BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

so i need to make a new project again, and then load reference ? i use the load reference part and using slider preset, but the slider still not show up :(

:edited

You have to select one of the templates at the top of the Load Reference dialog. Selecting a preset XML file doesn't work there.

u mean this ? i've used it before using load reference thats why i'm confuse and asking why there's no slider showup

Yes, that.

You are indeed using a very old version of BodySlide/Outfit Studio. Please update that thing, there have been an infinite amount of bug fixes and improvements.

I won't do support for your old version any further from now on (no offense obviously).

owh oky :v anyway i've upload the armor file above

yo cell i've get the newest version of bodyslide 2 :v

I have been trying to following instructions to the letter, but no Morph succes yet. My gut feeling says I missed a step in MO or in Bodyslide.

--BTW The video that was very instructive is down on youtube, try Dailymotion for less qualms with the OMG nudity crowd.--

So here is my workflow

1) Installed Racemenu 3.1 earlier

2) I installed Bodyslide -ticked all boxes so for UNP and CBBE racemenu morphs- and followed the steps in "troubleshooting"

3) I went to Bodyslide, and only concerning myself with the nude body, I built the Unified UNP HDT (+hands feet) using the zeroed slider preset. Programs tell me there was succes exporting to directory.

4) I boot up Skyrim through SKSE and when running Racemenu...I see the sliders, but no morph. My character has a 0.47 weight.

5) I retried Bodyslide with the CBBE HDT I always used before this update, but CBBE also doesn't morph.

Bit of a loss, I feel it might just be a misplaced file here and there, maybe because MO is still pretty new to me, but I had no problems installing stuff before.

Any help appreciated, will provide more info if neccesary.

*UPDATE*

Forgot to tick "racemenu morphs* in Bodyslide before building (I mistook it for ticking the boxes for the plugins in MO) But still no luck!

*UPDATE*

Tried to move the files to the overwrite folder (meshes), this makes no difference.

1.) Install RM 3.1 (and the new loose base scripts if you had them installed before)

2.) Install BS 2.3 with the morph option

3.) Make sure the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp plugin is activated and loaded below RM

4.) Run BodySlide through MO as stated on the BS mod page

5.) Select one of the UUNP bodies in BodySlide, check the RaceMenu morphs check box and build it

6.) Open the conflicts tab of the BodySlide mod and remove all NIF files that overwrite the pre-built UUNP meshes that come with the BodySlide UUNP option from the overriding mod.

I'll remove those pre-built files again in the next update. Overrides are too hard to grasp for most people.

1.) Install RM 3.1 (and the new loose base scripts if you had them installed before)

2.) Install BS 2.3 with the morph option

3.) Make sure the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp plugin is activated and loaded below RM

4.) Run BodySlide through MO as stated on the BS mod page

5.) Select one of the UUNP bodies in BodySlide, check the RaceMenu morphs check box and build it

6.) Open the conflicts tab of the BodySlide mod and remove all NIF files that overwrite the pre-built UUNP meshes that come with the BodySlide UUNP option from the overriding mod.

I'll remove those pre-built files again in the next update. Overrides are too hard to grasp for most people.

I followed these instruction to the letter and now it works. I didn't have to do 6, there seemed to be nothing that conflicted...

Very grateful for your time to explain. Now I am off in my quest for the perfect body :-D

So first off thanks for this, wanted to report an issue I've been having since upgrading to win 8, used to have a potato and finally made the jump to something edible, UAC off and running as admin, any presets i make get saved properly, I can see them in the presets folder but they never appear in the dropdown. I've tried tons of maybe if i only check this or only check that, add this to the xml etc, no go.  The workaround I've found is taking a preset I made pre win 8 called 50, opening the newly saved one and copying the parameters into that one. Works every time. As a test i tried copying everything but the parameters from the working 50 file into the the newly saved one to see if it would read it but no go. I'm confused as shit but at least I've found a workaround.
  On another note, wait , there's gonna be two actually now that I think about it, I always have to crtl build to a custom destination, i just use a folder on the desktop and then copy over but if I just click go i get the success message while in game nothing changes.

Unrelated to my other stuff but in this whole process I discovered that batch build builds the selected preset, regardless of any slider changes I make. If change the xml to match my sliders it works just fine, but the batch build button seems to ignore slider changes in favor of the preset.

-edit- I'll toss you the xml files if you want to look at them, its like 4 am and I've ben staring at this for far too long to trust I'll give you the right files if I try right now.

So first off thanks for this, wanted to report an issue I've been having since upgrading to win 8, used to have a potato and finally made the jump to something edible, UAC off and running as admin, any presets i make get saved properly, I can see them in the presets folder but they never appear in the dropdown. I've tried tons of maybe if i only check this or only check that, add this to the xml etc, no go.  The workaround I've found is taking a preset I made pre win 8 called 50, opening the newly saved one and copying the parameters into that one. Works every time. As a test i tried copying everything but the parameters from the working 50 file into the the newly saved one to see if it would read it but no go. I'm confused as shit but at least I've found a workaround.

On another note, wait , there's gonna be two actually now that I think about it, I always have to crtl build to a custom destination, i just use a folder on the desktop and then copy over but if I just click go i get the success message while in game nothing changes.

Unrelated to my other stuff but in this whole process I discovered that batch build builds the selected preset, regardless of any slider changes I make. If change the xml to match my sliders it works just fine, but the batch build button seems to ignore slider changes in favor of the preset.

-edit- I'll toss you the xml files if you want to look at them, its like 4 am and I've ben staring at this for far too long to trust I'll give you the right files if I try right now.

Batch build uses only the currently selected preset, yes. It ignores any other slider adjustments you made without saving a new preset.

The presets should work as long as you save them into the correct group (select a group in the Save Preset dialog, like "CBAdvanced" or "Unified UNP").

About the having to CTRL-Build thing, do you use Mod Organizer?

Cell I'm just trying too make sure I got this right. I just need too build a batch for any armor mod with the racemenu morph, and I can use the sliders in racemenu for said armor mod?

Yeah. RaceMenu v3.1, the RaceMenu Plugin that's in the BodySlide or CBBE installer and building stuff in BodySlide with the check box ticked.

If your body changes in-game, but not the armor on top of it, try using the weight slider (vanilla character weight slider) and see if that makes the changes appear.

Cell I'm just trying too make sure I got this right. I just need too build a batch for any armor mod with the racemenu morph, and I can use the sliders in racemenu for said armor mod?

Yeah. RaceMenu v3.1, the RaceMenu Plugin that's in the BodySlide or CBBE installer and building stuff in BodySlide with the check box ticked.

If your body changes in-game, but not the armor on top of it, try using the weight slider (vanilla character weight slider) and see if that makes the changes appear.

Just tried it and it didn't work for the armor. Also I tried the slider yesterday with just the body and it worked. When I tested the armor the body itself didnt work until I remade the tri files.

Edit: Gonna try and retest the armor again.

Edit2: It didn't work. I tried a different armor also where most of the body is visible the "numenume light show" and the breast moved but not the armor. Not that I'm worried about it. I usually only do changes outside of the game but i'm glad atleast the body itself works for me. I can see what to changes look like in game. 

Thanks Cell and Chrono for this!  :lol:

i've been trying to convert this one i want to make less clipping, so did i just need to make it to 100 ? don't need 300 in the slider ?

You can only edit the sliders at 100 in Outfit Studio. What it looks like above 100 or below 0 depends on what you make the slider look like at 100.

i've been trying to convert this one i want to make less clipping, so did i just need to make it to 100 ? don't need 300 in the slider ?

You can only edit the sliders at 100 in Outfit Studio. What it looks like above 100 or below 0 depends on what you make the slider look like at 100.

This could be part of the problem i reported in the other thread... i edited sliders like "Legs" at -100% and others at +200%, and i think Blabba's unofficial guide also recommends this.

This could be part of the problem i reported in the other thread... i edited sliders like "Legs" at -100% and others at +200%, and i think Blabba's unofficial guide also recommends this.

Yeah, that doesn't really work without issues probably. That's not how morph target logic works.

but blabba tutorial was used old version, ii it works with ver 2.3 ?

In layman's term's 

can someone explain to me how to make my racemenu morph body

fit to a regular bodyslide outfit (For example, I just made my own custom RM morph body and I want a bodyslide outfit to morph to align to that shape)

hope that made sense

In layman's term's 

fit to a regular bodyslide outfit (For example, I just made my own custom RM morph body and I want a bodyslide outfit to morph to align to that shape)

hope that made sense

Not sure if I understand, but all you need to do is build/batch build the outfit with the RaceMenu Morphs check box enabled.

In layman's term's 

hope that made sense

Not sure if I understand, but all you need to do is build/batch build the outfit with the RaceMenu Morphs check box enabled.

I'm not sure if i'm doing the whole "build/batch" part correct..

what is the correct process on how to do it? 

I'm trying to convert an outfit I got from here: http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-5272

In layman's term's 

hope that made sense

I'm not sure if i'm doing the whole "build/batch" part correct..

what is the correct process on how to do it? 

I'm trying to convert an outfit I got from here: http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-5272

Well, first you have to use Outfit Studio to convert it to CBBE BodySlide or UUNP BodySlide depending on what you use. There are tutorials for that linked on BodySlide's Nexus mod page.

After you have a 100% working regular BodySlide conversion of it, you can enable the RaceMenu Morphs check box when building and it will also morph in-game.

"Пак одежды "Тропики" - Tropical pack for 7B Bombshell" actually contains a fully working BS2 HDT conversion ;)

I also posted a translated .esp over in the conversion thread.

@Jay1646 you just need to enter "tropical" in the Outfit filter at the top right of the Bodyslide window, then select your Preset and hit "Batch Build" at the bottom left.

With the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked. :P

^ ^

"Пак одежды "Тропики" - Tropical pack for 7B Bombshell" actually contains a fully working BS2 HDT conversion ;)

I also posted a translated .esp over in the conversion thread.

@Jay1646 you just need to enter "tropical" in the Outfit filter at the top right of the Bodyslide window, then select your Preset and hit "Batch Build" at the bottom left.

With the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked. :P

Alright thanks for your help so far guys.

I think the problem I have is the Racemenu Morph body not going into the Bodyslide outfit I converted:

Race Menu Morph

image.jpg

Tropical outfit that I build/batched

image.jpg

It's using a different body than the RM morph body

How can I attach the new body to regular bodyslide conversions??

I thought it would be as simple as going into Outfit Stuido and deleting the body it came with and attaching the 'zeroed slider' body to it, but the game crashes..

I know I'm not making alot of sense, it's hard to put this problem into words...

You need to upgrade the BS2-CBBE conversions to UUNP first, by using Outfit Studio.

Actually it's really really easy, because each UUNP shape is just 1 standalone slidermorph. So if you only need let's say "UUNP-7B Bombshell", you can do this in about 1 minute or less.

If you read this thread backwards, cell posted an up to date step-by-step walkthrough recently.

You need to upgrade the BS2-CBBE conversions to UUNP first, by using Outfit Studio.

Actually it's really really easy, because each UUNP shape is just 1 standalone slidermorph. So if you only need let's say "UUNP-7B Bombshell", you can do this in about 1 minute or less.

If you read this thread backwards, cell posted an up to date step-by-step walkthrough recently.

It's this one correct?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1796635

Sorry that was in another thread, i mean this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1124556

Try this:

1.) Get latest BodySlide.

2.) Launch Outfit Studio and "File -> Load Project".

3.) Select the "SliderSets\CT77xyz.xml" file that includes the armor you want to convert, then choose the armor from the drop down.

4.) Do "File -> Load Reference" and select e.g. the Unified UNP HDT template at the top.

5.) "Slider -> Conform All".

6.) Right-click each outfit shape and do "Copy Bone Weights".

7.) (optional) Improve slider quality with the brushes with the sliders in edit mode.

8.) (optional and advanced) Improve weighting quality by selecting a bone in the bones tab and using the brush on it.

9.) Do "File -> Save Project As", change the Display Name to e.g. "UUNP CT77 Armor XYZ HDT" and change the slider data folder so you don't replace the original slider data.

10.) Hit save and use it in BodySlide.

If there are still "Breast01" bones in the bone list after step 6, you can delete them if you want.

Sorry that was in another thread, i mean this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1124556

Try this:

1.) Get latest BodySlide.

2.) Launch Outfit Studio and "File -> Load Project".

3.) Select the "SliderSets\CT77xyz.xml" file that includes the armor you want to convert, then choose the armor from the drop down.

4.) Do "File -> Load Reference" and select e.g. the Unified UNP HDT template at the top.

5.) "Slider -> Conform All".

6.) Right-click each outfit shape and do "Copy Bone Weights".

7.) (optional) Improve slider quality with the brushes with the sliders in edit mode.

8.) (optional and advanced) Improve weighting quality by selecting a bone in the bones tab and using the brush on it.

9.) Do "File -> Save Project As", change the Display Name to e.g. "UUNP CT77 Armor XYZ HDT" and change the slider data folder so you don't replace the original slider data.

10.) Hit save and use it in BodySlide.

If there are still "Breast01" bones in the bone list after step 6, you can delete them if you want.

Thanks that did it!!!

Appreciate all you guys help!

I just have 2 more questions and I'll leave y'all alone ;)

I was messing around with mana tanks (A mod that scales breast size with magic)

and I noticed that the outfit scales the configured breast size, but the body remains at 1 (ex. Say i have it the mod set to scale the breasts 2.3x. The outfit will scale to the configured size, but the body's breasts still remain at 1)

I'm assuming I did something wrong on my end, any way I can fix this?

Edit - Ok found the issue, I did the 4th step incorrectly 

thanks again issue resolved!

Archived