Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

FWIW, I was able to go to dreamworld before the Sanguine quest at level 14 by sleeping at Haelga's bunkhouse. I don't think I tried anywhere else, but if other people are having stobor's issue that may be a temporary workaround.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently you tried this

So my brother has a boat that we go waterskiing and tubing on. We often bring friends and its a great time. He has a sign on the dash of the boat that says ''This boat runs on gas not thanks'' That always stuck with me as funny and smart. But i have to say it anyway! Thanks for working on this great mod, you bring joy to many of us crazy folks :D

Ok, installed SD+ 3.0.2 and now i have more problems then i had with 3.0.1. Right after enslavement i started to ask the owner every hour what he wants and at the beginning of the new day my level was at 0. I continued with asking him every hour what he wants, but at the same time he demands gold from me. I was at level 0, he had all my stuff and my hands were bound and even if i would have had gold i couldn't give it to him because there was no gift dialog. Then i started a new game and hoped that this was just sort of a "hiccup", but my next owner asked me right at the beginning for gold. Then i checked his needs and saw that every need except the need for punishment was already negative.

From my point of view version 3.0.1 was bug-free, the bugs which i saw at first had the reason in a incompatible Mod and after uninstalling that Mod SD 3.0.1 worked flawless.

This means that you fixed, from my point of view, non-existing bugs with SD 3.0.2.

Will check your latest patches and see if that fixes anything (for me).

Ok, installed SD+ 3.0.2 and now i have more problems then i had with 3.0.1. Right after enslavement i started to ask the owner every hour what he wants and at the beginning of the new day my level was at 0. I continued with asking him every hour what he wants, but at the same time he demands gold from me. I was at level 0, he had all my stuff and my hands were bound and even if i would have had gold i couldn't give it to him because there was no gift dialog. Then i started a new game and hoped that this was just sort of a "hiccup", but my next owner asked me right at the beginning for gold. Then i checked his needs and saw that every need except the need for punishment was already negative.

From my point of view version 3.0.1 was bug-free, the bugs which i saw at first had the reason in a incompatible Mod and after uninstalling that Mod SD 3.0.1 worked flawless.

This means that you fixed, from my point of view, non-existing bugs with SD 3.0.2.

Will check your latest patches and see if that fixes anything (for me).

Can you share a log with a few status updates from 'why me?'.

I am still working out a good balance.

3.0.1 was far from bug free in that department believe me.

Everything seems to be working pretty well for me with the new update, the only issue is giving gold to my master, there's "I have a gift for you" and I click that, and can give her food/items etc but not gold. Giving her items helps meet my gold quota but items are kinda finite when confined to a camp, but begging for gold isn't so a shame I can't figure it out. 

Everything seems to be working pretty well for me with the new update, the only issue is giving gold to my master, there's "I have a gift for you" and I click that, and can give her food/items etc but not gold. Giving her items helps meet my gold quota but items are kinda finite when confined to a camp, but begging for gold isn't so a shame I can't figure it out.

I think I know what the problem is.

I will try to have an update tonight.

-As far as I can tell, leash doesn't work. Her master wanders off her sight & nothing happened.

I can't help much with that - the leash system is working fine here so I will need more details about the context to reproduce this problem. Where were you enslaved? by which NPC? etc..

Dainty Sload Corsair. I noticed her master can teleport after the game said she's leashed though.

-There doesn't seem to be any way to have sex with other NPCs except the master. I noticed the debug said "Next!" & nothing happened until her master rapes her.

Just talk to other NPCs. 

NPCs from friendly factions to the master routinely grab my player character when wearing a collar. 

Hmm... the grabbing didn't happen to me. When she tried to talk to them, they only say "Shut up"

- Changelog talks about kneeling, I don't see it happening, is it an aggressive thing?

If you can't see kneeling, then enslavement wasn't complete. 

That can happen if you wear a collar from Devious Devices before getting enslaved (for example, a harness from Captured Dream).

The version I am about to publish improves that aspect and tries to remove collars and force an enslavement collar instead.

I don't use anything from Devious Devices, the only reason I even have it is because your mod needs it.

-Tried "Let me work for you" but the quest didn't start, so I don't know.

There is no 'Let me work for you' in SD+ (or there shouldn't be anymore). Are you sure you uninstalled SD Patches?

I install SD Patches via MO, I deleted it on MO. Oh I should've mentioned it's in "Please" from Dialogues

I kind of like the Sexlab Dialogues for making the master somewhat more unpredictable, but that's the only thing I like about this update.

Really... 44 issues closed, a dozen new features  in SD+ 3.0 and that's the only thing you like?

Well, because I never liked Jbezorg decision to change from kneel then offer self to a straightforward dialogue options. You fixed it. So why not? :D

@skyrimll - I'm currently experiencing a problem (possibly a bug), as the character transforms into a spriggan. At times she gets stuck on her knees and doesn't get up again even after the transformation has progressed (following a long time).

I'm running SD+ 3.0.2 (with current separate ESP) and SexLab Hormones 1.6.1.

When you're stuck on you're knees try jumping to fix it

Been testing the latest version since yesterday. I got to level 9 without seeing the option to offer the master a present, food, items, gold etc.. Howver, I was able to give presents to other members of the same faction who were present, just not the master. Not sure if that's working as intended? I have the latest SL dialogues as well.

:)

When i talk to master no dialogue comes up he just says random things but eventually it will give the option of Can i go but he just says stop asking stupid questions.

Same for me here with 302 and 302a. No interaction possible, except of the one mentioned above.

First enslavement on a new game. I am using 3.02a and RnD. I was enslaved by an Ice Mage and at the time of enslavement i was hungry. I had to wait several hours until the 'I'm so Hungry' option was available under 'Mistress?' option. I was given a filthy potato and at that point i was still hungry. After a few more animations the option to ask for more food was not there. Is it possible to give the player more food when asking? 

Another note i'm not sure if there is a way to turn this off in the MCM but the constant on screen display of 'Your collar makes you kneel' is a little immersion breaking. I should only need to see that message once or when the Owner says 'On you knees slave' for example.

When i talk to master no dialogue comes up he just says random things but eventually it will give the option of Can i go but he just says stop asking stupid questions.

Same for me here with 302 and 302a. No interaction possible, except of the one mentioned above.

Try this requirement for SD + Sexlab Dialogues

Anyone else experiencing a huge delay between the defeat and the start of the enslavement?

well it sometimes helps to press esc and wait just a sec for the scripts to catch up try that.

There is a difference with the general idea I have about how to calculate variables like disposition, and doing something that is actually playable.

If I go by my experience with Hormones, it took a few iterations before getting something stable.

Hang on for a while... it will take a few updates but it will work :)

I have a new version already updated. I just need to test it now.

anyones know how to earn your freedom from the falmer?

Easy.. You can't :)

what? mean i can't escape also? can we still join faction after submission?

You can't reason with them so you can't join their faction the usual way.

You can steal the master key, or kill your master, or find a way to run away. They will simply throw you away if they are too pissed off at you.

Eventually, Falmers will have their own scenario to join them and a quest to become a Queen of Chaurus.