Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Angelic Archon Nanael

CollageFinal.jpg.b85e4437c3b99f54ba5cac0144a4c3ba.jpg

@O_O

Changes Made:
+Comes with all Zaps on Original Nanael Armor (See Previews)
+Additional Armor Zaps
+Zappable Helmet and Wings
+Oily Option Available
-Removed Original Armor and Weapon Pieces from ESP (They are in the full original pack

@NIND (jimmyyu) @Sorceress99

alright, if you see this, i need help with some conversion work. to be exact with weighting armor.

when i convert an armor from cbbe to uunp sometime there are parts that turn out to lose their weight and i have to repaint weight. what i want to know is

1) how to decide what part is to be painted with what.

2) should painted part overlap (when i see the armor pre conversion to check the bones, there are parts where the weights overlap like in a dress in b/w the leg part, there are place where left and right thigh weight is overlapped but if i do so, the end results ends up with a glitchy mess.

3) when i paint weight, i can only do so in blue color but by default there seems to be various tones of weight color like green red and blue, is only being able to paint dark blue normal or am i missing knowledge.

there are other things that i would like to ask, but these ones are more important as i am stuck on 2 to 3 conversions due to this.

47 minutes ago, johntrine said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) @Sorceress99

alright, if you see this, i need help with some conversion work. to be exact with weighting armor.

when i convert an armor from cbbe to uunp sometime there are parts that turn out to lose their weight and i have to repaint weight. what i want to know is

1) how to decide what part is to be painted with what.

2) should painted part overlap (when i see the armor pre conversion to check the bones, there are parts where the weights overlap like in a dress in b/w the leg part, there are place where left and right thigh weight is overlapped but if i do so, the end results ends up with a glitchy mess.

3) when i paint weight, i can only do so in blue color but by default there seems to be various tones of weight color like green red and blue, is only being able to paint dark blue normal or am i missing knowledge.

there are other things that i would like to ask, but these ones are more important as i am stuck on 2 to 3 conversions due to this.

Any given vertex can be weighted with 4 different bones in the engine.... some bones overlap.

Color shows the strength of the weighting or "How sticky" the mesh is to the skeleton being animated.

You can change the intensity of the bone weighting applied by increasing the strength slider on the brush.

Most painting should be done automatically and then adjustments should be made.  See minute 20 and on here:

NIND(jimmyyu)在2020/5/15在PM7点53分说:

NIND的CBBE  Bodyslide独立版

Augege Black Sun Huichi SMP(必需)

黑色着装型服装

可能会或可能不会花费30%的制作时间在mod页面上摆姿势并拍摄照片,大声笑

@pandaling

进行的更改(除BS之外

-内裤风格改变GSTRING-
添加了透明连衣裙
- 添加了前排连衣裙-添加了
油性

注意该服装的SMP 实际上在前部(下腹部)附近有点不好,在并且运动过多时会有一些夹数。 

信用增强

非常好,剪切效果好,透明度高!

20200611235935_1.jpg

Spoiler

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Any given vertex can be weighted with 4 different bones in the engine.... some bones overlap.

Color shows the strength of the weighting or "How sticky" the mesh is to the skeleton being animated.

You can change the intensity of the bone weighting applied by increasing the strength slider on the brush.

Most painting should be done automatically and then adjustments should be made.  See minute 20 and on here:

so i went through that and your other video (some very useful info that i didnt know and got to learn btw.) my question still remained unanswered. the problem i am facing is... you know when you save an outfit after the whole copy bone weight and conform all and the game tells you that there is unweighted vertices. that happened to me an now i have to weight them. i did do that but seems like that due to my lacking knowledge, i've incorrectly weighted parts of armor (like in haku wedding dress, i weighted back bow in such a way that if you jump, parts of bow was pulled and stretched by elbow... yikes.)

11 minutes ago, johntrine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so i went through that and your other video (some very useful info that i didnt know and got to learn btw.) my question still remained unanswered. the problem i am facing is... you know when you save an outfit after the whole copy bone weight and conform all and the game tells you that there is unweighted vertices. that happened to me an now i have to weight them. i did do that but seems like that due to my lacking knowledge, i've incorrectly weighted parts of armor (like in haku wedding dress, i weighted back bow in such a way that if you jump, parts of bow was pulled and stretched by elbow... yikes.)

When you autoweigh, that radius you select is the radius around which a vertex will copy its weight to another vertex... some outfits, like the angel one just uploaded, have parts that are too far away, so you either have to increase the radius, and get messy weighting elsewhere if you dont use a mask first, or fix the issues as they come up=== paint the unweighted vertices with the correct weights.

13 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

When you autoweigh, that radius you select is the radius around which a vertex will copy its weight to another vertex... some outfits, like the angel one just uploaded, have parts that are too far away, so you either have to increase the radius, and get messy weighting elsewhere if you dont use a mask first, or fix the issues as they come up=== paint the unweighted vertices with the correct weights.

hmmm. theoretically, if do everything normally, then when i save the outfit and the pop up of "unweighted vertices" appear and i select no (or yes, both of them mask the unweighed vertices) and then invert the mask so the unweighed vertices are unmasked, should i do the "copy bone weight" option again with increased radius to fix it? and if so, should i increase the radius by trial and error or is there some magical number/ratio?

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Bamatias said:

?

Please Sir,?

103271-1591482310-2048126672.png.19267e94d9a75f1b4b383b14837e7cc7.png

103271-1591482303-1806269520.png.b79b28b29ef0981798b8cb12fd4cacc6.png

103271-1591482335-1219361797.png.bb61e7b3f20675e4f13db1348a64e87a.png

103271-1591482345-1342108209.png.3520535c9118fcd03416e86aeef8a9c5.png

103271-1591482382-1703827734.png.84f37b9871bd16e45cc3ae8dc023a9da.png

103271-1591482986-79160286.png.a0a42e31d797ab25b7797f79a0f15517.png

103271-1591483011-1483435590.thumb.png.69115710fda60119144f5874778f35c7.png

103271-1591483357-1703705969.thumb.png.3d302c6893d7ae0dffb9e36e5b4a0a74.png

2 versions:

1)Aradia old Harness-latex black version

2)Aradia old Harness-latex red version

Aradia Old Harness - Latex version Black COLOR-103271-1-1-1591566074.7zFetching info...

Aradia Old Harness - Latex RED version-103271-1-0-1591482785.7zFetching info...

All the credits to Aradia

link on nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103271

they are working on this.

8 hours ago, AutVincereAutMori said:

Thanks again. Too much clipping though.

I'll just give up on finding a decent open dress with accurate HDT for now. 

fixing clipping is very easy through. load up the outfit in Outfit studio and use increase mesh on location of clipping. or let nind know the place where you are facing clipping (or shre your preset, that might make fixing it possible)

7 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

hmmm. theoretically, if do everything normally, then when i save the outfit and the pop up of "unweighted vertices" appear and i select no (or yes, both of them mask the unweighed vertices) and then invert the mask so the unweighed vertices are unmasked, should i do the "copy bone weight" option again with increased radius to fix it? and if so, should i increase the radius by trial and error or is there some magical number/ratio?

7 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

6 hours ago, johntrine said:

Depending on how it was modelled, sometimes that is the way to fix it.  Othertimes if the mesh was, for example modelled as a completely enclosed body (With vertices inside of the body too far from the surface to be weighted) it might be better to just delete the vertex.... keep in mind the impact it will have on the surrounding faces if you do this though..... Normally when there are unweighted vertices (commonly occurs at the bottom of heels for example) I will just look at the weighting around the area, select the same weight, and manually paint it. Make sure to turn off textures so you can see clearly.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Depending on how it was modelled, sometimes that is the way to fix it.  Othertimes if the mesh was, for example modelled as a completely enclosed body (With vertices inside of the body too far from the surface to be weighted) it might be better to just delete the vertex.... keep in mind the impact it will have on the surrounding faces if you do this though..... Normally when there are unweighted vertices (commonly occurs at the bottom of heels for example) I will just look at the weighting around the area, select the same weight, and manually paint it. Make sure to turn off textures so you can see clearly.

hmmm.

did you use the auto weigh system of manual one for this?

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I left the weights as they were and only reweighed what was necessary.  Boobs in this case

wait. so you deleted boobs (and maybe butt) weight(s) from selected project and then manually painted breast weight instead of copying bone weight... i see.

since i used copy bone weight, it seems the OS removed weight in parts that were out of search radius.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:35 PM, KirilMarkova said:

This was actually super painful... it was almost as if all the axes were fucked up in the meshes.....

Like I would rotate a piece of armor using the one of the rotation rings, and it would rotate around a different axis....

I reskinned it though, and now it looks as it's supposed to:

image.png.c05764d12e488617edcc538039488e70.png

Time for some weighting

2 minutes ago, johntrine said:

ohno.mp3

Yeah this one is super fucky.   Struggling with an issue where the armor appears far away but then parts are missing up close.... Last time I had the issue an update to Outfit Studio fixed it, so i may have to go on the thread to find the solution this time as well:

unknown.pngunknown.png

Also This is in the works along with Aradia living armor and Aradia Leather 2.0

image.png.43a59bd6cc49ea162b1012309d64419e.pngimage.png.3d8f2edf31f42f45b50b12df65b0eacf.png