Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I know trying to navigate the Asian mod sites can be a bit daunting but once you learn the steps it gets much easier. Google translator is a "MUST HAVE" to make it a lot easier to see what your doing but downloading is usually straight forward. Here is the steps for this download.  Page 001 shows the relevant information you need see. This is just below the photos. The blue writing translates into 002 'Baidu CloudDisk'. Normally the P/w is hidded but I have access already so you can see it. Clik on the 'Baidu Cloud Disk' (or blue writing) and it takes you to page 003 where you enter the P/W. Then clik on the blue box beside it. This takes you to 004 where there is a yellow folder. Double clik the folder to open into 005. To download the file clik the blue arrow beside eack file. Voila, your in.

This is pretty much the routine you need to get to the download. Many times there is will be a Baidu link and  hidden password. If you know the password, clik on link (006- www.pan.baiud,** ) to goto the password page(003). Once you successfully enter the p/w the next page will look like 007. Clik the blue down arrow at upper right to start download. There is a limit to the size pan.baidu will allow before they want you to install their netwok disk. I can't translate it to install the program so can't download anything bigger than 120mb. Hope this helps.

PS.. As most of you should know by now NEVER download files from an unknown site with EXE, COM, BAT, DLL, VFB or any type of execution commands unless you are absolutely sure of what you are doing.  Good way to get a virus. Set your computer to 'ask before installing' ANY files.

post-3295-0-90957500-1508117513_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-22175600-1508117520_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-47359200-1508117525_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-36980200-1508117532_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-86624200-1508117539_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-72648200-1508118923_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-50994900-1508118931_thumb.jpg

I found this cute set of clothes I want to share with you, DEMv2 GlamCloth. You can get it from here..   http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31632&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D106 P/W qmnn. It comes with CBBE Bodyslide if you want to grab it too. I have done the translation in to English and fixed some minor clipping. You can use my bodyslide file and ESP if you prefer.  You will need the main files from the mod.

Hello.

Thank you for the link. I still can't understand, what is a difference between "panty" and "panty M1" and etc.

post-106856-0-41900900-1508120361_thumb.png

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2105

Can sombody convert these please? 

attachicon.gif151759wdat376hrvruzr17.jpg

Thanks a lot !

It's stockings 

http://www.9damao.com/thread-31133-1-9.html

Pantyhose

CBBE Bodyslide HDT

Conversion is required.

couldn't find my way around second posts link so just converted them myself, tell me what you think.

HDT CBBE Pantyhose xxx BodySlide.7z.rar

I found this cute set of clothes I want to share with you, DEMv2 GlamCloth. You can get it from here..   http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31632&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D106 P/W qmnn. It comes with CBBE Bodyslide if you want to grab it too. I have done the translation in to English and fixed some minor clipping. You can use my bodyslide file and ESP if you prefer.  You will need the main files from the mod.

Hello.

Thank you for the link. I still can't understand, what is a difference between "panty" and "panty M1" and etc.

attachicon.gif01.png

What a beauty!  Have no idea on the difference. maybe is suppose to designate light or heavy armor, Idk.  You can change that in the CK.

I know trying to navigate the Asian mod sites can be a bit daunting but once you learn the steps it gets much easier. Google translator is a "MUST HAVE" to make it a lot easier to see what your doing but downloading is usually straight forward. Here is the steps for this download.  Page 001 shows the relevant information you need see. This is just below the photos. The blue writing translates into 002 'Baidu CloudDisk'. Normally the P/w is hidded but I have access already so you can see it. Clik on the 'Baidu Cloud Disk' (or blue writing) and it takes you to page 003 where you enter the P/W. Then clik on the blue box beside it. This takes you to 004 where there is a yellow folder. Double clik the folder to open into 005. To download the file clik the blue arrow beside eack file. Voila, your in.

This is pretty much the routine you need to get to the download. Many times there is will be a Baidu link and  hidden password. If you know the password, clik on link (006- www.pan.baiud,** ) to goto the password page(003). Once you successfully enter the p/w the next page will look like 007. Clik the blue down arrow at upper right to start download. There is a limit to the size pan.baidu will allow before they want you to install their netwok disk. I can't translate it to install the program so can't download anything bigger than 120mb. Hope this helps.

Hi sweetie! I tried translating myself, when I click on "baidu clouddisk" I get "this page no longer exists". Looks like this got taken down already :(

EDIT 1:Ok, when I don't use Google Translate, it goes through ok. (I don't use Chrome, maybe that has something to do with it). When I DID get to the download page, it wanted to download an .exe file (which I will not do in any way).

EDIT 2: Ok, tried with Chrome, but no diff. Looks like I'm passing on this one...

EDIT 3: N/M, there was another post that had advice I took (downloading the files individually), and that worked.

@Sorceress99

I have a question, could you please tell how you can see the password on the 9damao.com website

because like you said it's hidden and is there a option to reveal the password ?

thanks in advance :)

You have to know the password in advance, and that was part of Sorceress99's post if you look above. :)  I went to the site, but when I clicked on the link to take you to the password-entry page, all I got was, "This isn't here anymore"...  I'll try again later on, but it might be gone now..

Posted Today, 12:21 PM

varfolomey, on 16 Oct 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:snapback.png

conversions

Sorceress99

I love these armors.  What is the name of this set and have it been converted to cbbe bodyslide?

1.Dragon Song

2.Custom Clothes for Pandora

Thank you for the information.  I will look for these armors now.  Hopefully some bodyslide conversions

for the love of me i`m stuck trying to download the GlamClothes on baidu, is it necessary to install the baidudisk thing? Thanks for the conversions sorceress.

No dont download the baidudisk thing see post 5269 earlier to see images to how to do this

edit : oops my bad 5469

Looks cool, but I can't translate the page for the original to see what to actually download. I click on the download symbol by the folder and it tries to download some baidu or something exe. Not going to do that.

Yeah i tried to click everything hehe 

Found out that you must double click on the folder to open it and then you will be able to choose the files to download that you want 

And it will works

Thank you! Missed this post, and that worked perfectly!

Hi Sorceress

I have found the cutest dresses for skyrim but i think its for the lb or dem body or whatever

I have made a request in the search post to see if there is a cbbe or uupn version that would be easier to convert to bodyslide

Still if you want a shot at this i give you the files

EDIT : IT needs Demonica.esm just tested and crashed my skyrim :P

%255E19DC08D3EAD403CD5C05AF91BEA3B0C709E

DEM 2 c.rar

@Sorceress99

I have a question, could you please tell how you can see the password on the 9damao.com website

because like you said it's hidden and is there a option to reveal the password ?

You have to be a member of 9DM. Sign up then when you get to a page you want to download, scroll down to the red dotted lines to the phase "..(yourname) to see the contents please REPLY" clik on 'reply' and a message box will open and type in a reply. I send 'I wanna see'. then click on the red box. It will then show you your reply. To the right is a box with an up arrow which takes you back to the top. Scroll down and you should then see the password and the link if it was hidden too.

Hi Sorceress

I have found the cutest dresses for skyrim but i think its for the lb or dem body or whatever

I have made a request in the search post to see if there is a cbbe or uupn version that would be easier to convert to bodyslide

Thanks, I have the file already but haven't if decided if I want to convert it yet. I'll post if if I do.

@Sorceress99

You have to be a member of 9DM. Sign up then when you get to a page you want to download, scroll down to the red dotted lines to the phase "..(yourname) to see the contents please REPLY" clik on 'reply' and a message box will open and type in a reply. I send 'I wanna see'. then click on the red box. It will then show you your reply. To the right is a box with an up arrow which takes you back to the top. Scroll down and you should then see the password and the link if it was hidden too.

Hi Sorceress

Thanks, I have the file already but haven't if decided if I want to convert it yet. I'll post if if I do.

allrighty then

@Sorceress99

Hi Sorceress

Thank you Sorceress :D