Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

and the struggling animation while standing still continues not to play for the entire duration.

I get the same issue. We seem to be in the minority, however. Do you have any issues with the spriggan quest? There might be a DDI issue, but I'm stumped identifying it.

Has anyone else found a new mod incompatibilities? I am loathe to start disabling all my mods but that's where I'm headed.

When an NPC 'tries to rape me" they say the generic "you're naked quote" and I get message saying I'm going to get raped, but no matter what option I choose, my character just goes down and gets stripped of her clothes. No rape or anything. I can just jump and I'll be fine, then re-equip all the armor.

and the struggling animation while standing still continues not to play for the entire duration.

I get the same issue. We seem to be in the minority, however. Do you have any issues with the spriggan quest? There might be a DDI issue, but I'm stumped identifying it.

Has anyone else found a new mod incompatibilities? I am loathe to start disabling all my mods but that's where I'm headed.

I haven't actually tested the spriggan test out to be honest. I'm not a modder and don't really understand why it might be the case, but could it be script lag? I have FNIS sexy move and sometimes while running i switch to T-pose while everything else loads, before correcting itself. Could it be that the animation is interrupted a few times? My struggle animation sometimes plays out fully however, and the issue occurs when everything has been loaded for a while....so maybe not.

Heres my modlist if you think you might see a shared mod that might cause it.

Modlist:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+FNIS Patch

+Estrus Alternate Sounds - Luna

+UNP Nightingale Bikini Armor

+SLDialogues11b

+SD Cages 109

+Hermaeus

-KISS - Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak

-FNIS Patch w PCEA

-PC Exclusive Animation Path

+Tania the Hermit

+Skyrim Swimming Enemies

+Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version

+Eiries

+NewVampChainArmorReplacer

+Fluffus Minimus

+Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul

+ImmerSlave-0.9.3

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Estrus Chaurus v3.39

+EstrusForSkyrim

+Faction Crossbows

+Combined female armour mod

+Arachnophobia

+SexLab Amourous adventures

+SexLabGuildV666

-Slaverun

+hydra slavegirls 814

-Decorations for Slaverun

-Adult Toys Merchant - NSFW

+Solutions Patch

+SSolutionsv2

+xazPrisonOverhaul V031

+FNIS Sexy Move

+Succubus Armour UNPB

+Skyrim Hair Physics Project

+Horsemen - Mounted Combat Enhancement

+Deadly Dragons

+Dark Lillith for UNPB-BBP

+Dark Lillith for UNP

+Bouncy Bodices and Booties for UNP

-UNP BBP

+UNP HDT-PE BBP

+Succubus Race

+Death Alternative - Captured

+SDPlus302b

-DangerousNights1

+Draugr Rags Prison Replacer UNP UNPB CBBE and BBP Variants

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+mslDeviousCaptures 12.11.14

-mslDeviousCaptures2

+Deviously Cursed Loot 2.6

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UNP

-SkyrimBound

+Deviously Helpless 1.15d

+Devious Devices Expansion 09.12.2014

+HDT HighHeels System

-qayl 0 2 6 1

+Devious Devices for the Masses II

+DeviousDevices-Integration-2.8.3

+Devious Devices Assets 09.12.2014

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+Shlongs of Skyrim

+Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

-Nusbie

-SexLab Consequences

+Aroused

+PSQ Succu

+Sharlikrans Compatibility Patches

+MoreNastyCritters7 10

-MoreNastyCritters7 9

+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600

+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600

+A Quality World Map

+JaySuS Swords

+High Quality 3D Map

+Defeat

+SexLabFramework

-Animated Prostitution - Skyrim

-VioLens - A Killmove Mod

-Interesting NPCs

-Dynamic Loot

+Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0

+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures

+Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors

+The Eyes Of Beauty

+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UNP

+Selene by Neo

+Temptress Race

+DIMONIZED UNP female body

+Animated Dragon Wings

+Flying Mod Beta

+New Animation for Magic Casting

-Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Smithing Perks Overhaul

+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

+Clothing and Clutter Fixes

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Better Dynamic Snow

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

+Immersive Weapons

+Immersive Armors

+ApachiiSkyHair

+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+RaceMenu

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Creature Pack

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Spells

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+SkyUI

+HDT Physics Extensions

+SKSE Scripts

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks

+Cloaks of Skyrim

+Wyrmstooth

+Falskaar

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

I seem to have no trouble raising disposition now :)

Though I still can't raise the slavery level. After one or two days the dialogue options change once ( for example: from "Noo.. stop!" to "please don't hurt me" for plea) but after that the dialogue never changes anymore. After trying for a week (ingame week of course) I tried forcing it by setting the minimum slavery level to 4, but that didn't change anything unfortunately. 

Though I still can't raise the slavery level. After one or two days the dialogue options change once ( for example: from "Noo.. stop!" to "please don't hurt me" for plea) but after that the dialogue never changes anymore. After trying for a week (ingame week of course) I tried forcing it by setting the minimum slavery level to 4, but that didn't change anything unfortunately. 

The rate is, I think, connected to the slavery exposure setting (mine is still at default though, so not at all sure).

However, in my Svana servitude I got a couple of differet popups at the start of a new day aside from the owner disposition one.

I don't remember the first two, longer ones, but the third was something like "Face it, you are born to be a slave." I decided to ask to be let go instead of seeing how long it would take to push that more. Also, when you get the "new day as a slave" disposition popup you will, when your slave level goes up get a little bit of a glowie-sparklie buff light on your pc. At least, I assume that's what that was. But, like you, I only got one change in dialog options other than when I became able to ask to be released.

Hope that helps

The rate is, I think, connected to the slavery exposure setting (mine is still at default though, so not at all sure).

However, in my Svana servitude I got a couple of differet popups at the start of a new day aside from the owner disposition one.

I don't remember the first two, longer ones, but the third was something like "Face it, you are born to be a slave." I decided to ask to be let go instead of seeing how long it would take to push that more. Also, when you get the "new day as a slave" disposition popup you will, when your slave level goes up get a little bit of a glowie-sparklie buff light on your pc. At least, I assume that's what that was. But, like you, I only got one change in dialog options other than when I became able to ask to be released.

Hope that helps

For now, the only indications of level change are those popups when you change level, slavery level value in the logs and some changes in dialogue topics.

I will expand on that later on (I have a full dialogue tree planned for each slavery level... check out the second post of Dialogues for an idea of how it may evolve).

The glowing light has nothing to do with changing levels... you received something else. Maybe a disease? :)

Something I noticed. Doesn't cause any issues but was still kinda of weird.

Enslaved with "shackles? maybe" regardless of what they are called I had my arms bound behind my back.

Mistress forced me to dance.

Because of the arms being locked behind back The dance animation did not start.

Although the mistress and a random npc still took there turns at the point when the dance would have ended.

I just stood there for a minute.

When giving gifts through Dialogues, I think sometimes Gift of Charity is implied. That can create a glowing effect, which for awhile I mistook as a sign I was doing something right.

Now that SD+ is in a slightly more stable place, I am going to take a step back and really focus the rest of the month on the Sisterhood of Dibella.

I will be probably making small updates to Dialogues and SD+ as I come across things during my test of the sisters, but don't expect any significant update soon (unless of course someone uncovers something critical).

Now that SD+ is in a slightly more stable place, I am going to take a step back and really focus the rest of the month on the Sisterhood of Dibella.

I will be probably making small updates to Dialogues and SD+ as I come across things during my test of the sisters, but don't expect any significant update soon (unless of course someone uncovers something critical).

Dont worry yourself too much, the new update will keep us busy, and honestly I have been hoping for a return to Sisterhood, so I look forward to anything you plan with that.

Again, thanks for all the hard work ^.^

Huzzah, huzzah!  Can't wait for the next Sisterhood of Dibella update! 

Really, really great work on SD, Skyrimll.  Personally, I absolutely love it. 

3.02b is out with these updates:

- Fixed: Calculations of master disposition, goals, gold and food counts.
- Fixed: missing lockpicking penalties when wearing cuffs
- Fixed: Maintenance script breaking Dream quest

An update to Dialogues will follow shortly.

Hey SkyrimII

I am testing 3.02b, I placed this over 3.02 and just continued the save that was using 3.02. The gold transfer works when gifting an item, but I have discovered an odd bug along with it. It would seem that whenever you have sex with your master they say "Good slave keep it coming" and from checking via the console, it seems to add 100 gold to that tally everytime, even though I had 0.

Are you using any prostitution mod?

The message appears only when you receive gold, so if it happens after sex, that means something is giving you gold after sex and the master receive an item in their inventory. This could happen for example with a female owner + a strap on + gold after sex.

I just added a fix on my end to make sure the source container is the slave when checking for food or gold in the master.

Yeah I'm using Jobs of Skyrim which has prostitution in it for the player, hmm.

3.02b is out with these updates:

- Fixed: Calculations of master disposition, goals, gold and food counts.
- Fixed: missing lockpicking penalties when wearing cuffs
- Fixed: Maintenance script breaking Dream quest

An update to Dialogues will follow shortly.

Hey SkyrimII

I am testing 3.02b, I placed this over 3.02 and just continued the save that was using 3.02. The gold transfer works when gifting an item, but I have discovered an odd bug along with it. It would seem that whenever you have sex with your master they say "Good slave keep it coming" and from checking via the console, it seems to add 100 gold to that tally everytime, even though I had 0.

Are you using any prostitution mod?

The message appears only when you receive gold, so if it happens after sex, that means something is giving you gold after sex and the master receive an item in their inventory. This could happen for example with a female owner + a strap on + gold after sex.

I just added a fix on my end to make sure the source container is the slave when checking for food or gold in the master.

Yeah I'm using Jobs of Skyrim which has prostitution in it for the player, hmm.

Okay so I went through and disabled Jobs of Skyrim and MF_Prostitution, didn't fix it. Also tried a new game but it still happens there (thought maybe needed a fresh install). I mean apart from that the only mods I have that interact with Sexlab are SexlabAroused, SLDialogues, Prison Overhaul, and SD+. So I'm a little bit stumped, but clearly something is causing it. I'll just have to disable things one at a time until it's fixed.

Edit: Okay I figured out the cause, it appears to be the strap on from the sexlab menu, If I disable "Females wear strap-ons" then it doesn't happen, so yeah you were right I think, but I am unsure why it's happening. Is anyone else getting this? I guess it's seeing the strap-on as a gift from the player and adding it's gold worth to the tally. When I said 100 that was just an estimate, it's actually more like 60 but may vary. Maybe it can be excluded as a valid item by changing keywords or something? 

2nd Edit: As usual the problem isn't with the program, but with the imperfect thing sitting inbetween the keyboard and the chair :P. When I mentioned the keywords it got me thinking and reminded me about my bashed patch. When I upgraded to 3.0.2b I forgot to rebuild my Bash Patch, which is loaded at the end, so even though SD+ was loaded after Zaz/sexlab the patch would then be loaded and put it back so there you go, bish bash bosh. Ah well, at least my mistake might help someone else out if they do something similar.

Thanks for the help anyways SkyrimII :)

Just finished the first enslavement, everything is fine. The only problem is that the PC can't visit the Dreamworld, the bed in front of the shrine is just a normal bed. Even after i used "setstage _SD_dream 10" in the console i got only the message that Sanguine gives a welcome to the PC, but nothing else happens. I guess switching from SD 3.0.2a to SD 3.0.2b during a running game wasn't the best idea^^

Hi! Sorry if the question was already posted, but, since the update (3.0.1), my master won't talk to me, and I don't have a gag in my mouth... do you have the same problem ? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I see my SD+ mod won't update... I click on Start he mod and... 10 min. later, the mod don't update... I don't know what to do to fix it.

Always...always clean save...

Well... I already make 5 cleans saves... same point, my master won't talk to me except for: "Do you need some help?"... I'm totally lost

Just a couple of small issues.  Should also note that I updated the mod within a game, this is not based on a new start.  I did follow the instructions.

No dancing animation.  I get the message the character is dancing just no animation.  I have another mod and the dancing animation plays so I'm not sure why it doesn't here.

Master does not feed slave.  I get the message of feeding but the food/skooma goes into inventory and is not eaten.  I use the mod Eat, Drink, Sleep.

The voice gets changed to "Random" in Sexlab rather than my preferred choice.

Frequently the master will state, "Let's put that ass to work" and nothing happens.  Don't know if something is supposed to happen or if that phrase is just for atmosphere.

That's about what I remember at the moment.  I know you are moving onto Dibella right now and my issues seem to be only happening to me and aren't a big deal but if there is a way to get some help on the voice, dancing and eating I would appreciate the advice.

That's happening to me as well, i've removed all the voicepacks I was using and it happens with the vanilla voices as well.

The new version runs just fine! Good Job.

The only issue I had is with the struggle animation which starts then blocks, then start again etc... after returning from dreamworld with spectral gear the struggling is fine.

Let me know if you find a solution for this, it's driving me bonkers trying to track it down.  It only happens while enslaved, all other struggling seems to work fine.

By itself it's no big deal, but skyrimll thinks that the spriggan body armor failing to unequip might be related, and that's a bit of a game breaker at lower levels.

That's happening to me as well, i've removed all the voicepacks I was using and it happens with the vanilla voices as well.

I have the same problem, and I haven't used any voice pack

But in my game it seems to only happen when I load a savegame, when I use the autosave the voice doesn't change to random

Though that might just be me, but a fix for that would be nice

And the Sanguines artifact option seems to have dissapeard from the menu

And if you set gender restrictions to "no" then Sanguine is always a woman in the dreamworld, setting it to "opposite only" then Sanguine is a male

There was no option to choose when I entered the dreamworld, but I might have mis interpreted how that was supposed to work

P.s. I'm not quite sure this mod causes the voice problem, I seem to remember some sort of voice option with a previous version of Devious Devices, wich is no longer there in the 283 version, so the problem might be in that mod

The sanguine artifact option has been repurposed into the option to delay auto start after A night to remember.

I never paid attention to the voice selection but I can't think of a reason why SD would change that.

As for the issue with dreamworld, if the latest version didn't fix it for you, you may have to try the uninstall/cleanup and reinstall procedure.

Hi Skyrimll. I have one question. How do Ddevices interact with SL animations?

I've tried the first stage of enslavement and it looks like DD is blocking most of the animation... basically allowing only the ones for which there is a bondage animation. 
Isn't the owner supposed to "remove" the bindings during sex to allow a greater range of animations?