Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

One things I should add is that I didn't have time yet to really customize the item filters for the gift menu to your master.

For now it is the plain gift menu, with default restrictions on what you can offer. To compensate, I made the master take all your gold automatically when you offer an item. That gold and the value of the item are added toward the daily goals and the final buyout value for your slavery.

3.02b is out with these updates:

- Fixed: Calculations of master disposition, goals, gold and food counts.
- Fixed: missing lockpicking penalties when wearing cuffs
- Fixed: Maintenance script breaking Dream quest

An update to Dialogues will follow shortly.

Hey SkyrimII

I am testing 3.02b, I placed this over 3.02 and just continued the save that was using 3.02. The gold transfer works when gifting an item, but I have discovered an odd bug along with it. It would seem that whenever you have sex with your master they say "Good slave keep it coming" and from checking via the console, it seems to add 100 gold to that tally everytime, even though I had 0.

Hi! Sorry if the question was already posted, but, since the update (3.0.1), my master won't talk to me, and I don't have a gag in my mouth... do you have the same problem ? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I see my SD+ mod won't update... I click on Start he mod and... 10 min. later, the mod don't update... I don't know what to do to fix it.

So, the Dream quest is ok now? Speaking of this, I have a curiosity: you are no longer "Sanguine's favorite pet"? I think that add triggered the funny moments when people started to see you naked and have sex with you. In my testing of the latest mod this not happens, but I thought probably I have to go in Dreamworld more often. And that's another question: I see that trying to go in Dreamworld with this recent release is extremely difficult. I used to go to Helga and immediately I was transported to Sanguine but that happens no more, so the same about sleeping everywhere. The last hope is the Shrine but the trapdoor under the bridge is locked with a key as well, unless you use console. Plus, the setstage_sd_dream 10 the I have seen around here seems to not work for me. So I'm missing (and messing) something or al of this is intentional? Thanks in advance for clarifications to get rid of my doubts. :)

I've used the safeword option to get out of slavery to upgrade and i'm intending to use the "I need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue to get enslaved again by the inn keeper i originally started with as owner

Sometimes when you use that dialogue you get "not my problem" or the like, what is it checking for that dialogue? and is their a way to amend it if i do get the not my problem dialogue?

Hi! Sorry if the question was already posted, but, since the update (3.0.1), my master won't talk to me, and I don't have a gag in my mouth... do you have the same problem ? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I see my SD+ mod won't update... I click on Start he mod and... 10 min. later, the mod don't update... I don't know what to do to fix it.

Always...always clean save...

I've used the safeword option to get out of slavery to upgrade and i'm intending to use the "I need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue to get enslaved again by the inn keeper i originally started with as owner

Sometimes when you use that dialogue you get "not my problem" or the like, what is it checking for that dialogue? and is their a way to amend it if i do get the not my problem dialogue?

Yes there is, its dependance is on morality values of an actor, lower morality values will increase chance of acceptance.

to check an actors morality value, select them then type:

getav morality

to modify it

setav morality 1

usually setting it to 1 will be acceptable, but remember this modification is permanent until its reset.

However due to skyrimll's additions, if you get sent to the dreamworld enough, higher morality actors will eventually accept you regardless.

So, the Dream quest is ok now? Speaking of this, I have a curiosity: you are no longer "Sanguine's favorite pet"? I think that add triggered the funny moments when people started to see you naked and have sex with you. In my testing of the latest mod this not happens, but I thought probably I have to go in Dreamworld more often. And that's another question: I see that trying to go in Dreamworld with this recent release is extremely difficult. I used to go to Helga and immediately I was transported to Sanguine but that happens no more, so the same about sleeping everywhere. The last hope is the Shrine but the trapdoor under the bridge is locked with a key as well, unless you use console. Plus, the setstage_sd_dream 10 the I have seen around here seems to not work for me. So I'm missing (and messing) something or al of this is intentional? Thanks in advance for clarifications to get rid of my doubts. :)

First, it should be 'setstage _sd_dream' with a space between setstage and '_sd_dream' (there is also a leading underscore for _sd_dream).

Going to Dreamworld in Haelga's basement works only after the first visit (after you have been enslaved and released).

The Coveted quest should be on by default. I will have to check if anything happened to it in the last updates.

The effect is more pronounced after multiple visits to Dreamworld.

Yes there is, its dependance is on morality values of an actor, lower morality values will increase chance of acceptance.

getav morality

to modify it

setav morality 1

usually setting it to 1 will be acceptable, but remember this modification is permanent until its reset.

However due to skyrimll's additions, if you get sent to the dreamworld enough, higher morality actors will eventually accept you regardless.

That's correct.

Also, potential followers have their own conditions and you cannot submit voluntarily to anyone wearing a collar, gag or cuffs (so if you are using DD For the Masses, that can impact your results).

getav morality

to modify it

setav morality 1

That's correct.

Also, potential followers have their own conditions and you cannot submit voluntarily to anyone wearing a collar, gag or cuffs (so if you are using DD For the Masses, that can impact your results).

Cool thanks to you both - i'd tried raising relationship rank with submit dialogue options but hadn't thought of morality

3.02b is out with these updates:

- Fixed: Calculations of master disposition, goals, gold and food counts.
- Fixed: missing lockpicking penalties when wearing cuffs
- Fixed: Maintenance script breaking Dream quest

An update to Dialogues will follow shortly.

Hey SkyrimII

I am testing 3.02b, I placed this over 3.02 and just continued the save that was using 3.02. The gold transfer works when gifting an item, but I have discovered an odd bug along with it. It would seem that whenever you have sex with your master they say "Good slave keep it coming" and from checking via the console, it seems to add 100 gold to that tally everytime, even though I had 0.

Are you using any prostitution mod?

The message appears only when you receive gold, so if it happens after sex, that means something is giving you gold after sex and the master receive an item in their inventory. This could happen for example with a female owner + a strap on + gold after sex.

I just added a fix on my end to make sure the source container is the slave when checking for food or gold in the master.

Just wanted to report in that, with the latest updates the disposition stuff is working very well.

Got Svana to be a strong hand for me (the Bunkhouse is just littered with food and people to make money from with WorkingGirl) and, granted that I am going out of my way to be a good slave, I have disposition up to 18 and "trusting" after just a couple of days. ("Why me?" doesn't bring down disposition as some others had reported with earlier versions, so checking on 'status' that way works if owner dialogs aren't clear)

Using Please -> May I entertain you? usually gets a small sum of gold from Svana.

Dancing in the "dining area" while most of the folk are there will get a person or two besides owner (captive audience?)

The sleep anywhere functions are working now (they seemed buggy before).

This is with a game I've been using since 3 came out and updating, and have been to dreamworld often enough that I am now asked where I'd like to go when sent back.

Also, as this character is a lesbian by preference (no gender exclusion enabled though, cause, slavery can be distasteful that way) it was a bonus to get my first-ever appearances of female Sanguine.

Thanks as always. Fabulous stuff, great fun.

Just wanted to report in that, with the latest updates the disposition stuff is working very well.

Great... we are getting somewhere finally.

Got Svana to be a strong hand for me (the Bunkhouse is just littered with food and people to make money from with WorkingGirl) and, granted that I am going out of my way to be a good slave, I have disposition up to 18 and "trusting" after just a couple of days. ("Why me?" doesn't bring down disposition as some others had reported with earlier versions, so checking on 'status' that way works if owner dialogs aren't clear)

'Why me' should only lower disposition if it is used back to back without any goal met.

I will have to test if that is working as expected or not.

Using Please -> May I entertain you? usually gets a small sum of gold from Svana.

That reminds me - I opened a new issue to remove the loophole of getting money from your master when you ask to entertain him/her.

Dancing in the "dining area" while most of the folk are there will get a person or two besides owner (captive audience?)

The sleep anywhere functions are working now (they seemed buggy before).

Did you get the popup message from sleep anywhere?

This is with a game I've been using since 3 came out and updating, and have been to dreamworld often enough that I am now asked where I'd like to go when sent back.

Also, as this character is a lesbian by preference (no gender exclusion enabled though, cause, slavery can be distasteful that way) it was a bonus to get my first-ever appearances of female Sanguine.

Great... talk to me again after you complete the main quest from Haelga :)

Thanks as always. Fabulous stuff, great fun.

"If you're looking for a mod that allows you new possibilities when you're defeated in combat (more than just "Oh, crap!", Ragdoll, Loading Screen), and especially if you've been looking for a way to have your favorite PC enslaved by all those nasty baddies running around in Skyrim, then Sanguine's Debauchery is the mod for you!"

I'll admit, this is what drew me to this mod at first, and it's awesome for the slavery portion, but all the Sanguine stuff just annoyed the crap out of me to the point I just uninstalled it. As if getting ported to his realm on sleep and forced into a bondage suit didn't annoy me enough(in addition to being pelted with fireballs by a flame atronach everytime I got sent there), i'd get sent from Honeyside alllll the way out to Ysgramor's tomb practically for instance.

Meh.

"If you're looking for a mod that allows you new possibilities when you're defeated in combat (more than just "Oh, crap!", Ragdoll, Loading Screen), and especially if you've been looking for a way to have your favorite PC enslaved by all those nasty baddies running around in Skyrim, then Sanguine's Debauchery is the mod for you!"

I'll admit, this is what drew me to this mod at first, and it's awesome for the slavery portion, but all the Sanguine stuff just annoyed the crap out of me to the point I just uninstalled it. As if getting ported to his realm on sleep and forced into a bondage suit didn't annoy me enough(in addition to being pelted with fireballs by a flame atronach everytime I got sent there), i'd get sent from Honeyside alllll the way out to Ysgramor's tomb practically for instance.

Meh.

Now that I made things more modular, it should be possible to add a new option in MCM to NEVER start the dreamworld quest.

You would just get the enslavement with the option to go to dreamworld manually by sleeping in front of the shrine.

It's just taking a long time to get there.

Edit: Done.

I added that feature.

It is untested yet, but it should be possible (in the next version) to experience enslavement without ever going to Dreamworld.

Hey Sky. Just tried out the latest version + dialogues. Haven't tried to get to dreamworld yet but giving the master gifts is working again and they take whatever gold you have at the time also, so that looks pretty good. I have an old CTD issue that has persisted across several builds of the mod. When sexlab asks if I want to use a nearby bed, I often CTD with a C++ error regardless of what answer I choose. This is most noticeable in Haelga's bunkhouse, perhaps as there are three levels all with beds. It just happened in Solitude blue palace which has a similar bed situation. I thought at first that the game wasn't able to decide which bed to pick until it occurred to me that I sometimes CTD when I say not to use one. Do you think this is SD+ related or should I trawl through the sexlab support thread?

Why me? with doing things in between didn't bring my disposition down, but I kinda-sorta remembered others saying it had before.... likely I mis-remembered. IE: seems to be working as intended.

The "I'm tired" thing I had in an earlier version was that, after I went through the popups and was about to sleep (before the timer part), the game would behave as if I'd blacked out from trying to run away, including punishment. Both times I have tried it with the latest version everything has worked allowing 3 and 7 hours of sleep/rest respectively. Only thing was that one time I was allowed to "sit" and a sitting cross-legged idle started but popped back to kneeling instead.... sleep timer still counted down and all that.

I haven't done the marks quest with Haelga and Svana for quite a while (assuming that's the one you mean) so it'll be fun to revisit (though Svana's a bit of a spitfire as an owner, I guess I can overlook that :) ).

Thanks much!

Hey Sky. Just tried out the latest version + dialogues. Haven't tried to get to dreamworld yet but giving the master gifts is working again and they take whatever gold you have at the time also, so that looks pretty good. I have an old CTD issue that has persisted across several builds of the mod. When sexlab asks if I want to use a nearby bed, I often CTD with a C++ error regardless of what answer I choose. This is most noticeable in Haelga's bunkhouse, perhaps as there are three levels all with beds. It just happened in Solitude blue palace which has a similar bed situation. I thought at first that the game wasn't able to decide which bed to pick until it occurred to me that I sometimes CTD when I say not to use one. Do you think this is SD+ related or should I trawl through the sexlab support thread?

I've been slutting and whoring in the Bunkhouse extensively for my most recent testing-playing, using and not using beds and got one of the CTDs you mention in several dozen instances. I get it most commonly when doing sex (via Romance or WorkingGirl) in the Riverwood trader myself, so I am pretty sure that it isn't to do with SD+.

Hope that helps.

I've been slutting and whoring in the Bunkhouse extensively for my most recent testing-playing, using and not using beds and got one of the CTDs you mention in several dozen instances. I get it most commonly when doing sex (via Romance or WorkingGirl) in the Riverwood trader myself, so I am pretty sure that it isn't to do with SD+.

Hope that helps.

It does I think. It means its almost certainly sexlab at fault so I'll head over to that thread and see what I can find out.

Cheers!

That's a SexLab issue... I am getting it with and without SD.

Why me? with doing things in between didn't bring my disposition down, but I kinda-sorta remembered others saying it had before.... likely I mis-remembered. IE: seems to be working as intended.

The "I'm tired" thing I had in an earlier version was that, after I went through the popups and was about to sleep (before the timer part), the game would behave as if I'd blacked out from trying to run away, including punishment. Both times I have tried it with the latest version everything has worked allowing 3 and 7 hours of sleep/rest respectively. Only thing was that one time I was allowed to "sit" and a sitting cross-legged idle started but popped back to kneeling instead.... sleep timer still counted down and all that.

I haven't done the marks quest with Haelga and Svana for quite a while (assuming that's the one you mean) so it'll be fun to revisit (though Svana's a bit of a spitfire as an owner, I guess I can overlook that :) ).

Thanks much!

What to look for is... once you are done with Haelga's quest, there is a chance Sanguine will ... treat you differently. 

It may take a few visits to Dreamworld to experience it. There isn't much about that yet but I will expand on it later.

Oh,.. and something similar should happen after A night to remember, depending on your gender preferences.

Meh.

Now that I made things more modular, it should be possible to add a new option in MCM to NEVER start the dreamworld quest.

You would just get the enslavement with the option to go to dreamworld manually by sleeping in front of the shrine.

It's just taking a long time to get there.

Edit: Done.

I added that feature.

It is untested yet, but it should be possible (in the next version) to experience enslavement without ever going to Dreamworld.

...and now my likelyhood of reinstalling has gone up 100fold. Thanks.

'Nother question though, for, well, anyone, not just you. Has anyone else had luck merging the SD+ plugins together via the MergePlugins 1.75 script for xEdit? Remember trying it before, but then the DLC add-ons weren't registering as being 'installed' in the MCM(though I didn't try to verify if they still actually worked or not)

I had managed to merge all of the MoreNastyCritters mods perfectly and have the DLC content properly register as installed(and work)simply by merging without renumbering formids and then using the CK to change the name of the .esps it checks for to the name of the new plugin; but have been unable to locate any similar check in SD+

Yes, I am an OCD load-order minimizing, plugin-merging whore.

:)

So far the newest version is working well in terms of enslavement and disposition but I noticed there are still some issues with the devices, and struggling, and crawling and maybe the debuffing?

The master now performs actions autonomously fairly regularly, and the train run included a randomer who was standing close to the scene :) I also for the first time got a "crawl like the slave you are" message when asked what the master wanted, which put my char on all fours while not moving and close to the master, but as my arms were bound there was no crawling animation. Is there an animation, or is it just an idle pose atm? After someone removed the arms binds, my char didn't adopt the all fours pose again, even when ordered to, and there was still no animation when moving. Is this working as intended or is there a crawling animation to come in the future?

Right at the beginning of the enslavement, I noticed that my char was walking very slowly, which i'm assuming is intentional (you feel sluggish and such) and could see a few debuffs in the right upper corner of the screen. But there were times when my char wouldn't move, or would walk agonizingly slowly for a period of about 5 seconds before returning to normal. It was after either a certain period of time OR until i was ordered to crawl that this stopped happening. A couple of times i also started struggling for no reason, which i don't have a problem with but was wondering whether it was intentional, and the struggling animation while standing still continues not to play for the entire duration.

Still these are all minor things and the core mechanics of the enslavement seem to work well again (so far). So thanks and good job :)

Just started a new save to test out the latest updates. Everything was going great..until I reloaded. The game thought I was updating SD+ and ended the enslavement, throwing away all my hard earned disposition D=

Since I seem to have so much bad luck getting there, could someone tell me what happens on the positive end of the spectrum? Are you released? Does it become possible to escape? Can you turn the Owner into a follower?

Just started a new save to test out the latest updates. Everything was going great..until I reloaded. The game thought I was updating SD+ and ended the enslavement, throwing away all my hard earned disposition D=

Since I seem to have so much bad luck getting there, could someone tell me what happens on the positive end of the spectrum? Are you released? Does it become possible to escape? Can you turn the Owner into a follower?

Did you get enslaved on that very first save?

It is possible that the version variable is not set properly on the very first run of the mod.

I will add that to the FAQ (do a first save, quit and reload to set up the version number properly).

It is possible that the version variable is not set properly on the very first run of the mod.

I will add that to the FAQ (do a first save, quit and reload to set up the version number properly).

Yep, went straight from creation to enslavement for testing purposes.

Yep, went straight from creation to enslavement for testing purposes.

Yeah the same happens to me when i make a new game. You have to wait till everything is installed, save it and then load that save. SD will then update, (as will devious devices and estrus chaurus) and then i usually wait again and save and load that game just to make sure there's no more mods inititalising.