Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hello all. Just thought I'd remind you that I'm still alive.

That and...

Soon...

enb_2016_06_09_20_46_25_96.jpg

enb_2016_06_09_20_49_46_61.jpg

...VERY SOON.

That's all.

Ohaa, are you going to finish the dwemer bikini armor? :D

I went thru ten pages of search-fu on Newmiller's Vampire Dark Knight armor CBBE HDT with Bodyslide. Someone once tried to convert it and make a bodyslide for it, because it doesnt come with one, but it was never completed. The Cuirass has a bodyslide, but not the Vampire Dark Knight. Its odd too, because its a quality and nice looking set of armor that has a lot of themed detail. Love to see a bodyslide for it.

Sup peeps! Just thought I'd let slip that the moment many of you have awaited is finally here!

Before we get ahead of ourselves, this does NOT mean I'm out of retirement. I'm just helping out Nise-kun as a loyal partner in crime. On the flip side though, this doesn't mean I WON'T convert all his other items he has planned down the road. His stuff is always worth converting so you can bet your bottom dollar I WILL be all over it.

Retired or not! ;)

Anywho...

t_A4giu_L.jpg

...and remember guys and gals, KEEP IT BOTTOMLESS!

Also I'll be expecting your bottomless tributes. No seriously I am. :P:lol:

Sup peeps! Just thought I'd let slip that the moment many of you have awaited is finally here!

Before we get ahead of ourselves, this does NOT mean I'm out of retirement. I'm just helping out Nise-kun as a loyal partner in crime. On the flip side though, this doesn't mean I WON'T convert all his other items he has planned down the road. His stuff is always worth converting so you can bet your bottom dollar I WILL be all over it.

Retired or not! ;)

Anywho...

t_A4giu_L.jpg

...and remember guys and gals, KEEP IT BOTTOMLESS!

Also I'll be expecting your bottomless tributes. No seriously I am. :P:lol:

Very nice. Thank´s a lot. Your retirement status, well, now i know why pm´s are not awnsered. :) So time to pick stuff together and visit that perv of a blacksmith called Alvor!

Story32.jpg

Heh. I would like the Dominatrix/Pure lust outfits HDTd and bodyslided please... I admit. I keep asking, but their so good and i've tried to bodyslide them myself but fail miserably. So I wanted to leave it to those who are far better at this stuff.

Can someone make bodyslide for Eva Cloth? I tried converting it but the demon fet on outfit studio as a conversion reference is different on this one.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1338.html

Can someone make bodyslide for Eva Cloth? I tried converting it but the demon fet on outfit studio as a conversion reference is different on this one.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1338.html

Malfdawg already did, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/page-1