BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

This may seem like a stupid question, but I'll go ahead and ask nonetheless. 

I just realized that I've been using Bodyslide 2.1 for a while and noticed 2.3 is on nexus now so I decided to update. Should I also go ahead and generate all of my bodies and armors again or is there no difference in the output files between the versions of Bodyslide?

This may seem like a stupid question, but I'll go ahead and ask nonetheless. 

I just realized that I've been using Bodyslide 2.1 for a while and noticed 2.3 is on nexus now so I decided to update. Should I also go ahead and generate all of my bodies and armors again or is there no difference in the output files between the versions of Bodyslide?

Armors aren't different unless their author updated them. The bodies and underwear are different, so rebuilt those.

Anyone still have Bodyslide 2.2d version and would mind to share it?

Im trying to convert some armors to uunp with special, and it worked fine in 2.2d, but after upgrading to 2.3 i just cant make labia work properly...

Nope. If something's wrong, tell me/us so I/we can fix it. There will be another update soon.

A side note, if the armor doesn't show the vagina, use UUNP HDT instead.

Anyone still have Bodyslide 2.2d version and would mind to share it?

Im trying to convert some armors to uunp with special, and it worked fine in 2.2d, but after upgrading to 2.3 i just cant make labia work properly...

Nope. If something's wrong, tell me/us so I/we can fix it. There will be another update soon.

A side note, if the armor doesn't show the vagina, use UUNP HDT instead.

Royalty we/us or did you multiply?

First off, im not a modder, it's my first 'work', and i know nothing about meshes structure etc.

I was making my armors with just adding the references to them [first labia, save and reload, then body].

In 2.2d version it gave me effects like this:

22d.jpg

but after update i got:

2.3.jpg

there are 2 vaginas, 3d-deep one from labia ref, and 2nd one from the body.

Was tried using labia as a reference, or just copy it to the mesh, still the same results.

Guest Dabrie

Having a problem switching too CBBE body textures on converted Armor.

I have been a UNP user for some time but thought i'd give Bodyslide \ Outfit Studio a shot at converting.

1.  Build a body in BS using Unified UNP Special

2.  In OS - baseshape_outfit appears with UNP textures

3.  In Shape>Set Textures is where I seem to get stopped.  Each time I set and save a new CBBE texture directory it defaults back to Skyrim>Data>Textures . . .

Anyone else have thoughts on this issue?

I have been a UNP user for some time but thought i'd give Bodyslide \ Outfit Studio a shot at converting.

3.  In Shape>Set Textures is where I seem to get stopped.  Each time I set and save a new CBBE texture directory it defaults back to Skyrim>Data>Textures . . .

What are you trying to do? Convert a CBBE outfit to Unified UNP? Unified UNP uses UNP textures, so you have to have UNP textures installed in your game too. CBBE uses CBBE textures, so you have to have CBBE textures installed if you want to use that.

You can't use UUNP with CBBE textures or CBBE with UNP textures.

BaseShape_outfit is the duplicate body that came with the outfit you loaded into Outfit Studio.

You should be able to delete that shape entirely, as the body you want is the reference body at the top (either BaseShape or UUNP).

Guest Dabrie

What are you trying to do? Convert a CBBE outfit to Unified UNP? Unified UNP uses UNP textures, so you have to have UNP textures installed in your game too. CBBE uses CBBE textures, so you have to have CBBE textures installed if you want to use that.

You can't use UUNP with CBBE textures or CBBE with UNP textures.

BaseShape_outfit is the duplicate body that came with the outfit you loaded into Outfit Studio.

You should be able to delete that shape entirely, as the body you want is the reference body at the top (either BaseShape or UUNP).

Sorry for not being clear . .. I am trying to convert Armors from (Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT by ChronoTrigger77) for use with BS Unified UNP female shape sliders.  I have SG Textures Renewal - UNP installed but there is a hip gap in all the converted Armors thus far.  I will try removing the baseShape as suggested and see if that improved things.  Thank you for your input and help with this.

Damn i just wanted to pick up Bodymorph, noticed it wasn't working in game so i started to search for posts about troubleshooting.

Now i realized the issue, i reverted to RM 3.0 a couple of days ago because i installed SAM which hasn't been updated for 3.1 yet. And if i understood the posts on HoT correct, Vectorplexus has already dropped the whole development and not yet given permission to update the actual body (there are armors for RM 3.1 already though).

Thus i assume there's currently no way to have both SAM + Bodymorph simultaneously.

Back to the compatibility jungle of Skyrim i guess :-|

P.S.: which is a shame because i really like SAM with the new textures and vanilla conversions by Hymnaru.

Update time!  :ph34r:

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v2.4:

* CBBE: Fixed "CBBE Vanilla" and "CBBE Vanilla NeverNude" mesh seams. 
* Unified UNP: Improved, cleaned and unified the weighting of the 4 body types. 
* Outfit Studio: Fixed Save Project always clearing the mask, even though there were no unweighted vertices. 
* Outfit Studio: Load Project now loads shapes with slider data that is in a different folder, instead of removing them. 
* Outfit Studio: Fixed "Show Mask" toggle affecting the visibility of the bone weights as well. 
* Outfit Studio: Added "Transfer Selected Weights" menu item: 
  * Transfers the weights of the selected bones from reference to chosen shape 1:1. 
  * Requires same vertex count and order of source and target shape. 
* Outfit Studio: Added "Apply Sliders?" message to the "Load Slider Preset" dialog as well. 
* Outfit Studio: Added a brush that smooths bone weighting, accessed by pressing the SHIFT key while weight painting. 
* Outfit Studio: Added NiTriStrips support (apart from "Build Skin Partitions"). 
* Outfit Studio: Added NiSkinPartition support. 
* Outfit Studio: Added a bone scaling preview slider to the bones tab.

The UUNP weights might not be perfect yet, so bear with me (I might have fixed lots of stuff, but broke other stuff.

Ah good to see you improved the UUNP weighting, i was too busy recently to report a problem with that in BS2.3.

I tested this with 2.4, now it seems substantially better. Just made some reference shots of what could still be improved.
This is with Halo's Poser, set#5 - Pose#43:

1. 7BO Original - 2. 7BO UUNP
post-134589-0-13264900-1428968402_thumb.png post-134589-0-35964000-1428968519_thumb.png
You can probably see that the mesh/textures are distorted in the vagina region. In version 2.3 there also was a big shadow around it, which seems to be fixed in 2.4

1. Seraphim Original - 2. Seraphim UUNP
post-134589-0-84301500-1428968884_thumb.png post-134589-0-24047800-1428968914_thumb.png
Same problem in UUNP, although the Seraphim body seems to have better weighting "down there" than 7BO

post-134589-0-97853700-1428969019_thumb.png post-134589-0-36985300-1428969060_thumb.png
Close-up to show the issue in detail

edit: and well i guess there's some other UUNP-related stuff visible like a dent at the (our PoV) right hip, which is round in the original bodies.

But generally this is looking veeery good by now.

Possible Bugreport:

When saving a project, the base shape is copied into Outfit even if it's unselected, it does it in a weird way (BS Num UV Sets is at 4097 and Has Normals is enabled too) and apparently it corrupts the nif tree:

post-89553-0-17317400-1429016924_thumb.png

as a workaround the outfit can be exported as nif prior so saving, and then replace the base shape in ShapeData, as this doesn't happen when exporting.

Possible Bugreport:

When saving a project, the base shape is copied into Outfit even if it's unselected, it does it in a weird way (BS Num UV Sets is at 4097 and Has Normals is enabled too) and apparently it corrupts the nif tree:

attachicon.gifcorrupt_nif_tree.png

as a workaround the outfit can be exported as nif prior so saving, and then replace the base shape in ShapeData, as this doesn't happen when exporting.

I loaded a reference, loaded an outfit, conformed all sliders and saved the project with the base shape check box unchecked.

I didn't get any errors and the body was gone. o.O

(CBBE and a vanilla outfit)

Ah good to see you improved the UUNP weighting, i was too busy recently to report a problem with that in BS2.3.

I tested this with 2.4, now it seems substantially better. Just made some reference shots of what could still be improved.

attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-002.png attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-001.png

You can probably see that the mesh/textures are distorted in the vagina region. In version 2.3 there also was a big shadow around it, which seems to be fixed in 2.4

attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-004.png attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-005.png

Same problem in UUNP, although the Seraphim body seems to have better weighting "down there" than 7BO

attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-007.png attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-006.png

edit: and well i guess there's some other UUNP-related stuff visible like a dent at the (our PoV) right hip, which is round in the original bodies.

Thanks, I already noticed the unevenness on the hip, but I couldn't fix it in time because of the 4 bones per vertex limit of Skyrim.

I'll try again at some point, but for now I need a little break (no, not a year, just a bit).

This is the outfit after weighting and conforming sliders body_export.nif and this is the outfit that is generated from saving the project without "copy reference shape into outfit" ticked body_saved_as.nif.

I think it has to do with that feature thad doesn't require you to delete the body from outfit (just a guess). Also curious side effect, exporting the outfit after "saving as" another export generates the same larger sized nif.

Shouldn't the exported and the "save as" nif be the exact same file?

This is the outfit after weighting and conforming sliders attachicon.gifbody_export.nif and this is the outfit that is generated from saving the project without "copy reference shape into outfit" ticked attachicon.gifbody_saved_as.nif.

I think it has to do with that feature thad doesn't require you to delete the body from outfit (just a guess). Also curious side effect, exporting the outfit after "saving as" another export generates the same larger sized nif.

Shouldn't the exported and the "save as" nif be the exact same file?

They should have the same file size, yes. The only difference between your two NIFs is the enabled normals and BS Num UV flag (disabling normals also makes the file size the same again).

However, I think it might be an issue with the source NIF of the outfit you're using. For some reason, the "dollbelt" nodes are NiNodes instead of NiTriShapes. Can you upload the source NIF you used before it has been used in OS?

attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-002.png attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-001.png

attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-004.png attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-005.png

attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-007.png attachicon.gifUUNP-3.4test-006.png

Hi guk. What textures are you using in these shots? Thank you.

So, some information about the recent developments in modding.
- No file contained in the BodySlide and CBBE archives are to be sold for monetary gain anywhere.
- Outfits including the CBBE body are not to be sold.

(srsly, u no steal the free boobs and use boob bonus to make money)

EDIT: Yay.

Archived