Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

Well, all I can say is to just stay away from this mod then. I've yet to do anything with pregnancy yet, and probably won't for a long time because this mod needs to be rebuilt. Right now I have other things that are taking priority over rebuilding a mod from scratch yet again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude why do you keep telling yourself that no one gives a damn about your mods?There are people(myself included) that check your topics and blog for any possible update.Plus everyone makes mistakes when they try to build something of a considerable scale as your mods.IMO you should find a way to enjoy doing it,which I think is the reason you were doing it,and try step by step,little by little to make something good for everyone to enjoy.Yourself included.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, what KMofSpeed said. I just manually scanned through all of this forum looking for this topic to see if you had added anything new since the last time I played. I certainly don't do that for every mod, or even most mods. I think you sell yourself short.

• 2 weeks later...

First off great mod,

But i do have a small problem

The mod works as far as 

1 i get the book to start teh quest

2 i got to TIgras Place and talked to him

3 i killed teh bad guy and got the cure

4 i tp back to Tigras place

5 then when i click teh doors to go inside it kicks me to windows desktop 

any sugestions ?

Also you mentioned sending a copy of  some payrus logs, where can i find them if i need to send them , i totaly have no clue

thx

Please carry on this mod and  probbely some more quests

I just tried this out, (after getting my game back up from a dumbass mistake on my end) and it works great. I had no issues with starting, and everything progressed well except one little hiccup when trying to talk to Tigras when he was "hunting". I had to wait until that action was over before dialog would start with him.

Only Issue I ran into was after being bred, I can no longer access my inventory/maps/etc... I am using a controller and when I hit the button to bring up the menu, nothing happens. May just be because of the controller, not sure.

Great work on this though, and I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time. There are many of us here who do appreciate and enjoy the mods you put out. For what it's worth, thank you. I hope you are able to find enjoyment in modding again! :)

• 1 month later...

hi,

if you are using bodyslide, i think there is a little error in the SLBWerewolfHybridArmor(Brown).xml

original:

<OutputFile>werewolfHybridBrown</OutputFile>
but correct or better working for me is
        <OutputFile>werewolfHybridBrownf</OutputFile>

This is a little, but very fine mod, i hope the author (or someone) would continue.

What is a little gamebreaking for me, is the arousal forced transformation , that means

that at the end of the mod you get a spell to transform your body, but if your arousal is higher than 70 (or was it 60?) you are forced in the transformation and cannot transform back..

I made a tiny, and very dirty hack for me to remove the forced transformation.

Sexlab Breeder v1.01 Patch.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Cheesebunny23

Haven't had a problem except that for whatever reason Tigras keeps trying to run out of FrostFang Cave.

Also not sure whether the mod ends with him being follower or if it progresses yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having an issue here. I am afraid that I don't know how to use Papyrus, but hopefully the below console command text will help.

There are a few from CF Framework, but the one that sticks out the most to me is this one.

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Tigras) -- FALSE -- They are flagged as forbidden from animating.

FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Tigras) - AddActor(Tigras) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

ActorAlias[my character's name here] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias Actor004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

I have a wide variety of mods installed, the only ones that are related to sexlab are Beastess, BeeingFemale, Creature Framework, HentaiCreatures, SexLab, SexLab Approach, SexLab Aroused, SexLab Attraction, SexLab Breeder, SexLab Eager NPCs, SexLab Nude Creatures, SexLab Solutions, SexLab Werewolves, The Animal Mansion, and ZaZ Animation pack.

A few other notable mods I have installed is a mod that adds random encounters with succubi, the AOM (Age of Magick, I think?) mod, for a few outfits and retexturing of outfits unrelated to sexlab, SkyUI, and XPMSE. I also have all the required support mods for all of the above files. Am I doing something wrong here?

I've tried resetting each mod to figure out where the error lies. Thus far, I have been unsuccessful. I am able to intiiate the dialog with Tigras:

Up for some playtime?

To which he gives his proper response, I go into third person, and an error toast pops up in the left hand corner.

SLB: Animation failed to start

I was very much looking forward to playing this mod, but now I'm stuck in hybrid form and I can't don any armor. Not that I'm complaining about it, but I am getting rather tired of everyone asking me, "What are you? What on Nirn are you?"

Lastly, I do apologize about not having a papyrus log, but I do hope that the debug output to console commands will be sufficient replacement information.

Thank you very much for your time.

Pre-Edit Edit: Every character above is exactly as it was output. NO extra spaces, no lack of spaces. It is literally exactly as it is, save for the part where I put my characfter name. "My character name here" is my actual character's name.post-40514-0-97066300-1468735054_thumb.jpg

post-40514-0-26559100-1468735084_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I think I'm pregnant from Tigras's seed....would that cause him to flag on me as not valid for animation?

Edit Two: Loaded a prior save file. Going to try to get pregnant with Tigras's seed again and see if that causes it. Will post an update for others' sake.

Edited by Ookamisuke
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...