View File

xGIXbbC.png

DESCRIPTION

This is a collection of loading screens featuring content from the 'Devious Devices' adult mod family for TES V: Skyrim.

USAGE

Make sure that you have the latest version of 'Devious Devices - Assets' installed, then place the esp file into your Skyrim Data folder and activate it.

COMPATIBILITY

This mod may not work as expected if used together with other loading screen mods.

REQUIREMENTS

Devious Devices - Assets

This mod uses meshes and textures from the 'Devious Devices - Assets' pack. As such you'll need to have it installed but not necessarily activated.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How many loading screens are included?

At the moment there are 59 screens with some of them being taline variations of the same item.

Is this a loading screens replacer?

No, the original loading screens will still appear alongside the new ones, although at a lower rate. No Skyrim files are overwritten.

Will there be more loading screens in the future?

More loading screen will be included over time as new items are added to the 'Devious Devices - Assets' mod.

What about tagline suggestions?

I'll consider them if they fit the current style of mod.

I can see the loadscreen message, but why is there no item?

Make sure that you have the latest version of the 'Devious Devices - Assets' pack installed.

I don't see any of these loading screens! What the...?

Make sure that you're not using another mod that affects your loading screens. At the very least place this mod near the end of your load order.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices: Assets
  • Special Edition Compatible

No offense, but this needs to be merged with SeXreme Loading Screens as i can't decide for the heck of it, which one to use. :/

Yes, I know of that one and it does well what it does, but both mods are very different in style - while azmodan22's loading screens focus a lot on explicit sex acts for the sake of it (nothing wrong with that), I aim to make more toned-down loading screens that resemble the vanilla ones apart from the adult component of course.

You might be able to run both mods together if you load Devious after SeXtreme since Devious allows for other loading screens to be shown as well (although at a reduced frequency), but I can't make any promises.

i know that both have a different focus, hence why adding both would add more variation.
And as i still can't decide and don't feel like trail and error, i'll try to merge them myself into one plugin.

Edit:

Not conflicting whats-o-ever, but azmodan22's load screens got a 100% chance, so seeing the ones from this mod is rather rare with the 9% chance.

Merged SeXtreme and this one, gave all load screens a chance of 30% (so i can still see vanilla ones from time to time) and everything works just fine.

i know that both have a different focus, hence why adding both would add more variation.

And as i still can't decide and don't feel like trail and error, i'll try to merge them myself into one plugin.

Edit:

Not conflicting whats-o-ever, but azmodan22's load screens got a 100% chance, so seeing the ones from this mod is rather rare with the 9% chance.

Merged SeXtreme and this one, gave all load screens a chance of 30% (so i can still see vanilla ones from time to time) and everything works just fine.

Glad it works for you then.

My experience during testing was that anything above 10% is interpreted by Skyrim as "let's show this almost every time". Even 9% seems a bit high at times...

Devious Loading Screens has been updated to version 1.0.1

Changes:

Added 3 new loading screens

Thank you . . . and . . .

please Sir, may I have another?

More loading screens and variations of existing ones are planned, your honor. Just as soon as I find the time to work on some and think of enough new taglines.

Will this mod work with Uncle Sheogorath's Really Helpful Hints and Tips. ?

It sounds really fun and I'd love a devious devices loading screen, though it's very important for me to keep up with all my cheese and Haskill related news and information. It helps keep the insanity away during repetitive loading screens and crashes.

Or keeps it closer... I can't remember which.

Devious Loading Screens doesn't touch the original screens and allows for other loading screens to be shown besides the newly added ones regardless where they're from, so both mods should play nice together if Devious is loaded last.

Apologies for not replying earlier, I inadvertently missed your post.

• 1 month later...

Great Mods :lol: , I have a suggest you can add more loading screen with the Plug is attached on The Belt too. :cool: 

I figure it would seem kinda repetitive since the belt and plugs have their own individual screens already. Either way, more loading screens will follow soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Devious Loading Screens (v2.7)

OPqh6q5.jpg

Changelog:

• Added: body harness loading screens
  • Added: leather cuffs loading screens
  • Added: leather collar loading screens
  • Added: blindfold loading screens
  • Added: multiple variations of existing loading screens
  • Other: file version changed to match required DD:Assets version

Enjoy

I like this mod a lot, but the grammar scold in me feels the need to point out a couple of errors.  In one of the blindfold screens, where the text talks about vision, "extend" is used where "extent" should be used.  The same mistake is made in a screen for the padded bra, where the text talks about adolescent boys and again uses "extend" where it should be "extent".

Hmm the azmodan version is really big , and takes alot of space on Vram and normal space. But the quality of his work isnt bad , I like it.

But Zadil the Idea with devious device loading screens is not a bad idea. If you work on new versions of your assets mod , then you can use your loading screen mod like a teaser or trailer until you done with your update of assets , to show what the new update contains :).

Btw. Thank you for the loading screens, I think its soft enough for a loading screen lol.

I like this mod a lot, but the grammar scold in me feels the need to point out a couple of errors.  In one of the blindfold screens, where the text talks about vision, "extend" is used where "extent" should be used.  The same mistake is made in a screen for the padded bra, where the text talks about adolescent boys and again uses "extend" where it should be "extent".

I'll have those passages corrected in the next release. Feel free to notify me of any other mistakes that may have slipped through the cracks.

Hmm the azmodan version is really big , and takes alot of space on Vram and normal space. But the quality of his work isnt bad , I like it.

But Zadil the Idea with devious device loading screens is not a bad idea. If you work on new versions of your assets mod , then you can use your loading screen mod like a teaser or trailer until you done with your update of assets , to show what the new update contains :).

Btw. Thank you for the loading screens, I think its soft enough for a loading screen lol.

Glad you like them, Eradawn.

Using the loading screens as feature previews is not a bad idea and something I've considered in the past, but given that it pulls its data directly from the assets mod itself it makes it kinda redundant.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well probably half the devices don't show up, only the blurb. I think it's mainly the various plugs that don't work, and I don't think I've seen the arm or leg cuffs either, if they're included.

Right, I'm not seeing the plugs, although I do see some of the other devices.