SMDR Cat Lingerie for UNPCM

View File

About the mod:

Yeah, I came back to converting SpeedBuster's stuffs now. The guy is just too skilled. With that said, this is a conversion of SpeedBuster's "SMDR Cat Lingerie" for UNPCM body of Skyrim. This is probably the Cat Meme Lingerie from Fate Stay/Night. But, I don't follow that anime/game series, so I'm not so sure. See dobmc's post for more clarification.

The outfit comes with 2 variants: Black and White

Check list:
Weight slider support: Check
Clipping-free guarantee: Semi Check (the top ribbons will clip in some poses)

Requirement(s):
XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton

Installation:
Just use any mod manager to install the armor.
Or manually, you can just drop everything into [skyrim Directory]\Data

Obtaining the outfit:
Option 1: Use this wonderful mod AddItemMenu: http://www.nexusmods…im/mods/64905/?
Option 2: When ingame, press “~” to bring up console, type “help SMDR” Add them into your game
using player.additem [item ID] 1
Option 3: TesVedit, CreationKit, etc (not recommended)

Uninstallation:
Deactivate in mod manager
Or delete the following:
Data\meshes\armor\SpeedBuster\CatLingerie
Data\textures\armor\SpeedBuster\CatLingerie
SMDR Cat Lingerie.esp

To-do list:
- Fix the gloves !-

Credits:
SPB for the outfits.
Halofarm for the UNPCM body.
Nightasy for the tutorials.

Disclaimer:

I'm not going to do any conversion for CBBE Bodyslide. If you want to make a Bodyslide conversion,
please let me know and credit the authors properly.

I answer all messages. So please inform me if there is anything wrong with my conversions. Have fun ! ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

Woah dude, didn't know there was an actual mod for this fad.

Thank you Taobao, thank you SpeedBuster, thank you asenasen.

If you're wondering about the origin:

Cat Keyhole Bra (Chinese: 猫咪镂空刺绣荷花边抹胸, lit. Openwork Cat Bra) (Japanese: ねこランジェリー, lit. “Cat Lingerie”) is a set of lingerie designed by Nonori and sold by China based online retailer Taobao.

The clothing set first appeared for sale on Taobao as part of the Nonori collection of clothing. The bra set features a characteristic cat-shaped keyhole between the breasts, a cat paw print on the back of the underwear, and a bell choker, and is available in the colours black and white. Following its release, a single piece of fanart of the clothing first appeared on Pixiv in July 2015, featuring Touhou Project characters Chen and Rin Kaenbyou (refer to the source link). In late January 2016, a sudden surge in popularity occurred, leading to many more pieces of fanart being created for the outfit, mainly by Japanese fans.

Source

• 6 months later...

@wyvernbravado

All skyrim bodies have a low and high weight as that is what is used for your bodies weight and breast sliders in the character creation. If you look at the files in the cat file you will see a _0 and a _1 file these are the outfit files and these are the high and low files. When you build a body or armor/outfit in bodyslide it will make a _0 and _1 file.