Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I have the "can you spare a few coins" dialog too, no matter if i wear a collar or not and no matter if i have 1 Gold, 100 Gold or 100.000 Gold, but the "let's see how good a slave you are"  reaction i get only if i wear a collar while being not enslaved.

Sometimes it happened to me that i tried to gift my Master something and got a reaction like i had started the "can you spare a few coins" dialog (will add a screenshot). If that happened i had to try 5 or 6 times to gift something until my Owner accepted the gift.

attachicon.gifScreenShot70.jpg

'Can you spare a few coins' is always on.

The responses depend on the morality and assistance of the NPC, and what the player is wearing (naked or poor clothing).

If it is too confusing to let it visible all the time, I can hide it when it is not viable.

I will check the response to the gifting topic.

Umm, sorry if this has already been posted but ive been away from SD+ for a few days. Ive just installed the new version and latest dialogues. Master is asking for food but the "I have a gift for you" option went away after I was enslaved so I cant work out how to give stuff to her. Have I done something stupid whilst installing? I just started using Mod organizer and it was all going so well until I got stumped with this lol :s

Does the nexus mod Give Gifts to Anyone conflict with the new version? I have two "I have a gift for you" dialog options.

You can remove Give Gifts to Anyone. The gift system in Dialogues is very comparable, including the random gift of Charity.

Do the different kneeling postures (from doubled over to more or less upright) indicate owner disposition? I thought that they did in the past but they seem not to correlate with disposition points.

They do indirectly. As you talk to your master with 'What do you want', some answers force you to crawl based on your behavior.

I am using Dangerous Nights and have had instances where, upon arriving in Dreamworld I am engaged in DN "rapes" with Alicias and captive dremora, which is kind of neat imo.

Dangerous Nights introduces an issue when you are wearing Devious Devices. It forcibly removes items you are wearing instead of respecting SL preferences with the StripActor functions. I placed a request to the owner of Dangerous Nights to fix that... we will see how that goes.

Does Sanguine sometimes whip/punish now? Only had it once and that save went haywire so I was curious.

Yep.. he does.

Eventually, he will do much more.

I do like the plan that you will not be able to remove the collar yourself because of the npc reactions to "a runaway slave" .. kudos

I am not getting to play/test extensively, and am still uncovering delights in the new version. Many many thanks.

That's a nice and simple leash system you implemented in this version. I've never had any issues with your mod.

I have some suggestions, though since you just released this new version, I guess you might not want to work on changes for a while.

You could make the captor move around the map to some determined locations, where he will find other members of his own faction and spend some time there, like a day or two, and then move on again to another such location, sleeping at night in bedrolls.

Moving around can open up some possibilities. Captor might force the pc into prostitution, might sell her, might even trade her for other slaves or even stuff like weapons and equipment. They might get randomly involved into a fight and be killed, but depending on who killed them, they might just take the pc as their own slave or they might free her and even help her with food and clothes, similarly to some of DA's blackout outcomes. Maybe if the killer of the pc's captor is female the chances of helping out can be set as bigger.

Some of these ideas are hard to implement but I am looking into making masters more mobile, especially those who enslave you outdoors.

Beeing female and soulgem oven added the possibility of "baking" soul gems instead of giving birth, so you maybe could add something to make necromancers and vampires try to use the pc for that purpose.

Or falmers that want to use their captive to give birth to more chauruses integrating it with Estrus Chaurus, since falmer enslavement already is a part of the mod.

Also maybe new scenarios for possible slavery, more of the type that the pc doesn't need to go out and risk herself purposefully to get into, for example, if her kill count of a certain faction is too high, it might trigger the thug surprise attack that you get after you rob a shop. I don't know how reputation works with factions though.

That kind of enhancement is already planned now that I have rebuilt the foundations of the mod into something more configurable.

I am also planning to work on location based slavery, where you would have to work for a while to earn your way out, like in a mill, a mine or in a guards barracks.

Sanguine's not interacting much with the game as it is now besides the dreamworld, which I'm not a big fan of to be honest, one idea could be create an actual Sanguine followers faction, who will not only enslave people, but will take them to places where they can secretly practce all the Sanguine's debauchery that they like.

I have bigger plans for Sanguine next year.

I found that wearing a cuff leather (arms) before being enslaved with iron cuff broke the restreint process. Just had to remove it and everything works fine, except disposition.

That should be fixed in the latest update.

Also i think that it's too easy to pickpocket the master key 91% chance. Wearing cuffs i think it should be imossible to pickpocket at all. Otherwise great update.

I have something in the to-do list about that. Thanks for the feedback.

One thing I noticed with all the spriggan madness is that taproots have become very rare indeed. I have a stockpile of spriggan armor pieces (any and all of which seem to trigger spriggan enslavement when equipped so I don't think they work as armor now unless I'm missing something here). Any possibility the spriggan armor pieces can be made independent of the taproot you normally get for defeating a spriggan?

I added it to the list. Thanks.

-edit-

Also wanted to ask, if the collar is going to be made so the player can't remove it, are people going to be a little more helpful when the player asks for help? Currently 100% of the npcs I've asked refuse to help, even high morality, high disposition, and high ranked people who quite frankly can do what they wish and have no need to fear reprisals from some random bandit slaver.

Collars are already easier to remove.

You need to talk to people with the right skills and tools for the job - smiths, court wizards, mill workers.

They will do it for some gold.

Umm, sorry if this has already been posted but ive been away from SD+ for a few days. Ive just installed the new version and latest dialogues. Master is asking for food but the "I have a gift for you" option went away after I was enslaved so I cant work out how to give stuff to her. Have I done something stupid whilst installing? I just started using Mod organizer and it was all going so well until I got stumped with this lol :s

I removed the plain gift option when talking to the master.

Your master should offer you the opportunity to give him a gift at level 2 or 3. I can't remember. You should find it under the 'Master?' menu.

I wasn't able to properly test it yet so it is possible that part still needs work.

Just tried the new version, but the issues I had previous persist:

- Animation stuttering while enslaved, struggle works fine if not enslaved.  

- Spriggan body does not unequip on quest completion, and I can't remove it even with the console.

That's weird... it really feels like you are not using Devious Devices Integration 2.8.3.

Both of these issues were in DDi before the update and should be gone now.

I removed the plain gift option when talking to the master.

Your master should offer you the opportunity to give him a gift at level 2 or 3. I can't remember. You should find it under the 'Master?' menu.

I wasn't able to properly test it yet so it is possible that part still needs work.

Ok, thanks bro. I'll load up the game and go tell the master to stfu until I get a couple of levels. What could go wrong?

- Spriggan body does not unequip on quest completion, and I can't remove it even with the console.

That's weird... it really feels like you are not using Devious Devices Integration 2.8.3.

Yeah, i've downloaded it twice, moved it around in the load priority and load order, nada.  I saw one other person had the same exact spriggan issue, where the dialog that comes up (touch it or carry on) and nothing happens for either choice, with the exception of another notification where you put the belt on.

Guest Long John

@skyrimll - Is it possible please for the "trip event" when transforming into a spriggan to state something different from the following:

"You trip over on the bulky leg cuffs".

The alternative maybe being:

"You trip over as your not used to your new feet yet."

@skyrimll - Is it possible please for the "trip event" when transforming into a spriggan to state something different from the following:

"You trip over on the bulky leg cuffs".

The alternative maybe being:

"You trip over as your not used to your new feet yet."

That's already planned. Thanks.

I have to fully customize all scripts and messages from custom devices.

Guest Long John

@skyrimll - Could a helmet devious device back of spriggan head textured and/or meshed (similar to vanilla) be please created. Equipped during an additional transformation stage.

Also could a body piece which covers the front and back please be created (textured similar to vanilla)?

The full covering piece would also be equipped during a rapid swapping action through a boolean swapping variable (b_sde_spriggan_fullt_transform_swap) which also occurs during an additional transformation stage..

For the animation tried the following:

- Got enslaved, tab to bring up the context menu, selected struggle.  Animation starts then immediately stops

- Killed the owner via console, enslavement quest ends and restraints remain

- tab to bring up context menu, selected struggle.  Animations play fine.  

Could this have something to do with the script that forces kneeling (as I assume it's always checking, but what do I know)

EDIT: If i hit tab while moving (and enslaved), the animations also play fine

@skyrimll - Could a helmet devious device back of spriggan head textured and/or meshed (similar to vanilla) be please created. Equipped during an additional transformation stage.

Also could a body piece which covers the front and back please be created (textured similar to vanilla)?

The full covering piece would also be equipped during a rapid swapping action through a boolean swapping variable (b_sde_spriggan_fullt_transform_swap) which also occurs during an additional transformation stage..

Short answer - no.

Long answer - I don't have the time or the skill set to learn modeling and sculpting of new meshes for armor.

If someone comes up with the right models, I will be glad to add them though.

An alternative I have been thinking about is to transform the player into a true spriggan if the player is exposed to the roots for too long.

Guest Long John

@skyrimll - In that case could a clone of the Spriggan creature be please created (only it is a custom race using vanilla resources) - would require Racial Compatibility (a custom race compatibility mod on Nexus). The player would be swapped to that race silently in the background by a script.

A maintenance script would be required and/or a blocker for the face sculptor (as well as similar features). A boolean variable would be needed to allow an unequip (of spriggan armor) without any form of key and then the maintenance script would switch the player to the custom spriggan race (SDE_spriggan). Once switched the script would poll every so often (configurable in MCM) that the user is still a Spriggan while appropriate.

If you wish for them to be able to transform back a record of the original character will be required for the script to be able to transform (switch) them back.

Alternatively if you wish for them to remain a full spriggan in definitely it would just require keeping the player character as the custom race.

@skyrimll

You commented on possibly hiding "can you spare some coins"

I had a thought earlier when I clicked it for the sake of clicking it and the guy told me to get a job.

Instead of hiding it you could just extend the "get a job" to "get a job, I hear innkeepers are offering well paid work"

Basically a virtual tie in to radiant prostitution, you don't need to actually link it or anything.

It would just be a bit of added flavor. Plus that mod is a great way to gain septims early on anyway.

Short answer - no.

Long answer - I don't have the time or the skill set to learn modeling and sculpting of new meshes for armor.

If someone comes up with the right models, I will be glad to add them though.

An alternative I have been thinking about is to transform the player into a true spriggan if the player is exposed to the roots for too long.

The Sacrificial Spriggan mod has a helmet/head piece, maybe the mod owner (Stobor) would be willing to share?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30108-sacrificial-spriggan-jul-3-2014/

I'm having trouble keeping the master happy. I've experimented a few times by getting captured in a bandit-infested keep, and his disposition always seems to slide downwards. This is in spite of quite a lot of sex. I try handing over food items, but there are only so many within the keep, and I try handing over mead and valuables. Also, he usually just tells me to get lost.

What does the bag symbol that appears in the corner mean?

I'm having trouble keeping the master happy. I've experimented a few times by getting captured in a bandit-infested keep, and his disposition always seems to slide downwards. This is in spite of quite a lot of sex. I try handing over food items, but there are only so many within the keep, and I try handing over mead and valuables. Also, he usually just tells me to get lost.

The trick is, if you happen to find a sadistic owner, insulting them might make them happy. It may sound weird but they have a need to punish you.

Since this is a new version of Sanguine's Debachery (3.02), do I have to uninstall Inte's SD patch when updgrading from version 2.044 , or do I leave it in?

Nope those patches dont work with SD 3.00 and up. Since most of those feautures are already in sd 3. So you have to remove the patches and all the files with it. You should problaby read the first post about upgrade and what mods you need and works since the requirements have changed,

The trick is, if you happen to find a sadistic owner, insulting them might make them happy. It may sound weird but they have a need to punish you.

I tried that, but I still mostly got rebuked when trying to offer gifts, or sent to a cage for an extended period and the approval always dropped.