rape and skips to being free again),then the fourth time both items are added together.

I also noticed that you can move or jump in some binding poses,that makes you think you are free but the game thinks not,so I have to keep using the free key until the message I escaped pops up.

That also happens if vibrators start when captured,breaking the animation,but these are minor things.

Oh,and no armbinder,never.

Maybe it's just me,but I tried carefully with less mods possible and new games.

Just to be clear, is this file your patch merged into the "Submit + Devious Devices" addon, or does this contain Submit, the addon, and your patch in one consolidated package?