Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was bored so I made another Trans edit, this time for May, it is regrettably not to the same standard as my Leaf edit and you can obviously see where corners have been cut but I am tired

MayAlt.png.e3e7a0dd69697808419bbe3e5f2caae0.png

And then I decided to try and make a patch for it, partly for fun and partly to not bother Viewer

 

I don't have too much time tonight so I only have 1 patch, an edit of the base Ruby Au Natural patch that has not been thoroughly tested, if there's any demand then I will make patches for Sapphire and Emerald, unless Viewer has a problem with this then I will take it downScreenshot2026-10-04214950.png.ec97c04b53c10c9abf9b7c97d348d8a5.png

 

If you are interested, then I will remind you that this is a Trans patch, not a futa patch or anything else like that, please do not refer to it as any of the latter or I will be tempted to withhold any future patches until someone asks more nicely

 

Apologies in advance if either the patch does not work or to Viewer in case this edit is unauthorised

Ruby Au Naturel - Trans May.zip

Posted
1 hour ago, WinterLeaves said:

I was bored so I made another Trans edit, this time for May, it is regrettably not to the same standard as my Leaf edit and you can obviously see where corners have been cut but I am tired

MayAlt.png.e3e7a0dd69697808419bbe3e5f2caae0.png

And then I decided to try and make a patch for it, partly for fun and partly to not bother Viewer

 

I don't have too much time tonight so I only have 1 patch, an edit of the base Ruby Au Natural patch that has not been thoroughly tested, if there's any demand then I will make patches for Sapphire and Emerald, unless Viewer has a problem with this then I will take it downScreenshot2026-10-04214950.png.ec97c04b53c10c9abf9b7c97d348d8a5.png

 

If you are interested, then I will remind you that this is a Trans patch, not a futa patch or anything else like that, please do not refer to it as any of the latter or I will be tempted to withhold any future patches until someone asks more nicely

 

Apologies in advance if either the patch does not work or to Viewer in case this edit is unauthorised

Ruby Au Naturel - Trans May.zip 124.74 kB · 1 download

Awww, I really love this!

Trans rights!! (I also hate the term "futa", as controversial as that has been here.)

I appreciate you doing it yourself and not asking me to do it. It makes me happy seeing more people make rom hacks.

 

On being "authorized" or not, I really don't care. Technically, all the mods we do here are "unauthorized" since Game Freak would murder me in real life if they knew what we were doing. Don't feel bad for posting your own mods here if they use my mod projects as a base. I'm happy to know that my mods act as inspiration,

Though in the future, if you want to make mods that are not based on my mod projects, feel free to post them in the general games thread, linked below.

 

 

Posted (edited)

I've been working on importing the overworld sprites that double as 3D textures when the Maid's palette got completely destroyed until she turned into an AWESOME SKELETON.

I love happy little accidents.

SkullMaid.png.343a48e44d761a333396f9665246441d.pngskullpfp.png.89784ea67843187c74413b3e0368fa38.png

 

 

For a progress update:

I have been working on getting the text files together that I need to edit. I have found 26 I think I should edit.

Also, i have finished 8/22 of the 3D texture files. Though right there are technically 8/15 since 7 of them require more overworld sprites to be created:

006 - info people with blue hats
081 - N
083 - dancer
088 - office woman
102 - info people with blue hats
113 - professor juniper
242 - veteran

Keep up the great work, everyone!!!!

I wish I could go faster, but I can really only work on this project on the weekends, so things have been a little slow.

Hopefully I get more time to do this sometime soon. I am somewhat scared of my future and how much free time I will have, but I promise to keep working until every mainline 2D pokemon game before Gen 6 embraces nudism!

Edited by Viewier
Posted
2 hours ago, Dwellernumber765 said:

I hope everyone is doing well in this age of AI modding bullshittery

That shit churns my stomach last night I couldn’t sleep until 5 AM today

Ducumon. 🙄 I hate their 3D games post Iku 1 for this.

This is one of the pros of the 2D pixel art games. You can't AI generate pixel art for mods.

I hear you. 🫂

Also, thank you for DM'ing me the new N sprite!

image.png.96d1cf2750080b7549f5dae0523b2c0a.png

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 3:45 AM, Viewier said:

And that will require... a lot of 3D modeling and texture knowledge, which not many of us have.

This is a lot of people.

image.thumb.png.016245378fb179107a68d698830e2d55.png

image.png.08e3c45ed45879267b48a3fae7ad2a54.png
I supposed this is a proof of concept that it is possible to take the model from Model Resource, modified clothing and texture the skin albeit I don't know how the model looks in game and how it would function but we can definitely make models I guess
It is horrendously tedious the way I did it soooooooo fuck

Posted

Trying to use Tinke for Gen 4 makes me even more appreciative of HexManiacAdvance for Gen 3, I am slowly learning but it is a pain nonetheless

Maybe if I muster up the energy then I can make modifications for Gen 4 games eventually

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...