Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I don't know if it makes a difference but I converted it from the 7base version here and used his esp to test. I believe the texture replacer works for either one, the mesh was just a lot cleaner to work with. I also did the boots because there was a mesh for it, but the esp doesn't seem to include it.

Thank you very much but on my body the base body of outfit is very disproportionate, for exemple I have a very big thighs with very small feet. :shy:

I took 7Base outfit with bodyslide, but maybe I must not take this, I must take this convertion or UNPB convertion with your bodyslide ?

Thx again.

Hello everyone  ;)

I wonder is there a Bodyslide version of this 【ANK黑店出品】UNPB真高跟典藏合集2.1    http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3889142-1-1.html ? It's mostly stockings and heels made by ANK It's a Heeled Collection

Is there any BodySlide version of these armor/clothings? listed below. I would like to have them if they are available  :D thanks

Sick looking dress  :D http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/? 

Osare Kneesocks 2ND http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27212/?

B&S Outfits V1 http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-237.html

B&S Outfits V2 http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-239.html

Huge Bump!

Yeah i can't believe that there isn't any BodySlide versions of these mods yet :/ I already failed once on trying to make ANK Stockings and Heels Collection BodySlide compatible :(. But I might try to do it again if no one is doing it already.

Any chance of this being converted? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58313/? It's now CBBE compatible, and whilst I enjoy Chronotrigger's remodeled collection, the minidresses would be nice for clothing.

Selene by Neo

Since I've been asked about this a couple times, these only contain the files you need to make your own mesh using bodyslide. You still need the original mod which can be found via the links above, and please support the mod authors while you're there.

Selene by Neo Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Any chance of this being converted? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58313/? It's now CBBE compatible, and whilst I enjoy Chronotrigger's remodeled collection, the minidresses would be nice for clothing.

Selene by Neo

Since I've been asked about this a couple times, these only contain the files you need to make your own mesh using bodyslide. You still need the original mod which can be found via the links above, and please support the mod authors while you're there.

You, my friend, are awesome ^_^ Testing right this minute.

Update: So far, at least in bodyslide, everything looks alright when applied to my custom preset, thanks ^_^ Also works fine in-game as well.

Update: So far, at least in bodyslide, everything looks alright when applied to my custom preset, thanks ^_^ Also works fine in-game as well.

My bad, didn't realize that was just an incomplete conversion.

Minidress Collection

This should be everything he's completed so far. I don't plan on keeping it up to date, but maybe when he's all done I'll take another look if someone else hasn't already.

Minidress Collection Bodyslide + HDT.7z

My bad, didn't realize that was just an incomplete conversion.

Minidress Collection

This should be everything he's completed so far. I don't plan on keeping it up to date, but maybe when he's all done I'll take another look if someone else hasn't already.

Yeah, thanks for that. Honestly I edited out the bit with the original because I thought it sounded like I was blaming you for that. Actually, the reason the Fixed version is incomplete is because the author of it hadn't realised there were a few more items added in after they'd made the conversion. I made sure to take it to them. Anyway, thanks a lot for doing these conversions. Maybe you're doing them for the practice and you just are THAT good, so if you haven't heard this already: thank you. We "incapable" types wouldn't be able to enjoy these pieces without you, and all those who do the same as yourself.

1. Open Outfit Studio and go to File > Load Project > Branwen.xml (which should be in Caliente Tools > Bodyslide > SliderSets)

2. Go to File > Load Reference, and when the box pops up, use the drop box to find either "CBBE Body TBBP" or "CBBE Body HDT" depending on what you want. This is under the Use a template option on the very top. Don't hit OK yet.

3. Before you hit OK on that box, make sure to click "Merge new sliders with existing sliders," otherwise the sliders will be erased and will have to be redone. Then hit OK.

4. In the upper-right corner, right click the object "BaseShape_Outfit" and click Delete Shape.

5. Right click the object "Armor" and click "Copy Bone Weights." (It's typically better to select the bones you want to copy specifically, but this will work for now.)

6. Save, and make sure to close and restart Bodyslide before you try to build your new outfit.

This may not be perfect but it'll get you started.

I would highly recommend trying it yourself; it really only take about 20 seconds to do when you know what you're doing. And once you get that process down, removing clipping really isn't that hard. Then you can add weights to any outfit you want. You know, teaching to fish and all that.

Real tutorial here.

did someone already convert this outfit for TBBP bodyslide ?

http://jacksh123.mys...ticleId=4463442

and this one too :3 plss CBBE+bodyslide version of it

http://modtype.doorb...78303.html#more

i don't understand anything about converting soo plsss  XD

You already posted that request

I know I've been answering a lot of requests lately, but please don't take that to mean I'm going to take every single one. For the record, the main reason why I didn't respond the first time is because I can't seem to download the main files from either of those links; and I still haven't located the first one. However, at the risk of rewarding poor etiquette: Ribbon Armor.

Ribbon Armor Bodyslide + HDT.7z

I've been trying to convert the Regal Huntsman Armor to BodySlide several times over the past few weeks, but my Outfit Studio keeps crashing when I'm loading the armor up.

Anyone else having problems with this, or is it something on my end?

Just did the armor real quick, didn't give me any trouble. If you get it sorted out and feel inclined to finish the set, feel free to use this or parts of this.

Regal Huntsman Armor + Bodyslide.7z

Kitetsu Kimono

This still requires the original mod which you can find via the link above and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

Someone should really send out a memo that you can have color variations use the same mesh but assign different textures in the CK. It gets really tedious to do 3 different meshes 5x each.

Kitetsu Kimono Bodyslide + HDT.7z

I've been trying to convert the Regal Huntsman Armor to BodySlide several times over the past few weeks, but my Outfit Studio keeps crashing when I'm loading the armor up.

Anyone else having problems with this, or is it something on my end?

Just did the armor real quick, didn't give me any trouble. If you get it sorted out and feel inclined to finish the set, feel free to use this or parts of this.

Thanks a ton, man. It means a lot :)

1. Open Outfit Studio and go to File > Load Project > Branwen.xml (which should be in Caliente Tools > Bodyslide > SliderSets)

2. Go to File > Load Reference, and when the box pops up, use the drop box to find either "CBBE Body TBBP" or "CBBE Body HDT" depending on what you want. This is under the Use a template option on the very top. Don't hit OK yet.

3. Before you hit OK on that box, make sure to click "Merge new sliders with existing sliders," otherwise the sliders will be erased and will have to be redone. Then hit OK.

4. In the upper-right corner, right click the object "BaseShape_Outfit" and click Delete Shape.

5. Right click the object "Armor" and click "Copy Bone Weights." (It's typically better to select the bones you want to copy specifically, but this will work for now.)

6. Save, and make sure to close and restart Bodyslide before you try to build your new outfit.

This may not be perfect but it'll get you started.

I would highly recommend trying it yourself; it really only take about 20 seconds to do when you know what you're doing. And once you get that process down, removing clipping really isn't that hard. Then you can add weights to any outfit you want. You know, teaching to fish and all that.

Real tutorial here

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?