Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

mmm, I consistently cant end the enslaved quest by stealing the master key and killing the master. I tried with several master (vanilla bandit, forsworn) and each and everytime the quest didnt update.

buying the freedom doesnt work either, the master just take the gold / items and I stay enslaved.

I have to reload and free myself by escaping/running, thats the only way that work ok.

What happens if you kill the master first and then pick up his key?

I havent found yet how to kill the master, since I cant take weapons. I tried reverse-pickpocketing poison on him, but I had not enough poison to kill him and it only made him hostile and that probably messed everything.

and now even by escaping the quest doesnt end :( so im fully stuck, bah

You can lure you master into a trap, or next to Giants... or a bear... or sabre cat.

I was enslaved to someone in Swindler's Den a couple of days ago... I marched him under the waterfall right in front of that band of Alikr. They swarmed him, killed him and then fanned out throughout the cave and killed every bandit there.

Hilarity ensued,

You can lure you master into a trap, or next to Giants... or a bear... or sabre cat.

I was enslaved to someone in Swindler's Den a couple of days ago... I marched him under the waterfall right in front of that band of Alikr. They swarmed him, killed him and then fanned out throughout the cave and killed every bandit there.

Hilarity ensued,

ah yes, indirectly of course, I should have thought about that (and you even wrote about that on the mod front page)

I will try

Hilarity ensued,

ah yes, indirectly of course, I should have thought about that (and you even wrote about that on the mod front page)

I will try

so, apparently nobody give a flying fuck about the foresworn I had as master, I could walk inside Marakath or Whiterun, as if it was normal for a foresworn to be there ....

then, after walking I dont know how many time and NOT being able to find any bear or sabercat, while it's usually IMPOSSIBLE to walk 100m without find at least a dozen nest of bears (w t f), I finally decided to summon a sabercar using the console.

the sabercat killed the master, I recoverd the master key, freed myself of the restrain, and, sadely, the quest didnt end correctly, so all that for nothing.

edit: I found a bear near the place where I got enslaved, the bear killed the master, I recovered the key and the quest did not end correctly (at least it's coherent with my previous try)

I will just reload before getting enslaved, and I fear, giving up to SD+ till the new version is out.

So, sometimes people when you are a slave say "Out without a leash, dog?" 

I think that leashes should be added, making it so instead of your master chasing after you when you move around, you literally really are, stuck with your master. 

And then you would end up spending hours not going anywhere or doing anything because the NPC Master has a brain the size of a small rock :)

This is why I removed the leash that used to be in the mod and made the master follow you around instead. I spent too much time trying to wiggle my way out of a dull NPC.

Perhaps for some future version you can have an dedicated set of special "owner" NPCs. The player can be sold by the random NPC owner to one of these specials, perhaps with some prodding from the PC. Then the special owner could leash the PC part time or full time, depending on what seems to work best given the owner is running with the Small Rock CPU in his brain. :P

Well, if I am dreaming, I can also dream of some checkboxes in MCM to help determine the characteristics of the special owners. Help guide the PC to the owner they (or maybe just their player) is dreaming of.

I think that leashes should be added, making it so instead of your master chasing after you when you move around, you literally really are, stuck with your master. 

And then you would end up spending hours not going anywhere or doing anything because the NPC Master has a brain the size of a small rock :)

This is why I removed the leash that used to be in the mod and made the master follow you around instead. I spent too much time trying to wiggle my way out of a dull NPC.

Perhaps for some future version you can have an dedicated set of special "owner" NPCs. The player can be sold by the random NPC owner to one of these specials, perhaps with some prodding from the PC. Then the special owner could leash the PC part time or full time, depending on what seems to work best given the owner is running with the Small Rock CPU in his brain. :P

Well, if I am dreaming, I can also dream of some checkboxes in MCM to help determine the characteristics of the special owners. Help guide the PC to the owner they (or maybe just their player) is dreaming of.

Maybe the PC can be sold to a Owner in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30225-wipslave-town-a-player-slavery-mod/ . This way SD+ wouldn't need to care about making the Owner do something and the PC wouldn't sit on her ass most of the time ;)

Maybe the PC can be sold to a Owner in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30225-wipslave-town-a-player-slavery-mod/ . This way SD+ wouldn't need to care about making the Owner do something and the PC wouldn't sit on her ass most of the time ;)

That would probably require setting slave town as a dependency of SD+. Would require changes on both mods to allow for the sale, unless SkyrimII just overrides the other slavery mod and have the new owner just use the SD+ owner scripts. But that would defeat the purpose of selling the PC to slave town. Certainly not something that can be done in the short term, not in the least that slave town is still very much WIP and doesn't have a way for the PC to escape yet. Sanguine would not be happy with the PC permanently becoming someone else's property I suspect.

Long term would require the mod authors working together. Opening up the possibility the SD+ could skip past the slave town start quest, and drop the PC off into slave town correctly with all quests intact would require some work. It would also lock that section of the slave town mod down and limit what the author could do with it without breaking SD+ integration. And making it all work without having one mod become a dependency of another would be quite a challenge.

Perhaps the best way to accomplish something like that would be to develop an independent player-slave framework for all player slave mods to plug into and interact with. Something like Aroused, but for player slavery rather than arousal.

Well, i doesn't meant exactly THAT Mod. At the moment the PC as slave has nothing to do (except rising his/her butt if his/her Owner wants to use them) and i imagine that overwriting the schedule of already existing NPC's isn't that easy (even if their schedule is only to stare at their toes 365 days a year and to wait for someone who comes around and make them become extinct). My thought was that creating 2 or 4 new NPC with no schedule and a pure Owner-Ai (they are not Bandit, Mage or whatever) would be the best. Of course this would need a new way to become released, if they are in no faction you cant join them (maybe a timeframe or if the PC is a good slave (but who would release a good slave? Only someone with a small rock as a brain, i would think ;) ) and this way the group of possible enslavers wouldn't become smaller and smaller.

So a Mod based maybe on the Slave Town, but used like a Plug-In for SD+ (maybe).

I think at the moment everyone (including Skyrimll) would be happy if SD+ would run smooth and bug-free, so these ideas are something for the future ;)

There is a similar framework underway. It was supposed to be SD2 and is now on standby since jbezorg is taking a break.

But the code is openly available to anyone willing to work on it. I may even take a look in a few months once SD+ is in a more stable place.

As for SD+ fixes, first I had to work on integration with Death Alternative as a foundation of how slavery events are triggered. This will give a lot more flexibility to develop enslavement scenarios (including selling someone to slave town).

Next, I will work on internals, using PapyrusUtil as an API to trigger event. This means it should become possible to trigger enslavement with a new master without turning SD into an esm.

Finally, I will use that API to rewrite the behavior of the master precisely to fix the dull behavior of NPCs. I am thinking of task based system, with different needs for different parts of the day and long term goals. These needs will control constraints on the player (what to wear, what to carry). Reactions of the player will control benefits (allowances and reduction of restrictions).

I am well into the planning phase, with a good idea of what I have to write to make these needs into templates. The benefit of doing this is that we could develop other templates for specialized situations, like what happens if your master is a vampire or a werewolf, or customizations of behavior fit for a jarl as opposed to a farmer.

sometimes when fighting a mage NPC i get a message saying "you are about to die[magic]" and then fall over dead, this has happened multiple times even when my health is 1/2~3/4 full

i think its SD causing it but im not 100% sure, whats the best way to find out?

happens to me as well... just happened now actually... hence why im here ha.

I thought I removed these messages a while ago. 

Check if you don't have old scripts outside of the BSA file.

Look in your scripts folder and remove anything starting with '_sd'.

no scripts like that in my folder... also nothing seems to work as it should, i dont get the artifact unless i add it via console, and even when i equip it that way the active effect is on me but nothing ever happens. I'm going to try getting rid of some of the other sexlab mods i added after this, see if that works things out since it has worked for me perfectly fine in the past.

sometimes when fighting a mage NPC i get a message saying "you are about to die[magic]" and then fall over dead, this has happened multiple times even when my health is 1/2~3/4 full

i think its SD causing it but im not 100% sure, whats the best way to find out?

happens to me as well... just happened now actually... hence why im here ha.

I thought I removed these messages a while ago. 

Check if you don't have old scripts outside of the BSA file.

Look in your scripts folder and remove anything starting with '_sd'.

no scripts like that in my folder... also nothing seems to work as it should, i dont get the artifact unless i add it via console, and even when i equip it that way the active effect is on me but nothing ever happens. I'm going to try getting rid of some of the other sexlab mods i added after this, see if that works things out since it has worked for me perfectly fine in the past.

The artifact caused too many issues with equipable slots, so I removed it.

It should be there for cosmetic purpose only while you are in Sanguine's world.

The effect is controlled by either checking the hardcore mode or the Coveted quest (COveted is automatically included in Hardcore).

The effect is controlled by either checking the hardcore mode or the Coveted quest (COveted is automatically included in Hardcore).

is there still supposed to be a visible active effect in the active effects menu? just i always have coverted and hardcore mode checked and i get no effects until the artifact was added via console

is there still supposed to be a visible active effect in the active effects menu? just i always have coverted and hardcore mode checked and i get no effects until the artifact was added via console

There is no visual effect anymore.

The effect of the artifact was to 1) trigger Coveted (which is now done outside of the item) and 2) trigger some sort of influence/arousal on nearby NPCs (which is now handled by SexLab Aroused).

No scenes are triggered with Sanguine. There is 3 options when i initiate "Talk" Key. Let me go, Please! , Where am I?, Why Me?

i can move and run around but nothing else happens.  Does anyone know a way around this?  I'm also unable to open my inventory and skills menu.

Klick "Where am I?" 2x ,"Why Me?" 3x and at last "Let me go, Please!"

If this not work,use the chain on the pillar

He lets me go anytime i select "Let me go, Please!"  but he doesn't do anything besides that just walks around drunk. 

Klick "Where am I?" 2x ,"Why Me?" 3x and at last "Let me go, Please!"

If this not work,use the chain on the pillar

He lets me go anytime i select "Let me go, Please!"  but he doesn't do anything besides that just walks around drunk. 

This is improved in the next version.

Sex happens when you walk up to him (on Hello), but there was a bug in how it was implemented in the current version.

How exactly is the Flowering Spriggan quest supposed to progress? I've been a Spriggan host for over an ingame week and I have yet to be approached by anyone to progress any further in the quest.

Also, amazing mod, this problem aside.

First step is to go around and talk to people until one of them has the right reaction. See the rest in this spoiler.

Guards tend to have the right kind of answer.

This will unlock the location of a book you have to read.

Reading the book unlocks your final destination.

Once there, you will have to find a spriggan husk to complete the reproductive cycle.

HI, 

I used your mod again for a long time on a new save, I got issues in the past with the can`t move bug.

Now my char is lvl 45 I am playing with it for months and I got the bug again.

I tried everything, first uninstall, wich is working for me, then savegame cleaner, then savegame scapel tool,

no use. Always the same, after enslavement my char is just sits down, and after that there is no movement at all.

Sometimes her body twisted as If her would be dead and ragdolled and keep getting the same message: you carry too much weight. I dont have anything cos I don`t even have an inventory cos I am in shackles all of my items are with the captor. so wtf?

I don`t know what can I say, clearly your mod is the most difficult to fix and use and I am running more than 400.

I struggled with your mod  the most in all of the time. I love it, but it must be broken. When this bug occurs, no cure, no help, new game.

I am exhausted and ran out of ideas, 3x reinstall with cleaning saves, scripts... last time I have been told it is beyond your/Jbezorg knowledge to fix.

So I think if there is no solution I will uninstall the mod and R I P and use submit instead...

HI, 

I used your mod again for a long time on a new save, I got issues in the past with the can`t move bug.

I tried everything, first uninstall, wich is working for me, then savegame cleaner, then savegame scapel tool,

no use. Always the same, after enslavement my char is just sits down, and after that there is no movement at all.

Sometimes her body twisted as If her would be dead and ragdolled and keep getting the same message: you carry too much weight. I dont have anything cos I don`t even have an inventory cos I am in shackles all of my items are with the captor. so wtf?

I don`t know what can I say, clearly your mod is the most difficult to fix and use and I am running more than 400.

I struggled with your mod  the most in all of the time. I love it, but it must be broken. When this bug occurs, no cure, no help, new game.

I am exhausted and ran out of ideas, 3x reinstall with cleaning saves, scripts... last time I have been told it is beyond your/Jbezorg knowledge to fix.

So I think if there is no solution I will uninstall the mod and R I P and use submit instead...

You could wait a few more days for the next version. 

Enslavement with Death Alternative is more stable than before.

I am still getting stuck sometimes but I added several ways to get you unstuck to the new surrender key and it is working quite well.

HI, 

You could wait a few more days for the next version. 

Enslavement with Death Alternative is more stable than before.

I am still getting stuck sometimes but I added several ways to get you unstuck to the new surrender key and it is working quite well.

That's the feature that I'm waiting for before reinstalling this, too: Death alternative is too nice to give up, and using non-death-alternative SD with it is awkward/clunky.

Hey Sky, getting excited here about the new release.

Just thought I would throw in another idea, as if probably didn't have enough of them already.  Reading back through the posts in this forum I've seen some ideas about adding tasks to be done while enslaved.  I feel the idea I have here is pretty much inline with those.

ENSLAVEMENT IDEA "PC gets traded up the food chain depending on level of merits, or down the food chain depending on level of demerits"

What I mean by that is that most groups in Skyrim have a sort of peking order.  For instance, a PC could be enslaved by a low level foresworn.  Eventually the low level would trade or give the PC to the next higher up in the foresworn.  Then eventually traded up to a boss.  The npc would trade PC up if the PC has proven to be a "good slave"(high enough merit) or just simply unload to another member of the group if the PC has proven to be to much of a hassle (low enough demerit).   Of course, demerit, could also mean getting traded down if there is someone lower than current master.  It seems like most forts,dungeons, caves usually have the lower level "grunt" so to speak, then as you get deeper or further in, the level moves up, till you get to the boss.  The same could happen if enslaved by a military faction, imperials or stormcloak, being traded up to generals.   If enslaved in a city or town, the PC would be traded up the food chain all the way to the Jarl, or down the food chain, all the way to the beggars of the town.  There could even be a scenario where the PC could be traded between different groups, towns and factions.

Ok then, thanks for the info, I will uninstall SD+ for now and clean my game and wait for your new release.

I am angry, because you are genius and I can't live without your mod.Now it feels like if my arm would missing.This is why I am angry.Why you couldn't make a mod which is less important and less good?

:)

Thank you, I will be back...