yuuta_kannami Posted Friday at 07:12 PM Posted Friday at 07:12 PM 54 minutes ago, DifferentCar said: Azahar parece ser el emulador de Nintendo 3DS recomendado para Android. Probablemente tengas que mantener pulsado Pokémon: Omega Ruby o Pokémon: Alpha Sapphire en el menú del emulador y pulsar la opción que te llevará a la carpeta donde se guardan los mods. En esa carpeta, probablemente tengas que pegar la carpeta "RomFS" del mod que has extraído de su archivo .zip. Consulta en línea las instrucciones exactas para tu emulador. No tengo suficiente espacio de almacenamiento en mis dos smartphones Android para probarlo correctamente. Sin embargo, estoy seguro de que funcionará, yuuta_kannami. ¡Buena suerte! Very tanks
zszsz Posted Saturday at 10:13 PM Posted Saturday at 10:13 PM Managed to find some time again. Have a nurse. Nurse.zip 1
Viewier Posted Saturday at 10:40 PM Author Posted Saturday at 10:40 PM (edited) 55 minutes ago, zszsz said: Managed to find some time again. Have a nurse. Nurse.zip 2.61 kB · 0 downloads Hello Nurse! Thank you very much for the sprite, though I don't think that she's wearing proper PPE for a hospital. XD Edited Saturday at 11:09 PM by Viewier
Viewier Posted Sunday at 09:57 PM Author Posted Sunday at 09:57 PM (edited) I have updated the unedited sprites document to include the relevant front sprites to the bottom, since some sprites are based on characters who already have their other sprites made nude. I hope this helps prevent inconsistencies from happening. There are just 44 left now! Unedited sprites.zip Edited Sunday at 10:02 PM by Viewier
zszsz Posted Monday at 12:51 AM Posted Monday at 12:51 AM On 9/26/2026 at 4:40 PM, Viewier said: Hello Nurse! Thank you very much for the sprite, though I don't think that she's wearing proper PPE for a hospital. XD What did I miss? The only front sprite I can find only has shoes and a hat.
Viewier Posted Monday at 03:53 AM Author Posted Monday at 03:53 AM (edited) 3 hours ago, zszsz said: What did I miss? The only front sprite I can find only has shoes and a hat. Oh no I was joking. You're all good. You did perfectly, in fact. My joke just did not land. I am sorry. I just meant that she probably should wear gloves and a mask in a hospital setting realistically. Though, nothing needs changed from us since Nintendo did not give her gloves. Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it! Edited Monday at 03:54 AM by Viewier
ef24tas Posted yesterday at 07:26 AM Posted yesterday at 07:26 AM Does anyone have nude mod for Pokemon XY for actual 3DS (not emu)? The only one I know was deleted https://gamebanana.com/mods/711220
ScoutTheSaneless Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 4 hours ago, ef24tas said: Does anyone have nude mod for Pokemon XY for actual 3DS (not emu)? The only one I know was deleted https://gamebanana.com/mods/711220 Not quite the thread you're lookin for, chief. This is for the nudist Pokémon AU rom hacks, and I don't think we'll be gettin the 3D era games any time soon.
Viewier Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago 4 hours ago, ef24tas said: Does anyone have nude mod for Pokemon XY for actual 3DS (not emu)? The only one I know was deleted https://gamebanana.com/mods/711220 Only one I know of is this one. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/128277-pokemon-x-nude-mod-with-citra-texture-moding/
CzechSkiller Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago (edited) hey, by any chance has anyone made cover art for emerald nude? specificaly for female only version Edited 16 hours ago by CzechSkiller
Viewier Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 3 hours ago, CzechSkiller said: hey, by any chance has anyone made cover art for emerald nude? specificaly for female only version Why does everyone love female only version so much? You are missing out on half of the content! Plus in the full versions, I usually add extra events you miss out on if you just make one gender nude. But to answer your question, no. We did not make a custom title screen for Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire. Fire Red and Leaf Green got custom title screens, though. The reason we made custom title screens for those games is because the intro sprites for the protagonists in Fire Red and Leaf Green were big enough to not need to be doubled in sized to fit the space. There were no sprites in Emerald that were big enough to replace Rayquaza in a meaningful way. I do admit that we could have at least changed the name on the title screen, but we did not do that for gen 3. HOWEVER! You are more than welcome to make your own custom title screen for the project if you are up for it. I could be willing to retroactively add it. Edited 13 hours ago by Viewier
rizaadon007 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Viewier said: Why does everyone love female only version so much? You are missing out on half of the content! because we're into girls and want to see naked girls and not naked guys?
WinterLeaves Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Viewier said: Why does everyone love female only version so much? You are missing out on half of the content! Plus in the full versions, I usually add extra events you miss out on if you just make one gender nude. But to answer your question, no. We did not make a custom title screen for Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire. Fire Red and Leaf Green got custom title screens, though. The reason we made custom title screens for those games is because the intro sprites for the protagonists in Fire Red and Leaf Green were big enough to not need to be doubled in sized to fit the space. There were no sprites in Emerald that were big enough to replace Rayquaza in a meaningful way. I do admit that we could have at least changed the name on the title screen, but we did not do that for gen 3. HOWEVER! You are more than welcome to make your own custom title screen for the project if you are up for it. I could be willing to retroactively add it. That reminds me, I made this a while back with the trans patch since the title screen being inconsistent was bugging me 1
WinterLeaves Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Also my reason for preferring the female only patch is a total lack of interest in men More free slots to replace with other stuff on HexManiacAdvance
Viewier Posted 9 hours ago Author Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, WinterLeaves said: That reminds me, I made this a while back with the trans patch since the title screen being inconsistent was bugging me Oh yeah I forgot about that lol
CzechSkiller Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 7 hours ago, Viewier said: HOWEVER! You are more than welcome to make your own custom title screen for the project if you are up for it. I could be willing to retroactively add it. unfortunaly im not that skillfull in photoshop or any similar programs, so i guess i have to somehow fugure out what to use as cover art for my emulator 7 hours ago, Viewier said: Why does everyone love female only version so much? You are missing out on half of the content! Plus in the full versions, I usually add extra events you miss out on if you just make one gender nude. i respect all work you and anyone here put into making all of sprites, but as anyone answered, im also one of guys who is into girls, females, women, and not interesed on naked guys if possible option for female only
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now