[Wip] Hero(Ine) In Distress (Former Sexlab Captured)

gaggedgirl123

The follower idea sounds great for players who use followers, but there are several of us who don't.  The random crazy would work better for us.  Maybe an option for either/both/none?

Building from there, why not make it all the same.

If you don't let your stalk... I mean, adoring fan follow you, instead they give a quest or come hunt you down when you sleep. Paralysis spell or what not to get it going. 

"Don't worry, I know you really wanted me to come with you. You were just confused darling. But don't worry my love, you'll never have to worry about that again."

One of the problems I noted with your follower helping the badguys, is they have to turn on you to do that. As I recall npc combat is oriented to where positive spells are only used on allies, and negative spells on enemies. So healing the enemy wouldn't work out all that great. Unless you had a sword of healing. Cuts never felt so good for emos?

"Look what they almost did to you! I can't let you get hurt ever again! Don't worry, I'm going to protect you forever my love."

Anywho, it all looks so exciting! 

179910331_9020612_125532106_original.jpg

((If you're into Stalker stuff and you haven't seen Future Diary. You're wrong. Fix that.))

The follower idea sounds great for players who use followers, but there are several of us who don't.  The random crazy would work better for us.  Maybe an option for either/both/none?

If you don't let your stalk... I mean, adoring fan follow you, instead they give a quest or come hunt you down when you sleep. Paralysis spell or what not to get it going. 

"Don't worry, I know you really wanted me to come with you. You were just confused darling. But don't worry my love, you'll never have to worry about that again."

One of the problems I noted with your follower helping the badguys, is they have to turn on you to do that. As I recall npc combat is oriented to where positive spells are only used on allies, and negative spells on enemies. So healing the enemy wouldn't work out all that great. Unless you had a sword of healing. Cuts never felt so good for emos?

"Look what they almost did to you! I can't let you get hurt ever again! Don't worry, I'm going to protect you forever my love."

((If you're into Stalker stuff and you haven't seen Future Diary. You're wrong. Fix that.))

Yandere :blink:

shit be nuts yo!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Yandere/AnimeAndManga

:D

Actually, instead of a crazy guy/girl who gives you quests, what about a follower? (Let's say girl for this example)

This might be a little crazy right now, but something to think about down the line: This young woman asks to join up with you, and help you in your adventures. However, at various points during battles, she randomly creates hardships for you, such as maybe making your enemies tougher (by 'mistakenly' casting a heal or buff on them that she says was intended for you), or 'bumping' you and causing a disarm. I'm sure there's lots of different things that could happen.

Anyways, the endgame here is that eventually (with or without her help) you will be defeated in combat, at which point she seizes control (rather than forcing a reload or other 'death alternative' mod to kick in) and puts a collar or other accessory as deemed fitting on you that weakens you. She then leads you out of wherever you are (maybe a teleport to a given location, for the sake of pathfinding), and...

At this point, any of the other superfan, stalker, or whatever scenarios can kick in... I was just thinking of adding a follower twist to it, which lends more randomness to when the backstabbing goes down. 

Honestly this sounds like a freaking good idea! I love it!!

The follower idea is much better, thanks Ashra.

You might even add 2 followers who are constantly quarreling. I didn't like dragon age origins too much, but the constant quarreling between Alistair and Morrigan was quite entertaining imho.

This way you would have eventually a 3-way-relationship which would be exciting but also lead to further troubles, especially if it is for at least one of the 3 always a kind of love-hate-relationship.

I really like your subtle manipulation suggestions Ashra. Pretending to be clumsy to hide her sadistic intentions. Or being nasty in such a cute or seemingly innocent way that you can't be angry with her for long. For example if you lose to a troll and get raped she would kill or scare the troll away, but only after he is done with you. She could say then either: "I didn't want to risk to hurt you too so i had to wait" or if the troll takes multiple rounds "Sorry my dear that you had to endure all that, but this way you at least exhausted the troll so i could finally manage to kill him. You know i am no good fighter, he would otherwise have raped us both".

Would also work the other way, if one of the followers is secretly very masochistic and tries to get more often in dangerous situations on purpose, but trying to camoflage this desire by making it simply look like a series of accidents or bad luck.

Hmmm... this could be worked into something, but would require either some very skillful  manipulation of story delays, or a mod that lets you have multiple followers at once. I was talking about the 3-way thing.

As for your elaboration on Ashra's idea, I completely agree with this

Don' worry, there are several ways to start every encounter. More work for me, but more fun for you! You don't have to breal your RP just to start something.

I love this kind of creepiness. And I might just have to watch Future Diary. Never really been able to motivate myself to watch series

I love this kind of creepiness. And I might just have to watch Future Diary. Never really been able to motivate myself to watch series

I watched it over again really recently, and I have to say it is still one of my favorite animes/mangas. They really play up the psycho stalker/lover angle (Or Yandere as Grimpak said) really well. She's so cute and loveable even when she's taking a hatchet to her reluctant love's enemies. Well worth the watch if you find yourself with the time.

Here's linkage to the series dubbed in English in full. I'm sure it's available in other languages elsewhere, but English is my native tongue.

Future Diary

Be sure to watch the ends too if you view! Cute little after credits bits!

@gaggedgirl123

I hope I'm not late for giving suggestions... :)

Talk about being captured by the bandits. Did you know that bandits in Skyrim hold a lot good forts and places? it will be good if when you are being captured, there's a big change that you will be sold out, and serve as a slave in one of the forts randomly.

The bandit occupied forts, mines or else are actually very interesting places. From the skeever pit, pirate cave, etc. You can make a lot of scenario there.

@gaggedgirl123

I hope I'm not late for giving suggestions... :)

Don't worry, I'm always taking them!

Talk about being captured by the bandits. Did you know that bandits in Skyrim hold a lot good forts and places? it will be good if when you are being captured, there's a big change that you will be sold out, and serve as a slave in one of the forts randomly.

Well there ARE lots of interresting opportunities. Especially the "prison" forts

The bandit occupied forts, mines or else are actually very interesting places. From the skeever pit, pirate cave, etc. You can make a lot of scenario there.

I don't know if it's the same place, but at different levels, but there's a fort near Riften where they bet of wolf fights. I really love that fort (easy to recognize too, if you want to enter, you have to go through a cage with wolves in it)

This entire thing about the stalkers reminds me of a suggestion I made for another mod before. Unfortunately that mod has been abandoned so this idea never had the chance to get heard. I just want to throw it in and see what you guys think about it regarding Heroine in Distress. (Note: I did not change my initial idea so this is the literal idea that I had.)

A little question (or maybe even a suggestion if you did not plan it?): Will this mod also feature fanatic admirers which devoted their lives to dating the PC? There could be several interesting scenarios including them:

1) You accept the little flirt with the admirer who will then invite you to his/her home. After your little session of togetherness you could then thank your admirer for the fun you had and say goodbye. However, your admirer does not plan to let you go this quickly and he or she keeps the door locked. You could choose whether you would give in to their wishes (like staying with the person, sucking off his dick several times) before they would let you go (maybe you'd need to promise first that you return to the admirer on a regular basis to "be with him/her") and unlock the door - or you could simply murder the admirer and take the key.

2) You decline the admirer whose heart is broken then... he/she would leave after such an disappointment. After X hours/days ingame-time have passed it could trigger an event when you are sleeping at home, you suddenly wake up with the admirer having invaded your house, tied you up and showing their insanity by telling you that you should not have disregarded his/her wish. Now the admirer will abuse the PC, telling you that this has always been their dream (distinctive reactions depending on how far the PC is in their Dragonborn quest). The only way to get out of this would be giving in to the demands until your abuser is satisfied.

3) Admirers which gang up (especially if PC is the well-known and honourable Dragonborn) to get their way with you. They could also lure you into a trap, like telling you to meet them somewhere outside of town (think the Saadia quest), at a house/farm or a dark and wicked area like a harbour where the rest of them would wait. This would trigger a dialogue option with several outcomes (maybe even talking your way out of it if your speech-skill is good enough).

4) Maybe you get drugged by the admirer (either by drinking a poisoned beverage at the inn or like a poisoned blade in a fight) and wake up in another place like a cave or anything. The rest would be similar to scenario 2).

I watched it over again really recently, and I have to say it is still one of my favorite animes/mangas. They really play up the psycho stalker/lover angle (Or Yandere as Grimpak said) really well. She's so cute and loveable even when she's taking a hatchet to her reluctant love's enemies. Well worth the watch if you find yourself with the time.

Here's linkage to the series dubbed in English in full. I'm sure it's available in other languages elsewhere, but English is my native tongue.

Future Diary

Be sure to watch the ends too if you view! Cute little after credits bits!

Thanks a lot! It's definitely appreciated! I'll watch it as soon as I can

This entire thing about the stalkers reminds me of a suggestion I made for another mod before. Unfortunately that mod has been abandoned so this idea never had the chance to get heard. I just want to throw it in and see what you guys think about it regarding Heroine in Distress. (Note: I did not change my initial idea so this is the literal idea that I had.)

A little question (or maybe even a suggestion if you did not plan it?): Will this mod also feature fanatic admirers which devoted their lives to dating the PC? There could be several interesting scenarios including them:

1) You accept the little flirt with the admirer who will then invite you to his/her home. After your little session of togetherness you could then thank your admirer for the fun you had and say goodbye. However, your admirer does not plan to let you go this quickly and he or she keeps the door locked. You could choose whether you would give in to their wishes (like staying with the person, sucking off his dick several times) before they would let you go (maybe you'd need to promise first that you return to the admirer on a regular basis to "be with him/her") and unlock the door - or you could simply murder the admirer and take the key.

2) You decline the admirer whose heart is broken then... he/she would leave after such an disappointment. After X hours/days ingame-time have passed it could trigger an event when you are sleeping at home, you suddenly wake up with the admirer having invaded your house, tied you up and showing their insanity by telling you that you should not have disregarded his/her wish. Now the admirer will abuse the PC, telling you that this has always been their dream (distinctive reactions depending on how far the PC is in their Dragonborn quest). The only way to get out of this would be giving in to the demands until your abuser is satisfied.

3) Admirers which gang up (especially if PC is the well-known and honourable Dragonborn) to get their way with you. They could also lure you into a trap, like telling you to meet them somewhere outside of town (think the Saadia quest), at a house/farm or a dark and wicked area like a harbour where the rest of them would wait. This would trigger a dialogue option with several outcomes (maybe even talking your way out of it if your speech-skill is good enough).

4) Maybe you get drugged by the admirer (either by drinking a poisoned beverage at the inn or like a poisoned blade in a fight) and wake up in another place like a cave or anything. The rest would be similar to scenario 2).

Yeah I planned on one of the stalker encounter starting points to be like these (it reads "obsessed citizen" in the OP, so it's one of the first I'll do). Like I said before, I want to add several ways to initiate each encounter, so that not only you don't absolutely need to break RP if you want to do them, but you can also find them randomly, without knowing exactly how to start them. Way more immersive that way.

As a matter of fact, I find forced romance a lot more inspiring than simple rape, and the stalker-ish themes around it definitely get my creative juices flowing. You can bet that thin encounter will be quite developped. Maybe not as much as the slavemaster I plan to add on 1.00, but well developped nonetheless

I watched it over again really recently, and I have to say it is still one of my favorite animes/mangas. They really play up the psycho stalker/lover angle (Or Yandere as Grimpak said) really well. She's so cute and loveable even when she's taking a hatchet to her reluctant love's enemies.

Yandere, by japanese standarts, is pretty much the perfect lover and life companion with lots of ax-crazy added to the equation.

by western standarts, the best example is found on greek mythos, the goddess Hera, or Juno (coincidentally the female main character in Future Diary is called Yuno Gasai, her being based off Juno), known to pretty much outright kill and/or destroy who ever looked at Zeus with the wrong kind of eyes. Hercules for example, was killed off by Hera :P

This mod does sound great, but it also sounds an aweful lot like Sanguine.

It also might come with the same problems like sanguing, getting enslaved is boring as hell.

No immersion, nothing to do. It's like your masters have no imagination at all when they have a hot woman toy.

It also might come with the same problems like sanguing, getting enslaved is boring as hell.

No immersion, nothing to do. It's like your masters have no imagination at all when they have a hot woman toy.

Sanguine is unfinished, what did you expect not to mention AI are limited by what they are coded to do, you want something more perhaps you should script something yourself

I don't appreciate this kind of attitude to declare a mod as boring because it doesn't live up to your expectations in an unfinished state especially when you haven't even contributed anything yourself.

By all means make your suggestions and feedback when there is a playable test but if you want to come out with this negative spiel please go somewhere else

Hmmm... this could be worked into something, but would require either some very skillful  manipulation of story delays, or a mod that lets you have multiple followers at once. I was talking about the 3-way thing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36132/?

I'm using this one, it is very minimalistic but imho enough.

But might be complicated anyways, 2 followers means doubling the chance that you have issues with follower ai, so one might always get stuck somewhere etc..

Also it doubles the work, so maybe a "light" approach is better first and you rather add one crazy follower and some friends which are normal npcs and get guest appearances or visits sometimes.

Discovering the kinks/fetishes/psychopathies of the friends will be very interesting then.

So many possibilities for traps your follower sets upon you or at least awkward situations.

An idea would be to include 2 new player statistics in the mod:

A sanity/insanity meter and a sadism/masochism meter, both going from -100 to +100.

You would start at 0 in both and depending on the choices you make in the quests with your follower friend it changes.

This way you could add a classic rpg element with skill checks, and if you try to avoid crazy suggestions from your follower you would have to pass the checks, but when you are very insane and masochistic the chance to say no to your follower suggestions is low like 10-20%.

Your followers ultimate goal would be to push you in an extreme direction, most she would enjoy if you become insane masochistic, but if you become insane sadistic she will also be quite happy.

These two skills could also be applied on escape attempts in other HIP scenarios, making escape harder or easier. Furthermore they could be combined with Sexlab aroused, reducing your escape chances more when you are aroused.

Well that's the whole point. I aim to make similar themes from SD, but with a completely different approach (and a little less focus on sex, although some encounter will deal with sex slavery). Encounters would be more scripted, more story-driven, but by removing the completely sandbox-style gameplay from SD, I get to add a lot of custom gameplay in, which is situation-specific. I have already adressed the "nothing to do" thing in earlier posts, and I try to always leave alternatives and side actions for the player to do. They can be direct (like resisting a torture, or giving in), and they can be indirect (trying to keep a stat in a certain range to get the "best" outcome possible). Most encounters are planned to take into account if you try to escape, or if you escape and get captured again (two different situations handled differently).

As far as what your captors could do, keep in mind that most of us, including me, are pretty bad at animation, which is something incredibly tedious, and difficult to do, when you can't use motion capture. That means that we're limited to the animations we already have, even if we DO have control over the positionning of actors together. We also have limited tools, thanks to the engine being so restrictive, as well as there being 13789527899 different body models, instead of simply having one and making variants of it (I'll never understand that one though...). This means that, for example, nipple clamps aren't really doable unless you ask for a specific body type (unless you don't mind having your custom body being replaced when you wear them).

Other things are diccifult to do, like, having your captor just molest you while you're being, as it would require either having to make an animation for it, or make a "make believe" animation (similar to NPCs looting others... they don't even touch them).

Now of course, Sanguine did have a few lacking things, but the project wasn't even finished either. There were still plenty of issues unresolved, as well as planned features not being added.

And now that I've explained this thoroughly at least once, you can safely assume that any other reply of this fashion will be ignored, and with pleasure at that. I can take constructive criticism just fine, but this is just whining. And if you're here to whine, therE's a big red "X" on the top right of your browser's window that's feeling a little lonely, maybe you should use it 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36132/?

I'm using this one, it is very minimalistic but imho enough.

But might be complicated anyways, 2 followers means doubling the chance that you have issues with follower ai, so one might always get stuck somewhere etc..

Also it doubles the work, so maybe a "light" approach is better first and you rather add one crazy follower and some friends which are normal npcs and get guest appearances or visits sometimes.

Another thing worth mentionning is that people with older computers, which run old dual cores and the like, have their scripts load EXTREMELY slowly. I'm running one of these, and if I use SD with 2-3 other script heavy mods, there's about 10 seconds between the time I get knocked down, and the time the enslavement bit kicks in. So having two different followers with scripts running at the same time will definitely kill a lot of people's game. 

Having other people who occasionnally meet you, but don't have to use the follower AI package, is a lot lighter, and frees up ressources for a lot of other things.

Now I know not everyone has as slow a computer as mine, but if I can't even test my mods as I make them, there's no way I'll ever be able to finish an encounter, let alone make sure the script is solid.

Discovering the kinks/fetishes/psychopathies of the friends will be very interesting then.

So many possibilities for traps your follower sets upon you or at least awkward situations.

An idea would be to include 2 new player statistics in the mod:

A sanity/insanity meter and a sadism/masochism meter, both going from -100 to +100.

You would start at 0 in both and depending on the choices you make in the quests with your follower friend it changes.

This way you could add a classic rpg element with skill checks, and if you try to avoid crazy suggestions from your follower you would have to pass the checks, but when you are very insane and masochistic the chance to say no to your follower suggestions is low like 10-20%.

Your followers ultimate goal would be to push you in an extreme direction, most she would enjoy if you become insane masochistic, but if you become insane sadistic she will also be quite happy.

These two skills could also be applied on escape attempts in other HIP scenarios, making escape harder or easier. Furthermore they could be combined with Sexlab aroused, reducing your escape chances more when you are aroused.

Yes, I tihnk this would do nicely to add an element of rush to some slower encounters, as well as make getting drugged a LOT more dangerous. I think being aroused should not interfere directly, but maybe make the meters more easy to move in a certain direction (Well, when you're really aroused, you can get off on stuff that would seriously turn you off if you weren't really in the mood, so I think it makes sense... Either that, or temporary effect like +20 insanity or things like that)

The whole thing needs a bit of thinking as to how I'll implement it, but that is a seriously great idea! I've been looking for a way to corrupt the PC for a while and had almost given up, and now you come with this! Thanks!

There could be a story with the Thirsk Mead hall but the main questions in Rieklings and animations

Hmmm... oh, yeah! that one place where rieklings ask you for help!

There is some potential there too... I'll have to do a bit of research for the rieklings though. Hell, maybe not even include sex at all in this one, I dunno.

Yes, I tihnk this would do nicely to add an element of rush to some slower encounters, as well as make getting drugged a LOT more dangerous. I think being aroused should not interfere directly, but maybe make the meters more easy to move in a certain direction (Well, when you're really aroused, you can get off on stuff that would seriously turn you off if you weren't really in the mood, so I think it makes sense... Either that, or temporary effect like +20 insanity or things like that)

The whole thing needs a bit of thinking as to how I'll implement it, but that is a seriously great idea! I've been looking for a way to corrupt the PC for a while and had almost given up, and now you come with this! Thanks!

Glad you like the idea :).

I didn't think through the aroused thing properly yet neither, but the basic idea was indeed to make resisting to crazy suggestions a little harder. If i remember correctly in Baldurs Gate 1/2 and in many other rpgs there are 9 dispositions: Lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, same for neutral and evil. Our follower will hopefully be chaotic evil, but in a very loveable and cute way.

Not sure if sadistic/masochistic and sane/insane are enough or we need a third characteristic, but probably i would try to either play a somewhat sane sadistic or masochistic char. So normally i would accept sensual bdsm offers from the follower then but try to turn down too crazy ideas.

If your follower "tortures" you with orgasm denial and you are very aroused even for sane characters it should be a little harder to resist crazy suggestions then.

I never started a poll yet, so i dunno which options there are like multiple choices, but i'd suggest that people suggest ideas for the follower and then you could start a poll, i would be very curious which follower types the community would be most interested in.

My suggestions:

-A tsundere submissive succubus who denies her submissive side and first acts very dominant, discovering her submissive side should be difficult

-A yandere dominant female vampire mage, but she doesn't want to show her love for dominance directly and rather tries to do it all subtly like Ashra suggested so nicely. So she likes to see you hurt but always seem like she is the one saving you finally, hopefully without you noticing that she is the source behind many of your perils. Once you discover it eventually she will try to live it out freely and get sicker and sicker ideas.

-A crazy overly ambitious and confident male nord who wants to become high king. Archetypes would be Starscream from Transformers and Trevor from GTA 5. This follower would be somewhat asexual, rather getting his kicks from bloody combat, cruel torture, mass rape/murder etc. and mainly obsessed with his goal to conquer skyrim. But this is only part of the goal, his ultimate goal would be to cruelly kill every humanoid in skyrim then, because he believes or a daedra made him believe that he will become a god then, like tiber septim.

Glad you like the idea :).

I didn't think through the aroused thing properly yet neither, but the basic idea was indeed to make resisting to crazy suggestions a little harder. If i remember correctly in Baldurs Gate 1/2 and in many other rpgs there are 9 dispositions: Lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, same for neutral and evil. Our follower will hopefully be chaotic evil, but in a very loveable and cute way.

Not sure if sadistic/masochistic and sane/insane are enough or we need a third characteristic, but probably i would try to either play a somewhat sane sadistic or masochistic char. So normally i would accept sensual bdsm offers from the follower then but try to turn down too crazy ideas.

If your follower "tortures" you with orgasm denial and you are very aroused even for sane characters it should be a little harder to resist crazy suggestions then.

I never started a poll yet, so i dunno which options there are like multiple choices, but i'd suggest that people suggest ideas for the follower and then you could start a poll, i would be very curious which follower types the community would be most interested in.

My suggestions:

-A tsundere submissive succubus who denies her submissive side and first acts very dominant, discovering her submissive side should be difficult

-A yandere dominant female vampire mage, but she doesn't want to show her love for dominance directly and rather tries to do it all subtly like Ashra suggested so nicely. So she likes to see you hurt but always seem like she is the one saving you finally, hopefully without you noticing that she is the source behind many of your perils. Once you discover it eventually she will try to live it out freely and get sicker and sicker ideas.

-A crazy overly ambitious and confident male nord who wants to become high king. Archetypes would be Starscream from Transformers and Trevor from GTA 5. This follower would be somewhat asexual, rather getting his kicks from bloody combat, cruel torture, mass rape/murder etc. and mainly obsessed with his goal to conquer skyrim. But this is only part of the goal, his ultimate goal would be to cruelly kill every humanoid in skyrim then, because he believes or a daedra made him believe that he will become a god then, like tiber septim.

I like the idea of a sane/insane, Sadistic/Masochistic player or follower, however maybe for a potential third option a submissive/dominant, maybe after enough events occur (being raped, captured etc) your character becomes more submissive or gets off on being hurt, or in the case of a chastity belt go insane to a degree.

I think I might have the tendencies figured out

Wise/Sane/nsane

Sadistic/Neutral/Masochistic

Turned off/aroused/obsessed 

Basically, having a neutral option is going to come in handy when making choices that don'T fit exactly one archetype. Also, having 3 stats helps giving you different options. Do you listen to your wisdom, and refuse her offer? Do you think you could enjoy seeing her torture someone? Do you listen to how turned on you are? Or do you mix them all and see what your character decides?

I think this could work, what do you guys think?

P.S. i didn'T put Sub/Dom in that because I think it would be counted in the masochistic/sadistic thing. I don't think a dom will enjoy their slave hurting them.

I think I might have the tendencies figured out

Wise/Sane/nsane

Sadistic/Neutral/Masochistic

Turned off/aroused/obsessed 

Basically, having a neutral option is going to come in handy when making choices that don'T fit exactly one archetype. Also, having 3 stats helps giving you different options. Do you listen to your wisdom, and refuse her offer? Do you think you could enjoy seeing her torture someone? Do you listen to how turned on you are? Or do you mix them all and see what your character decides?

I think this could work, what do you guys think?

P.S. i didn'T put Sub/Dom in that because I think it would be counted in the masochistic/sadistic thing. I don't think a dom will enjoy their slave hurting them.

It seems like a good go 3 stats with 3 options each, and I do get the Sub/Dom thing albeit maybe have after so many times of either being masochistic/sadistic willingly/unwillingly have something click that would lock you into the role of a sub/dom.

Alright, A couple of additional ideas.

The Life Cycle of an Estrus Plant: I've (sort of) liked this idea since I first came across it in Oblivion, but I don't really like the Chaurus connection that's in the Skyrim mod. Sorry, but it makes no sense. Here's how I'd like to see it changed. Re-texture the plant so that it blends in with the foliage, and place it in the southern regions of Skyrim, near roads and paths. The player (and NPC's) are grabbed, stripped, and ... etc. The rest would follow the estrus chaurus pattern, except that it results in a spray of seeds, instead of chaurus eggs. But for additional peril, remember that this is a plant, not a creature or person, so when it removes someone's clothing or armor, it ends up on the ground ripped and unwearable. So unless the player has a spare set in their inventory, they're forced to wander the wilderness naked (with possible additional risk of attack). Now, one could argue that ripped clothing or armor could still be worn, but unless and until someone creates a complete Break Undies mod for Skyrim (which is a lot of mesh work), I don't see that as do-able.

Vampire Dawn: This is similar to the way I'd originally envisioned the Spider attack going (get to that in a sec). If the player is already a vampire, they get captured by some group of fanatics that care more about their religion than morality or compassion (arguable, that). Anyway, the player is kept in a dark cell for several days until their thirst becomes extreme and their sensitivity to the sun the greatest. They are then taken after dusk to some high place (the castle tower, for example), stripped, and mounted on one of those "X" crosses facing East. The leader of the group mocks them, and describes how they are going to die horribly. "You know, I'm told the sunrise is really spectacular from this vantage. Unfortunately, I doubt you'll be of a mind to appreciate it. A shame, really." Now, several ways to get free. (1) Shift your weight to the left and right to take advantage of loose fittings. Maybe you'll get free before dawn, and maybe not. But even if you do get free, you'll have to wait until the guard is distracted (message: "One more try and your're free") (2) Catch the eye of that guard and mesmerize him so he lets you go (don't know how this would work, but it's in all those Dracula films, so it must me legit, right?). Or (3) strike up a conversation with the guard, and try to bribe him or make a deal with him. Making a deal has the potential of putting you in yet another bad situation. Now, the main idea here is the tension it generates on the player, particularly if they have a clock app on the screen ticking up towards dawn. The reason this is similar to the spider encounter is in that situation you are in a web, with "x" number of days before you die from those spiders eating their way out of you. In that time, you need to find the cure (maybe a "rumor" heard in a tavern, or a note left on a dead body in the spider's lair), and actually travel there in time. Again, you have the stress of time running out, with the occasional message reminding you of that fact. But in this case, there's only one way out of the trap: shifting your weight left and right to break free. Fortunately, the spider(s) seem to be ignoring you. If you have a companion who is similarly trapped, you can tell them what you're doing and they might break free first and then free you. Then, it's a race to get the cure. Now, maybe the cure is a temporary one, and this fellow you were depending on to save your life blackmails you into something nasty...

Werewolf in Dragonborn's Clothing: There's a mod that's flawed but has real promise called Curse of the Werewolf. Rather than a superpower, being a werewolf is a real challenge. But, there doesn't seem to be a genuine cure (some side effects are annoyingly permanent), and it would lend itself to being part of a quest. Of course, I'd also like to see a werewolf that looks like the player, just with more teeth, claws, and body hair. In any case, check out this short story I posted today on LL, which will give you a better idea of what I had in mind for this particular challenge: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24949-cursed/

Alright, A couple of additional ideas.

The Life Cycle of an Estrus Plant: I've (sort of) liked this idea since I first came across it in Oblivion, but I don't really like the Chaurus connection that's in the Skyrim mod. Sorry, but it makes no sense. Here's how I'd like to see it changed. Re-texture the plant so that it blends in with the foliage, and place it in the southern regions of Skyrim, near roads and paths. The player (and NPC's) are grabbed, stripped, and ... etc. The rest would follow the estrus chaurus pattern, except that it results in a spray of seeds, instead of chaurus eggs. But for additional peril, remember that this is a plant, not a creature or person, so when it removes someone's clothing or armor, it ends up on the ground ripped and unwearable. So unless the player has a spare set in their inventory, they're forced to wander the wilderness naked (with possible additional risk of attack). Now, one could argue that ripped clothing or armor could still be worn, but unless and until someone creates a complete Break Undies mod for Skyrim (which is a lot of mesh work), I don't see that as do-able.

This is perfectly, and even easily, doable.  And I'd just add a toggle equipment being destroyed. Intact/Chance of destroy/Destroyed seems good. In fact, I think I'd even add a toggle for the whole thing, as I know some people don't like the whole concept. (I liked the estrus traps in Oblivion, but when it's the 10th you hit in the last 15 minutes, it get a bit annoying lol)

Vampire Dawn: This is similar to the way I'd originally envisioned the Spider attack going (get to that in a sec). If the player is already a vampire, they get captured by some group of fanatics that care more about their religion than morality or compassion (arguable, that). Anyway, the player is kept in a dark cell for several days until their thirst becomes extreme and their sensitivity to the sun the greatest. They are then taken after dusk to some high place (the castle tower, for example), stripped, and mounted on one of those "X" crosses facing East. The leader of the group mocks them, and describes how they are going to die horribly. "You know, I'm told the sunrise is really spectacular from this vantage. Unfortunately, I doubt you'll be of a mind to appreciate it. A shame, really." Now, several ways to get free. (1) Shift your weight to the left and right to take advantage of loose fittings. Maybe you'll get free before dawn, and maybe not. But even if you do get free, you'll have to wait until the guard is distracted (message: "One more try and your're free") (2) Catch the eye of that guard and mesmerize him so he lets you go (don't know how this would work, but it's in all those Dracula films, so it must me legit, right?). Or (3) strike up a conversation with the guard, and try to bribe him or make a deal with him. Making a deal has the potential of putting you in yet another bad situation. Now, the main idea here is the tension it generates on the player, particularly if they have a clock app on the screen ticking up towards dawn. The reason this is similar to the spider encounter is in that situation you are in a web, with "x" number of days before you die from those spiders eating their way out of you. In that time, you need to find the cure (maybe a "rumor" heard in a tavern, or a note left on a dead body in the spider's lair), and actually travel there in time. Again, you have the stress of time running out, with the occasional message reminding you of that fact. But in this case, there's only one way out of the trap: shifting your weight left and right to break free. Fortunately, the spider(s) seem to be ignoring you. If you have a companion who is similarly trapped, you can tell them what you're doing and they might break free first and then free you. Then, it's a race to get the cure. Now, maybe the cure is a temporary one, and this fellow you were depending on to save your life blackmails you into something nasty...

Haha I really like that vampireidea! Would make for quite a tense moment indeed... But it would require me to modify vampirism a bit (well, in Skyrim the sun only weakens you, and prevents regen...). There's probably something I could do though...

And as for the spider one, that's pretty much how I wanted the encounter to go lol. Once you're free, and the eggs are still in... Get a cure, or face the consequences.  Though I want a bit of randomness in what the consequences are, so you're not sure if you'll give birth normally, die from it, get eaten from inside, or any other number of things.

Werewolf in Dragonborn's Clothing: There's a mod that's flawed but has real promise called Curse of the Werewolf. Rather than a superpower, being a werewolf is a real challenge. But, there doesn't seem to be a genuine cure (some side effects are annoyingly permanent), and it would lend itself to being part of a quest. Of course, I'd also like to see a werewolf that looks like the player, just with more teeth, claws, and body hair. In any case, check out this short story I posted today on LL, which will give you a better idea of the idea I have in mind for this challenge: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24949-cursed/

While I do think having a better implementation of the werewolf form would be a great thing, I don't think I would do it with this mod. Unless I make some sort of encounter related to it with the silver hand.

While I enjoyed the jeopardy the original Curse mod put you in, I felt it was rather incomplete since it didn't have a satisfactory resolution. Doesn't look like there'll be an update to that mod anytime soon, so I thought I'd mention it, just in case it tickled your interest. Besides, it was an excuse to resurrect an old story I'd written and stashed away.

Well the story was actually pretty good. :D

And well, it does tickle my interrest. But you see, I have the exact same problem Da Vinci had, just ebout EVERYTHING tickles my interrest. It's not a matter of standards either, it's just that while I love Skyrim (still my favorite game ever), I feel like there's so much more that could be done in it. And for now at least, I have my hands quite full. Just look at this thread, and then realize that every encounter is done separately, one by one, and very little of each encounter will be recycled in the next. I have enough work for a year, if not more. So I WOULD want to make werewolves better, I swear I would, but if I start doing muliple projects at the same time, I'll never finish a single one.

Archived