Mesh Rigger (Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion) Beta.89.f (10-26-2014)

@johnvakiin

Mesh rigger has 3 folder Target folder this is the folder that your target file goes in your input folder this is the folder where your template body/skeleton is and your output folder this is where your completed file goes if you selected it as your destination folder.

If nothing is being produced then you need to look at the **mesh_rigger.log** that is in the save folder and look at the last part of it to see what is going on and see if there are any listed errors.

Also if you have the destination folder set as the target folder you could be overwriting the target file with your new file or it's causing mesh rigger to close because the file is being used in mesh rigger.

Whenever I have used mesh rigger I have always had to place a body into the nif to make mesh rigger run.

This is an Amazing tool! easy to use and very functional. But I have noticed a bug lately! when I tried to add breats and butt physics to some armors some parts of the armor become visible through other parts, as if the meshes become invisible in certain angle. I don't know if this is a bug or something wrong on my behave? 

Thank you!

That's not a bug you can see it at times with mesh rigger and the clothing converter. With the clothing converter if there are multiple layers the bottom layer may pop through the top layer in spots. Mesh rigger moves a layer out way from the body to add enough space to keep your boobs and butt from bouncing through the material. If the body you are using doesn't have the same UV mapping as the body in the armor/outfit and your are using the UV search that can also cause it. Sometimes one layer will do that because each layer might have a different vertice layout. You could manually try to adjust the vertices in nifskope to adjust and expand the layer that has something clipping into it to remove the clipping it all depends on how much is clipping and where it's clipping at.

• 2 weeks later...

All I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "B:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim Tools\KG Tools\Tools RC 89 k Light\mesh_rigger.py", line 342, in <module>
    Main()
  File "B:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim Tools\KG Tools\Tools RC 89 k Light\mesh_rigger.py", line 332, in Main
    process_nif(base_file, bone_list, morph_nif = morph_nif)
  File "B:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim Tools\KG Tools\Tools RC 89 k Light\mesh_rigger.py", line 189, in process_nif
    target_nif = load_nif(test_file, template = template_nif, settings = c_s, skeleton = skeleton, morph_nif = morph_nif, init_nif = True)
  File "B:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim Tools\KG Tools\Tools RC 89 k Light\kg\file_util.py", line 570, in __init__
    self.process_nif(settings, init_mesh, morph_nif)
  File "B:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim Tools\KG Tools\Tools RC 89 k Light\kg\file_util.py", line 621, in process_nif
    for mesh_, morph_mesh in kg.search_util.matchMeshes(self.meshes, morph_nif.meshes):
  File "B:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim Tools\KG Tools\Tools RC 89 k Light\kg\search_util.py", line 920, in matchMeshes
    match = name_match[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

Epic Fail

Well after some testing it looks like I have to have all the folders available in the output or it doesn't work.  After copying my target folder to the output folder the conversion started to work.

Greetings.

Firstly i would like to thank you for the mods you made using the "Old "  Moving Breats system (  for Oblivion, of course) , if i remember well. That's my prefered one .

Well you can put your folder "where" you want ... and also use most then only one folder .

If this could help , here a screenshot from the version i use with the W7 operating system  , and this is just a copy of the one installed on the same machine ( Dual-boot ) but running with XP operating system .

No problem , i just needed to erase the old 'log file" ( because there were linked to the XP install ..) .

Cheers.

PS : and i just launch the different tools from some shorcuts on my  " desktop" .

post-239275-0-31086400-1428883406_thumb.jpg

@uglykidcid

I don't think there is I have always had to manually change it. When I convert armors I usually pick either the _0 or _1 then make a copy of the one I picked and paste them into the target folder after conversion I will take and make a copy of them and paste them into the folder and overwrite the original and then make another copy of them and rename the copy to _0 _1 depending on which one I used. It's faster but there will only be one size. If the armor is using the UNP body I generally will not waste time on changing the texture path from astrid since after running it through the clothing converter the first thing I have to do is paste the converted armor onto my players body then run it through the mesh rigger because the UNP body is flawed and if you leave it that way the UNP body will shift in different directions or it will blow up when you run it through mesh rigger.

@emadwasfi20

Not sure which game you are working with. If a armor has more then one piece and all the parts have a body in them then all you have to do is drop them all into the target folder. Then in your input folder you need to place the body parts that you need into it that have the butt nodes.  Then click Mesh Rigger.bat if the body in the armor and your template body have matching UV maps then you just select copy weights delete all weights select bones replace bones female only all materials override distance vertex index search and UV search. Select file and select your template mesh for multiple nifs hold down CTRL and click on each piece once all are selected hit open then file and select your target folder and hit ok then hit ok again to start mesh rigger.

If a target body and your template body do not have matching UV maps (UNP/CBBE) do not have matching UV maps if they don't match then you can't use the UV search.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tempname123

Hoping somebody can help me, I'm trying to add weights to an outfit in Skyrim. When my characters weight is at 0 or 100 everything works perfect but the moment I put the weight slider at anything else the mesh just sort of...explodes. I can post a pic if needs be.

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG.  Where the hell is the actual download link???  It's not on the page your download link points to.  Only two python tool links are there. This is just goofy.

Found the link, but I'm still raging.  Why not put the damned link in the text with THE OTHER TWO LINKS LISTED UNDER DOWNLOAD? No, that would just be logical.  Can't have that.  Jesus tits.

Ok, So I downloaded the Rigger, Python 3.4.0 and PyFFI 2.2.2 and got them installed with no problems except one. PyFFI said that it couldn't find a Python that can use it... My heart sank.... Attempted to use the Rigger, and a command prompt comes up saying it isn't a recognized internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

What have I done wrong?

Yay! It works now, Thanks you for your help!

EDIT: Ok program works, great! And even got it to do what i wanted to do, which was give daughters of Ares BNB. If i was able to do it to the nude body i was then going to do it to all the armors that were patched for them. Like the combat uniform and black mountain thug. Sadly while her tits did bounce the "inner" layer of the body, the part below the white exterior explodes out from in between the plating. So I'm at my limit when it comes to converting these things now, but at least i tried right? Can anyone help me get this working or mind doing it for me?

Thanks in advance.

Sadly while her tits did bounce the "inner" layer of the body, the part below the white exterior explodes out from in between the plating. So I'm at my limit when it comes to converting these things now, but at least i tried right? Can anyone help me get this working or mind doing it for me?

Thanks in advance.

Try using the option "customize meshes", a new window will pop up. Set the upperbody mesh (the part with 'skin' material) to Rigid. That should work (never tested myself, though.) Alternatively, if you don't want to renounce to the BBB for the body mesh, you'll have to move the external mesh further to the outside, using a higher padding in Clothing Converter, or manually, in Blender.

Sadly while her tits did bounce the "inner" layer of the body, the part below the white exterior explodes out from in between the plating. So I'm at my limit when it comes to converting these things now, but at least i tried right? Can anyone help me get this working or mind doing it for me?

Thanks in advance.

Try using the option "customize meshes", a new window will pop up. Set the upperbody mesh (the part with 'skin' material) to Rigid. That should work (never tested myself, though.) Alternatively, if you don't want to renounce to the BBB for the body mesh, you'll have to move the external mesh further to the outside, using a higher padding in Clothing Converter, or manually, in Blender.

I'll give it a try, I'll let you know what happens.

UPDATE: ok so the rigid window came up but its only arms... Going to set them all to rigid see how that works.

post-105563-0-27024300-1432831178_thumb.jpg

Freeze! Before doing anything... First check the name of the mesh (the one you want to be Rigid) in Nifskope. I'm surprised that the name is Arms:000-Arms:003 though, usually is Foot:Upperbody or something more meaningful.

P.S.

Well, it's an android... that explains everything.