Mesh Rigger (Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion) Beta.89.f (10-26-2014)

Thanks.

OK, here's what's going on and how to fix it.

1. Override Distance is enabled. For some crazy reason, I have this defaulting to on. This is a *slightly* dangerous setting and is the one causing problems in this instance. Basically, Override Distance tells the tool to ignore search distance limitations and find a target *no matter what*. This would be fine, except the tool is optimized for relatively short distance searches. When the search distance gets too great, things get *ugly*.

2. The target meshes include hands and feet, but the template meshes do not.

To fix your issue, simply include appropriate hands and feet nifs in your template folder and be sure to select them among your template nifs when you run the tool.

Also, disable 'override distance'.

Now, I may be updating the search engine with something that will do a better job with medium and long distance searches in the future. I haven't decided how I want to implement it yet. In the meantime, disabling override distance and ensuring that any body parts you are weightpainting are represented in the selected templates should avoid the out of memory problem.

Works like a charm. Thanks man.

Who would have thought this would cause so much trouble within the UNP body family

Now all there's left to do is fine-tuning for the best results.

The tool does it's job, but miracles cannot be expected, of course. The UNPBtoUNP weight transfer works, but the boob deformation is not really optimal visually with the smaller cups, so I have to alter the weight to give them a firmer, less saggy look. The output mesh has, however, two big issues. For one, I decided to remove feet and hand meshes from both the template and the target, since it ends up making those parts invisible in-game, and then there are shadows streching to infinity from the point where the hands and feet should attach - replacing the original feet and hand meshes fixes the problem with no seam issue.

The second, greater issue is that the tool fails to cooperate with the belly scaling feature, the primary reason why I decided to go through all this hassle. The belly, instead of beginning to bulge just below the breasts and end at the bikiny, grows from slightly above the bellybutton all the way below the clit - not good.

I figure if I make the base UNP mesh work OK manually, then there shouldn't be issues copying the painting without these issues. But for thatvI'll need some time that I lack. During the holidays at the latest I'll see what I can do with the mesh and then try to reweight the entire modded Skyrim. At least the tool works.

Many thanks

A.

I seem to have run into an issue with the Select Bone Weights to Copy menu, my screen resolution I am currently using apparently isn't high enough to show all the options and there is no option to scroll the menu. It makes it impossible to select some bones to copy. Any way to get around this?

I seem to have run into an issue with the Select Bone Weights to Copy menu, my screen resolution I am currently using apparently isn't high enough to show all the options and there is no option to scroll the menu. It makes it impossible to select some bones to copy. Any way to get around this?

Hmm. The work-around is probably going to be me adding an option to compare the size of the window to the current screen resolution and add scroll bars.

I'll probably also add an option to specify the bones in a config file instead of needing the menu. That would allow you to load a settings file that will only use bones specified in the config file.

By any chance are you using a skeleton with a crazy number of bones as the skeleton template? If so, go ahead and undo that selection (I think you can just open the menu and click OK without selecting anything to remove the last selection). You don't actually need a skeleton template for most things.

The UNPBtoUNP weight transfer works, but the boob deformation is not really optimal visually with the smaller cups, so I have to alter the weight to give them a firmer, less saggy look.

The completely undocumented tool 'change_weights' (included in the kg_tools package) can be used to automatically modify relative boneweights.

It needs a bit of UI work though. Right now I think it will ask for the preferred bone weight multipliers for every mesh it processes. Which is a bit of a pain if you want to, say, reduce the relative influence of a single bone by 50% across an entire collection of meshes.

The output mesh has, however, two big issues. For one, I decided to remove feet and hand meshes from both the template and the target, since it ends up making those parts invisible in-game, and then there are shadows streching to infinity from the point where the hands and feet should attach - replacing the original feet and hand meshes fixes the problem with no seam issue.

That shouldn't be happening.

There are a couple of things that might cause that.

When you selected the template, did you select hands, feet, and body nifs? The tool will automatically merge them into a single logical mesh when it runs, but only if you select all of the nifs.

What settings were you using? By any chance were Select Bones, Delete All Weights, and Replace Bones enabled?

The second, greater issue is that the tool fails to cooperate with the belly scaling feature, the primary reason why I decided to go through all this hassle. The belly, instead of beginning to bulge just below the breasts and end at the bikiny, grows from slightly above the bellybutton all the way below the clit - not good.

Hmm. That shouldn't be happening. The tool uses a vertex to surface search, which should make it almost impossible for it to expand a weighted region.

Is there any chance that the meshes don't occupy the same positions in-game? Some mods appear to follow the skyrim vanilla position convention (mesh offset by y: +2.5443, z: -3.2879) and some do not.

For that, I blame the completely ridiculous method Skyrim used to re-position the meshes in-game. Rather than simply re-positioning the geometry object itself, they went for a three layer skin deformation. For reasons.

Anyways, the next version of Mesh Rigger will have the ability to auto-compensate for meshes that are positioned differently.

That should eliminate that sort of issue.

The UNPBtoUNP weight transfer works, but the boob deformation is not really optimal visually with the smaller cups, so I have to alter the weight to give them a firmer, less saggy look.

The completely undocumented tool 'change_weights' (included in the kg_tools package) can be used to automatically modify relative boneweights.

It needs a bit of UI work though. Right now I think it will ask for the preferred bone weight multipliers for every mesh it processes. Which is a bit of a pain if you want to, say, reduce the relative influence of a single bone by 50% across an entire collection of meshes.

Well, I'll just mess with the weights manually until I find a setting that fits my expectations. I assume rigging from UNP to UNP should not be a problem

The output mesh has, however, two big issues. For one, I decided to remove feet and hand meshes from both the template and the target, since it ends up making those parts invisible in-game, and then there are shadows streching to infinity from the point where the hands and feet should attach - replacing the original feet and hand meshes fixes the problem with no seam issue.

That shouldn't be happening.

There are a couple of things that might cause that.

When you selected the template, did you select hands, feet, and body nifs? The tool will automatically merge them into a single logical mesh when it runs, but only if you select all of the nifs.

What settings were you using? By any chance were Select Bones, Delete All Weights, and Replace Bones enabled?

:D Now I feel stupid. It didn't cross my mind to use LShift or LCtrl when selecting the meshes in the template menu.

Hmm. That shouldn't be happening. The tool uses a vertex to surface search, which should make it almost impossible for it to expand a weighted region.

Is there any chance that the meshes don't occupy the same positions in-game? Some mods appear to follow the skyrim vanilla position convention (mesh offset by y: +2.5443, z: -3.2879) and some do not.

For that, I blame the completely ridiculous method Skyrim used to re-position the meshes in-game. Rather than simply re-positioning the geometry object itself, they went for a three layer skin deformation. For reasons.

Anyways, the next version of Mesh Rigger will have the ability to auto-compensate for meshes that are positioned differently.

That should eliminate that sort of issue.

Checked the meshes and what do you know - that offset IS there. I honestly can't comprehend why would there be such a difference between UNP and the LL-popular UNPB. Like, these meshes are almost spot-on identical, visually, except for the breast cup size.

So I guess I'll make my own UNP pregnant scaling modification, maybe even release it on here, if it works a-okay. As I already said, I assume once the belly scaling works fine and the breasts look good, there shouldn't be a problem copying it to UNP clothes and, with breast bouncing turned off, UNP armor.

Hey, if I release the body, I'll post a link to your rigging software, so the word could spread around

I couldn't help it and I kept thinking how to make UNP Preg without much effort.

I got the idea - WORKED

I got the UNP HDT-PE body, which has okay jiggles, albeit having a lot of issues and relying heavily on the user having the right versionand installation of everything, and I merely set to copy the belly node and not replace anything. Now I only have to figure out how to get the belly right (now it's not positioned too low, but it is oversized, but like, insanely oversized).

Hey, I'm getting a 'Python Portable is not recognized as a internal or external command' error message when trying to run the portable versions of Mesh Rigger and the other tools. Anyone know what that's about?

For Python Portable, you need both the base package (0.89.e) and the upgrade (0.89.k).

Incorrect Gender: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Armor\RWBY\Yang\Weight Test\YangShortsf_1.nif

Closing C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Armor\RWBY\Yang\Weight Test\YangShortsf_1.nif

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "PythonPortable\App\Scripts\kgtools\mesh_rigger.py", line 343, in <module>

input('\nWork done, press enter to close.')

AttributeError: 'Logger' object has no attribute 'errors'

Okay, then. Looks like for some reason the pair of shorts I modelled is a the incorrect gender... how is that actually solved anyway? The outfit I'm making is for a female character, and was modelled on the latest CBBE 3.3 body. I don't get it how Mesh Rigger thinks its the wrong gender. 

Ah. Yeah, just set 'Allowed Genders' to 'Both'

I may actually just remove the ability to limit the tool by gender altogether.

There aren't very many ways to procedurally detect the gender of a nif. And none of them are terribly reliable.

• 5 weeks later...

After screwing around with manual weightpainting of the base UNP HDT body, I conclude getting a decent, non-blocky pregnant belly isn't possible with that body. Luckily CBBE has a working weightpaint that looks nice, so now I'm just abusing your clothing converter alongside bodyslide to convert my beloved collection of UNP goodies to my own slighly customized CBBE slim.

But I tested Mesh Rigger copying HDT bones with CBBE - works completely fine.

As I mentioned, I failed to fix the UNP pregnant belly manually, so as a last resort I asked the creator of UNP HDT to try and make a pregbelly. Until then, I will be converting to CBBE... indefinitely.

Thanks for your amazing work

Got a perfect conversion of an art of magicka armor to HDT. Weight sliders don't produce any crazy morphs. 

Problem now is, I can't convert a whole folder's worth of armors, I can only get one at a time. The program spits out just one conversion to my output folder then closes 

how up-to-date are the instructions for clothing conversion on the website?

everything works :D

currently converting t3m clothes replacer to t6

i hope this way i can convert all the great armors/clothes to whatever i need.

converting the powerarmor gave me the strangest results - i'm very confused.

it converted the male .nif using my T3MtoT6.lat - my own fault.

would it be a good idea to make a single "from" nif out of the body+hands+feet and a single "to" nif out of the body+hands+feet just to be sure to always convert gloves and boots correctly?

found that when converting a highheel mesh, you need highheel lattice too. otherwise the heels will completely dig into the ground. but where do i get those?

Hey Gerra, I need some help here.

The meshes I'm dealing with are files ripped using NinjaRipper. I've tried manually rigging them to the skeleton, but that didn't work. Tried just saving them as a .nif file and using the rigger, nothing came out the other end. Tried the .nif's I have that I attempted to rig to the skeleton, and it did export something, but it didn't fix any problems.

What's going wrong?

Thanks!

I have a question. How do you keep mesh rigger from removing nodes that you don't want removed? I think I have tried all the different settings one setting removes all nodes and adds the ones that you selected another setting removes a node but leaves the rest alone and turning both on removes a different node instead and leaves the rest including the one that was being removed before alone. I have tried using a skeleton instead of a mesh as well and the one skeleton works but doesn't add anything to the nif I did have to modify the skeleton by removing unwanted ninodes so that I could get the screen to where I could click on the add all bones. Then I tried the newest skeleton but that one just closed mesh rigger.

What I am trying to add TBBP to is to a player model which works pretty dang good other then the removing of nodes needed which then causes stretching in nifskope and a hole/missing body in game.

Not sure if this has been stated or not but I found a way to get around the UNP defects where you convert a UNP body to a different body and then run it through mesh rigger and things like body shifting forward or downwards or other things can be eliminated if you do this. Convert the UNP armor to your body size then grab the converts throw them into a folder then grab a copy of the body that you used for your template make copies of it and then transfer the armors/outfits to those template copies move the convert bodies to a safe folder till later. Now rename those template copies to the names of the nifs of the armor/outfit that you pasted into them and place them into mesh rigger and run it any clipping that might of been there should be gone as mesh rigger will adjust it so there shouldn't be any clipping.

I converted some UNP armors/outfits to the UNPCM TBBP body they converted well and matched body placement with my template body but after running through mesh rigger the bodies shifted downwards so I did the above thing and used my UNPCM TBBP body as the template for mesh rigger as well because the outfit needed TBBP instead of BBP and they came out perfect no clipping no body shifting no nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Gerra6... Love the program, just love... when it works...

I'm having problems trying to convert Blabba's latest version of Citrus 4.1 over to a CBBE shape via Clothing Converters (lattice builder and Clothing converter).

Using the latest update (89k) with the lattice going from vertices to vertices, with  UV and skin off as Citrus is a UNP skin and CBBE is a CBBE so yeah the UV's and skin don't match.

It keeps giving a very close shape minus 2 stray vert's on on the left hip and one on the right hip.

I thought it was something I was doing, but then I tried to Turn Citrus 4.1 beta into a UNP shape and the same 2 vertices go weird.

One stray on the left hip, one stray on the right hip.

On the UNP lattice file I set it to use vertices, UV, and skin to get the body to line up... everything but those 2 vert's lined up perfectly.

Note: Citrus 4.1 beta uses a symmetrical body (left side is a mirror of the right side)...

Image of the Citrus to UNP is in this post on the unified thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1053540

If you need I can pack up the lattice files, the from and to nif's as well as the output nif...

Oh and would it be possible to talk you into working with Cell on the Bone weight transfer function in Outfit Studio.

Blabba and I've been try'n to talk him into changing the way body slide does bone weight transfers into the multi match that you use in mesh rigger.... it could end up making Bodyslide/Outfit Studio a better tool for armor/clothing conversions :)

Not to say it isn't already good, but a better weight transfer would just make it better...

One other problem that I've has was trying to get the wrist and ankle seams to line up when converting from shape a to shape b.

One of the biggest I've had problems with is going from Bombshell High to CBBE 3.3 Curvy high.

I built Unified UNP on that body but the wrist, and ankle seams are just slightly off (like they were twisted slightly)...

I've tried building it multiple times with multiple settings in both the lattice builder part as well as different settings in the clothing converter part... and I did make sure the base and target meshes shared the same skeleton and bone layout....

Wrist and Ankle seams is where I'm nit picking with Unified right now... try'n rebuild it and all the bodies it supports as outputs.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried it without UV map  when converting the spriggan armor and it looked worse then it did when I used UV map.

Working on a different one atm. Hermaus armor.

you are porabably saying other then the stretching armor the body looks good.

How about now? Not sure what is wrong with them just trying to add TBBP to them and I think I have tried many different combinations. The above happens with 2 of the armor sets in the mod the third not sure on I ran it through the converter fine but haven't thrown it into the mesh rigger yet. I think the smaller ones textures are a bit off so maybe that is the cause of that one but the other one looks fine and not sure if that would be the cause of such weirdness.

*edit seems the converted one that I converted also has that flaw as well.

attachicon.gifherm1pc_0.nifattachicon.gifhermskinnyf_0.nif one of each of the nifs attachicon.giffemalebody_0UNPB TBBP.nif body nif used.

I'm getting this same problem trying to copy the TBBP weights from UNPB to CNHF :(  Any idea what's happening here? I've tried using a bunch of different meshes as templates but all of them give the same result

These are my logs:

cfg:

version=b_90

name=MeshRigger_Options

Distance=20.0

Game=Auto

Targets=1

Tool=MESHRIGGER

bone=True

copy_havok=True

delete_partitions=False

delete_rigging=False

delete_weights=False

destination=C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Fin

flatten_skin=False

gender=Both

name=MeshRigger_Options

override=True

replace_weights=True

select_bones=True

select_meshes=False

skeleton_links=0

skin=All Materials

subfolder=0

target=C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/CNHF/femalebody_0.nif

template=C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Root/femalebody_0.nif

template_s=C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Root/femalebody_0.nif

update_version=0

uv_search=True

v_index=False

version=b_90

log

('select_meshes', False)

('v_index', False)

('template_s', 'C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Root/femalebody_0.nif')

('skin', 'All Materials')

('delete_partitions', False)

('Tool', 'MESHRIGGER')

('destination', 'C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Fin')

('flatten_skin', False)

('select_bones', True)

('delete_weights', False)

('Game', 'Auto')

('version', 'b_90')

('template', 'C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Root/femalebody_0.nif')

('override', True)

('update_version', 0)

('Distance', 20.0)

('skeleton_links', 0)

('uv_search', True)

('delete_rigging', False)

('name', 'MeshRigger_Options')

('subfolder', 0)

('gender', 'Both')

('replace_weights', True)

('target', 'C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/CNHF/femalebody_0.nif')

('Targets', 1)

('bone', True)

('copy_havok', True)

C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Root/femalebody_0.nif

morph_key 0

Generating Bone Dictionary from Skeleton

Processing Skeleton

initializing bones

Skeleton Dictionary Generation Complete

dirpath C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Root/femalebody_0.nif

Checking Directory Path for Nifs and Tri files

init bones

initializing bones

**********Bones Initialized**********

initializing meshes

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}' : Initializing Vertices

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}' : Vertex Initialization Complete

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}' : Initializing Skin

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}' : *Initializing Skin Bone Transforms

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}' : *Calculating world Coordinates

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}' : Skin Initialization Complete

Building Vertex Dictionary

initializing faces

Initializing Seams

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}': Right Foot Seam Identified

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}': Left Foot Seam Identified

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}': Neck Seam Identified

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}': Left Hand Seam Identified

b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}': Right Hand Seam Identified

**********Meshes Initialized**********

[<kg.mesh_util.mesh object at 0x1206A8B0>]

Selected Bones

b'NPC L Breast'

b'NPC L Breast01'

b'NPC L Butt'

b'NPC L Calf [LClf]'

b'NPC L Clavicle [LClv]'

b'NPC L Forearm [LLar]'

b'NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]'

b'NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]'

b'NPC L Thigh [LThg]'

b'NPC L UpperArm [LUar]'

b'NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]'

b'NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]'

b'NPC Pelvis [Pelv]'

b'NPC R Breast'

b'NPC R Breast01'

b'NPC R Butt'

b'NPC R Calf [RClf]'

b'NPC R Clavicle [RClv]'

b'NPC R Forearm [RLar]'

b'NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]'

b'NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]'

b'NPC R Thigh [RThg]'

b'NPC R UpperArm [RUar]'

b'NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]'

b'NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]'

b'NPC Spine [spn0]'

b'NPC Spine1 [spn1]'

b'NPC Spine2 [spn2]'

b'Scene Root'

c_s['target'] C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/CNHF/femalebody_0.nif

dirpath C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/CNHF/femalebody_0.nif

Checking Directory Path for Nifs and Tri files

morph_key 0

nif_list ['C:\\Users\\Kara\\Desktop\\MR\\CNHF\\femalebody_0.nif']

morph_set []

Processing: C:\Users\Kara\Desktop\MR\CNHF\femalebody_0.nif

Morph Nif: None

init bones

initializing bones

init_nif True

**********Bones Initialized**********

initializing meshes

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' : Initializing Vertices

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' : Vertex Initialization Complete

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' : Initializing Skin

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' : *Initializing Skin Bone Transforms

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' : *Calculating world Coordinates

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' : Skin Initialization Complete

initializing faces

Initializing Seams

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}': Neck Seam Identified

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}': Right Hand Seam Identified

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}': Left Hand Seam Identified

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}': Right Foot Seam Identified

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}': Left Foot Seam Identified

**********Meshes Initialized**********

Attempting UV Search

ctx_texture_list

textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1

textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.ddss

act_texture_list

['textures\\actors\\character\\female\\femalebody_1']

uv match_set {"b'UNPB_TBBP_0{}2{}'"}

Performing UV Search for Neck Seam

Performing UV Search for Left Hand Seam

Performing UV Search for Right Hand Seam

Performing UV Search for Left Foot Seam

Performing UV Search for Right Foot Seam

Searching left side of b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

Performaing LEFT Side UV Search

UV Verts Searched 250 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 500 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 750 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 1000 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 1250 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 1500 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 1750 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 2000 of 2393

UV Verts Searched 2251 of 2393

Searching right side of b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

Performaing RIGHT Side UV Search

UV Verts Searched 250 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 500 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 750 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 1000 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 1250 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 1500 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 1750 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 2000 of 2392

UV Verts Searched 2250 of 2392

4891 Vertices matched with UV search

4891 vertices modified.  Preparing to save femalebody_0.nif to C:/Users/Kara/Desktop/MR/Fin

Rebuilding Skin Instances

bone dictionary

b'Scene Root'

b'NPC L Breast'

b'NPC L Breast01'

b'NPC L Butt'

b'NPC L Calf [LClf]'

b'NPC L Clavicle [LClv]'

b'NPC L Forearm [LLar]'

b'NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]'

b'NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]'

b'NPC L Thigh [LThg]'

b'NPC L UpperArm [LUar]'

b'NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]'

b'NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]'

b'NPC Pelvis [Pelv]'

b'NPC R Breast'

b'NPC R Breast01'

b'NPC R Butt'

b'NPC R Calf [RClf]'

b'NPC R Clavicle [RClv]'

b'NPC R Forearm [RLar]'

b'NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]'

b'NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]'

b'NPC R Thigh [RThg]'

b'NPC R UpperArm [RUar]'

b'NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]'

b'NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]'

b'NPC Spine [spn0]'

b'NPC Spine1 [spn1]'

b'NPC Spine2 [spn2]'

Adding b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Breast' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Breast01' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Butt' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Calf [LClf]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Clavicle [LClv]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Forearm [LLar]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L Thigh [LThg]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L UpperArm [LUar]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC Pelvis [Pelv]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Breast' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Breast01' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Butt' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Calf [RClf]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Clavicle [RClv]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Forearm [RLar]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R Thigh [RThg]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R UpperArm [RUar]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC Spine [spn0]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC Spine1 [spn1]' to b'Scene Root'

Adding b'NPC Spine2 [spn2]' to b'Scene Root'

Preparining to re-skin Geometry Blocks

initializing bones

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' updating bones

adding b'NPC L Breast' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L Breast01' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L Butt' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L Calf [LClf]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L Clavicle [LClv]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L Forearm [LLar]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L Thigh [LThg]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L UpperArm [LUar]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC Pelvis [Pelv]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Breast' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Breast01' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Butt' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Calf [RClf]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Clavicle [RClv]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Forearm [RLar]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R Thigh [RThg]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R UpperArm [RUar]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC Spine [spn0]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC Spine1 [spn1]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

adding b'NPC Spine2 [spn2]' to b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}'

b'HeroicForm25.004{}2{}' Rebuilding Skin Partition

maxbonesperpartition 63

maxbonespervertex 4

Halp. Lol!

I attached the two body types, maybe to see if someone can get it to work, idk

MeshRiggerHelp.zip

Not sure I think the ones that I was working on ended up getting thrown in the trash. UNP can be a bad body to try to run through mesh rigger since it was made off of a bad skeleton there are a lot of different things that may happen when trying to modify a UNP body. Body explodes gets deformations body shifts forward/down in nif among other things. 

Turn off UV map UNPB has a UNP UV map CNHF isn't that a CBBE version or some other body? If so then that has a different UV map then UNP does. So you can't use UV search unless both bodies have the same UV map or there can be problems. It's the same with the clothing converter you can't use the UV search for it if the two bodies have different UV maps.

CNHF uses UNP UV map so that's not it. I've also tried with UV mapping off and it gave the same result :(

I deleted that post and redid it after checking quick must of been when I was redoing it. Most of the times when I convert a UNP armor to a different body size if I plan on throwing it into mesh rigger I first rip out the converted UNP body and replace it with the body I converted the armor to then throw it into mesh rigger. Some bodies just don't work well in mesh rigger.