Same basic layout results from NMM and FOMM. Give it a few days and a couple of mods and you will see it is basically the same steps to install the mods. However if you are willing to explore you will find tools and such that have more functionality than NMM that you might find useful if you mod. Likely the reason for most of the modders here using FOMM with their mods.

At present no you can't manage a single game with FOMM + NMM. You used to be able to do this, but NMM changed their installlog format and some other things, so it no longer works. One day in the future it may work again. For now just deactivate all the packages within NMM, then add them and activate in FOMM.

You don't have to remove the packages themselves (the "right hand" tab in NMM / the package window in FOMM), just deactivate them all.

• 1 month later...

Can i install this with mod organizer or maybe manually because all my fallout new vegas mods are done using mo.

also im using nvse 4.5 should i update that to.

The NX extender is an FMOD and MO can be used to install it. Or you can read the OP of NXextender and read the part where a manual install is described. So yes to both questions.

Can i install this with mod organizer or maybe manually because all my fallout new vegas mods are done using mo.

also im using nvse 4.5 should i update that to.

The NX extender is an FMOD and MO can be used to install it. Or you can read the OP of NXextender and read the part where a manual install is described. So yes to both questions.

Ok thanks for the reply

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Could I have the answers to these questions about dustribution of NVSE Extender please?

First, it is possible to use it as part of a mod that would bring us money, for example by Paypal donations? I do not think it is commercial use (in fact I hope Bethesda has the same point of view) but I would prefer to have from you an official answer.

If so, is it possible to donate you a small portion of money received? I would be a little morally embarrassed to 'sell' work done by others for free  :blush:

The second point concerns the distribution directly. Do you plan to allow the loading NVSE Extender on other sites?

Not because I do not like this site and community, but 2 points that seem problematic:

• The visual atmosphere, particularly advertising, is really very adult 'and I would say' adult-oriented. This may embarrass some much unaccustomed public.
  • We need to have an account  on the site (see the policies) to be able to download.

In the end, I really do not see why it should be an adult to use the NX Extender or what relationship he has with sex :)

Thanks for reading me.

Hi. Could I have the answers to these questions about dustribution of NVSE Extender please?

First, it is possible to use it as part of a mod that would bring us money, for example by Paypal donations? I do not think it is commercial use (in fact I hope Bethesda has the same point of view) but I would prefer to have from you an official answer.

If so, is it possible to donate you a small portion of money received? I would be a little morally embarrassed to 'sell' work done by others for free  :blush:

The second point concerns the distribution directly. Do you plan to allow the loading NVSE Extender on other sites?

Not because I do not like this site and community, but 2 points that seem problematic:

• The visual atmosphere, particularly advertising, is really very adult 'and I would say' adult-oriented. This may embarrass some much unaccustomed public.
  • We need to have an account  on the site (see the policies) to be able to download.

In the end, I really do not see why it should be an adult to use the NX Extender or what relationship he has with sex :)

Thanks for reading me.

I doubt Pride will answer this question..

AS it was already answered in the OP... ;).

Can I include this with my mod, upload it elsewhere, etc?

Sure. You can do whatever you want with it.

If you screw up your players by installing an older version than they already have, you deserve a slap. If you upload it somewhere else and claim to be the author, you can field the bug reports and write the fixes, while rotting in hell.

I'm all about letting people do whatever they want with stuff I create, but be responsible about it and don't be a dick.

I think that covered almost everything you asked except how to give him some money.. :). For that I would contact him directly to see if he would want it or not and if so how to go about it. ;)

Thanks for reading me.

Probably the easy way would be for Pride or someone to upload the latest release to Nexus and people not using it in adult mods could link to there instead, Pride may not do it because he would have no interest in the extra idiot bug reports from nexus despite in my experience NX being pretty bug free :)

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot about this. :blush:

If redistributing NX elsewhere is still something people are interested in, they can.
The license is at http://git.loverslab.com/prideslayer/nvse-extender/raw/master/LICENSE.TXT

and must be included in the package, according to what it says.

Pride's own translation of it:

It's BSD 2-clause licensed. He can do whatever he wants with it, including change the name to "Strecs Extender", compile it, and sell it without providing the source to anyone. Uploading to nexus is a non-issue.

I've always thought that its potential was a bit underused in the community beyond LL. For my part, anybody is equally free to do with the nx tutorial as they are free to do with nx itself.

Bug:

The functions NX_GetEVFlAr, NX_GetEVFoAr, NX_GetEVStAr return an array containing all NX variables with the argument prefix for an actor.

They will return an empty array if called on an actor with no NX variables of the type matching the prefix argument- unless the actor has no NX variables of the respective type at all, in which case the functions will return NULL instead, and cause errors for any scripts that were expecting an array.

(Workaround: validate the return is not 0 before continuing)