Ok, redownloaded & attached another log. It looks like the redownload did affect things, since threesomes were working better - specifically, two of the three actors were experiencing normal arousal gain, but the third (first time was me, second time was Willow) was still sticking at 35. I tested several oral acts again, though, & those still stuck arousal at 35 for the giver. Super mutant acts, which previously always stuck me at 35, were arousing normally except for oral.

It looks like the previous download I had was different somehow (.esp is 2kb smaller). Weird.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-10-28-18-39-57.txt

Greetings!

I'm new to this section of the forum, I came here for a problem with a spunk texture replacer for LAPF (it is actually from Sexout and ported to Oblivion). To be honest, I have the same problem with the standard LAPF spunk textures. There is a strange flickering (initially I blamed my integrated videocard for it, but now that I installed a better one, the problem persists). I have tried everything: changing the decals duration and max frames per second in my Oblivion.ini, switching from Bloom to HDR in Video Settings... to no avail. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Apparently everyone else is using the LoversSpermSplash mod without any issue. TIA.

Ok, redownloaded & attached another log. It looks like the redownload did affect things, since threesomes were working better - specifically, two of the three actors were experiencing normal arousal gain, but the third (first time was me, second time was Willow) was still sticking at 35. I tested several oral acts again, though, & those still stuck arousal at 35 for the giver. Super mutant acts, which previously always stuck me at 35, were arousing normally except for oral.

It looks like the previous download I had was different somehow (.esp is 2kb smaller). Weird.

This:

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: group: no target data for Cto, anim 5302

shouldn't have happened. I'll investigate.

People performing oral will obviously never orgasm from it - this ain't no deep throat.

I'd like to point out that during rape the players arousal is stuck at 35, and yes normally arousal wouldn't build during this but I have the option for arousal to build even during rape on. I can completely understand not getting arousal from the PC performing oral, but this isn't the case. Also actor 3 during 3some scenes isn't building arousal past 35, I think I already reported it, but I really need to attach a log. Need to get around to doing that.

got some weird problems with Spunk.

If i set "Days to track Spurts" below 3 i get Spunk Volumes in the tens of thousands and even negative Values. The negative Values cause negative Sperm Count as well. So i have negative Sperm count and negative Spunk volume --> Screws Pregnacy really bad. Maybe u look into this (got no Problems if i let this value on 3 wich is the default setting).

Also got the negative Spunk bug if i set the Cum Bloating to 200% in Pregnancy Mod.

I thin i also got a Message in the console from Spunk that Spurt Count is negative, but im not sure...

In the csv File from nvse the various spurts also show negative numbers:

FL, 20, "sop:fspermtotalv", -2.14748e+009

FL, 20, "sop:vol", 1.32916e+010
FL, 20, "sop:vol:gecko", 190474
FL, 20, "sop:vol:cazador", 1.32913e+010

Maybe u add some Codeline if count < 0 count = 0

I use latest Stable release of Sexout NG (and of course all dependencies... ) only fix for me if i get this is manualy reset all values in the csv file...

P.S.: MAde a clean Save once and also a completly new Char to test this...

This:

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: group: no target data for Cto, anim 5302

shouldn't have happened. I'll investigate.

ok, I can't really find what the problem is. I attached an alternate version where some more information should be dumped in the logs; try to do that scene again using it

SexoutSpunk.esp

• 1 month later...

Update: 0.95

(10 November 2015)

Added spunk's own lust hud, which can either be displayed as a percentage or a bar. You can reposition it via an option in MCM, adjust its opacity and pick one out of the 4 usual UI colors (amber, blue, green, white). If you choose to remain with one of the previous lust hud plugins, there's an option to opt out of spunk's own.

Hi guys, first of all i want to say thanks for great mod(s). Also i'd like to ask some questions. Is there any way to manually activate cum, not only after sex?

Or at least make cum last longer? I wanna do screens and posing and i have to do sex before that and choose pose and all and cum is long gone by then... really dissapointing :(

Maybe its possible to make a really simple mod just for cum? i mean like SexKey, press button and have sex, press button and insta-cum all over, ofcourse it would need its own config menu in MCM for various settings.

Hello, sorry my English!

If I understand the two bars coming out during sex / rape at the top right of the screen represents the "climax" of the characters right?

Why the bar of my character (female) does not increase? It remains at a standstill.

I already tried this mod in the past and remember that increased both bars.

great mod, updated to 0.95 and now shaders only apply to player and not partners. did a clean save before updating, worked great in 0.94...tried several companions as well as vanilla npcs, added the custom races, added to lust tracking...but I'm the only one ever showing effects from cum shader...any else experiencing similar? turned deubugging on nothing showing in console pertaining to an error.

Hi. I wanted to say that I have found this mod to be great, and it's worked as intended on a test run I was doing yesterday to make sure that all of the mods I've installed were working. However, today, when I went to start a new playthrough, I was not able to get pregnant any more on a fresh new playthrough. The only new mods I installed in the time since the successful test run were SexoutStore, Mojave Delight for Type 3, and Neck Seam Concealer chains. I fail to believe that any of these mods could have broken this mod. On the successful run, I was able to have the mod working alongside SexoutAssault and Fertile Breeder, so I do not believe they have contributed to the problem. Granted, I installed SexoutAssault after I had progressed a ways into the game, though I have already tested without SexoutAssault and the problem remains.

What I have done so far:
I tried a fresh playthrough, and noticed that the scanner was reporting that Swimmers was stuck at 0 and I was not getting pregnant. Upon trying to refresh the mod through the MCM menu, the swimmers count became a high negative number. On a separate note, I have noticed that spunk would paint the stains from my interactions with bighorns, but the stains would disappear right after the scene was done and were not staying. This was not an issue in the original successful playtest. I am not sure if that is related to this problem or if it is separate.

I then tried uninstalling all of the pregnancy related mods, making a new playthrough, saving, exiting, and reinstalling for another playthrough. Now, the swimmer count is going up, but it climbs at an exponential rate and then dives into the high negative numbers once again. I did this without changing any of the default settings, but in my original test run, I had messed the settings up quite a bit and was able to get pregnant.

So now I'm on my fourth playtest trying to fix this mod since I found out it had stopped working. I have done the steps listed above by Halstrom and made a debug txt file, which I've attached. This is a new character straight out of doc's, and I've tested it with Buck from Fertile Breeder on the Bighorn farm right next door, and with stalkers from the SexoutAssault when I spent time waiting to see how the sperm and swimmer counts changed. All settings were left at default.

This is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
ClassicPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Neckchains.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
PlayableCompanionClothes.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp

Total active plugins: 36
Total plugins: 37

I am going to continue and try to get this mod working by trying to replicate what I had running on the successful playtest, but in the meantime, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

From what I can see in the few Pregnancy console messages everything is fine, the character is around 120% Fertile, probably due to drugs and has one ova present, but it appears not to be registering any semen or sperm sent by Spunk, I don't understand most of the Spunk debug and there's so much of it. I don't have NewVegas installed anymore to do any testing either. I would post your debug.txt in the Spunk thread and see what DoctaSax makes of it.

I posted this in the Pregnancy thread, now I am trying to see if I can figure out the problem here. I see that there are one or two other people with similar problems in this thread.

got some weird problems with Spunk.

If i set "Days to track Spurts" below 3 i get Spunk Volumes in the tens of thousands and even negative Values. The negative Values cause negative Sperm Count as well. So i have negative Sperm count and negative Spunk volume --> Screws Pregnacy really bad. Maybe u look into this (got no Problems if i let this value on 3 wich is the default setting).

Also got the negative Spunk bug if i set the Cum Bloating to 200% in Pregnancy Mod.

I thin i also got a Message in the console from Spunk that Spurt Count is negative, but im not sure...

In the csv File from nvse the various spurts also show negative numbers:

FL, 20, "sop:fspermtotalv", -2.14748e+009

FL, 20, "sop:vol", 1.32916e+010
FL, 20, "sop:vol:gecko", 190474
FL, 20, "sop:vol:cazador", 1.32913e+010

Maybe u add some Codeline if count < 0 count = 0

I use latest Stable release of Sexout NG (and of course all dependencies... ) only fix for me if i get this is manualy reset all values in the csv file...

P.S.: MAde a clean Save once and also a completly new Char to test this...

I am wondering if anyone here might know the solution to why pregnancy is not working with a clean install?

Edit: After doing some more testing, I have discovered two more problems with a new playthrough, having gone through and installed mods one by one until I reached the pregnancy mods, with no success. One is that the semen vol and swimmer count doesn't seem to change with time, whereas before it did, even after waiting 24h. It only changes with performing acts, and the swimmer count will jump from 0 after the first act, and stay that way, up to a high positive number with the second act, then to a very high negative number with each act afterwards. I have tried the debugging method of clearing tracking for the counts, and was able to replicate this.

The second is that after performing too many acts, I am suddenly unable to save, load, or quit, and nothing I do can change this. All the buttons become grayed out, and I can only access the MCM.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-12-16-1-13.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and thanks Doc for your mods!

Just one question: How can i get rid of the "emotional distress" debuff whithout waiting 100 days as i read it a few pages back.

To be clear i didn't understand this :"SpunkSpTrauma is dispelled by SpunkFuLustControl if the rape penalty's over".

Thanks for your help!

This was perfectly working for me until I accidentally ticked off cum or sperm tracking by accident or possibly when I used LOOT again after adding another mod (just a weapon quest mod), then turned it on again. Now, regardless of if I revert to an earlier save, Super Mutants won't apply cum shader/layers unless I put the sticky situation to always instead of if enough outside. The problem is sticky situation looks weird because it splashes just as much on the Super Mutant as it would my female PC, which I dislike. Changing around the settings like the shaders, the volume before leaking out, yada yada doesn't seem to fix this.

Even before this happened, I never had a clear understanding of when the cum would only apply to the girl and when it would splash onto the guy. I set squirt to 0% chance every time, so that's not the case.

The days to recover from rape setting is in the lust pane.

Yeah, i'm having issues also.  Have it set to 1, rested 3 days.  Still have the -3 char +7 mood effect.

Wondering if it could be due to setting the time lower once you're already past that time.  Eg.  After two days post rape, setting the recovery time to 1 day, and that somehow passes the code to remove the effect?

btw for anyone else having trouble.

player.dispelallspells

in console gets rid of effect.  Next time I'm assault will see if the one day recovery takes.

• 2 weeks later...

Having an issue where fertility is at 100%, sperm and semen is being tracked, but the PC isn't getting pregnant at all. Not sure what is causing the issue, I'd first assumed the issue was with the other mods I'm using, but I'm not sure. 

1. sometmes it takes a bit of time for the ova to drop for the PC to get pregnant.
  2. If you are breeding with a creature this needs to be turned on, in fact there is settings for all the options, best to review those. Most times when this occurs it is a settings issue.

Having an issue where fertility is at 100%, sperm and semen is being tracked, but the PC isn't getting pregnant at all. Not sure what is causing the issue, I'd first assumed the issue was with the other mods I'm using, but I'm not sure. 

1. sometmes it takes a bit of time for the ova to drop for the PC to get pregnant.
  2. If you are breeding with a creature this needs to be turned on, in fact there is settings for all the options, best to review those. Most times when this occurs it is a settings issue.

I had already done that, but yes, probably wasn't having the patience for it to play out. As I stated in another discussion topic, I'll be completely reinstalling all the mods I was using.

• 2 weeks later...

So Blondie gave Boone a handjob because he decided to be really horny and started hitting on her after fighting a bunch of Super Mutants (or well, mopping up the rest that hasn't been shot to bits, thanks NCR). Either that, or he has been checking her outrageous behind and got a bad case of tightpants-itis

Anyway, after doing the dirty, I checked the console logs, just because. Then I ran across something like this:

Error in script 52051e30
Operator :-failed to evaluate to a valid result
  File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x0014 Command: Let

Error in script 52051e30
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

Error in script 52051e30
  File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x002F Command: Let

Error in script 52051e30

By the way, I did take a screenshot, but I forgot I was using OneTweak and my screenshot came out like this:

KJMdRqb.jpg

thanksonetweak.jpg

Now, having posted the logs, I have to ask the same question one never wants to ask their doctor:

"I've never heard of that before."

"Is it bad?"

"Is it treatable?"

"Is it contagious?" wait, not that one.

Speaking of doctor metaphors though, it's pretty much asymptomatic for me. That is, I have suffered no ctds or slowdowns because of it; I just wanted to ask what the error codes mean. Because it mentioned sexout spunk, I think it has something to do with this mod.

Don't know if it's intended or bugged on my end but my character can not get aroused during sex whenever she has the fertile perk and the run and crouch control keys doesn't work at all.

Also, is there a way like a console command to remove the emotional distress perk? I've already set the rape trauma duration to 1 day but the perk is just not going away.

So Blondie gave Boone a handjob because he decided to be really horny and started hitting on her after fighting a bunch of Super Mutants (or well, mopping up the rest that hasn't been shot to bits, thanks NCR). Either that, or he has been checking her outrageous behind and got a bad case of tightpants-itis

Anyway, after doing the dirty, I checked the console logs, just because. Then I ran across something like this:

Error in script 52051e30

Error in script 52051e30

Error in script 52051e30

Error in script 52051e30

By the way, I did take a screenshot, but I forgot I was using OneTweak and my screenshot came out like this:

KJMdRqb.jpg

thanksonetweak.jpg

Now, having posted the logs, I have to ask the same question one never wants to ask their doctor:

"I've never heard of that before."

"Is it bad?"

"Is it treatable?"

"Is it contagious?" wait, not that one.

Speaking of doctor metaphors though, it's pretty much asymptomatic for me. That is, I have suffered no ctds or slowdowns because of it; I just wanted to ask what the error codes mean. Because it mentioned sexout spunk, I think it has something to do with this mod.

xx051e30 is the script that removes enjoyment perks that are no longer valid. It's incredibly simple, so I have no idea why it would malfunction, although it most likely has something to do with role detection at the start of sex. Everything depends on it, so that's my best guess. Impossible to be sure without a log that captured that sex scene.

It's probably harmless. If it keeps repeating, then it's obviously a bit annoying. You could try turning off enjoyment, but then you lose other data, starting fresh next time you turn it on (see section 8 of the OP).

Don't know if it's intended or bugged on my end but my character can not get aroused during sex whenever she has the fertile perk and the run and crouch control keys doesn't work at all.

Also, is there a way like a console command to remove the emotional distress perk? I've already set the rape trauma duration to 1 day but the perk is just not going away.

1) See section 8 of the OP.

2) Emotional distress is a spell. Its formid is xx02B88A, so if a console command exists that lets you remove spells, there you have it. I wouldn't recommend it though, it's supposed to be removed by a script in the lust tracking system, which'll continue to not work as normal until the duration's passed.