[Wip] Hero(Ine) In Distress (Former Sexlab Captured)

gaggedgirl123

Burn,baby burn  

Haven't tried those two mods yet, but they look promising.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43241/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26429/?

Two very classic scenarios immediately come to my mind, a witch(er) burning and an assasination attempt without traces, where the player is left tied in a house which is set on fire then.

Another interesting possibility would be to use it in a mind control/nightmare scene where you burn to death in a spectacular way and then awaken.

Heavy Metal           

Problem in this scenario is that i don't know if any animations exist yet, but i like the idea a lot:

When defeated by dwemer machines an old pervert dwemer ghost will appear. He will command the machines then to torture or rape you and also try it himself. But because he is a ghost it will not work. Eventually so the spirit will get very frustrated. His new idea will then be that he punishes you with orgasm denial, but this should not work, every now and then you will get an orgasm. If you can't free yourself the ghost orders the machines then to kill you, and the bad end would be that you become trapped in a soulgem and thus the heart of a new dwemer centurion.

The ghost would only be an option, on other dwemer machine encounters you lose you will simply also be trapped in a soulgem and become a new machine as bad end, but the preparations would last at least a few hours, so you would have some opportunities to escape too.

Burn,baby burn

Haven't tried those two mods yet, but they look promising.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43241/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26429/?

Two very classic scenarios immediately come to my mind, a witch(er) burning and an assasination attempt without traces, where the player is left tied in a house which is set on fire then.

Another interesting possibility would be to use it in a mind control/nightmare scene where you burn to death in a spectacular way and then awaken.

All of these are freaking great! That scenario is a classic lol.

And as for the dreams, I already planned on a weird (read, ridiculously strange) encounter including dreams, and this actually might be part of it. Maybe a way to get out?

Heavy Metal           

Problem in this scenario is that i don't know if any animations exist yet, but i like the idea a lot:

When defeated by dwemer machines an old pervert dwemer ghost will appear. He will command the machines then to torture or rape you and also try it himself. But because he is a ghost it will not work. Eventually so the spirit will get very frustrated. His new idea will then be that he punishes you with orgasm denial, but this should not work, every now and then you will get an orgasm. If you can't free yourself the ghost orders the machines then to kill you, and the bad end would be that you become trapped in a soulgem and thus the heart of a new dwemer centurion.

The ghost would only be an option, on other dwemer machine encounters you lose you will simply also be trapped in a soulgem and become a new machine as bad end, but the preparations would last at least a few hours, so you would have some opportunities to escape too.

Yeah I did plan a few things about being trapped in a soulgem. I also odn't think there are animation for dwemer machines, I'll have to check that. The overall scenario is a great idea though

I think it'd be cool if you could somehow integrate that mod that lets you play as anything into your peril mod. Would be amazing! For instance:

An enemy wants to use your body for some nefarious purpose (either as a living doll, or to steal your identity in order to commit bad deeds), and to get you out of the way, he puts your soul int the body of a bunny! Now you must escape both his trap and the cooking pot!

A way to play out the 'bad end' of the draugr scenario which was talked about earlier: You are wrapped in linens and locked away in a draugr tomb. Instead of the game simply ending, you wake up as a draugr (there are female versions!) when some hapless adventurer disturbs your rest, and now must find a way to restore yourself.

Lots of possibilities!

I think it'd be cool if you could somehow integrate that mod that lets you play as anything into your peril mod. Would be amazing! For instance:

An enemy wants to use your body for some nefarious purpose (either as a living doll, or to steal your identity in order to commit bad deeds), and to get you out of the way, he puts your soul int the body of a bunny! Now you must escape both his trap and the cooking pot!

A way to play out the 'bad end' of the draugr scenario which was talked about earlier: You are wrapped in linens and locked away in a draugr tomb. Instead of the game simply ending, you wake up as a draugr (there are female versions!) when some hapless adventurer disturbs your rest, and now must find a way to restore yourself.

Lots of possibilities!

I really like that idea.

Roaming around as a dragon would be my favorite, though that would probably be more of a reward than a peril.

Would make a nasty surprise though if you make a longterm quest and the bad end would be that alduin manages to switch body with you at the very moment you kill him......... .

Roaming around as a dragon would be my favorite, though that would probably be more of a reward than a peril.

This would of course be the conclusion to the bunny quest. Once you figure out the cure to being stuck as a rabbit, it turns out you have to have a certain magick effect on you, then get eaten by something. Whatever eats you is what you turn into next, so you want it to be something awesome that you can use to kill your tormentors. ;)

Alright, here's a different scenario,which is loosely based on an actual starting character I created in Skyrim. You begin the game (via a custom start) somewhere in Skyrim with almost no magicka (maybe a 1 or a 2) and very little stamina (maybe a 10). You're wearing little more than rags and have only an iron knife for a weapon. That ratchets up the helplessness quotient and already leaves the heroine in a serious pickle. But that's just the starting point. She must then go through a terrible gauntlet of encounters, each of which raises her base stats until she reaches the point where she's worthy of the title Dragonborn. Not only does she need to survive the threats of Skyrim's wilds (both basic and exceptional), but she needs to become more than merely a survivor if she hopes to fulfil her destiny. How does one become a hero, anyway? It's not like anyone's born that way. Maybe she has a conversation right at the beginning when she's being held captive the first time. A blind old man, who seems a bit crazy, tells her she has a destiny. A darkness is falling over the land, he tells her, and she appears to his blind eyes as a shining light piercing that darkness. Or something.

This way, you create a semi-scripted series of encounters, which may be easier to engineer than a Radiant quest. For example, she's captured, tortured, escapes, and runs right into the arms of the next threat, whatever that might be, because of restrictions in the terrain (like escaping through a tunnel). And so forth. It would also be cool if, at the very end of the encounters, she's captured by the Imperials, and ends up on that cart ride we saw at the beginning of the game.

And I like the name Hero(ine) in Distress, by the way. After All, it makes for a much nicer abbreviation (HID) than what you'd end up with for "Perils of Skyrim"! ;)

This would of course be the conclusion to the bunny quest. Once you figure out the cure to being stuck as a rabbit, it turns out you have to have a certain magick effect on you, then get eaten by something. Whatever eats you is what you turn into next, so you want it to be something awesome that you can use to kill your tormentors. ;)

Hmmmmmmm a "bunny hopping" animation for human bunnies with tightly tied legs would be awesome. Would of course also need  special BBP.

The bunny idea would make an interesting escape mechanism for shapeshifter characters. To balance shapeshifting in case you are captured you could only transform into weak animals like bunnies and it would be so exhausting to perform the ritual that you would be trapped for a few hours or days in bunny form.

Alright, here's a different scenario,which is loosely based on an actual starting character I created in Skyrim. You begin the game (via a custom start) somewhere in Skyrim with almost no magicka (maybe a 1 or a 2) and very little stamina (maybe a 10). You're wearing little more than rags and have only an iron knife for a weapon. That ratchets up the helplessness quotient and already leaves the heroine in a serious pickle. But that's just the starting point. She must then go through a terrible gauntlet of encounters, each of which raises her base stats until she reaches the point where she's worthy of the title Dragonborn. Not only does she need to survive the threats of Skyrim's wilds (both basic and exceptional), but she needs to become more than merely a survivor if she hopes to fulfil her destiny. How does one become a hero, anyway? It's not like anyone's born that way. Maybe she has a conversation right at the beginning when she's being held captive the first time. A blind old man, who seems a bit crazy, tells her she has a destiny. A darkness is falling over the land, he tells her, and she appears to his blind eyes as a shining light piercing that darkness. Or something.

This way, you create a semi-scripted series of encounters, which may be easier to engineer than a Radiant quest. For example, she's captured, tortured, escapes, and runs right into the arms of the next threat, whatever that might be, because of restrictions in the terrain (like escaping through a tunnel). And so forth. It would also be cool if, at the very end of the encounters, she's captured by the Imperials, and ends up on that cart ride we saw at the beginning of the game.

And I like the name Hero(ine) in Distress, by the way. After All, it makes for a much nicer abbreviation (HID) than what you'd end up with for "Perils of Skyrim"! ;)

I'm probably not going to modify the beginning of the game too much, as I know a lot of people like having their own custom start, but that linear gauntlet sounds like a really good idea. Might make it so that the first encounter modifies your stats, and turn the rest into some sort of crazy labyrinth. Make the whole ambiance more like a horror story, where you must run away from your assaillants before they get to you. Now, if they get you, they'd have their way with you, capture you, and do... well, whatever that particular captor would do. The whole point of the encounter being to get out before you go insane, or just submit. 

Yup, that "labyrinth" encounter definitely has my juices flowing... figuratively, of course... :D

Hmmmmmmm a "bunny hopping" animation for human bunnies with tightly tied legs would be awesome. Would of course also need  special BBP.

The bunny idea would make an interesting escape mechanism for shapeshifter characters. To balance shapeshifting in case you are captured you could only transform into weak animals like bunnies and it would be so exhausting to perform the ritual that you would be trapped for a few hours or days in bunny form.

I'd probably do it more like a part of a specific encounter. Afterall, having this transformation at the ready would make things WAY too easy, even with the drawback you mentionned

Lots of possibilities!

I definitely intend on doing something with this mod :D

And that scenario with the rabbit is actually pretty cool! 

The draugr story you wrote was pretty much what I intended to do with that encounter. I'm still gonna take a bit of time planning it, as I don't want that quest to turn out linear. I want every encounter to have multiple ways in, multiple ways out.

*snip*

I really like that idea.

Would make a nasty surprise though if you make a longterm quest and the bad end would be that alduin manages to switch body with you at the very moment you kill him......... .

O.O that would be one HELL of a cheat shot!

You know, I might end up doing something with a mini dragon or something. I want it to be more trouble than reward, and making a sequence that just bores you just doesn't cut it (example: being a dragon. Now you're overpowered and you have no use for all that power anyways.)

I might just have to do something along these lines. Now, this is just one possible ending!

My own Doppleganger? 0.o

Yeah I intent on having the player captured at one point by someone who either mimics their looks, or altogether looks the same. So either I'm gonna have to use a powerful mage for that, or make it into the dream sequence...

It'd be cool to have a literal Doppelganger who doesn't only look like you, but somehow has your abilities as well. Losing would lead to capture, but defeating them will allow yourself to have no downsides. Also maybe if you do beat them you have options on what to do with them, to kill them, spare them, etc.

It'd be cool to have a literal Doppelganger who doesn't only look like you, but somehow has your abilities as well. Losing would lead to capture, but defeating them will allow yourself to have no downsides. Also maybe if you do beat them you have options on what to do with them, to kill them, spare them, etc.

Hmmm... well there's definitely a LOT of story and gameplay potential with that encounter. But keep in mind I'm trying to move away from the "defeated = captured" thing. Although maybe the second encounter, after you've escaped and meet them again, could work that way.

Hmmm... well there's definitely a LOT of story and gameplay potential with that encounter. But keep in mind I'm trying to move away from the "defeated = captured" thing. Although maybe the second encounter, after you've escaped and meet them again, could work that way.

By captured I mean by locked away with the possibility to escape, such as if you had a follower they can rescue you, or if you have good enough magic/ lockpick skill you can break out. The entire thing would be like a hunt so say there are rumors that your doppelganger is in the Markarth hold area you can go there and ask around for where they could be. However if you defeat them and spare them they wont show up again until a certain amount of time goes over, and then you would be notified (by either angry guards, through eavesdropping, robbery, thugs, or just encountering them say outside a dungeon).

By captured I mean by locked away with the possibility to escape, such as if you had a follower they can rescue you, or if you have good enough magic/ lockpick skill you can break out. The entire thing would be like a hunt so say there are rumors that your doppelganger is in the Markarth hold area you can go there and ask around for where they could be. However if you defeat them and spare them they wont show up again until a certain amount of time goes over, and then you would be notified (by either angry guards, through eavesdropping, robbery, thugs, or just encountering them say outside a dungeon).

And of course, if you can't escape, after a while, either the doppelganger or someone/something else claims you :D

And it was the "defeat" part I was against, not the "captured" part :D 

...Honestly, something tells me I'm gonna have a LOT of trouble keeping this from interfering with SD, or Submit for that matter

just wondering any plans with Elenwen and the Thalmor since she could try capture the Male Dragonborn in order to force a Child in order to get a High Elf with Dragonblood(i think i remember in Elder Scrolls lore the child is always the race of the mother. and can't really remember if being dragonborn can be passed through genetics so i said dragonblood)

just wondering any plans with Elenwen and the Thalmor since she could try capture the Male Dragonborn in order to force a Child in order to get a High Elf with Dragonblood(i think i remember in Elder Scrolls lore the child is always the race of the mother. and can't really remember if being dragonborn can be passed through genetics so i said dragonblood)

Although I DO think dragon blood is hereditary, it can also suddenly start from nowhere.

And that would be an interresting alternative for the Thalmor encounter (that one is planned, but the specifics are still undecided for now), where the male had more of a favor treatment. 

Obsessed civilian: 55% planning, 0% scripting, 0% testing\

I saw this and was oddly intrigued.

Yay, our very own stalker/super fan!

Yeah, well... think of this person who completely has a crush on you, and now add to the fact the he/she won't take no for an answer. I may even add a forced wedding in that :D

I do love these ideas, a mod like this would no doubt be on the very top of my dream mod list! I cant wait to see how it turns out :heart:

Even I can't wait, and I'm the one making it! :D

Just don'T hold your breath too much, I'm still pretty new at scripting, so everytime I call in a new function I have to learn it beforehand. I also can't work on it until next friday, as I'm away from home...

Some crazy guy/girl you meet occasionally during your adventures would also be cool. Not the type of fully evil, but just crazy/weird/sick. Every meeting would probably lead into some kind of troubles one way or the other.

As archetype example i mean Trevor from GTA 5. Imho he has been the most interesting of the 3 protagonists. Another good archetype would be Sefi from Yuusha.

They might occasionally rape you, help you or attack you, somewhat depending on the choices you take, somewhat random out of mood, and have crazy quest ideas.

Some crazy guy/girl you meet occasionally during your adventures would also be cool. Not the type of fully evil, but just crazy/weird/sick. Every meeting would probably lead into some kind of troubles one way or the other.

As archetype example i mean Trevor from GTA 5. Imho he has been the most interesting of the 3 protagonists. Another good archetype would be Sefi from Yuusha.

They might occasionally rape you, help you or attack you, somewhat depending on the choices you take, somewhat random out of mood, and have crazy quest ideas.

I like that idea as a way to start some encounters. Basically, this guy gives you a quest, which ends up leading you into a GREAT deal of trouble. If you refuse he/she would have quite a lot of fun with you.

Of course, having other randomness thrown in would only make things better... well, not for your character though...

Actually, instead of a crazy guy/girl who gives you quests, what about a follower? (Let's say girl for this example)

This might be a little crazy right now, but something to think about down the line: This young woman asks to join up with you, and help you in your adventures. However, at various points during battles, she randomly creates hardships for you, such as maybe making your enemies tougher (by 'mistakenly' casting a heal or buff on them that she says was intended for you), or 'bumping' you and causing a disarm. I'm sure there's lots of different things that could happen.

Anyways, the endgame here is that eventually (with or without her help) you will be defeated in combat, at which point she seizes control (rather than forcing a reload or other 'death alternative' mod to kick in) and puts a collar or other accessory as deemed fitting on you that weakens you. She then leads you out of wherever you are (maybe a teleport to a given location, for the sake of pathfinding), and...

At this point, any of the other superfan, stalker, or whatever scenarios can kick in... I was just thinking of adding a follower twist to it, which lends more randomness to when the backstabbing goes down. 

The follower idea is much better, thanks Ashra.

You might even add 2 followers who are constantly quarreling. I didn't like dragon age origins too much, but the constant quarreling between Alistair and Morrigan was quite entertaining imho.

This way you would have eventually a 3-way-relationship which would be exciting but also lead to further troubles, especially if it is for at least one of the 3 always a kind of love-hate-relationship.

I really like your subtle manipulation suggestions Ashra. Pretending to be clumsy to hide her sadistic intentions. Or being nasty in such a cute or seemingly innocent way that you can't be angry with her for long. For example if you lose to a troll and get raped she would kill or scare the troll away, but only after he is done with you. She could say then either: "I didn't want to risk to hurt you too so i had to wait" or if the troll takes multiple rounds "Sorry my dear that you had to endure all that, but this way you at least exhausted the troll so i could finally manage to kill him. You know i am no good fighter, he would otherwise have raped us both".

Would also work the other way, if one of the followers is secretly very masochistic and tries to get more often in dangerous situations on purpose, but trying to camoflage this desire by making it simply look like a series of accidents or bad luck.

Archived