Viewier Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 (edited) Editing cutscenes is uh... going? We just have palette issues. Edit: palette issues got hands. Edited September 7 by Viewier
IsranaerFenrir Posted September 7 Posted September 7 6 hours ago, Viewier said: You're thinking about Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Those were the only games with a shaved and unshaved version. oh got it, its so many here that i get easily confused hahaha well shame its gonna be unshaved, but its better than not nude
Viewier Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 (edited) Reminder that all of these overworld sprites need to be edited still. If you have the time to make edits for them, please do. Even if the edits may not be very good at first, they are still appreciated. Edited September 8 by Viewier
Obsecive Posted September 9 Posted September 9 So is the goal to make nude edits for every main line pokemon game? 1
GhostBaka002 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/6/2026 at 4:20 PM, Viewier said: You're thinking about Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Those were the only games with a shaved and unshaved version. I thought that there were gonna be two versions for B&W, as well, for a long time. Maybe I'm part of the minority? I come to check up on the project every so often, and don't really use this site much other than that. Maybe I just missed something because I'm not very familiar with the site, but, to me, the post below seems to suggest that there would be two versions. One for pubes, and one where the "pube layer" is somehow 'turned off'? On 4/26/2026 at 11:12 PM, Mx. Downbad said: Fear not, I drew all the pubes on a separate layer, expecting this kind of reaction. The larger sprites also have toggles, they're just on separate canvases and I didn't feel like demonstrating that wow thanks Just for some extra info; I don't normally read everything on each new page when I check up, and, like I said, don't really use this site for much. I usually just check the original post to see the new updates and the game that's currently being worked on, and then check some of the most recent pages to see the most current info. So maybe it's just my own confusion because the original post sends you to page 98 for B&W, where you see this post about someone saying they'd prefer no pubes and someone else says they already thought of that and seemingly implemented it as an option, and it has this 'outdated info'? Without needing to scour the thread for some more 'up-to-date' info about there being alternate options, I haven't seen a definitive confirmation about either option being verified as 100% true. Just my two cents as a mostly outside observer over maybe 9 months since I first saw the thread, not much experience with a thread/forum format like this, and only probably 2-3 checkups in that time. Not including this most recent one at the time of writing this.
Viewier Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 3 hours ago, GhostBaka002 said: I thought that there were gonna be two versions for B&W, as well, for a long time. Maybe I'm part of the minority? I come to check up on the project every so often, and don't really use this site much other than that. Maybe I just missed something because I'm not very familiar with the site, but, to me, the post below seems to suggest that there would be two versions. One for pubes, and one where the "pube layer" is somehow 'turned off'? Just for some extra info; I don't normally read everything on each new page when I check up, and, like I said, don't really use this site for much. I usually just check the original post to see the new updates and the game that's currently being worked on, and then check some of the most recent pages to see the most current info. So maybe it's just my own confusion because the original post sends you to page 98 for B&W, where you see this post about someone saying they'd prefer no pubes and someone else says they already thought of that and seemingly implemented it as an option, and it has this 'outdated info'? Without needing to scour the thread for some more 'up-to-date' info about there being alternate options, I haven't seen a definitive confirmation about either option being verified as 100% true. Just my two cents as a mostly outside observer over maybe 9 months since I first saw the thread, not much experience with a thread/forum format like this, and only probably 2-3 checkups in that time. Not including this most recent one at the time of writing this. Huh, I'll have to ask @Mx. Downbad what they meant. 1
Viewier Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 4 hours ago, Obsecive said: So is the goal to make nude edits for every main line pokemon game? every 2D game at least. I doubt 3D games will be finished since textures and 3D modeling are much harder than sprite edits. 1
Obsecive Posted September 10 Posted September 10 True cool to see more nude hacks for Nintendo games as a whole as they are pretty rare 2
Rosefan64 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 3 hours ago, Obsecive said: True cool to see more nude hacks for Nintendo games as a whole as they are pretty rare It's weird how I've had to make a good amount, given how popular Nintendo games are.
Obsecive Posted September 10 Posted September 10 I'm right now I'm looking for a hack for mother 1 and 3 nude party sprite swap no luck right yet
Rosefan64 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 12 minutes ago, Obsecive said: I'm right now I'm looking for a hack for mother 1 and 3 nude party sprite swap no luck right yet Mother's art style is very simple. You should give it a shot.
Obsecive Posted September 10 Posted September 10 You think I can handle it how would I go about doing nude edits for mother 1 nes and mother 3 GBA mother 2 already has nude edits for the party
Rosefan64 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, Obsecive said: You think I can handle it how would I go about doing nude edits for mother 1 nes and mother 3 GBA mother 2 already has nude edits for the party There's plenty of programs to edit NES and GBA sprites. You just gotta look around and see which ones you prefer to work with. There should be a few tutorials if you Google 'em.
Mx. Downbad Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 9/9/2026 at 1:44 PM, GhostBaka002 said: I thought that there were gonna be two versions for B&W, as well, for a long time. Maybe I'm part of the minority? I come to check up on the project every so often, and don't really use this site much other than that. Maybe I just missed something because I'm not very familiar with the site, but, to me, the post below seems to suggest that there would be two versions. One for pubes, and one where the "pube layer" is somehow 'turned off'? Just for some extra info; I don't normally read everything on each new page when I check up, and, like I said, don't really use this site for much. I usually just check the original post to see the new updates and the game that's currently being worked on, and then check some of the most recent pages to see the most current info. So maybe it's just my own confusion because the original post sends you to page 98 for B&W, where you see this post about someone saying they'd prefer no pubes and someone else says they already thought of that and seemingly implemented it as an option, and it has this 'outdated info'? Without needing to scour the thread for some more 'up-to-date' info about there being alternate options, I haven't seen a definitive confirmation about either option being verified as 100% true. Just my two cents as a mostly outside observer over maybe 9 months since I first saw the thread, not much experience with a thread/forum format like this, and only probably 2-3 checkups in that time. Not including this most recent one at the time of writing this. On 9/9/2026 at 4:56 PM, Viewier said: Huh, I'll have to ask @Mx. Downbad what they meant. My initial sprites had the extra hair I drew on a separate layer. Less of a "one game version has one set of sprites and the other has a different one", I would've made multiple patches for each version, and I still can. 1
GhostBaka002 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 3 hours ago, Mx. Downbad said: My initial sprites had the extra hair I drew on a separate layer. Less of a "one game version has one set of sprites and the other has a different one", I would've made multiple patches for each version, and I still can. Is pubes or no pubes actually dependant on whether you play gold or silver? I thought that was just a silly naming convention to fit the theme, and I found it quite funny. I'd personally find it pretty sad if you're kind of forced to actually play one title over the other based on your preference for pubes rather than the original intended differences in the base game. I had assumed there would be a completed version for both shaved or not for both black and white, based on what your message seemed to say originally. It just seemed like others were saying that it wouldn't pan out. Guess we'll have to wait and see 😁 3
Showtaro_W Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Will mods for FR and LG work on the Switch ported version? 1
Viewier Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 3 hours ago, Showtaro_W said: Will mods for FR and LG work on the Switch ported version? Probably not. While the Switch version is emulated, the roms themselves were recompiled for this re-release, the addresses likely don't match. 1
Obsecive Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Can't wait for black and white I'm just hoping to play white version without pubes 1
Viewier Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 I finally managed to edit the cutscene textures. To quote that one beautiful doll, "I feel fantastic." Now, I should have everything I need to finish everything up until I need the rest of the overworld sprites edited. Those still need work. If anyone has the skill and free time to make them, please do so. It means a lot. 1
zszsz Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Still kinda short on time, but I managed to squeeze this in. Hope it works. 2
Viewier Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) 35 minutes ago, zszsz said: Still kinda short on time, but I managed to squeeze this in. Hope it works. very much appreciated. Thank you! I hope things get less busy for you. This sprite is a-mazing. Edited September 15 by Viewier 1
Viewier Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 So I just realized that Alder has some extra sprites that are on the flying textures which I somehow missed. So, the sheet has now been updated with them. Also, the protagonist sheet has their flying sheet added to it. Here's the new unedited sheet for y'all to use: 2
LordCha Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/7/2026 at 1:09 AM, Viewier said: Editing cutscenes is uh... going? We just have palette issues. Edit: palette issues got hands. What is the name of this program? I only use frostgenV but it doesn't includes character sprites editing. I tried 3-4 programs but I got errors on black 2. 1
Noillus Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, LordCha said: What is the name of this program? I only use frostgenV but it doesn't includes character sprites editing. I tried 3-4 programs but I got errors on black 2. It's Tinke, this specific screen is taken from texture editing mode of a file responsible for 3D models. BW games use 3D model with a single polygon to display overworld sprites to allow more dynamic camera views like how the camera goes really far from your character in some points of Skyarrow bridge. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now