Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

DG Leather Clothes CBBE HDT&Bodyslide You'll need the main files from here>>  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42380/?. This is an expanded set of the Leather Clothes I posted earlier. I got the first set from an other site with no reference to where it came from so I posted it as a complete mod. I think the vests and shorts are a bit different. Let me know it you have any problems.

Yeah ! complete set much better

Thank you very much nicely done going to check it more

Edit : i think you forgot to make the belt in the bodyslide, i cant find it

No, I didn't do it. Wasn't needed.

But i can't bodyslide it .... and i had changed the nifskope for the body slot and it wont show because i cant create the file in bodyslide

:(

Edit : I dont think i made much sense so i try again : the file doesnt appear in the data directory when i cannot bodyslide it, i edited the belt with TES5edit to take another slot and i must go after in nifskope to change it also. Without bodyslide i cant create the nif and change it to have the body slot i want.

But i can't bodyslide it .... and i had changed the nifskope for the body slot and it wont show because i cant create the file in bodyslide

Edit : I dont think i made much sense so i try again : the file doesnt appear in the data directory when i cannot bodyslide it, i edited the belt with TES5edit to take another slot and i must go after in nifskope to change it also. Without bodyslide i cant create the nif and change it to have the body slot i want.

I am not following you at all. I didn't add the belt to bodyslide because it didn't need to be. The belt fits fine in the game. You have 2 belt nifs , _0 & _1 in the DG folder. They are the ones you use in the game. Why do you need to change the body slot?

I am not following you at all. I didn't add the belt to bodyslide because it didn't need to be. The belt fits fine in the game. You have 2 belt nifs , _0 & _1 in the DG folder. Why do you need to change the body slot?

Yeah sorry about that :)

i dont have 2 belt nifs in the meshes dg folder since i dont have a bodyslide file.  I dont know how to get the files to change them since the files are in a bsa 

I need to change bodyslot because of devious device the slot it has already is utilised by dd so i wanted to put the belt on slot 40

:) please help me

I am not following you at all. I didn't add the belt to bodyslide because it didn't need to be. The belt fits fine in the game. You have 2 belt nifs , _0 & _1 in the DG folder. Why do you need to change the body slot?

i dont have 2 belt nifs in the meshes dg folder since i dont have a bodyslide file.  I dont know how to get the files to change them since the files are in a bsa 

I need to change bodyslot because of devious device the slot it has already is utilised by dd so i wanted to put the belt on slot 40

Grab this BSA reader and install it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/? It unpacks BSAs so you can use the mesh and texture files.

Grab this BSA reader and install it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/? It unpacks BSAs so you can use the mesh and texture files.

With that i can grab the two files that i am missing ? Fantastic ! Thank you very much you have saved the belt !

With that i can grab the two files that i am missing ? Fantastic ! Thank you very much you have saved the belt !

I forgot the mod uses a BSA. I just unpack them and use the files.

Yes ! I have the files and i have change the body slots and they appear in my game, my booty seem a little big for the belt (little bit of clipping) but still it works.

I have learned something new tonight again

Yeah my english syntax is not my native language

Dear Sorceress99, please tell me how to set your conversion to a fashion with the BSA format ???

P.S. Excuse me, I'm not an expert in this)

Can you give more information about what you want to do? BSAs are like a specific compressed folder that the game recognizes. Unless you're doing something specific with the meshes and or textures you don't need to worry about it. Just run bodyslide like normal for the set and have the esp file in the data folder.

Unfortunately, I have a very poor command of Bodyslide, so I transfer files from the conversion folder manually, replacing the original. And when the mod with BSA format files, there are no folders with meshes and textures, so I do not know how to replace files then ....

Unfortunately, I have a very poor command of Bodyslide, so I transfer files from the conversion folder manually, replacing the original. And when the mod with BSA format files, there are no folders with meshes and textures, so I do not know how to replace files then ....

If your really want to manually add the files you'll need a BSA unpacker you can find one at the nexus here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4804/?

Reading your post I have no clue what you are doing. There is no way to modify your clothes without using the sliders. If the outfits are in UNP form and your changing them to CBBE, they won't be changed till you slide them over. The mesh in the mod's folder are UNP until BS overwrite the with CBBE files.

The link i posted earlier is for a tool, BSAopt, that will unpack the BSA and place the folders in it, to a place on your drive. I use a temp folder.  You don't need the mesh and texture files to use Bodyslides to change your clothes in the game. It writes the low and high weight nifs (_0 & _1) to the correct folder. The game uses the BSA folders if there is no other items to replace them. Once BS writes the files top the mod's folder, it uses them instead. But as I need the mesh and textures files to do the conversions and tell BS where to put things, I have to unpack the files from the BSA so I know where the conversions need to go ( paths) and to use the mesh file for the conversion work. Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Reading your post I have no clue what you are doing. There is no way to modify your clothes without using the sliders. If the outfits are in UNP form and your changing them to CBBE, they won't be changed till you slide them over. The mesh in the mod's folder are UNP until BS overwrite the with CBBE files.

The link i posted earlier is for a tool, BSAopt, that will unpack the BSA and place the folders in it, to a place on your drive. I use a temp folder.  You don't need the mesh and texture files to use Bodyslides to change your clothes in the game. It writes the low and high weight nifs (_0 & _1) to the correct folder. The game uses the BSA folders if there is no other items to replace them. Once BS writes the files top the mod's folder, it uses them instead. But as I need the mesh and textures files to do the conversions and tell BS where to put things, I have to unpack the files from the BSA so I know where the conversions need to go ( paths) and to use the mesh file for the conversion work. Hope this clarifies things a bit.

I think what he is triyng to say is that with his BS setup the meshes all end up in one external folder and he copies them into the meshes folder manually. No idea why, didn't even know you could set it up like that.

I downloaded the Liquid Onyx Collection, unpacked the BSA unpacker, unpacked everything manually, added an esp file, the meshes work as it should, but with the texture problems:

3e93ed5de6aft.jpg

Why did you unpack it in the first place?

You clearly fucked up the textures as that color means there are none.

I downloaded the Liquid Onyx Collection, unpacked the BSA unpacker, unpacked everything manually, added an esp file, the meshes work as it should, but with the texture problems:

3e93ed5de6aft.jpg

Your texture files are in the wrong place. If installing manually, the meshes, textures and Caliente Tools folders are placed in the skyrim\data\ folder. You need to learn the basic skills of using file structures of the game or you will have problems like this. I don't see any reason for you to have unpacked the BSA . The mod works fine as is.