Pokemon X nude mod with Citra Texture moding

https://citra-emu.org/

Citra recently added texture mod support which can be activated and read about in Citra's settings (go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Utility).
You can dump textures by activating it and checking the dump folder and then the folder with the ID of your game, and then you can edit them and put them in the corresponding folder in the Load folder. You can find these in your Citra folder which you can open by opening Citra and going to File>Open Citra Folder.

So I made a mod for the protagonist of Pokemon X (only the lightest skin color for now). It replaces the default pants that you get at the beginning of the game, and the blue halter top which you can get in Cyllage City on certain days of the week fairly early in the game. If its not there, change your calendar time around in the settings until its there. (I changed mine to Thursday)

I'm presuming the character is of age if only because shes significantly taller than a later character in the game who is stated to be 16 so please don't bug me about that. I will ignore you if you are not a moderator.

Pokemon X protagonist mod.zip

To run it, turn on texture replacements in the Citra settings, place the images in the zip file in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Citra\load\textures\0004000000055D00 (or whatever folder it generates for you) and then put the previously specified clothing on.

Spoiler

modded.png.c785945a380967c1fcdc74ad4ea1d3b6.png

As far as I'm aware, this only works with Pokemon X. Maybe only with the USA version too but I don't know.

Oh, and don't ask me anything about Citra or how to get games running on Citra or pirating 3DS games or anything like that. You can learn about using Citra on their website that i linked in the first post, and you can learn how to dump your games or whatever by using Google.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Nice! I wish pcsx2 had this texture replacement feature too.

I think the other 3DS games that have great potential to be nudified are dragon quest viii (Jessica) and legend of legacy.

yeah if anyone wants to post there own citra mods in this thread then i would be fine with that. not like im using it for much anyway

9 hours ago, Enzya said:

Thank you for the files.

After some hassle figuring out Lumas LayeredFS and where the textures are saved, I've got them working on my 3DS.

Although it seems I've chosen the wrong skin colour at the beginning...

Hide contents

2019-09-22_11-31-14.287_top.jpg.f236f1b56580c3dc8e1c96cc6cd317e0.jpg2019-09-22_11-31-50.584_top.jpg.6612e36bb46ca30dfeefa062411cd5e4.jpg

ah yes. i believe i mentioned in the op that it only works on the lightest skin color for now.
im a little busy with some other project that came up so unfortunately i wont be able to fix this any time soon. if anyone else would like to edit the textures though, id appreciate it

16 hours ago, Enzya said:

Thank you for the files.

After some hassle figuring out Lumas LayeredFS and where the textures are saved, I've got them working on my 3DS.

Although it seems I've chosen the wrong skin colour at the beginning...

Reveal hidden contents

2019-09-22_11-31-14.287_top.jpg.f236f1b56580c3dc8e1c96cc6cd317e0.jpg2019-09-22_11-31-50.584_top.jpg.6612e36bb46ca30dfeefa062411cd5e4.jpg

Cool stuff. If it's not too much trouble, can you list what you did in Luma's LayeredFS so others can try and mess around and experiment with it too?

12 hours ago, Nevada21 said:

Cool stuff. If it's not too much trouble, can you list what you did in Luma's LayeredFS so others can try and mess around and experiment with it too?

I used my 3DS to make a copy of the romfs from my copy of Pokemon X.

With the help of this list I found "a/0/8/8" and "a/0/8/9", which I unpacked with GARCTool and got me the folders 8_ and 9_g.

a/0/8/8 contains models and textures for the dress menu and overworld.

a/0/8/9 contains models and textures for the trainer pass, battles and so on.

Using Ohana 3DS I made a rough overview of the content of both, looking for the right pants and shirt to replace.

In my case I chose dec_110 and dec_335 in 8 and the counterpart dec_119 and dec_375 in 9.

With Ohanas BCH texture replacer I replaced the original image with the one hilbo75 provided and just saved over the existing files after making a backup.

After finishing the texture replacement I used GARCTool to repack the complete 8_ and 9_g folders I've unpacked before.

This gave me 8_.garc and 9_g.garc which I renamed to 8 and 9 like their originals.

To use them with Luma I copied 8 and 9 to luma\titles\0004000000055D00\romfs\a\0\8 after creating the needed folders on my microSD.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i poked around with sun and moon but there arent many skin tight clothes in that game, and unlike this game its impossible to make things disappear with only texture mods unlike xy.

as for the newer games, im not planning to hack my switch any time soon

and i once had a project going for bw2 but i lost it to my old hard drive

4 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i poked around with sun and moon but there arent many skin tight clothes in that game, and unlike this game its impossible to make things disappear with only texture mods unlike xy.

as for the newer games, im not planning to hack my switch any time soon

and i once had a project going for bw2 but i lost it to my old hard drive

There is an already existing nude mod for Sword and Shield somewhere on the internet.

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 1:36 AM, Lil_Dooky said:

yo i would like to thank you for making a great mod! i just put it on my rom file and now i can play it on my 3ds
also are you thinking of doing another pokemon texture mod? 

JPEG_20200429_192323.jpg

Wait.... really this easy? can... can you do me the favor and tell me what you did exactly? This sounds so easy if you put it this way... while what the other guy did sounds a bit more complicated. Would like to know if there are different methods

On 9/23/2019 at 5:41 PM, Enzya said:

With the help of this list I found "a/0/8/8" and "a/0/8/9", which I unpacked with GARCTool and got me the folders 8_ and 9_g.

Using Ohana 3DS I made a rough overview of the content of both, looking for the right pants and shirt to replace.

In my case I chose dec_110 and dec_335 in 8 and the counterpart dec_119 and dec_375 in 9.

With Ohanas BCH texture replacer I replaced the original image with the one hilbo75 provided and just saved over the existing files after making a backup.

After finishing the texture replacement I used GARCTool to repack the complete 8_ and 9_g folders I've unpacked before.

This gave me 8_.garc and 9_g.garc which I renamed to 8 and 9 like their originals.

To use them with Luma I copied 8 and 9 to luma\titles\0004000000055D00\romfs\a\0\8 after creating the needed folders on my microSD.

ok... it sounds way more complicated then it actually is. Its really easy to work with Ohana xD Thank you so much ?

Edit: Soooo... it kinda works... but it also kinda does not work... the Textures seem to be glitchy.... (Weird flickering bright pink... a extremly glichty overworld bottom texture... and the same pink on the bottom as it is in the top. Don't get me wrong... breasts, belly and yes.... even pussy... are there and fine... only on the Back and the bottom in the overworld and so on it is glitchy...) the reason could be the newest Luma Version... but I don't think that is the problem. Maybe GARC made some mistakes when I repacked it the first time. I will try running GARC and Ohana as Admin to see if this might change something. Will report later on.... it might help people with the same problems...

edit of edit: it fixed the bottom of the big model.... and the top of the overworld moddel... but the top of the big model and the bottom of the overworld moddel are still corrupted.... super weird...

Spoiler

IMG_20200615_134856.thumb.jpg.00887d370f2206b1ac0e76572fc526c5.jpgIMG_20200615_134900.thumb.jpg.2b320f1f4440dc59da85d7befb0b9a84.jpgIMG_20200615_134904.thumb.jpg.c84085288bc88f9d3da3ff61947f0b48.jpgIMG_20200615_134907.thumb.jpg.52007fe801efbf96488df55a014df73f.jpgIMG_20200615_134924.thumb.jpg.4fccbcc2eb08262bc5aaa6e00b527732.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/23/2019 at 8:41 AM, Enzya said:

On 9/23/2019 at 8:41 AM, Enzya said:

any way you can make a mega link or mediafire link to download the 8 and 9 files it would make it easier for me knowing someone else did the tricky part

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 9:40 AM, WTFbrochaco said:

any way you can make a mega link or mediafire link to download the 8 and 9 files it would make it easier for me knowing someone else did the tricky part

File 8 and 9: https://mega.nz/folder/e14kQADJ#fG9y4ejxd1f1a1u6NqikWw

both files are tested working with x and y*

*edit: European version. It is only tested on the european versions. I'm from Germany sooo, of course it's the eu-version.

On 9/23/2019 at 5:41 PM, Enzya said:

Do you know where the X/Y-Outfit files (in Battle) in OR/AS are? i am trying to implement the files into them but could not find the outfit-files.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:30 AM, GLBlackFire said:

Do you know where the X/Y-Outfit files (in Battle) in OR/AS are? i am trying to implement the files into them but could not find the outfit-files.

Never looked into it myself but the overview I have says

###ORAS

• Pokemon Models are in a/0/0/8
  • Trainer Overworlds are in a/0/2/1
  • Trainer Battle Models are in a/1/3/3
  • Trainer mugshot images are in a/1/6/0
  • Map models are in a/0/3/9
  • Map Textures are in a/0/1/4

Maybe it's useful.

• 4 months later...

Please tell me someone has made a pre-patched .CIA version of this. I've been watching for what seems like a year, and no one has posted one. So if anyone can, please post a link to a cia of X or Y with this patch applied, and which clothes are used, etc! I don't have citra and only have my 3ds. 

6 hours ago, SheShaft said:

Please tell me someone has made a pre-patched .CIA version of this. I've been watching for what seems like a year, and no one has posted one. So if anyone can, please post a link to a cia of X or Y with this patch applied, and which clothes are used, etc! I don't have citra and only have my 3ds. 

I don't have a patched X and Y but I found a ORAS patched .cia I think still works.

https://mega.nz/file/c0A2ybiC#zeaeR9CEWlOpgzAJltNcdLA0cECRvohAlXpcUC_Jegg