Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Northgirl

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

Edit: Updated everything

Northgirl Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

Yeah, i am in love with the havok physics. the regular outfit seems so boring now. Anyway, Thanks for trying, I have seen that the outfitstudio does not recognise custom bones myself. But i've figured a way to match the skirts to my custom cbbe with nifscope. but its not perfect. i just scaled  X and Y axis to fit my custom body

and u r working on Lotus robe??? man i love that robe sooo sooo much ;) , i myself banging my head on my keyboard to add bb collision to it. let me know if u have any update on that

post-112573-0-88802500-1412292085_thumb.jpg

post-112573-0-40441300-1412292103_thumb.jpg

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

oh! so nice, thanks for this m8, Im sure that all the people that have been looking for this conversion for quite a long time now will be very happy with this (myself included ofc)

and btw, to the guys who been wanting a cbbe conversion of northgirl but are not familiar how CBBE studio works here's what you need to do:

1- have the body mod installed

2- have bodyslide 2 installed

3- have the original unp body version of Northgirl armor installed (the version with extra color variations is recommended)

4- obviously a updated BBP/TBBP compatible skeleton (the ones shared in sexlab are all pretty awesome (I am unaware of HDT physics requirements I do not think there are any, but I still heartily recommend you to look up on the content for those scripts/skeletons/hairs/armors)

5- download the file shared by the awesome Levionte quoted above

6- paste the files downloaded in the folder "Caliente Tools" pretty much like they already come in archive

7- open Bodyslide Application in the same directory

8- in the top left corner select the body/outfit type, if you did the previous step properly you should now be able to select all the individual Northgirl armor bits (belt, vest, nitshirt gloves, etc)

9- one by one for each individual armor bit select in the box directly bellow the one where you select the armor parts, select the slider definitions (for simplicity choose CBBE, tho you can choose any preset or even use the presets you use on handmade body/armor like I do) and then press the button bellow "create body"

10- enjoy this sexy non skimpy awesome mod for your CBBE or CBBE variant body.

I been using it on sofia and miosotis followers who both have different variations custom made by me of the CBBE body and it works very well, minimal clipping on most motions/poses.

wish there were a lot more armor in this design, having separated bits that come together or can be mixed even with other armor mods.

thx again!

Yeah, i am in love with the havok physics. the regular outfit seems so boring now. Anyway, Thanks for trying, I have seen that the outfitstudio does not recognise custom bones myself. But i've figured a way to match the skirts to my custom cbbe with nifscope. but its not perfect. i just scaled  X and Y axis to fit my custom body

and u r working on Lotus robe??? man i love that robe sooo sooo much ;) , i myself banging my head on my keyboard to add bb collision to it. let me know if u have any update on that

I suspect one could, perhaps, add the weights manually to the .nif in the shape data folder after the sliders are all done, but I don't really know. And if you had to open the project in outfit studio after that for any reason, it may break it again. And no, I'm not really working on the lotus robe. I had done the robes and maybe a few other pieces of the non-hdt skirt version weeks ago but I ended up getting sidetracked on trying to get the skirt to work so I never finished. And to be honest, if I started working on it again I'd probably want to start over, as my skills have improved quite a bit since then.

@Ganen: As a player of Skyrim, I can certainly appreciate modular armors and the ability to mix and match. But, after converting a few sets of those kinds of armors now, I'll tell you they are a huge pain.

pls convert this outfit for TBBP bodyslide ?

Gwelda Armor Pack UNP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56998/?

Fox 36

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/39334565.html

I tried it alone but not me.

Gwelda Armor Pack.

Gwelda Armor Pack Bodyslide + HDT.7z

been searching for a decent Wonder woman or greek/amazon inspired armor but the only one I could find is this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49434/?

I would really prefer the new Gal Gadot style armor or even better a typical leather+bronze greek or amazon style armor but I suppose from the 2 versions in this mod, the one of the first screenshot is good enough?

so if someone is kind enough to make a CBBE-HDT/TBBP and if possible a HDT heel conversion for the boots, would be cool!

Awesome job with this, i've just noticed some black patches on the back of the vests/jackets and you have the northbelt nifs spelled wrong  though ppl can just change the name manually i think

Awesome job with this, i've just noticed some black patches on the back of the vests/jackets and you have the northbelt nifs spelled wrong  though ppl can just change the name manually i think

Thanks for the feedback. The vests, trousers, legstraps, and belts should all be much improved; I encourage everyone to re-download the updated files. Also, I was able to figure out a big issue I've been struggling with, and am now tempted to improve all the other conversions I've done in a similar manner. We'll see, I guess.

So I ran into a problem trying to make a conversion from Alan's BBP Armor Pack. I had no problems with the actual conversion however, upon equipping in game my character is nude. It shows up in bodyslide and in the CK just not in game.

Check the partition slot. I believe body is 32, feet is 37, etc. You can always compare to the original armor.

oh! so nice, thanks for this m8, Im sure that all the people that have been looking for this conversion for quite a long time now will be very happy with this (myself included ofc)

and btw, to the guys who been wanting a cbbe conversion of northgirl but are not familiar how CBBE studio works here's what you need to do:

1- have the body mod installed

2- have bodyslide 2 installed

3- have the original unp body version of Northgirl armor installed (the version with extra color variations is recommended)

4- obviously a updated BBP/TBBP compatible skeleton (the ones shared in sexlab are all pretty awesome (I am unaware of HDT physics requirements I do not think there are any, but I still heartily recommend you to look up on the content for those scripts/skeletons/hairs/armors)

5- download the file shared by the awesome Levionte quoted above

6- paste the files downloaded in the folder "Caliente Tools" pretty much like they already come in archive

7- open Bodyslide Application in the same directory

8- in the top left corner select the body/outfit type, if you did the previous step properly you should now be able to select all the individual Northgirl armor bits (belt, vest, nitshirt gloves, etc)

9- one by one for each individual armor bit select in the box directly bellow the one where you select the armor parts, select the slider definitions (for simplicity choose CBBE, tho you can choose any preset or even use the presets you use on handmade body/armor like I do) and then press the button bellow "create body"

10- enjoy this sexy non skimpy awesome mod for your CBBE or CBBE variant body.

I been using it on sofia and miosotis followers who both have different variations custom made by me of the CBBE body and it works very well, minimal clipping on most motions/poses.

wish there were a lot more armor in this design, having separated bits that come together or can be mixed even with other armor mods.

thx again!

thank you very much for those detailed instructions, they are much appreciated (at least by me).

i tried to convert NG to cbbe about when Bodyslide2 was released, january 2014 or such, but struggled heavily. arms always clipped through the shirt, and i had to exflate the arms of the shirt very much so they didnt clip through anymore when going into combat position and even then they did when swingning a sword. i finally gave up and installed unp instead.

now i can give cbbe another try :) it seems cbbe is still in the race for a good body? i mostly see 7base or unp-variants, but rarely cbbe

thanks again.

I just stumbled over this on Nexus (Ursine Armor Pack, already CBBE and TBBP converted, just needs bodyslide compatibility): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58648/?

It's lovely and therefore yelling for a Bodyslide conversion.

Link

I left a message on the bodyslide list page so hopefully my conversions will soon be easier to find. As a side note, a compilation of all my conversions can be found here.

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

Edit: Updated everything

Thank you, Levionte, for all of your work and contributions! You are a credit to this community.

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 1/8 New Link courtesy of Guk

Edit: 3/10 Armlet fix, Skirt color with panty zap fix

Edit: 3/16 Armlet fix (again)

I forgot to mention last time, I made a change to the esp. When the panty zap was used on the skirt, it would break the texture swap for alternate colors; but only when the zap was used. It should be resolved.

Aradia Kato Outfit for UNP-51111-3-5.7z

Aradia Kato Bodyslide + HDT.7z