Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, O_O said:

Request link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=3029189

OOH! Bikini

Preview:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1791.html

Reveal hidden contents

http://blog-imgs-99.fc2.com/m/i/t/mitakusaner/entry_img_1796.jpg

CBBE Bodyslide conversion by Fakenet:

Link to Gdrive folder with many (maybe all) CBBE BS conversions made by LL user Fakenet:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SS2TNP6MMFoHxHbEELwTYjrdrf6cThLf

ADDENDUM:

Do you like yellow? Me and zoni84 like it too.

CBBE Yellow girl:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103258

Youtube video linked in mod page.

Reveal hidden contents

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/103258/103258-1591426162-1478786226.jpeg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/103258/103258-1591426170-1372569163.jpeg

Great find. Thank you. 

@NIND (jimmyyu)  OK trying to learn how to work with SMP.  I am able to retain the skirt movement and add breast and butt physics but the body keep clipping thru. How do I fix this?

enb 2020_06_08 09_28_59_61.jpgenb 2020_06_08 09_29_05_72.jpg

enb 2020_06_08 09_29_10_64.jpg

The back hem is fairly distorted too. I added the pelvis an L/R thigh bones which cleared the clipping abit but the hem distortion increased.

16 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

You could try to switch the mesh in question into wire-frame mode, put the mask brush on a really small setting and then go through it practically vertex by vertex on the edges of the area.

you mean by selecting the eye option so i can see the lines and use a small brush? i tried that but in some outfit the vertices arent in straight line so when i select that vertice, the mask goes out of the straight line... this reminds me though, there is an option to move vertices, right? could that solve it?

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

The back hem is fairly distorted too. I added the pelvis an L/R thigh bones which cleared the clipping abit but the hem distortion increased.

Pelvis is the parent bone of thighs. Look in skeleton.nif.

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

you mean by selecting the eye option so i can see the lines and use a small brush? i tried that but in some outfit the vertices arent in straight line so when i select that vertice, the mask goes out of the straight line... this reminds me though, there is an option to move vertices, right? could that solve it?

Yes, that's what I meant.

And yes, moving the vertices would help to get a straight line, but the problem with that method is that moving it will also distort the textures, since they are tied to them. If it's a solid colour piece, that won't be a problem, but if the texture has embroidery or something similar, it might look weird afterwards. With high poly outfits you might get away with it, but if you can't get a relatively straight line out of the vertices, I guess the outfit you are working on is probably a low poly one.

And if it works out, you shouldn't forget to check each slider that affects the area.

I think I've heard that there is a way to split a vertice into smaller ones, which would give you more options to manipulate them without distorting the textures (or rather distort to a small enough degree that it won't be noticable unless you zoom in very tightly), but I do not know how that is done or if it's easy or hard.

Maybe one of the more experienced/skilled converters can help you in this *subtly glancing in NIND's direction*.

honestly... i've been trying to copy an outfit that nind did.... so far... mine looks... bad. XD

this is the outfit i am trying to copy 

you dont wanna look at the results of my experiment... but hey, at least i've learned how to use zap sliders to hide pieces of armor.

2 hours ago, johntrine said:

yo anyone knows how to accurately mask pieces of an armor in outfit studio? i've been trying to do some but every time i do it, they go to a different vertices and the end result is jagged cuts instead of... say.. a straight line.

Its pretty trial and error, kinda got to just try until you get it right..... assuming that  that the mesh is symetrical, first off (this one is not in some places) it helps to turn wireframe on with w key and turn off texture with the t key.  you shoiuld also turn off visibility on the things that you dont want to select.  do broad selections first, and then switch to a smaller selection near the edges.... Pay attention to where the mesh segments end, you want to try and remove vertices up to the point where there is a nice line edge to the faces....

This is is pretty hard to describe and this is a good idea for another tutorial.

3 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

it helps to turn wireframe on with w key and turn off texture with the t key

i never knew that was a feature and this has changed everything. things have become marginally more easier that words cant express. XD

4 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

you should also turn off visibility on the things that you dont want to select.  do broad selections first, and then switch to a smaller selection near the edges.... Pay attention to where the mesh segments end, you want to try and remove vertices up to the point where there is a nice line edge to the faces....

or. so

1) use w and t to see wire frame and see how the vertices are to find optimum straight parts where you have to do least editing 

2) turn off other parts of the armor you dont need

3) use move vertices to move vertices in a straight line, first in broad strokes then in a smaller strokes.

4) once straightened all vertices, select the parts you want to edit (or remove... say like make it cupless, then select breast part) using mask yool and invert mask ehrn done so the masked part dont get edited.

5) select new zap slider under slider in toolbar and name it whatever (like cupless in this case) and save.

if done correctly, when you change the outfit to something else and back to the same outfit in bodyslide studio, a zap option would be there which on selecting the checkbox SHOULD remove the parts you wanted...

is this correct so far?

57 minutes ago, johntrine said:

i never knew that was a feature and this has changed everything. things have become marginally more easier that words cant express. XD

or. so

1) use w and t to see wire frame and see how the vertices are to find optimum straight parts where you have to do least editing 

2) turn off other parts of the armor you dont need

3) use move vertices to move vertices in a straight line, first in broad strokes then in a smaller strokes.

4) once straightened all vertices, select the parts you want to edit (or remove... say like make it cupless, then select breast part) using mask yool and invert mask ehrn done so the masked part dont get edited.

5) select new zap slider under slider in toolbar and name it whatever (like cupless in this case) and save.

if done correctly, when you change the outfit to something else and back to the same outfit in bodyslide studio, a zap option would be there which on selecting the checkbox SHOULD remove the parts you wanted...

is this correct so far?

Yep!  I've been busy making some commision references for some artists but  here is an example of one i just did on the bdsm maid:

I tend to select with textures off becasue its easier to see.  So in this case I was adding a zap to remove the middle part of the "Corset"

I start with a large selection following the line of the mesh all the way around, and then check to make sure the mirror didnt add anything weird:

499162466_2020-06-0814_18_25-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEBdsmMaidBodyOutfit.png.0670410685e7af05af1e54823bf2c163.png

you need to remember though.  setting up a zap slider removes the GREEN vertices not the red ones.

I did this selection knowing that though.  Once I press Ctrl+i and invert the selection:

2135696138_2020-06-0814_18_34-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEBdsmMaidBodyOutfit.png.5aac825c8fad3303e20d2e58c7074705.png

very very nice.

You need to keep in mind that the zap will keep whatever meshes are surrounded by Red Vertices.  Therefore in the pic above, while it looks like there is shading above the red vertices, THOSE FACES WILL BE REMOVED.

Since there is no Ctrl Z in OS, I tend to also open up and extra copy of the OS project before I do a complex zap, incase I have really fucked up and just want to reset to before the point I attempted.

This is just the basics, as there are also toggles and hidden zaps that when properly used, makes things easier.

I am already writing the outline of the video for those.

So keep the scope small for each zap and take your time.... then eventually you to can end up with cool modular zaps to give yourself slutty options!

1346404289_2020-06-0814_35_22-Preview.png.edff7c76ac2af79b466c8a6335064b54.png

PS.  Tuition for my gracious help can be paid by sharing your work to the site.  Don't be stingy.

10 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Yep!  I've been busy making some commision references for some artists but  here is an example of one i just did on the bdsm maid:

I tend to select with textures off becasue its easier to see.  So in this case I was adding a zap to remove the middle part of the "Corset"

I start with a large selection following the line of the mesh all the way around, and then check to make sure the mirror didnt add anything weird:

499162466_2020-06-0814_18_25-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEBdsmMaidBodyOutfit.png.0670410685e7af05af1e54823bf2c163.png

you need to remember though.  setting up a zap slider removes the GREEN vertices not the red ones.

I did this selection knowing that though.  Once I press Ctrl+i and invert the selection:

2135696138_2020-06-0814_18_34-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEBdsmMaidBodyOutfit.png.5aac825c8fad3303e20d2e58c7074705.png

very very nice.

You need to keep in mind that the zap will keep whatever meshes are surrounded by Red Vertices.  Therefore in the pic above, while it looks like there is shading above the red vertices, THOSE FACES WILL BE REMOVED.

Since there is no Ctrl Z in OS, I tend to also open up and extra copy of the OS project before I do a complex zap, incase I have really fucked up and just want to reset to before the point I attempted.

This is just the basics, as there are also toggles and hidden zaps that when properly used, makes things easier.

I am already writing the outline of the video for those.

So keep the scope small for each zap and take your time.... then eventually you to can end up with cool modular zaps to give yourself slutty options!

1346404289_2020-06-0814_35_22-Preview.png.edff7c76ac2af79b466c8a6335064b54.png

PS.  Tuition for my gracious help can be paid by sharing your work to the site.  Don't be stingy.

what do you think? working UUNP conversion (though i havent tested it yet in game. gonna do that now! would love to share. just wanted to know if you would like to update your version with this uunp version or i should make my own files for that since that would be my first upload. XD

Spoiler

Vanilla.PNG.bce59bff426eaf32a55118aaed2e301d.PNG1107302516_Cuplessfront.PNG.03d3ba78f0e2623b9052b53c168937e8.PNG1608269214_Cuplessside.PNG.f4aff1eec7ec0f192616c71f32e921aa.PNG416038836_Crotchlessfront.PNG.1723b623bc92a9d3cbda2e58aa00e05f.PNG467583589_Crotchlessback.PNG.be9a361993ac9ce46d432c3035654b9a.PNG112005648_SFWfront.PNG.c1571c7de1c8c284990e510768e0b694.PNG2068487390_SFWback.PNG.b21c07cf9539eaf4c1528e3ce5b322a7.PNG1908716360_Underboobfront.PNG.d894ee265e5f9017a5e556912d80e688.PNG1972501276_Underboobside.PNG.cbe5e10d7437c79a40c27aa0449ca59d.PNG

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

what do you think? working UUNP conversion (though i havent tested it yet in game. gonna do that now! would love to share. just wanted to know if you would like to update your version with this uunp version or i should make my own files for that since that would be my first upload. XD

Reveal hidden contents

Vanilla.PNG.bce59bff426eaf32a55118aaed2e301d.PNG1107302516_Cuplessfront.PNG.03d3ba78f0e2623b9052b53c168937e8.PNG1608269214_Cuplessside.PNG.f4aff1eec7ec0f192616c71f32e921aa.PNG416038836_Crotchlessfront.PNG.1723b623bc92a9d3cbda2e58aa00e05f.PNG467583589_Crotchlessback.PNG.be9a361993ac9ce46d432c3035654b9a.PNG112005648_SFWfront.PNG.c1571c7de1c8c284990e510768e0b694.PNG2068487390_SFWback.PNG.b21c07cf9539eaf4c1528e3ce5b322a7.PNG1908716360_Underboobfront.PNG.d894ee265e5f9017a5e556912d80e688.PNG1972501276_Underboobside.PNG.cbe5e10d7437c79a40c27aa0449ca59d.PNG

By all means upload your own!  They were actually asking  for a uunp version on nexus as well..... Do you want to post it there as well?  If you are not completely comfortable with that, I could always put it there under optional files on the CBBE conversion.  

Also... did you recreate my zaps or are they the same ones?  Becasue if its the former I feel bad.... There is an option to "Keep existing Sliders" when you import a new reference... this would have allowed you to keep the zaps upon UUNP import..... at that point you would just remove the oil-related zaps.

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Kziitd Fetish Set BDSM Maid

*Actually required Devious Devices for Gags

ZapsFinal.jpg.3b1e1f98fc21bcfa846ad3e3f2ecc2cf.jpg

Changes include (Other than bodyslide):
+Change to Devious Devices Gag Script (See file page for Original ESP)
+Oily Body Option
+Custom Gag (with penis, cucumber, plug) added/improved
+Sexy zaps on the maid suit

Credit: Kziitd

20 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

By all means upload your own!  They were actually asking  for a uunp version on nexus as well..... Do you want to post it there as well?  If you are not completely comfortable with that, I could always put it there under optional files on the CBBE conversion.  

Also... did you recreate my zaps or are they the same ones?  Becasue if its the former I feel bad.... There is an option to "Keep existing Sliders" when you import a new reference... this would have allowed you to keep the zaps upon UUNP import..... at that point you would just remove the oil-related zaps.

i made completely new one since i wanted to learn how to do it. now that i know how to do it, i can do it for some other armors too (though i wouldnt mind on how to learn to keep zap for conversion. would save me time when converting your armor.) for uploading, i might upload here ad would ask for you to freely upload it in optional section since it is better when all files are in one place rather than having to go to two different pages on nexus in my opinion since you can check the mod page and updates from mod manager directly for nexus unlike loverslab. i should've finished checking the file and uploaded it by tomorrow if my internet doesnt die. XD

in the mean time, i will try to convert some of your other mods too. btw, i hope you wont mind if i ever msg you to ask for some help since i am a novice at this. :P

i'll try not to trouble you often.

edit- this reminds me, i had trouble converting your d.va outfit since it uses 2 esp. idk what i did wrong. i might try it again but if it not works, i might need your help.

11 minutes ago, johntrine said:

i made completely new one since i wanted to learn how to do it. now that i know how to do it, i can do it for some other armors too (though i wouldnt mind on how to learn to keep zap for conversion. would save me time when converting your armor.) for uploading, i might upload here ad would ask for you to freely upload it in optional section since it is better when all files are in one place rather than having to go to two different pages on nexus in my opinion since you can check the mod page and updates from mod manager directly for nexus unlike loverslab. i should've finished checking the file and uploaded it by tomorrow if my internet doesnt die. XD

in the mean time, i will try to convert some of your other mods too. btw, i hope you wont mind if i ever msg you to ask for some help since i am a novice at this. :P

i'll try not to trouble you often.

edit- this reminds me, i had trouble converting your d.va outfit since it uses 2 esp. idk what i did wrong. i might try it again but if it not works, i might need your help.

uh... two esps?

Wow lot of technical jargon being  thrown around. Wonderful to see so many folks trying their hand at converting. The possibilities are becoming endless. 

Two way I use to move mesh awy from the body is to 1) remove all slider data, from the mesh and then use the sliders to move body parts to fit the outfit.  Best used with wireframes so you can see what shpe you need for a fit. Some slider increase size, some reduce. When it as close as possible to get. Use File/MakeShape Reference to create the normal 0-100 slide bar.  Then SLider/Conform all to add all sliders, set base shape then replace with CBBE HDT reference as usual. The outfit should change to fit the body better, 2) conform all sliders then use the sliders to increase or decrease  the outfit to a relative position that should then cover the clipping when the body is returned to base shape. After all adjustments are made, set base shape and the replace body with base shape. 

The advantage to this is it move large areas of the mesh simultaniously thus reducing distortion created using the brush area by area. 

YOu can use wireframes two ways, either using the W key and /or T key to remove textures or using the eye icon nex to the item. It allows you to make the item invisible, create a wite frame of it, or return to the textured mode.

I am still working on getting SMP to work for me before I explode with fustration. Mainly because I am failing to see the mechanics of what does what. here is my conundrum at the moment.  I have the outfit loaded up but when I try to move the skirt away from the butt area using the apple cheeks slider , the bottom edge becomes distorted.  Trying to manually straighten a pleated skirt hemline is extremely time consumming. The lower part remains fixed while the upper part moves out, leaving a zizzag line in the skirt. I added a collision body to the nif asyou can see by the trace pattern. Should I try converting it as I do the outfit?

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg