Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

after some hours of play, in quest menu the quest "sanguine is watching" disappear. is this intended or there is somethig wrong? everything else seems to work for now.

It may have been turned off by the recent updates.

Check the Status menu for SD and click on BEGIN if it is not started already.

I'm having trouble keeping the master happy. I've experimented a few times by getting captured in a bandit-infested keep, and his disposition always seems to slide downwards. This is in spite of quite a lot of sex. I try handing over food items, but there are only so many within the keep, and I try handing over mead and valuables. Also, he usually just tells me to get lost.

What does the bag symbol that appears in the corner mean?

I am still working on balancing handling of master's needs. 

Version 3.02 should help with that.

Are you using that version? 

Version 3.02 is out with these changes:

- Fixed: Check if already enslaved to Belethor before being sent to... Belethor

I thought you knew, the same happens with the lady in Markarth, don't remember her name right now, she would sell you to herself again..

Thanks.. I thought I fixed it in a more generic way in 3.02

I will check again.

I saw "Plan 'Travel packages' if enslavement started outdoors" on github.

Very nice idea!

It will be awesome!!!

Master can sell slave to nearby walking NPC with probability higgle-haggle dialogues (and, of course "estimating" animations) between master and buyer.

Or just 'rent' (pimp) slave for money.

Or master can leave slave to predators and save his own ass.

With a fresh test game, SD+ 3.0.2 is giving me tons of Papyrus log spam (and I haven't even started, just left the LAL starting cell).

It appears to be trying to upgrade SD+ (based on the notifications in game), though this is a brand new game.

[12/13/2014 - 08:02:58AM] Error: alias _SDRA_eisheth on quest _SD_dream (9203E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias _SDRA_eisheth on quest _SD_dream (9203E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SD_dream (9203E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 169

One of these per alias of _SD_Dream, repeated once per second.  30000 lines of log after five minutes.

I don't understand how sex animations work when asking owner "What do you want ?" and he answers "Entertain me". Is he forcing a train run on you ? I can see the "Next" message on the top left corner, but nothing really happens before a LOOOONG time, plus somehow it's always the same animation routine, something like doggy/Blowjob/Boobjob, with the Boobjob phase being stuck and me having to manually stop all animations in Sexlab. Is it a scene you imposed or were those the bound sex animations from DD ? 

Oh, and I got teleported to something "Basin" once, in Whiterun's tundra, like really high in the sky, then fell to my death, went to Sanguine's world for a fraction of second before being teleported back to the owner, with a weird blue filter on my screen and a stuck camera (could move my char but no way to move the camera). 

Also, I believe the "Min time until joining" slider in the MCM is kind of unresponsive, I always put it at 0.000 and it worked fine before, but on this version the owner never unties me, and there are no dialogue options about working for him (just the Sexlab Dialogue gift/what do you want ?/please ?/can I go now.)

With a fresh test game, SD+ 3.0.2 is giving me tons of Papyrus log spam (and I haven't even started, just left the LAL starting cell).

It appears to be trying to upgrade SD+ (based on the notifications in game), though this is a brand new game.

[12/13/2014 - 08:02:58AM] Error: alias _SDRA_eisheth on quest _SD_dream (9203E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias _SDRA_eisheth on quest _SD_dream (9203E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SD_dream (9203E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 169

One of these per alias of _SD_Dream, repeated once per second.  30000 lines of log after five minutes.

Can you try this esp and tell me if it helps?

If it does, I will release a patch for 3.02.

Edit: Removed the attachment.

See this for followup: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-12-12/?p=1014922 

I don't understand how sex animations work when asking owner "What do you want ?" and he answers "Entertain me". Is he forcing a train run on you ? I can see the "Next" message on the top left corner, but nothing really happens before a LOOOONG time, plus somehow it's always the same animation routine, something like doggy/Blowjob/Boobjob, with the Boobjob phase being stuck and me having to manually stop all animations in Sexlab. Is it a scene you imposed or were those the bound sex animations from DD ? 

Oh, and I got teleported to something "Basin" once, in Whiterun's tundra, like really high in the sky, then fell to my death, went to Sanguine's world for a fraction of second before being teleported back to the owner, with a weird blue filter on my screen and a stuck camera (could move my char but no way to move the camera). 

Also, I believe the "Min time until joining" slider in the MCM is kind of unresponsive, I always put it at 0.000 and it worked fine before, but on this version the owner never unties me, and there are no dialogue options about working for him (just the Sexlab Dialogue gift/what do you want ?/please ?/can I go now.)

'Entertain me' is supposed to me a gang bang scene with or without a dance.

It still have issues with scanning the area for eligible NPCs and forcing them to stay around the player long enough for the event to play out.

Being teleported above the Tundra is a Sexlab thing. It happens sometimes when something goes wrong with animations. Nothing I can do about that.

I removed the 'Let me work for you' option at level 3 for now. It turns out it was a placeholder that was indeed doing nothing.

I will add that again in the coming weeks.

@skyrimll: Better, but not quite fixed.  It is still spamming for two of the non-optional aliases, _SDRA_enter and _SDRA_leave:

[12/13/2014 - 08:38:22AM] Error: alias _SDRA_leave on quest _SD_dream (9203E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias _SDRA_leave on quest _SD_dream (9203E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SD_dream (9203E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 163
[12/13/2014 - 08:38:22AM] Error: alias _SDRA_enter on quest _SD_dream (9203E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias _SDRA_enter on quest _SD_dream (9203E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SD_dream (9203E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 162

Maybe part of the reason there is so much confusion using this mod is that there are some things which seem like they should do something, but don't interact with the game mechanics in the way people expect. So if somebody could clear up this list of questions, maybe it could help me and others make good use of this mod:

1. Do the plea/spit/insult options affect owner disposition, or are they just for roleplay purposes?

2. What determines when/how punishment items are added? So far, I have only seen them added if I try to run away.

3. My understanding now is that at level 1, only sex and punishments affect owner disposition. At level 2, gold matters (does it?) and at level 3 gold and food matter (maybe I got them mixed up). I have never seen dialogue options to give the master food or gold appear. Where should I look for them?

Thanks

@skyrimll: Better, but not quite fixed.  It is still spamming for two of the non-optional aliases, _SDRA_enter and _SDRA_leave:

[12/13/2014 - 08:38:22AM] Error: alias _SDRA_leave on quest _SD_dream (9203E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias _SDRA_leave on quest _SD_dream (9203E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SD_dream (9203E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 163
[12/13/2014 - 08:38:22AM] Error: alias _SDRA_enter on quest _SD_dream (9203E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias _SDRA_enter on quest _SD_dream (9203E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SD_dream (9203E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 162

Same here, even with the new esp.

[alias _SDRA_enter on quest _SD_dream (3903E470)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
[_SD_dream (3903E470)]._sdqf_dream_02.Fragment_8() - "_sdqf_dream_02.psc" Line 162
[12/13/2014 - 02:44:36PM] Error: alias _SDRA_leave on quest _SD_dream (3903E470): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.

stack:
stack:

Try again... I made all aliases optional.

I hope that won't introduce other issues.

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Maybe part of the reason there is so much confusion using this mod is that there are some things which seem like they should do something, but don't interact with the game mechanics in the way people expect. So if somebody could clear up this list of questions, maybe it could help me and others make good use of this mod:

1. Do the plea/spit/insult options affect owner disposition, or are they just for roleplay purposes?

Both.

They are there for roleplay but they trigger sex and punishment scenes, which in turn, affect the master's disposition.

2. What determines when/how punishment items are added? So far, I have only seen them added if I try to run away.

I will have to check the code for that.

Running away is one way. Spitting or insulting gives you a chance to trigger them as well. 

3. My understanding now is that at level 1, only sex and punishments affect owner disposition. At level 2, gold matters (does it?) and at level 3 gold and food matter (maybe I got them mixed up). I have never seen dialogue options to give the master food or gold appear. Where should I look for them?

At level 1, giving gold and food improves the master's disposition but missing your target doesn't affect the disposition negatively.

At level 2, missing the food target becomes a problem

After level 3, missing the gold target is a problem as well.

I will fix giving a gift to the master today.

Thanks

The log spam is indeed gone, and I was able to get my test character enslaved and escape.  I don't know if Dreamworld is working however - I had it set to wait for the Sanguine quest (level 14) before visiting Dreamworld, and changing that setting after she escaped did not cause her to visit Sanguine in her sleep.  I never did see a notification that the 'update' had completed.

The log spam is indeed gone, and I was able to get my test character enslaved and escape.  I don't know if Dreamworld is working however - I had it set to wait for the Sanguine quest (level 14) before visiting Dreamworld, and changing that setting after she escaped did not cause her to visit Sanguine in her sleep.  I never did see a notification that the 'update' had completed.

Can you test 'start _sd_dream' in the console?

You should see '[sanguine is watching]' appear if the quest was not started initially.

I did try, and it had no effect (the quest was already enabled, 'waiting for stage'; I think it was at stage 20 initially and 999 after escape).  Dreamworld does not appear to be working for me, even if I untick the 'wait until level 14' option before leaving the LAL start cell.  The MCM tab still shows the old version, and the 'status' tab has an 'Update: 0' or something similar.

I did try, and it had no effect (the quest was already enabled, 'waiting for stage'; I think it was at stage 20 initially and 999 after escape).  Dreamworld does not appear to be working for me, even if I untick the 'wait until level 14' option before leaving the LAL start cell.  The MCM tab still shows the old version, and the 'status' tab has an 'Update: 0' or something similar.

Another test...

Try 'stopquest _sd_dream' in the console.

Then 'startquest _sd_dream'.

And if you don't mind another test, go to the Sanguine Shrine under the Honningbrew meadery and see if you can sleep in front of the shrine.

You will have to kill a few critters if you haven't visited that area already (console + click on critter and type 'kill'). 

Hey Sky. Can I make a request for future updates? It would be very cool if when enslaved to a vampire, they would feed on you from time to time. Maybe you could request it if submissive. It's been done before with DA captures and mthralling, but in DA its always a male master and in mthralling it's only a temporary thing as part of the cow quest. Would be great if you could get something like this in there later.

The only messages that seem to be pertinent are:

[12/13/2014 - 09:23:39AM] Error: Property Player on script _sdras_master attached to alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (9200182D) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (92000D64) is not the right type

[12/13/2014 - 09:34:44AM] [SD] SetOutfit: test part 0 for keyword _SD_DeviousEnslaved
[12/13/2014 - 09:34:44AM] [_sdras_slave] Receiving 'free slave' event
[12/13/2014 - 09:34:51AM] [Helpless]: Resuming scenes, called from: [_sdqfs_enslavement_01 <_SD_enslavement (9200182D)>], (Enslaved!)
[12/13/2014 - 09:34:52AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._sdmes_bound.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None]._sdmes_bound.OnUpdate() - "_SDMES_bound.psc" Line 136

Guest Long John

@skyrimll - I'm currently experiencing a problem (possibly a bug), as the character transforms into a spriggan. At times she gets stuck on her knees and doesn't get up again even after the transformation has progressed (following a long time).

I'm running SD+ 3.0.2 (with current separate ESP) and SexLab Hormones 1.6.1.