Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

when i say need a reference body i mean ANY body. when i put in a cbbe reference body, it work but the body has no physic. i can put it in and try to make the physic work but not sure if i want to post the fix or you will do it. you dont need to redo the whole thing. just that you need to put in a reference body. i think body armor need a reference body. i dont know how to copy weight of the body or do hdt stuff. all i know to fix that problem is that you need a reference body.

12 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I'm afraid I can't help there.

I have no clue why it works for some people and crashes for others. Or why only this particular one crashes, even though I made it the same way as all the others.

I already tried to go over everything that I knew, suspected or could think of to be a potential cause for a crash with someone for whom that conversion crashed, but nothing we tried worked. The only thing I didn't try was re-doing the entire conversion from scratch... but frankly I don't want to do that. Getting all the sliders right and repeatedly loading up the outfit ingame to see how and where the phsysics makes the skin clip through, even though the outfit looks perfect in Outfit Studio is quite time (and patience) consuming.

Just to clarify: When you wrote "with a reference body cbbe" you do mean "CBBE TBBP" or "CBBE HDT" and not the actual plain "CBBE", right?

I guess you could try to copy the bone weights for the HDT parts (i.e. breasts, butts and belly) from the CBBE body you imported onto the outfit, but you have to use the old 3.2 version of BodySlide/Outfit Studio or it'll mess up the dangly bits, like the cloak.

Here's a downlaod link I got from someone in this thread: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_rbGsQShfMYB-xwg3Hg-v2pLBrWcjTY/view

Be sure to check if the skin still stays within the outfit on 100% of some of the sliders though. In my experience copying in a new reference body sometimes messes with this. The most common cases for this issue are pregnancy belly, SSH breasts and the respective chubby options for arms, butt and legs.

6 hours ago, gundamwarcraft said:

when i say need a reference body i mean ANY body. when i put in a cbbe reference body, it work but the body has no physic. i can put it in and try to make the physic work but not sure if i want to post the fix or you will do it. you dont need to redo the whole thing. just that you need to put in a reference body. i think body armor need a reference body. i dont know how to copy weight of the body or do hdt stuff. all i know to fix that problem is that you need a reference body.

But it does have a reference body. That's what's called "BaseShape" in the mesh list.

I just rechecked the project file in the very 7zip I uploaded and for me it shows up in the mesh list. Is the BaseShape missing when you download it?

Just for the heck of it, I just tried replacing the ref-body with another and then going back to CBBE HDT just in case BS/OS somehow imported the body wrong...

9204 MBO 0027 by Team TAL CBBE.7z

As I mentioned before, putting a fresh ref-body in an outfit can result in some sliders no longer being completely correct, so there could be some clipping. If this new version miraculously does work I will fix those (if there are any), but only if and when I get confirmation of the crash issue being gone.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:04 AM, jckchrck said:

OK, thanks max99max, I just got the bodyslide files and installed them, then I had the same problem as you.

But no need to bother about the old or the new versions of Bodyslide. The advice given by Houca in the post just below your first one worked for me : encoding the SlidersSets in UFT-8 made them appear in the Bodyslide menu. So you can adapt them to yout preset.

Conversions are not perfect though, but that's another story and I can't blame the guys who made them, no ?

I recently tried this with a bodyslide file also in a foreign language. However encoding with notepad++ didn't seem to work. Since the files are already labeled in Chinese what would they show up as in the bodyslide program drop down?

17 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

But it does have a reference body. That's what's called "BaseShape" in the mesh list.

I just rechecked the project file in the very 7zip I uploaded and for me it shows up in the mesh list. Is the BaseShape missing when you download it?

Just for the heck of it, I just tried replacing the ref-body with another and then going back to CBBE HDT just in case BS/OS somehow imported the body wrong...

9204 MBO 0027 by Team TAL CBBE.7z

As I mentioned before, putting a fresh ref-body in an outfit can result in some sliders no longer being completely correct, so there could be some clipping. If this new version miraculously does work I will fix those (if there are any), but only if and when I get confirmation of the crash issue being gone.

Finally. it works fine. and ya. the baseshape is missing when i download it. adjusting clipping i can do it from my side.  thanks again. 
btw. will you be doing other team TAL outfit? i see a lot of people beside me are a fan of team tal outfit and requesting in here.

I'm quite baffled... this was just a last ditch effort and I had basically no hope for it working. oO

I still have no idea why it didn't work before and why switching away and back to CBBE was enough to make it work... none at all...

As for other outfits: That depends on how the mood strikes me, how much time I have and in which state I come home from work each day. ^^ So no predictions possible. ;)

But I have started in on 0013.

14 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I'm quite baffled... this was just a last ditch effort and I had basically no hope for it working. oO

I still have no idea why it didn't work before and why switching away and back to CBBE was enough to make it work... none at all...

As for other outfits: That depends on how the mood strikes me, how much time I have and in which state I come home from work each day. ^^ So no predictions possible. ;)

But I have started in on 0013.

oh.... 0013 is nice.  will be waiting for it. recently tal also make a few good armor for knight and wizard role play. hopefully there will be someone to convert it as well. but seriously. if tal make patreon WITH cbbe, i would have patreon them.

5 hours ago, KrotGovnorot said:

Thanks. Here is the mesh files, you can get textures from the mod on nexus.

Jeans Shirt.rar

Would you please post out the whole file inclde the textures, so can I test after made the esp, hope the mesh posted will be the converted file that can load in BS.

EDIT: no need upload again, I'd download the mod from N net, with bs, should have the base body, when I create the esp, I will post here.

Here you go, the esp:

the mesh should be put into the dir

data\mesh\JC-Shirt and Jeans

and named JC-Shirt and Jeans_1.nif

The texture dir you can define in the nif file, and put textures in that directory.

Now the esp just had one armor and one boot.You can use the armor for whole set.

I saw the BS file, the baseshape had a feet model with it, I am worried for made a convert ref, can not include the feet model. 

So just use this esp for try.

I used to covert outfit from SSE, and convert the nif, and with texture, wrote the whole set of outfit(with seveal armors) in the esp.

If it worked for you, and want to add more armors and textures when you can, ps me, I will help you writing in the esp.

TES5Edit 3.2.1 2018_11_24 13_29_13.png

JeanShirt.esp

23 hours ago, gundamwarcraft said:

oh.... 0013 is nice.  will be waiting for it. recently tal also make a few good armor for knight and wizard role play. hopefully there will be someone to convert it as well. but seriously. if tal make patreon WITH cbbe, i would have patreon them.

Author of CBBE and Bodyslide do not allow their files on Patreon. It's not worth the money anyways.

And another one done (kind of).

[HAEUN X TAL] MBO 0013 (圣绣·明霞) by Team TAL

Souce (original files required): https://www.patreon.com/posts/haeun-x-tal-mbo-20349234

Request by: dragontackle

MLB_0013_Front.jpg.65eae5067b53cf3ff0b41989ed7456e5.jpgMLB_0013_Back.jpg.8d59681f317b382e5f3bea72cb1c7a0f.jpgMLB_0013_Side.jpg.616be96adc8f5abc602a6cc78c19f7c5.jpg

9204 MBO 0013 by Team TAL CBBE.7z

Unfortunately I had to remove the HDT from the bows on the boots, since despite several hours of trying and experimenting, I was unable to get a stable conversion that didn't either crash the game on equipping them or made the bows spaz out completely. If someone knows how it can be done, feel free to use my conversion as a base, and/or tell me how it can be done.

The torso-armour has working HDT.

5 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

And another one done (kind of).

[HAEUN X TAL] MBO 0013 (圣绣·明霞) by Team TAL

Souce (original files required): https://www.patreon.com/posts/haeun-x-tal-mbo-20349234

Request by: dragontackle

9204 MBO 0013 by Team TAL CBBE.7z

Unfortunately I had to remove the HDT from the bows on the boots, since despite several hours of trying and experimenting, I was unable to get a stable conversion that didn't either crash the game on equipping them or made the bows spaz out completely. If someone knows how it can be done, feel free to use my conversion as a base, and/or tell me how it can be done.

The torso-armour has working HDT.

If you have time, thanks in advanced.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/19195156

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dm-bless-rb0202-22741004

9 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Would you please post out the whole file inclde the textures, so can I test after made the esp, hope the mesh posted will be the converted file that can load in BS.

EDIT: no need upload again, I'd download the mod from N net, with bs, should have the base body, when I create the esp, I will post here.

Here you go, the esp:

the mesh should be put into the dir

data\mesh\JC-Shirt and Jeans

and named JC-Shirt and Jeans_1.nif

The texture dir you can define in the nif file, and put textures in that directory.

Now the esp just had one armor and one boot.You can use the armor for whole set.

I saw the BS file, the baseshape had a feet model with it, I am worried for made a convert ref, can not include the feet model. 

So just use this esp for try.

I used to covert outfit from SSE, and convert the nif, and with texture, wrote the whole set of outfit(with seveal armors) in the esp.

If it worked for you, and want to add more armors and textures when you can, ps me, I will help you writing in the esp.

I tried to add textures but the mesh just look invisible in game, I am probably doing something wrong in nifscope. And also boots are connected to jeans mesh, to separate them I need to edit them out in blender. I saw some outfits that has boots included with the body so it should be fine probably. 

6 hours ago, KrotGovnorot said:

I tried to add textures but the mesh just look invisible in game, I am probably doing something wrong in nifscope. And also boots are connected to jeans mesh, to separate them I need to edit them out in blender. I saw some outfits that has boots included with the body so it should be fine probably. 

It's ok to include the pants in the boots part, and should give the partition to feet(slot 37) in nif, and in my esp, also add a boot part that in slot 37, my first purpuse is to seperate the shirt and the pants with boots. I write the shirts with boots part in the armor, that also occupy slot 37( the first armor I told you the name), for the display the whole sets. 

On 11/15/2017 at 7:17 AM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Daedric Vampire CBBE HDT&BS Any problems, let me know. Was going to pass on this one but I've had several requests. Enjoy!

ScreenShot439.jpg

CBBE DaedricVampire HDT&BS.7z

Has anyone here used this armor?  I can't get it to work right.  I download the mod, install, build it in bodyslide, but when I equip it in the game, the armor is the daedric from the Remodeled Armor Vanilla Replacer.  The armor is correct in BS and OS.  The nifs look right.  It's just not right in the game.  Even the nif in the CK armor addon dialog are correct.  Wierd.

On 11/25/2018 at 8:48 PM, hawgdaddy said:

Has anyone here used this armor?  I can't get it to work right.  I download the mod, install, build it in bodyslide, but when I equip it in the game, the armor is the daedric from the Remodeled Armor Vanilla Replacer.  The armor is correct in BS and OS.  The nifs look right.  It's just not right in the game.  Even the nif in the CK armor addon dialog are correct.  Wierd.

I haven't tried this particular armor (neither original nor conversion), but I only ever had such problems when I had either the mod priorities wrong or when the file-path or file-name of the conversion weren't correct.

So check that the daedric vamp armor is higher in the priority list than remodeled replacers and if that is already the case, open up the conversion's project file in outfit studio and check if the "Output File Name" and "Output Data Path" are the same as the original's.