Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there

Thank you very much for this conversion, i've waited this for soo long.

Unfortunately i've got an issue:

when I equip the bra, skirt and corset start clipping a lot especially in the back, but if i unequip the bra they work perfectly.

I have already rebuild the meshes (all of them) five times with no effect, i have even tried changind body preset in bodyslide but nothing seems to work.

I don't know what else to do.  :(

Hope someone knows how to fix this

Thank you very much for this conversion, i've waited this for soo long.

Unfortunately i've got an issue:

when I equip the bra, skirt and corset start clipping a lot especially in the back, but if i unequip the bra they work perfectly.

I have already rebuild the meshes (all of them) five times with no effect, i have even tried changind body preset in bodyslide but nothing seems to work.

I don't know what else to do.  :(

Hope someone knows how to fix this

It sounds like not all the meshes are being exported from bodyslide correctly, but I can't seem to replicate the issue. I touched up a few things while I was in there and updated the files, so try out the new version and see if the problem persists.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

It sounds like not all the meshes are being exported from bodyslide correctly, but I can't seem to replicate the issue. I touched up a few things while I was in there and updated the files, so try out the new version and see if the problem persists.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

thank you for your quick reply but the problem is still there unfortunately.

One thing i noticed, though, is that the bra piece is missing some sliders (for example "butt" and "buttsmall") while the other pieces have them.

Since the clipping problems are exactly in the butt region, i guess that might be the problem.

One thing i noticed, though, is that the bra piece is missing some sliders (for example "butt" and "buttsmall") while the other pieces have them.

Since the clipping problems are exactly in the butt region, i guess that might be the problem.

Oh, good catch, you're completely right. It should be fixed now (hopefully). Try it out and keep me posted.

Oh, good catch, you're completely right. It should be fixed now (hopefully). Try it out and keep me posted.

I don't mean to be a pest, Levionte, but any chance you could either remove the panties on the Aradia Kato skirt or add a zap slider to do same?

I have an old "no panties" patch archived that is no loger on the nexus, if you think that'd help. It was a little sloppy, in that it messed up and only allowed one texture, the basic one, but otherwise it worked great.

Then all the need is the skirt to get it's own HDT...but i'll just wishlist that one too, lol. ;)

I just stumbled over this on Nexus (Ursine Armor Pack, already CBBE and TBBP converted, just needs bodyslide compatibility): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58648/?

It's lovely and therefore yelling for a Bodyslide conversion.

Link

I left a message on the bodyslide list page so hopefully my conversions will soon be easier to find. As a side note, a compilation of all my conversions can be found here.

Very nice and a good idea to add your conversions to the list in the other thread. Actualy I was confused as I saw your conversions linked here but no thread with your name in the Bodyslide Armor and Clothes List.

Just an advice for all people creating conversions here....please update your mods to CBBE v3.3, newest Bodyslide 2 and XPMSE v2.06 first, otherwise your conversions might cause flat/crushed breasts. Be sure that the new CBBE body meshes override the Remodeled Armor CT77 Body meshes when you use a mod installer tool. CBBE Body HDT is the "new" up to date body at moment.

....or when you want to keep your favorite body, then please let us users at least know, which body mesh and skeleton you used while converting.

everything is now perfect , thank you for your amazing work and your patience

I don't mean to be a pest, Levionte, but any chance you could either remove the panties on the Aradia Kato skirt or add a zap slider to do same?

you can easily remove them by yourself using outfit studio

All you have to do is opening it then File > Load outfit > check "load from a .nif file" > browse to Skyrim/data/meshes/aradia/aradiakato and select "aradiakatoskirt_0.nif" and press ok

Now it should open the skirt piece. On the right hand side right click on AA01 and delete it. Doing this the panties should disappear.

Finally File>Export current> export nif

it should open up the aradiakato folder, select the "aradiakatoskirt_0.nif" then click save and then yes to overwrite

Do the same exact things for "aradiakatoskirt_1.nif" and "aradiakatoskirt_1_go.nif" and voila

panties are magically gone

When you open the mesh corset and skirt and bra Nif skope, you can check is the skeleton has become abnormal.

Mesh does not appear in BLack Wisteria.

post-341332-0-19961200-1412694020_thumb.jpg

post-341332-0-90567300-1412694028_thumb.jpg

you can easily remove them by yourself using outfit studio

All you have to do is opening it then File > Load outfit > check "load from a .nif file" > browse to Skyrim/data/meshes/aradia/aradiakato and select "aradiakatoskirt_0.nif" and press ok

Now it should open the skirt piece. On the right hand side right click on AA01 and delete it. Doing this the panties should disappear.

Finally File>Export current> export nif

it should open up the aradiakato folder, select the "aradiakatoskirt_0.nif" then click save and then yes to overwrite

Do the same exact things for "aradiakatoskirt_1.nif" and "aradiakatoskirt_1_go.nif" and voila

panties are magically gone

Well that was super easy! lol

Thanks a ton for the quick instructions. I had no idea it was that user friendly!

I may have to go back to some outfits I've passed up in the the past and see what can be done...

Has there been any effort recently towards producing vanilla and DLC lore friendly conversions for Bodyslide? Seems like anyone is ever interested in is skimpy stuff

Maybe it's because that's all there is? I don't understand it

Someone did some Bodyslide work on the vanillia armors at the nexus. You can see it at the link below:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49678/?

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: Fixed bra sliders

Thanks a lot, Levionte.

Just want to say, maybe it is a problem just for me, but the stockings didn´t fit. After building the meshes in BS i have massiv clipping for the stockings and some clipping for the bra. For the bra, should i install the patch from the original site? 

And what could cause the clipping for the stockings?

@levionte.

The new file you just Upload for the Aradia Kato Outfit...somehow, after installing and creating the meshes in bodyslide, the skirt and the corset didn´t appear on the character while wearing.

*edit*

and the legwarmers clip. :)

Thanks everyone, for all the feedback. I only did the main legwarmer originally, not the alternative (I think it's called lace legwarmers or something in game) due mostly to limited time; it's now included. The other issues should also be fixed.

However, every time I load up and save any parts of the outfit in Outfit studio, the skeleton gets messed up; even if I don't make any changes to the objects/sliders. If someone has any information that could help me prevent that from happening I'd love to know; it's getting really tedious to have to re-do it after any changes I make.

@levionte.

The new file you just Upload for the Aradia Kato Outfit...somehow, after installing and creating the meshes in bodyslide, the skirt and the corset didn´t appear on the character while wearing.

*edit*

Thanks everyone, for all the feedback. I only did the main legwarmer originally, not the alternative (I think it's called lace legwarmers or something in game) due mostly to limited time; it's now included. The other issues should also be fixed.

However, every time I load up and save any parts of the outfit in Outfit studio, the skeleton gets messed up; even if I don't make any changes to the objects/sliders. If someone has any information that could help me prevent that from happening I'd love to know; it's getting really tedious to have to re-do it after any changes I make.

do not know the answer on how to fix, but the Bra is what causes the problem.  Legwarmers, corset and skirt are fine, but when bra is worn, the body switches to another shape, giving the impression of clipping.  Hope this helps.

@levionte.

*edit*

Hi Levionte,

the new files works (almost) nice. You´ve done a great job. Skirt and Corset appear again and fit prefect (for me), the bra clipping while moving is nearly gone, very nice. And the legwarmes now fit perfectly. Just to little things i could spot.

First:

The legwarmers clip throung the boots.

Second:

It seems, that the texture of the alternative legwarmer (the lace variant) is gone. Legwarmes on char appearing black. looks like Skyrim didn´t found a texture. But this coulb be my fault. perhaps i mess up something through installation.

*EDIT*

The color missmatch occurs also fpr all skirts, bras and boots. Whatever you craft, you always get the brown ones (skirt and boots) or a strange looking black bra.

Greetings

Mart