[Wip] Hero(Ine) In Distress (Former Sexlab Captured)

gaggedgirl123

THE PROJECT HAS CURRENTLY BEEN TAKEN OVER BY QUISLING. i DON'T KNOW WHEN A PLAYABLE VERSION WILL BE OUT, BUT THERE IS PROGRESS BEING MADE.

LATEST EDIT: MOST OF THE OPENING POST (2014-07-13)

This began as a "monsters capture the player" mod, but has grown into something quite a lot bigger. Basically, this mod aims to make Skyrim feel like a more dangerous place, by adding various situations that the player can get caught in. Mostly going for a "prisonner" kind of thing, but since this is a Sexlab mod, I also plan on adding plenty of sexual content. Just don't expect it to revolve around it, or turn your player into a slave, it's not what I'm going for (at least not for most encounters). There is already an excellent mod for that, which is Sanguine's Debauchery, that I highly recommend.

Now, some of these woud end up in the player dying, other in them becoming completely unable to escape, so my plan is to always (well, most of the time) have something for the player to do, whether it's trying to escape, struggling to resist a torture, just making choices, or anything else. Don't expect it to be easy though, as I want to convey a feeling of distress, of helplessness. 

THE LIST OF PLANNED FEATURES, ENCOUNTERS, AS WELL AS CURRENT PROGRESS AND EVENT PLANNING, HAS BEEN TRASHED. I GAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE PROJECT TO QUISLING, SO THE DECISIONS AREN'T MINE TO TAKE ANYMORE

This sounds very exciting and something I would absolutely love to play. It also sounds hard as balls to strike a balance between making the player feel 'captured', and still keeping it from being completely boring after awhile. I wish you lots of luck and persistence!

Overall, every idea you've presented sounds completely awesome... in theory, but I generally don't know how many of them could be sustained for very long while giving the player *something* to do.

One additional idea for a 'captured' scenario I had was a military capture. For instance, either Stormcloaks or Imperials could capture the player, rape and torture her and keep her locked up until she agrees to join their cause. This might only be possible for an unaffiliated character, as switching sides would likely cause all kinds of scripting madness. ;)

I think this is wa was missing in sanguine DB, i like to avoid reload and favor the No Death mods to continue but with consecuences, hope u make optional the fatal ending to an edevour to freedom, hope u come with this my friend, will be amazing.

Here some suggestions

-Spiders, wrapped and made into their brood mother. (Maybe at some poit u had waited and breeded enough spyders they try to release u or defeat the other ones so u will be brood mother)
-vampires and be used as a blood bag, OR a sex toy (Ya, transform u or make u vampire in advanced state of infection)
-Some animals like wolves, sabre cats and bears, again made into a mother (although this one won't bind you, they'll just threaten to attack if you try to leave) (Nice)
-draugr, who will wrap you into a linen wrap and put you in a coffin/on a table/in the "shelves" of draugr ruins. I don'T know what to do from there, but turning you into a draugr yourself seems a pretty good plan so far ( mid disable ur body and u can mid control it, the draugr will take control sometimes an will kill or atack everyone if u sleep, like 2 personalities inside, just saying)
-Chaurus, who will do pretty much the same thing spiders did, but with a slightly different flavor. (same like the spyders)

-Dragon priests, who would sacrifice you for their gods (possibility of higher level draugr also doing that) (Ya, transfer ur soul to the priest or ,  so u will have to fight urself to retake ur body)
-Werewolves, who will make a good meal from you (or breeding because are savage animals and mid humans)

-Exterior Skeletons, who would tie you to their ruin and sap power from you, probably ending up taking your body while you become a skeleton yourself (nice)
-Necromancers, who would obviously raise you to do their bidding (ya, transform u in a ghost that make their commands)
-depraved citizens, during the night, who would take you while no one is looking and keep you locked up inside their house (nice)

Hypnosis could work when your fighting mage based enemies, create a spell that drains magicka (which could act like the resistance to the hypnosis effect) then once your drained enough edit the dialogue options and done, or something like that anyway.

As for the necromancer stuff someone mentioned being turned into a ghost which would be cool but also just being a re-animated corpse works too, perhaps the strength of the necromancer effects what your turned into

Just great. The meaner, the better. Also i love possible real bad ends :heart:

Suggestions for more capture types:

-Player is a vampire or werewolf: Vigilants of Stendar

They would torture you for their amusement and eventually kill you, you have to escape somehow. One possible escape route would be that one of the vigilants shows mercy and you can persuade him through clever dialogue options.

-Giants

They simply use you as sextoy, may also involve sex with their mammoths. Because they are quite rough you can only endure a few rapes before you die. The giants are not necessarily evil, so if you are lucky they might just have their way with you and release you afterwards.

-Trolls

I would love them in too, but as you say it is not so easy to find something really reasonable, lore friendly and interesting.

One idea would be that they simply use you for breeding and as food. So they drag you in their cave, and once you bred baby trolls you are used as food for them.

Another idea would degrade the troll as pure tool for an unscrupulous human being, e.g. a wicked mage, that either wants to study breeding or simply has a sadistic bestiality fetish and loves watching the troll(s) having their way with the poor captured player.

Ways of getting captured:

-Hostage threatening

Good players might accept capture if the bad guys already have some hostages and threaten to kill them if the player doesn't submit. Also for strong player characters the bad guys might abduct your follower and try to force you to cooperate this way.

-Stupid bet

The player has a nice evening, involving drinking, sex, skooma etc...  Then when it seems to be the perfect event, suddenly one of the Npcs suggests a betting game. It will start easy like a fun brawl or an orgy or running around naked at the market place. But like with a rigged poker game eventually they will bet something very dangerous for a big amount of money. Then the player either loses lots of money or tries the bet with a good chance of failure.

E.g. the npcs are really mean and set up a real trap or it is something stupid like agreeing trying to fuck a troll, falmer etc..

I think this is wa was missing in sanguine DB, i like to avoid reload and favor the No Death mods to continue but with consecuences, hope u make optional the fatal ending to an edevour to freedom, hope u come with this my friend, will be amazing.

Here some suggestions

-Spiders, wrapped and made into their brood mother. (Maybe at some poit u had waited and breeded enough spyders they try to release u or defeat the other ones so u will be brood mother)

Woud make for an interresting storyline, sure. Might make it, might not, I haven't decided yet, but I'm keeping it in mind

-vampires and be used as a blood bag, OR a sex toy (Ya, transform u or make u vampire in advanced state of infection)

-Some animals like wolves, sabre cats and bears, again made into a mother (although this one won't bind you, they'll just threaten to attack if you try to leave) (Nice)

-draugr, who will wrap you into a linen wrap and put you in a coffin/on a table/in the "shelves" of draugr ruins. I don'T know what to do from there, but turning you into a draugr yourself seems a pretty good plan so far ( mid disable ur body and u can mid control it, the draugr will take control sometimes an will kill or atack everyone if u sleep, like 2 personalities inside, just saying)

I actually thought of really making the player a draugr, looks and all, but that idea might be used for something else...

-Chaurus, who will do pretty much the same thing spiders did, but with a slightly different flavor. (same like the spyders)

-Dragon priests, who would sacrifice you for their gods (possibility of higher level draugr also doing that) (Ya, transfer ur soul to the priest or ,  so u will have to fight urself to retake ur body)

-Werewolves, who will make a good meal from you (or breeding because are savage animals and mid humans)

-Exterior Skeletons, who would tie you to their ruin and sap power from you, probably ending up taking your body while you become a skeleton yourself (nice)

-Necromancers, who would obviously raise you to do their bidding (ya, transform u in a ghost that make their commands)

That ghost idea is awesome! Might add it to that tomb where you fight the ghosts of other adventurers and they keep telling you they dont want to do it

-depraved citizens, during the night, who would take you while no one is looking and keep you locked up inside their house (nice)

Hypnosis could work when your fighting mage based enemies, create a spell that drains magicka (which could act like the resistance to the hypnosis effect) then once your drained enough edit the dialogue options and done, or something like that anyway.

As for the necromancer stuff someone mentioned being turned into a ghost which would be cool but also just being a re-animated corpse works too, perhaps the strength of the necromancer effects what your turned into

Hell, no need for a custom spells, lightning works well enoguh for that. I just need to make sure it doesn't kill you before you're drained. I'm also gonna try finding a way to trigger it out of combat, since I don'T want to create conflicts with sanguine's debauchery, which is a mod I WILL NOT uninstall lol.

Just great. The meaner, the better. Also i love possible real bad ends :heart:

Suggestions for more capture types:

-Player is a vampire or werewolf: Vigilants of Stendar

They would torture you for their amusement and eventually kill you, you have to escape somehow. One possible escape route would be that one of the vigilants shows mercy and you can persuade him through clever dialogue options.

-Giants

They simply use you as sextoy, may also involve sex with their mammoths. Because they are quite rough you can only endure a few rapes before you die. The giants are not necessarily evil, so if you are lucky they might just have their way with you and release you afterwards.

-Trolls

I would love them in too, but as you say it is not so easy to find something really reasonable, lore friendly and interesting.

One idea would be that they simply use you for breeding and as food. So they drag you in their cave, and once you bred baby trolls you are used as food for them.

Another idea would degrade the troll as pure tool for an unscrupulous human being, e.g. a wicked mage, that either wants to study breeding or simply has a sadistic bestiality fetish and loves watching the troll(s) having their way with the poor captured player.

Ways of getting captured:

-Hostage threatening

Good players might accept capture if the bad guys already have some hostages and threaten to kill them if the player doesn't submit. Also for strong player characters the bad guys might abduct your follower and try to force you to cooperate this way.

-Stupid bet

The player has a nice evening, involving drinking, sex, skooma etc...  Then when it seems to be the perfect event, suddenly one of the Npcs suggests a betting game. It will start easy like a fun brawl or an orgy or running around naked at the market place. But like with a rigged poker game eventually they will bet something very dangerous for a big amount of money. Then the player either loses lots of money or tries the bet with a good chance of failure.

E.g. the npcs are really mean and set up a real trap or it is something stupid like agreeing trying to fuck a troll, falmer etc..

I think there's already a mod out there for the Vigilant, but it doesn't really deal with capture (well, besides NPCs, unless I missed something). I'm gonna have to dig a bit deeper, but I like the idea of a religious order taking prisonners

Giants and Trolls sound really dangerous, and I like that, I'm just gonnah ave to figure out some way to have them make you their captive (gonna be especially tough with giants, since they move a lot and they have almost no furniture...)

The mage thing might tie in to an idea I was already gonna include... not enough details figured out to put it here though

The Hostage threatening would be really tough to implement, and would probably require ressources from another mod (or Hearthfire, which I unfortunately don't have), but it is a good idea. Still, I think this would fit more along the lines of Sanguine's Debauchery, but there might be a way to make things actually fit with the original idea of the mod. 

The stupîd bet had a LOT of potential, and it definitely something I want to add to the mod. In fact, not only coulld you get captured from a condition of the bet, but losing a bet might lead you into captivity, for a while... Gonna have to try to make that one fit it too. Like I said, my plan wasn't to extrapolate upon what mods like Submit or sanguine's debauchery already do, but create a really different kind of captive situation.

One additional idea for a 'captured' scenario I had was a military capture. For instance, either Stormcloaks or Imperials could capture the player, rape and torture her and keep her locked up until she agrees to join their cause. This might only be possible for an unaffiliated character, as switching sides would likely cause all kinds of scripting madness. ;)

That's actually an EXCELLENT idea! Thanks a lot for it, I'm definitely gonna try to make it, although I'll have to find some original way for it to make sense (well, I doubt both sides would just capture random people, so either it's gonna be progress-based, or maybe create some situation, I dunno... lots of work to do on that one, but the idea is really nice, thanks! :D)

This sounds awesome! Do you have Dragonborn DLC? I would like to see something like this with rieklings and some of the other monsters there. Apocrypha comes to mind :D

If you only knew how much I want something with the monsters of Apocrypha, but unfortunately, I only have the DLCs on PS3. Might end up adding it later if I ever buy them though, as so far I'm noticing it's a completely different game on PC.

I'd also like the possibility to become part of the cattle in castle Volkihar, but then again, don't have the DLC on PC, so I can't

Well, right now Steam is having their Winter sale, so you could technically buy the Legendary Edition (comes with all the DLCs even if it means re-buying the base game) for $20.

Just in case you weren't aware, but if that's unavailable for you for whatever reason, it's totally understandable.

Nice to see that this thread is already going so well!  :heart:

A mod like this would make bad endings eligible. :P Since you probably would like some suggestions about how to trigger these situations in the first place, how about giving plants and herbs that you can gather a small chance of releasing some sort of hypnotising gas once they get picked? So that could be an explanation for most bad endings that happen in the forest or pave the way for a completely new idea:

The PC gathers some herb when suddenly he/she feels very sleepy. Apparently the juice of the plant releases a hypnotising smell once it gets picked. The screen fades to black and you awake in a strange, shady shed in the middle of the forest, captured in a cage. The door opens and a man who looks like a mage or alchemist enters, explaining your situation: He found you when he was gathering ingredients for his stuff so he exploited the situation, took you with him and put you in a cage in his little hut, far away from any town or semblance of civilisation. He tells you his intention of turning you into some sort of lab rat for testing his potions and all that. This could lead to two dialogue options:

1) You say something like: "Forget about it! I will never drink anything from you!". He would just reply: "Oh really? We'll wait and see what happens once you go thirsty!". Eventually the PC has to test the potions in order to get something to eat and to drink. Finally the PC will drink and test everything the alchemist brews, either to sell it later, just for his own amusement or simply because he is curious about what will happen.

2) You say something like: "Please don't make me do that! Let me out of here, I will do anything if you release me!". The alchemist would rethink his plans and tell you: "Oh really? Anything? Well, then I am sure I can find a better purpose for such a fine catch like you! Okay, I'll let you go - but first you need to try out one potion for me!". Then he walks over to his table, picking something up. After handing that over to you, the PC would drink it. The alchemist would laugh and ask: "So? Feeling good?" to which you could reply: "Woah... such a strange feeling... what is this? I am getting... rather horny...". Your captor would answer: "Hehe, exactly how I like my sluts: Horny and obedient...". In the end you would end up as his horny sex slave with no chance of escape or rescue. Nobody could ever find the PC and the continuous feeding of this strange love potion would let the PC serve their new master obediently and preventing any thought of escape in the first place.

Of course both of those ways would be bad endings without any "last chance" to get out and escape, that is why you don't need to add an unoccupied shed in the middle of the forest. It could work like a dungeon, just a small room that gives the player the feeling of being inside a little house. It's not like the PC would ever leave it again anyway. Oh, and by the way: My dialogue options were ideas how something like that could work in an immersive way. I added them to make it seem a little more demonstrative.  :lol:

Bad Endings are well and good, but if they go on too long, it's just boring. The fact that there's no chance to escape also makes it incredibly boring.  There should be every possibility of escape. Bad End is only interesting when it might have been avoided. That's the thing that makes it tragic: there was ample opportunity to avoid it, and for whatever reason, the hero either didn't recognize his or her chance, wasn't able to take it, mistimed it, or whatever. And the longer any of these scenarios goes on, the more opportunity there should be to avoid it. 

Por ejemplo:

- A werewolf dragging you back to his lair, killing you and eating you? Totally believable as a potential bad end. Especially if it's quick.

- A werewolf dragging you back to his lair and using you as breeding stock? That's going to take time. A great deal of time, in fact. Chances are, you probably won't get pregnant the first time. Oh, you'll definitely get pregnant, but there's no knowing how long that will take. Even if he cums in you when you're actually ovulating, the chances of getting pregnant that month are only about one in four. So the werewolf (or werewolves) need somewhere between a month to four months to be sure that you're pregnant. Then they have to take care of you during the pregnancy, since if you're malnourished, the chances of miscarriage go up right quick. Then you've actually got the duration of the pregnancy, which is another nine months. Maybe shave off a month or two, call it 7 or 8 for werewolf half-breeds if they grow more quickly than human babies. Now we've got the player character held prisoner for 8 months to a year just to give birth to one litter (assuming werewolf half-breeds come in litters). Repeat that for every time she's bred. That's a hell of a lot of time, and a hell of a lot of opportunity for escape: all it takes is one slip-up, and a resourceful Dhovakiin is free and clear. Maybe she gets free and clear six months pregnant with a litter of werewolf children, but she's free. There are things that can be done to make escape less likely, of course (cutting out her tongue so she can't use the Voice, for example, which is likely repairable with magic if she gets away), but very few of them will make it impossible.

The principle applies to other scenarios, too, as long as they go beyond the scope of an immediate "I kill you" style bad ending.

I think there's already a mod out there for the Vigilant, but it doesn't really deal with capture (well, besides NPCs, unless I missed something). I'm gonna have to dig a bit deeper, but I like the idea of a religious order taking prisonners

Yes there has been one, but it seemed abandoned and in the very early stages. It was in the adult section i think, but had no luck finding it anymore.

The stupîd bet had a LOT of potential, and it definitely something I want to add to the mod. In fact, not only coulld you get captured from a condition of the bet, but losing a bet might lead you into captivity, for a while... Gonna have to try to make that one fit it too. Like I said, my plan wasn't to extrapolate upon what mods like Submit or sanguine's debauchery already do, but create a really different kind of captive situation.

Yes, lots of different possibilities. It could also seriously end as a crazy idea and the whole party group together tries to do it while drunk. They wander then e.g. to a nearby orc camp and taunt them ........ .

Giants and Trolls sound really dangerous, and I like that, I'm just gonnah ave to figure out some way to have them make you their captive (gonna be especially tough with giants, since they move a lot and they have almost no furniture...)

The mage thing might tie in to an idea I was already gonna include... not enough details figured out to put it here though

Unfortunately my modding skills are nonexistant, but i think you would have to probably alter their behavior ai somewhat then to make them less wanderlust.

I got even more ideas though:

-Frostfall

I like this mod a lot, maybe you could do some plugins which include capture because of frostfall.

First possibility would be that when you freeze to death by frostfall instead of dying somebody randomly finds you and you are at your discoverers mercy then.

And each time you camp somewhere in the wild, especially during a snowstorm, there should be a chance that you are surprised by some rather frost immune creatures like winter wolves, trolls and so on.

-Random radiant kinky romance quests

Occasionally NPCs should flirt with the player and suggest some kinky sex, for example bdsm. If the player accepts there should be a few random or semirandom outcomes:

-Just a nice sex encounter, nothing else happens

-Your partner is a bit rough and teases you, takes additonal rounds, but releases you after some begging

-Trap 1, your partner is a vampire and feeds on you and leaves you tied, you have to escape then

-Trap 2, you are robbed and left tied

-Trap 3, first your partner lets you take the dominant role first, but afterwards begs for an additional round, but at an obscure location,  

where you get trapped then. Very sexy it would be with vampire context again, in the end it turns out that they are an extravagant vampire couple

also with a liking for kink play. "Mhhhhhhm look master/mistress what cute food i found....... . Please play a bit with us before dinner."

-Forced Gladiator

You are forced to fight as a gladiator, can be brawls or fights to death. In case of nonlethal fighting the loser also gets additional punishments like beast rape. Would be great for debt payback scenarios, it would not be permanent slavery, but only till you win a few fights to earn your freedom again.

-Blood on the ice decoy

The blood on the ice quest in vanilla could be expanded that the guards suggest for female characters that they might play the decoy for the serial killer. Would also make a good generic random quest.

-Peace Negotiator

Someone already made the great suggestion to include the civil war. If the player hasn't chosen a side yet he could get recruited as peace negotiator.

There is always a chance then that the negotiations go in a wrong direction, and suddenly you are accused to be a spy and have to prove the opposite ...... .

***snip***

I don't really think the idea behind this is another enslavement mod. And as far as I remember gaggedgirl did not even use the term "bad ending" to describe what the mod will do, I just said it because it really reminds me of it.

Yet, this basically is one way to put it since this mod will put the PC in situations that will be the end, more or less. For example, Draugr that capture you, wrap you in bandages, put you in a sarcophagus and seal it while you are still alive, wriggling and screaming for help with a muffled voice due to the bandages over your mouth while you can barely move. Getting captured like this would probably cause anybody to despair, as it's eventually leading to a cruel death.

Also, the way this is going to be triggered is something completely different from the ways you already know. All those mods that are causing bad consequences get there by the fact that the PC has been defeated in a fight.

You would have been overwhelmed and killed anyway.

SexLab Captured focuses on the aspect that even the strongest Dragonborn could still find him- or herself in a more than awkward position as you don't need to lose a fight or anything. You opened a rigged treasure chest carelessly, you made a wrong step and activated a pressure plate that shot a poisonous dart which knocks you out, the ambush of a spider that lurked around the ceiling of a cave and drops itself on the PC, quickly wrapping them inside a cocoon to bring it somewhere else.

That is the actual meaning of it. It will still cause a bad ending, even getting caught to live a new life as a breeding machine of a spider hive is a bad ending, because the old life of freedom is over and your new life will be nothing but misery.

gaggedgirl wrote in the initial thread that this mod should not feel like a cinematic being played at those scenes without any chance to do something. You will still be able to do some kind of action at that point to keep it interesting but I think the milk has already been spilt then. So once you are in that situation you can do what you want, something terrible like a bad ending will be inevitable at that point.

Nice to see that this thread is already going so well!  :heart:

A mod like this would make bad endings eligible. :P Since you probably would like some suggestions about how to trigger these situations in the first place, how about giving plants and herbs that you can gather a small chance of releasing some sort of hypnotising gas once they get picked? So that could be an explanation for most bad endings that happen in the forest or pave the way for a completely new idea:

The PC gathers some herb when suddenly he/she feels very sleepy. Apparently the juice of the plant releases a hypnotising smell once it gets picked. The screen fades to black and you awake in a strange, shady shed in the middle of the forest, captured in a cage. The door opens and a man who looks like a mage or alchemist enters, explaining your situation: He found you when he was gathering ingredients for his stuff so he exploited the situation, took you with him and put you in a cage in his little hut, far away from any town or semblance of civilisation. He tells you his intention of turning you into some sort of lab rat for testing his potions and all that. This could lead to two dialogue options:

1) You say something like: "Forget about it! I will never drink anything from you!". He would just reply: "Oh really? We'll wait and see what happens once you go thirsty!". Eventually the PC has to test the potions in order to get something to eat and to drink. Finally the PC will drink and test everything the alchemist brews, either to sell it later, just for his own amusement or simply because he is curious about what will happen.

2) You say something like: "Please don't make me do that! Let me out of here, I will do anything if you release me!". The alchemist would rethink his plans and tell you: "Oh really? Anything? Well, then I am sure I can find a better purpose for such a fine catch like you! Okay, I'll let you go - but first you need to try out one potion for me!". Then he walks over to his table, picking something up. After handing that over to you, the PC would drink it. The alchemist would laugh and ask: "So? Feeling good?" to which you could reply: "Woah... such a strange feeling... what is this? I am getting... rather horny...". Your captor would answer: "Hehe, exactly how I like my sluts: Horny and obedient...". In the end you would end up as his horny sex slave with no chance of escape or rescue. Nobody could ever find the PC and the continuous feeding of this strange love potion would let the PC serve their new master obediently and preventing any thought of escape in the first place.

Of course both of those ways would be bad endings without any "last chance" to get out and escape, that is why you don't need to add an unoccupied shed in the middle of the forest. It could work like a dungeon, just a small room that gives the player the feeling of being inside a little house. It's not like the PC would ever leave it again anyway. Oh, and by the way: My dialogue options were ideas how something like that could work in an immersive way. I added them to make it seem a little more demonstrative.  :lol:

Oh, I LOVE this! really, this is the kind of situation that just thinking about makes me want to be the character lol

Bad Endings are well and good, but if they go on too long, it's just boring. The fact that there's no chance to escape also makes it incredibly boring.  There should be every possibility of escape. Bad End is only interesting when it might have been avoided. That's the thing that makes it tragic: there was ample opportunity to avoid it, and for whatever reason, the hero either didn't recognize his or her chance, wasn't able to take it, mistimed it, or whatever. And the longer any of these scenarios goes on, the more opportunity there should be to avoid it. 

Por ejemplo:

- A werewolf dragging you back to his lair, killing you and eating you? Totally believable as a potential bad end. Especially if it's quick.

- A werewolf dragging you back to his lair and using you as breeding stock? That's going to take time. A great deal of time, in fact. Chances are, you probably won't get pregnant the first time. Oh, you'll definitely get pregnant, but there's no knowing how long that will take. Even if he cums in you when you're actually ovulating, the chances of getting pregnant that month are only about one in four. So the werewolf (or werewolves) need somewhere between a month to four months to be sure that you're pregnant. Then they have to take care of you during the pregnancy, since if you're malnourished, the chances of miscarriage go up right quick. Then you've actually got the duration of the pregnancy, which is another nine months. Maybe shave off a month or two, call it 7 or 8 for werewolf half-breeds if they grow more quickly than human babies. Now we've got the player character held prisoner for 8 months to a year just to give birth to one litter (assuming werewolf half-breeds come in litters). Repeat that for every time she's bred. That's a hell of a lot of time, and a hell of a lot of opportunity for escape: all it takes is one slip-up, and a resourceful Dhovakiin is free and clear. Maybe she gets free and clear six months pregnant with a litter of werewolf children, but she's free. There are things that can be done to make escape less likely, of course (cutting out her tongue so she can't use the Voice, for example, which is likely repairable with magic if she gets away), but very few of them will make it impossible.

The principle applies to other scenarios, too, as long as they go beyond the scope of an immediate "I kill you" style bad ending.

Well of course, any "brood mother" type ending would have to alter reality in a way. Hell, even the "Beeing Female" mod, which aims to be immersive, has cut time shorter than that, making the whole cycle last around 15-20 days, and pregnancy last about a month (all configurable though). I don'T plan on doing a completely realistic situation either. Just imagining soneone actually SURVIVING a fucking with a werewolf gives me shivers lol.

I also plan on leaving some escape chances, but unlike mods like Sanguine's Debauchery, actually make them limited, as well as providing something to do for the player while they can't try to escape. I'm already starting to think of what different kinds of binds can do, and how they involve player interraction. There's a lot of brainstorming going on before I even begin to code things. I also need to make some alternative if the player is male, so JUST having "be a mother, give birth, repeat" is out of the question. Believe me, you're not gonna watch and wait, you will PLAY the situation, and it'S not gonna feel like it's just a cheap minigame or something completely unrelated. This is also why I am eager to release something, but I won't rush it. This will probably be released one encounter at a time, with several updates before moving on to the next.

Yes there has been one, but it seemed abandoned and in the very early stages. It was in the adult section i think, but had no luck finding it anymore.

Yes, lots of different possibilities. It could also seriously end as a crazy idea and the whole party group together tries to do it while drunk. They wander then e.g. to a nearby orc camp and taunt them ........ .

Unfortunately my modding skills are nonexistant, but i think you would have to probably alter their behavior ai somewhat then to make them less wanderlust.

Either that, or make some kind of central camp somewhere. OR, I could also force the player to follow someway. Choices, choices...

I got even more ideas though:

-Frostfall

I like this mod a lot, maybe you could do some plugins which include capture because of frostfall.

First possibility would be that when you freeze to death by frostfall instead of dying somebody randomly finds you and you are at your discoverers mercy then.

And each time you camp somewhere in the wild, especially during a snowstorm, there should be a chance that you are surprised by some rather frost immune creatures like winter wolves, trolls and so on.

That might happen someday, but that would add to the number of prerequisite mods. I'm trying to keep the list as small as possible, as I know not everyone likes the same things. As an example, I almost never play with immersion mods. The only one I got was a need to sleep, drink and eat, and  even that is a bit much for me.

-Random radiant kinky romance quests

Occasionally NPCs should flirt with the player and suggest some kinky sex, for example bdsm. If the player accepts there should be a few random or semirandom outcomes:

-Just a nice sex encounter, nothing else happens

-Your partner is a bit rough and teases you, takes additonal rounds, but releases you after some begging

-Trap 1, your partner is a vampire and feeds on you and leaves you tied, you have to escape then

-Trap 2, you are robbed and left tied

-Trap 3, first your partner lets you take the dominant role first, but afterwards begs for an additional round, but at an obscure location,  

where you get trapped then. Very sexy it would be with vampire context again, in the end it turns out that they are an extravagant vampire couple

also with a liking for kink play. "Mhhhhhhm look master/mistress what cute food i found....... . Please play a bit with us before dinner."

This is an awesome idea too. Pretty sure we could even expand the idea further, going up to tens of different encouters, but of course, the more there are the more time it's gonna take. Still, I like the potential of this, and to be honest that's one of the ways I planned to start the "depraved citizen" part

-Forced Gladiator

You are forced to fight as a gladiator, can be brawls or fights to death. In case of nonlethal fighting the loser also gets additional punishments like beast rape. Would be great for debt payback scenarios, it would not be permanent slavery, but only till you win a few fights to earn your freedom again.

Funny  you mention that, before checking back I was actually thinking of something like that, but in a moroe permanent setting, as in if you lose you keep being othing more than cattle, abused, tortured and all, and if you win you go up the ranks. I don'T know where that would end, but I think a gladiator thing would be awesome.

-Blood on the ice decoy

The blood on the ice quest in vanilla could be expanded that the guards suggest for female characters that they might play the decoy for the serial killer. Would also make a good generic random quest.

It could also lead to some rather interresting situations, depending on the situation.

-Peace Negotiator

Someone already made the great suggestion to include the civil war. If the player hasn't chosen a side yet he could get recruited as peace negotiator.

There is always a chance then that the negotiations go in a wrong direction, and suddenly you are accused to be a spy and have to prove the opposite ...... .

That is a pretty good way to start it, I was still looking for a situation that made sense, this is one! :D

***snip***

I don't really think the idea behind this is another enslavement mod. And as far as I remember gaggedgirl did not even use the term "bad ending" to describe what the mod will do, I just said it because it really reminds me of it.

Yet, this basically is one way to put it since this mod will put the PC in situations that will be the end, more or less. For example, Draugr that capture you, wrap you in bandages, put you in a sarcophagus and seal it while you are still alive, wriggling and screaming for help with a muffled voice due to the bandages over your mouth while you can barely move. Getting captured like this would probably cause anybody to despair, as it's eventually leading to a cruel death.

Also, the way this is going to be triggered is something completely different from the ways you already know. All those mods that are causing bad consequences get there by the fact that the PC has been defeated in a fight.

You would have been overwhelmed and killed anyway.

SexLab Captured focuses on the aspect that even the strongest Dragonborn could still find him- or herself in a more than awkward position as you don't need to lose a fight or anything. You opened a rigged treasure chest carelessly, you made a wrong step and activated a pressure plate that shot a poisonous dart which knocks you out, the ambush of a spider that lurked around the ceiling of a cave and drops itself on the PC, quickly wrapping them inside a cocoon to bring it somewhere else.

That is the actual meaning of it. It will still cause a bad ending, even getting caught to live a new life as a breeding machine of a spider hive is a bad ending, because the old life of freedom is over and your new life will be nothing but misery.

gaggedgirl wrote in the initial thread that this mod should not feel like a cinematic being played at those scenes without any chance to do something. You will still be able to do some kind of action at that point to keep it interesting but I think the milk has already been spilt then. So once you are in that situation you can do what you want, something terrible like a bad ending will be inevitable at that point.

I do plan on having SOME way to escape, but you're right, this is more of a distress situation than slavery

I do plan on having SOME way to escape, but you're right, this is more of a distress situation than slavery

This is a very important distinction to make, as peril is something that's really not well-covered in LL mods for Skyrim. I think the mods that come closest are Defeat and Submit, but the former basically just has your char get raped and then the fight resumes (with you now at a serious disadvantage), and Submit at least does end the fight after the player gets beaten down and raped, but then the enemies sorta just don't care about her anymore.

Having the player either be defeated or simply stumbling into a trap and be in true danger of dying if she doesn't do something is an idea that really gets my juices flowing, and is one that Skyrim occasionally flirts with but then never follows through on. For instance, there is a Draugr ruin you might stumble upon that is inhabited by ghosts who, though they attack you, express that they really don't want to. As you explore the interior, there's a trap you can fall into if you're not paying attention... a floor that drops away and lands you in a cage, with a gloating necromancer on the other side.

Now isn't that a perfect setup for peril? You should fear that, if you don't figure a way out of this, you're going to end up like those ghosts, and it'll probably be a horrible trip to get there! But the fact is, the necromancer will never do anything to you... he's just going to sandbox around until you, still in all your gear, either pick the lock or steal the key from him and then beat him down. So much potential and it's lost. It's the sort've built-in scenario that a mod like this could take advantage of... it's all created for you, you just gotta figure out what the necromancer will do to the player, and script it (easier said than done, I know). Also, probably have the player knocked unconscious in the fall so she can be stripped of her gear.

If it isn't obvious, I'm really hoping this mod goes places. ^_^

i once had a idea for trolls

the post is so old now sadly it got removed 

basically your captured and taken to the king troll/monkey king and used as his wife and made to breed/give birth for all the ones you've killed... or something like that

also if you doing fake chests. do one that eats the player...

still waiting for the day we get creature vore. or like a few man-eating sized plants. that rapes the victim then eats them...

or a treasure room that is a trap into a very big living/moving room that is more like a stomach that anything else.

This is a very important distinction to make, as peril is something that's really not well-covered in LL mods for Skyrim. I think the mods that come closest are Defeat and Submit, but the former basically just has your char get raped and then the fight resumes (with you now at a serious disadvantage), and Submit at least does end the fight after the player gets beaten down and raped, but then the enemies sorta just don't care about her anymore.

Having the player either be defeated or simply stumbling into a trap and be in true danger of dying if she doesn't do something is an idea that really gets my juices flowing, and is one that Skyrim occasionally flirts with but then never follows through on. For instance, there is a Draugr ruin you might stumble upon that is inhabited by ghosts who, though they attack you, express that they really don't want to. As you explore the interior, there's a trap you can fall into if you're not paying attention... a floor that drops away and lands you in a cage, with a gloating necromancer on the other side.

Now isn't that a perfect setup for peril? You should fear that, if you don't figure a way out of this, you're going to end up like those ghosts, and it'll probably be a horrible trip to get there! But the fact is, the necromancer will never do anything to you... he's just going to sandbox around until you, still in all your gear, either pick the lock or steal the key from him and then beat him down. So much potential and it's lost. It's the sort've built-in scenario that a mod like this could take advantage of... it's all created for you, you just gotta figure out what the necromancer will do to the player, and script it (easier said than done, I know). Also, probably have the player knocked unconscious in the fall so she can be stripped of her gear.

If it isn't obvious, I'm really hoping this mod goes places. ^_^

Actually this might be a bug in your game, as that guy really tries to kill you in the game after a while, it just takes some time to set up (about 30-45 seconds). The game just assumes that after that, your ghost will be there, although the guy kinda forgots to cast "soul trap" before. Which also reminds me of the Wolf Queen quest, which also has this kind of peril, with you being soul trapped all the time.

But I think the worst offender is that skooma den in Dawnguard, where you would become a vampire thrall if anything happenned, but intead they even made sure you just CAN'T be stuck there. Good choice since nothing ever happens.

Oh and thanks for the support. I, too, want to make this quite an expansive mod, and make it touch a lot of different matter, but I also gave some really simple rules for myself, to make sure I don't make something that's already done

-It has to not conflict with Sanguine's Debauchery. This means no trigger on low health. Hell, if I can avoid a combat trigger at all I'd be a happy modder.

-Any new gameplay has to use as few keys as possible. This is so that it can be compatible with a controller (which is how I prefer to play Skyrim)

-It has to use as few ressources as possible, in terms of other mods. This is so that people can experience it without needing to use some other mod they're not interrested in

-It has to constantly, or almost always, have something the player can attempt, or must do, even after capture.

-It has to NOT be a constant orgy, Or lead to one that takes too long. A good fucking after capture might be good, but something like PSE's goblin encounter is too much for me (no offense to Ichabod of course, and PSE is an awesome mod)

Those are the main ones

i once had a idea for trolls

the post is so old now sadly it got removed 

basically your captured and taken to the king troll/monkey king and used as his wife and made to breed/give birth for all the ones you've killed... or something like that

also if you doing fake chests. do one that eats the player...

still waiting for the day we get creature vore. or like a few man-eating sized plants. that rapes the victim then eats them...

or a treasure room that is a trap into a very big living/moving room that is more like a stomach that anything else.

I do like the idea of a little vore content, but I might not push it that far, since I can't make animations by myself. Still, the man-eating chest is a great idea, and I might play around with it if I ever find a way to make it right. Which reminds me, is it normal that I'm more scared of the snake in Dark Arisen than I am of the mimics in Dark Souls?

The troll idea, though, is definitely awesome. Gonna keep it in mind :D

just reminded my self of a hentai manga 

somewhat the same idea i had for draugrs

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/646813/4acc6cdd0a/

they need to relieve them selves too ya know lol.

also corrupt prison guards/jarls that want to keep you as a plaything or be experimented on by Farengar for his "dragon research" and me to give birth to a dragon. the research project is called "can the dragonborn survive the harsh breeding process with a real dragon and if so give birth to a real dragon/dragon's egg as well."  later on they have you mate with Odahviing when you capture him in the dragon's reach lol... later on they start calling you Khaleesi [lol jk}

just reminded my self of a hentai manga 

somewhat the same idea i had for draugrs

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/646813/4acc6cdd0a/

they need to relieve them selves too ya know lol.

also corrupt prison guards/jarls that want to keep you as a plaything or be experimented on by Farengar for his "dragon research" and me to give birth to a dragon. the research project is called "can the dragonborn survive the harsh breeding process with a real dragon and if so give birth to a real dragon/dragon's egg as well."  later on they have you mate with Odahviing when you capture him in the dragon's reach lol... later on they start calling you Khaleesi [lol jk}

The link tells me it'S unavailable...

Also, I believe the guards wanting to have some fun is already handled by Prison Overhaul (Excellent mod BTW, highly recomment it!)

The idea to birth dragons though, I might try that with a dragon priest sacrifice, and it would be certain death lol. Not sure about that one honestly...

That is a good idea for the dragon priest sacrifice! Use the Dragonborn to birth a dragon... which of course would kill her, and everyone's happy (well the bad guys I mean).

Regarding that necromancer I posted about earlier, I had no idea he actually would try to kill me. I don't know if it is a bug in my game, or if I've just never been patient enough to wait. Next time I go there, I'll see if it works, but I still think it'd be cool to expand on that.

The Redwater skooma den is a place I've brought up in other threads as a real missed opportunity. I mean, I do drugs, get captured by vampires, and they leave me in a cage with all my gear? Pff, what a waste. :(

Have you ever done the quest, "The Whispering Door"? Another missed opportunity. Here is this sword, allegedly cursed by a Daedra, and so dangerous that it's locked away under Dragonsreach. Yet, the player takes it up and it's... just another sword. A rather poor one at that. Sure, kill some friends, make it stronger, but what about the note warning of how dangerous it is? Picking up that sword should put the player in real danger of being compelled by a Daedra. 

Lotta text in this, did not read all of it (I did read a bit though)

Something which came to mind is along the lines of what Stendars Vigil (or whatever it is called) sort of hinted at....but this would pertain to your draugrs (or hell anything else really), plus sort of fits into the lore of the game.

Draugr or necro or something undead captures (or trades for) you awaken in some catacomb or some sacrificial alter...now, pending on the flavor of the mob (ie necro, draugr, skeleton...etc) you are tortured or...*ahem* "used"...(brought to the bring of total arousal, then driven to orgasm...ya know cause it helps with essence collection or something) (those crazy undead...always craving the warmth of the livings flesh...to bring them closer to gods or the living) till a certain spell tree is reduced to.....oh say 1, when then at that point, you are cast out...a spell tree taken down to 1, and feeling royally rogered 6 ways from loredas!

Or perhaps just to keep up the ordeal, you are given to another draugr group, who drain you down another spell tree...till eventually you are tossed to a necro or a priest of arkay...for either a sacrafice or nurtured back to health.

This sounds great... It was always in the back of my mind, with SexLab Defeat, that why would Bandits kill the female after Raping them?   Why not take her back to their camp and have some more fun?  Eh?

Another (morbid thought) is about the Forsworn.... Aren't they like Cannibals?   Not sure how that would go, but maybe like the 'crunch and munch' werewolves do?

I like Werewolf Sex... not too keen on Werewolf Dinner... ;-)  but, it is all in good taste... I guess...

This has a really good immersive feel to it.   I would like to Beta test when you are ready for it.

I like the idea very much! In fact, I think such a mod is long overdue.

I'd like to offer some suggestions, hope it is of some use to you:

I've often fantasize the scenario where a powerful, corrupt and lustful jarl takes a fancy of my character. But being the famed Dragonborn and proud warrior she is, she rejects his advances with disgust.

This makes the jarl even more obsessed and aroused, and resorts into drastic methods to 'obtain' her, such as framing and arresting her for false crimes. And he then pays her many visits in his private cell or claims her as his property.

As for trolls (or any animal for that matter), I think it can be as simple as; trolls in heat looking for unfortunate females for some sweet release. After being defeated, the troll drags you back to its cave to enjoy you. When he's done, the other trolls take turns with you. 

Archived