Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I have noticed an odd thing since using the 3+version:

whenever I load a save the PC voice in SexLab is reset to Random.

I have no idea why this would be related to SD or Dialogs, but that's the only correlation I can come up with.

Yes!  Ive noticed that too.  Im getting all these little non game breaking bugs (except for the spriggans, i need to avoid them)

Not in a position to grab a log atm, but every single NPC is giving me a "not my problem" response when I try the 'need a strong hand to guide me' answer. Am I missing something painfully obvious w/ that dialogue option? Some stat/gear/status prereq?

Edit: After another dozen attempts I finally found an NPC with the right morality, I guess.

I have no idea why this would be related to SD or Dialogs, but that's the only correlation I can come up with.

Yes!  Ive noticed that too.  Im getting all these little non game breaking bugs (except for the spriggans, i need to avoid them)

My voice registry is not having any issues.

But I and using FemaleEliz or whatever it is from nusbie voice pack.

Perhaps that issue is only with the main SL voices?

I am not getting to many bugs myself. mainly the dreamworld bugs.

I am only using the main SL voices so that may be.

I don't seem to have many bugs really, myself, nor the dreamworld issues so far. It is far from a big issue, but, since I don't really know much about these things, thought I'd mention it in case it was related to or helped figure out some of the more major issues folks are having.

I am only using the main SL voices so that may be.

I don't seem to have many bugs really, myself, nor the dreamworld issues so far. It is far from a big issue, but, since I don't really know much about these things, thought I'd mention it in case it was related to or helped figure out some of the more major issues folks are having.

I've gotten it both with the main SL voices and with a voice pack.  Not Nusbie's, the name eludes me at the moment.

Skyrimll, have you by any chance tried the new "more devious quests" mod?

The devious worker quests there are imho very well done, this might make a nice soft dependency for SD+. Once you are trusted enough your master could give you such tasks too. Especially the nonsexual tasks there could add nice variation when you have to milk cows or clean stuff.

I started a new playthrough to try it out and got the "if you don't get sanguine is watching message after this type.... in console" after reloading for the 1st time. I did so, but now I got two questions:

1. I didn't get the same message when reloading again later. Does this mean I wont have to again or just that I didn't get the popup this time? I didn't get Sanguide is watching after my 2nd reload if that is relevant.

2. Given that I'd like to test if the dreamworld part is working for me. What's the quickest way to do that? I'm still in the first village after Helgen. Getting myself enslaved would be obvious, but what then? Tried killing myself already, but DAYMOYL prevented me from dying after falling and just sent me to bleedout.

Ok, i changed the settings now so the chances for being enslaved are 0%, because after 10 new games (10 times making the settings) it has become simply frustrating. With these 10 games i never ever even reached level 1 disposition, level 0 was the highest, if i reached level 0 from that point on there was only one direction for the disposition level...to the negative, no matter what i did. I don't know, maybe i did something wrong, maybe using 'T' to speed things up fucked up the game. Of course i will install and test any new version (after all i still love this Mod :) )

With level -1, 0 and even 1 (if i ever reach that level) i can't do so much wrong, i can only ask the owner what he wants (and then let him use the body of the PC). If this behavior has a positive outcome in the first day and the same behavior has a negative outcome on the second day....and you can't change your behavior, because its the only thing which you can do at this level, so you can only watch and see yourself "losing" and you have no chance to prevent that from happening.

Uninstall, script clean, and reinstall had precisely the same result as installing the mod on a save that had never previously seen SD+: the _SD_Dream quest tried to reset on the next game load, and got stuck.

Thanks for testing.

I will publish a new update before bed tonight.

I got delayed after my sexlab got trashed from an attempt at cleaning up old animations for creatures.

I've tested out the newest version a bit and found a few things and have a few questions.

- Is asking "Why Me?" supposed to lower your disposition by 1 every time you ask it? That's what has happened to me everytime i've asked it.

- How do you ever crawl? Like on all fours? The collar forces me to my knees whenever the master is close, but only if i have the arm cuffs binding me. When the arm cuffs are off my char never kneels.

- I've finally witnessed the trust levelling system in action, compared to the previous version where it didn't ever trigger for me. However it needs balancing, i ran away 3 times and yet i then was required to find gold for the master.

- Are other people ever getting random autonomous interactions eg. sex scenes from people around the master, or even the master? I seem to have to be the one to initiate everything, i've never had any of them take advantage just by their own will.

- During whipping scenes sometimes my character starts struggling with binds in the middle, without any input from me. Also the master doesn't unequip the whip until he starts a task like alchemy or forging.

- Since installing SD+ i've noticed quite a few issues with being attacked. For example after i got enslaved my master died (by walking out of the orc encampment and being attacked by wolves, insta death cause of PSQ succubus draining his health to almost 0) and everything seemed to be attacking me fine. I went back into the encampment and died and got the "sanguine pulls you back to his lap" thing, but didn't actually go to dreamworld. Everyone around me was happy and left me alone until i attacked them.

The yielding mechanic i.e. the orcs says "Pay 40 gold or face death" happens just at the beginning of bleedout, and sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. This was the same with the city guard. Basically the yield/surrender system somehow got screwed up amidst all my dying. After this, wolves, forsworn, and everyone who should attack me were neutral towards me; i punch them once and they would draw a weapon then immediately be healed to full health and then sheathe their weapon. 2 quick punches causes them and their friends to attack me. Something to note is that im using the Succubus race mod as well as PSQ, and have ticked "aggression when transformed", so a combination of things might be mucking up enemy recognition.

This is all quite vague however, so i'll try and see if i can replicate and post a log tomorrow. Bear in mind though that succubus race worked very stably with all my other installed mods until i installed SD+3, and also deviously helpless.

- Are other people ever getting random autonomous interactions eg. sex scenes from people around the master, or even the master? I seem to have to be the one to initiate everything, i've never had any of them take advantage just by their own will.

- During whipping scenes sometimes my character starts struggling with binds in the middle, without any input from me. Also the master doesn't unequip the whip until he starts a task like alchemy or forging.

I have had owners initiate sex scenes pretty often.

I have had the struggling while whipping happen, but assumed it was a DD animation firing.... it didn't seem to break anything so I just thought of it as "writhing"

Hope that helps a bit.

Are Coveted and Gold for the Wicked working?

I haven't seen either: the old dialog option related to GftW (which may be part of the version change); nor have I had an instance of Coveted-style events, even after raising the chance to 99 and running around town naked for a while just to see if I could get it to trigger.

I know these are side issues, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem as others: I can't seem to get my master's disposition up. I know there's a gold / food quota I have to meet in order to keep it up, but without a gift option, I don't seem to be able to do so.

I went back and made sure I had the latest version of SexLab Dialogues (hereon referred to as SLD), even went as far as to redownload, reinstall, etc. I ended up opening it up in the creation kit and saw a condition for all of the gift responses: "GetIsAliasRef Alias: _SLD_humanMasterRef == 0." Could this be the problem?

I know at the end of the support thread, you posted that you made a small update to SLD to bring back the gift menu when enslaved, but is the master also supposed to have it? It doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious. I suppose I'll just have to wait for tonight's update.

After this, wolves, forsworn, and everyone who should attack me were neutral towards me; i punch them once and they would draw a weapon then immediately be healed to full health and then sheathe their weapon. 2 quick punches causes them and their friends to attack me. Something to note is that im using the Succubus race mod as well as PSQ, and have ticked "aggression when transformed", so a combination of things might be mucking up enemy recognition.

I just experienced exactly this problem (Certain enemies won't attack, heal to full health if attacked, begin fighting with enough quick hits) on a profile without PSQ, SD+, or Dialogues. I think this may be a bug with DA 6.0

After this, wolves, forsworn, and everyone who should attack me were neutral towards me; i punch them once and they would draw a weapon then immediately be healed to full health and then sheathe their weapon. 2 quick punches causes them and their friends to attack me. Something to note is that im using the Succubus race mod as well as PSQ, and have ticked "aggression when transformed", so a combination of things might be mucking up enemy recognition.

I just experienced exactly this problem (Certain enemies won't attack, heal to full health if attacked, begin fighting with enough quick hits) on a profile without PSQ, SD+, or Dialogues. I think this may be a bug with DA 6.0

I don't think it has anything to do with PSQ aggression, it might be just PSQ. I think its  something else entirely.

Hi.. I've installed 302a and I clashed in exactly the same problem. I had the "Sanguine on your lap" message previously.

But, to be honest, the same issue happened sometimes also with the previous SD+.
Looks like there is a faction issue and the enemies see you as friendly until you hit them repeatedly 

3.02b is out with these updates:

- Fixed: Calculations of master disposition, goals, gold and food counts.
- Fixed: missing lockpicking penalties when wearing cuffs
- Fixed: Maintenance script breaking Dream quest

An update to Dialogues will follow shortly.

YAY :)

Will download and install it and my first try will be made with a running game^^