Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

4 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

i cant use loot as i have incompatible plugins that cause an infinte load screen at main menu but im going to bed butl let me know if you find out any thing as ill be checking back in tomorrow when i wake up

If you don't use LOOT, how to do you sort your load order? :v If you don't sort it at all, that might be a cause of your CTDs!

------------

I just started a new game to see if I still got the same CTDs from entering Dreamworld and the Flowering Spriggan, and the answer is "yes". So the problem is not just with the save. :c

33 minutes ago, SoullessDuck said:

Using SE version, also been having a CTD when entering dreamworld.
I tried spawning in Sanguine as well; however, I only had three Sanguine NPCs, and only the vanilla one didn't lead to a CTD when spawned.

Do you have the same problems with the Spriggans/Flowering Spriggans that we do? If three of us have the same CTDs, then there must be someone out there who has figured out a solution!

11 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Do you have the same problems with the Spriggans/Flowering Spriggans that we do? If three of us have the same CTDs, then there must be someone out there who has figured out a solution!

No, spawning the spriggans/flowering spriggans didn't trigger a CTD.

34 minutes ago, shar181 said:

If you don't use LOOT, how to do you sort your load order? :v If you don't sort it at all, that might be a cause of your CTDs!

------------

I just started a new game to see if I still got the same CTDs from entering Dreamworld and the Flowering Spriggan, and the answer is "yes". So the problem is not just with the save. :c

30 minutes ago, shar181 said:

16 minutes ago, SoullessDuck said:

No, spawning the spriggans/flowering spriggans didn't trigger a CTD.

Yes, there is someone who figured it out if your using SE, because I'm the one who made the conversion. You need to open the CK and export the facegen of all the actors added by SD+ using Ctrl+F4, and resave the plugin. Also, for the other part of the Flowering Spriggan problem, find the folder meshes/sprigganhost and move it into the meshes/actors folder. As for the other part of the crash going to dreamworld, you need to install the Devious Devices Hotfix, because the rusty chains in use in Dreamworld still have old HDT-PE weights on them, causing instant CTD. The hotfix can be found here.

3 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Yes, there is someone who figured it out if your using SE, because I'm the one who made the conversion. You need to open the CK and export the facegen of all the actors added by SD+ using Ctrl+F4, and resave the plugin. Also, for the other part of the Flowering Spriggan problem, find the folder meshes/sprigganhost and move it into the meshes/actors folder. As for the other part of the crash going to dreamworld, you need to install the Devious Devices Hotfix, because the rusty chains in use in Dreamworld still have old HDT-PE weights on them, causing instant CTD. The hotfix can be found here.

I will do all of these things immediately! Thanks for telling us. ❤️

Is there an easy way to locate all of the actors added by SD?

58 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

i cant use loot as i have incompatible plugins that cause an infinte load screen at main menu but im going to bed butl let me know if you find out any thing as ill be checking back in tomorrow when i wake up

<snip>

Good grief your load order is all over the place. Besides doing the steps in the above post, check out the link in my signature. It should help you get your load order straightened out. Also, pick either Sexlab or Flower Girls, not both, as they will argue with each other.

3 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I will do all of these things immediately! Thanks for telling us. ❤️

No problem. I'm waiting for Deep's next release where a lot of this will be remedied. Too bad we can't sticky a post in a thread, huh?

4 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

No problem. I'm waiting for Deep's next release where a lot of this will be remedied. Too bad we can't sticky a post in a thread, huh?

Stickied posts would be a great addition to this site. xD

Do we know when the next release will be? If its imminent, I'll hold off on starting a hyper-immersive playthrough and just enjoy my test character getting into lewd shenanigans until it comes. :3

4 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Stickied posts would be a great addition to this site. xD

Do we know when the next release will be? If its imminent, I'll hold off on starting a hyper-immersive playthrough and just enjoy my test character getting into lewd shenanigans until it comes. :3

Given Deeps IRL schedules, and the fact that he's fine tuning Dialogues before he works on SD+, you've got time. Just roll with the fixes I told you and you should be good for a while.

Just for future clarification, here is my load order, manually sorted using the load order guide in my signature and managed with Wrye Bash:

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.1.9]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
07  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.9]
09  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0A  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0B  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0C  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0D  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0E  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version No]
0F  GenderBender.esm
10  RaceCompatibility.esm
11  Deep_Elf_Race.esm
12  Snow_Elf_Race.esm
13  daymoyl.esm
14  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
15  Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.esm
16  GeneralStores.esm
17  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
18  FISS.esp
19  AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl  [Version 1.0.13]
1A  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 3.6.3]
1B  DLCIntegration.esp
1C  SkyUI_SE.esp
1D  UIExtensions.esp
1E  SkyHUD.esp
1F  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]
20  Vivid WeathersSE.esp
21  moonpath.esp
22  JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp
23  AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
24  DBM_SkyrimUnderground_Patch.esp
25  AKShadowsOfThePast.esp
26  AKTheLostDwemerCastle.esp
27  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
28  Draco's Bigger Tent SSE.esp
29  Hideout_DLC_Main.esp  [Version 10.5]
2A  RiversideLodge.esp  [Version 1.1.0]
2B  Global Storage.esp
2C  CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
2D  Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
2E  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
2F  Deep_Elf_Ordinator_Patch.esp
30  Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
31  Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
32  conjure_chest.esp
33  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
34  Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
35  Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
36  Multiple Enchantments - Ordinator Patch.esp
37  Disenchanting.esp
38  Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
39  Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
3A  Undriel_Everlight.esp
3B  Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
3C  Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp  [Version v6.6a]
3D  DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
3E  HentaiCreatures.esp
3F  MoreNastyCritters.esp
40  BDIC.esp
41  RaceMenu.esp
42  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
43  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
44  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
45  KS Hairdo's.esp
46  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
47  SlaveTats.esp
48  RRTattoos.esp
49  SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
4A  LewdMarks.esp
4B  CBBE.esp
4C  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
4D  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
4E  SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
4F  SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
50  SOS - Snow Elf Addon.esp
51  SOS - Deep Elf Addon.esp
52  Animal_SOS.esp
53  Shiva's Beautiful Presets Vanilla Hair.esp
54  0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp
55  Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
56  Deep_Elf_Race_SCS_Patch.esp
57  Snow_Elf_Race_SCS_Patch.esp
58  XPMSE.esp
59  FNIS.esp
5A  P1FlyingRing.esp
5B  Animated Featherd wings.esp
5C  HearthfireMultiKid.esp
5D  TKAA.esp
5E  HearthfireMultiKid TKAA Patch.esp
5F  LegacyoftheDragonborn TKAA Patch.esp
60  OBIS SE.esp
61  OBIS - USSEP Patch.esp
62  DBM_OBIS_Patch.esp
63  Immersive Wenches.esp
64  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
65  Deadly Wenches.esp
66  Womanized Obis with Wenches.esp
67  Hateful Wenches.esp
68  Forgotten Wenches.esp
69  Judgment Wenches.esp
6A  SofiaFollower.esp
6B  Lucien.esp
6C  Lucien-Moonpath-Patch.esp
6D  Fertility Mode.esp
6E  iNeed.esp
6F  iNeed - Extended.esp
70  DBM_iNeed_Patch.esp
71  Keep It Clean.esp
72  PeeAndFart.esp
73  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
74  Rise Again - Enairim Death Alternative Compatibility.esp
75  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 4.0]
76  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
77  RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
78  SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
79  OBIS Loot SE.esp
7A  Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp
7B  Immersive Weapons.esp
7C  OBIS SE - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
7D  DBM_IW_Patch.esp
7E  T'Skyrim - True Weapons.esp
7F  DBM_TWE_Patch.esp
80  Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
81  DBM_KelCrossbowPatch.esp
82  AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
83  DiamondSmithingComplete.esp
84  Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp
85  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp
86  Tiwa44_SGMD_CBBE_1_4.esp
87  Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
88  Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
89  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
8A  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
8B  DBM_IA_Patch.esp
8C  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
8D  TAWOBA Level Lists.esp
8E  TAWOB_SOS_Overrides.esp
8F  BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
90  Bikini Ascend Level Lists.esp
91  BA_SOS_Overrides.esp
92  TERAArmorsSSE.esp
93  TeraArmorSSE Level List LOOT.esp
94  TeraArmorsSSE LOOT USSEP Patch.esp
95  LADX_SSE.esp
96  dwhg.esp
97  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.06]
98  DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Patch.esp
99  Deep_Elf_Immersive_Jewelry_Patch.esp
9A  Snow Elf Race SE + Immersive Jewelry SE Patch.esp
9B  Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
9C  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
9D  BottlesOfSkyrim.esp
9E  Potions.esp
9F  MannequinChicks.esp
A0  SkyrimRecycling.esp  [Version 1.13]
A1  SLAnimLoader.esp
A2  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
A3  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
A4  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
A5  MilkyObj.esp
A6  SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
A7  DW.esp
A8  ABMM.esp
A9  dse-display-model.esp
AA  PuppetMaster.esp
AB  Follow me for Sex.esp
AC  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
AD  SLSW Addicted.esp
AE  SexLab STDs.esp
AF  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
B0  SexLabDefeat.esp
B1  mslDeviousCaptures.esp
B2  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.]
B3  SLAdventures.esp
B4  SexLab_Hormones.esp
B5  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
B6  EstrusChaurus.esp
B7  SexLab-Parasites.esp
B8  AnimatedParasites.esp
B9  dvmb.esp
BA  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
BB  SD Patches.esp  [Version No.]
BC  hydra_slavegirls.esp
BD  SexLab-Stories.esp
BE  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
BF  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
C0  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
C1  TBOS.esp
C2  xCiceraIMAXX.esp
C3  Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp  [Version 4.0]
C4  Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
C5  SolitudeNPC.esp
C6  DragonBridge.esp
C7  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.0.9]
C8  Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
C9  Open Cities Skyrim.esp  [Version 3.1.4]
CA  DBM_OpenCities_Patch.esp
CB  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

47 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Given Deeps IRL schedules, and the fact that he's fine tuning Dialogues before he works on SD+, you've got time. Just roll with the fixes I told you and you should be good for a while.

Just for future clarification, here is my load order, manually sorted using the load order guide in my signature and managed with Wrye Bash:

The next time I start a new game, I think I will try out your guide for the load order. Sorting with LOOT works pretty well, but there's probably room for improvement!

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

so ive done every thing but the facegen part as i have no clue what you mean by exporting it. if you would be so kind as to walk me step by step please

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

Good grief your load order is all over the place. Besides doing the steps in the above post, check out the link in my signature. It should help you get your load order straightened out. Also, pick either Sexlab or Flower Girls, not both, as they will argue with each other.

let me say it beter its not that i dont use loot but after i have to move a plungin to get my game to load (just moving one down) the load order i posted was what loot gave me and as i have no clue how to reorganize it myself (read the thread but not confidant enough in myself to do it with out messing up) im going to leave it as is for now.if you have any things you would change in the order i would happliy love to hear them. and as for sexlab and flowergirls. havent really had any conflicting issues so for. and again thanks for the help

33 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

so ive done every thing but the facegen part as i have no clue what you mean by exporting it. if you would be so kind as to walk me step by step please

Don't worry, exporting the FaceGen data is pretty easy.

1. Get the Skyrim SE Creation Kit. You can find guides for how to get it all over the place.

2. Make sure that your CK is able to load multiple masters. You can also find guides for setting that up pretty easily.

3. Once you have CK ready, open it up.

4. Go to File > Data, and locate "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" in the list. Click the box next to it to select it, and then click the "Set as Active File" button underneath the list. Then hit "OK".

5. The plugin will load, assuming you set up the CK properly. There will be a ton of warnings and errors, just keep hitting "Yes to all" when you can. Eventually you'll see a window that just has a big list of warning and errors. Don't worry, just close that.

6. Look at the Object Window. On the left side you'll see a big list of stuff. Actors, Audio, Character, etc. You need to click on "Actor", and then type "_SD_" in the filter bar above it. You in the main part of the Object Window you should see a list of names that all begin with "_SD_".

7. Click on the first name in that list, "_SD_AliciaImperial". Next, hold down shift and click the bottom name, "_SD_Svana". This should highlight all of the names.

8. Hold down Ctrl, and press F4. A pop-up asking if you want to export facegen data for the selected NPCs will appear. Click Yes, and wait.

9. A pop-up will appear to confirm that its finished exporting. Now you just need to save the .esp: File > Save.

And then you should be good to go! ^_^

45 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Don't worry, exporting the FaceGen data is pretty easy.

1. Get the Skyrim SE Creation Kit. You can find guides for how to get it all over the place.

2. Make sure that your CK is able to load multiple masters. You can also find guides for setting that up pretty easily.

3. Once you have CK ready, open it up.

4. Go to File > Data, and locate "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" in the list. Click the box next to it to select it, and then click the "Set as Active File" button underneath the list. Then hit "OK".

5. The plugin will load, assuming you set up the CK properly. There will be a ton of warnings and errors, just keep hitting "Yes to all" when you can. Eventually you'll see a window that just has a big list of warning and errors. Don't worry, just close that.

6. Look at the Object Window. On the left side you'll see a big list of stuff. Actors, Audio, Character, etc. You need to click on "Actor", and then type "_SD_" in the filter bar above it. You in the main part of the Object Window you should see a list of names that all begin with "_SD_".

7. Click on the first name in that list, "_SD_AliciaImperial". Next, hold down shift and click the bottom name, "_SD_Svana". This should highlight all of the names.

8. Hold down Ctrl, and press F4. A pop-up asking if you want to export facegen data for the selected NPCs will appear. Click Yes, and wait.

9. A pop-up will appear to confirm that its finished exporting. Now you just need to save the .esp: File > Save.

And then you should be good to go! ^_^

Thanks and quick question what mod manager do u use. I uss. NMM and for the hot fix do I need to install is manually or through Mod manager 

I use Vortex. It's the new manager of choice, as far as I can tell.

And yes, you can install the hot fix through your mod manager. I assume so, anyway. It worked with Vortex, but I don't know about NMM. You should switch over anyway; Vortex is way better than NMM for a whole lot of reasons!

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

I use Vortex. It's the new manager of choice, as far as I can tell.

And yes, you can install the hot fix through your mod manager. I assume so, anyway. It worked with Vortex, but I don't know about NMM. You should switch over anyway; Vortex is way better than NMM for a whole lot of reasons!

do you know if there is a way to transfer all my mods with out messing up my current save because if so ill defently swich over

2 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

do you know if there is a way to transfer all my mods with out messing up my current save because if so ill defently swich over

I believe there is a button in Vortex that can import all of the mods you had on NMM, but I never used it myself. You'll need to try it or look up some guides.

I had this happen to my character. I've been playing around trying to find one of Sanquine's' shrines, the one I found is in the tunnel under the honey brew meadery. (nice statue btw) Anyway (I am playing a male character for this) once I got there to his dream room, (I am also running hormones, and several others like yiff age, various mods defeat, sexlab a few others) I go about everything, then Sanguine changes my character to female. Then after I save, I crash, I reload and my gender is set back to male. 

On 7/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am away this weekend. I will check again the conditions of the mod when I return.

Maybe I missed something to detect enslavement has been terminated normally and not with the mead.

The mead was meant as a quick way out of that first enslavement.

If that isn't working for everyone, I will have to find another solution.

Let me tell you ... IT DOES NOT WORK.  None of these 18 bottles. 2 bottle of Nord mead, even the 3 black Briar mead I found work at all. I use CACO btw.  I think they change some of the bottles. And Minineeds. I am stuck here at the moment. It's annoying, and as interesting as watching paint to dry.

Try to find a method without using items, or make a special one, that the player is not able to consume. With a fucking quest pointer on it.  Or allow ANY mead or alcohol to work. I am pretty tired to be stuck there. Every time. I have to deactivate dreamworld again. I activated it, hopefully that it would work this time. It never worked for me, btw.  Now Sanguine looks again like a complete retard, not able to see any bottles .... ;)

P.S. Now he did not even ask any longer for the bottle. I continued the normal path. But he does not offer me any option to continue either.  I am really stuck now. Eternal daedra slave :D

P.P.S As mod manager I use mod organizer 2, because it uses a virtual directory, not changing the original Skyrim installation at all. Best method ever.

45 minutes ago, mkess said:

Let me tell you ... IT DOES NOT WORK.  None of these 18 bottles. 2 bottle of Nord mead, even the 3 black Briar mead I found work at all. I use CACO btw.  I think they change some of the bottles. And Minineeds. I am stuck here at the moment. It's annoying, and as interesting as watching paint to dry.

Try to find a method without using items, or make a special one, that the player is not able to consume. With a fucking quest pointer on it.  Or allow ANY mead or alcohol to work. I am pretty tired to be stuck there. Every time. I have to deactivate dreamworld again. I activated it, hopefully that it would work this time. It never worked for me, btw.  Now Sanguine looks again like a complete retard, not able to see any bottles .... ;)

P.S. Now he did not even ask any longer for the bottle. I continued the normal path. But he does not offer me any option to continue either.  I am really stuck now. Eternal daedra slave :D

Ask Calixto (The Imperial in the cage) about Sanguine's favourite drink. He will give you a bottle of Honeybrew Mead. Also console type in "help mead". Then "player.additem <number of honingbrew mead> 1" press enter.

Also it is easy to get out with a simple coc command in the console. I know its not going to solve your issue but it will get you out for now. 

I was wondering if some1 could help me out: The Spriggan Host Armor (all pieces) for me is completely pink, so I am assuming the textures are missing. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I tried reinstalling it but it still doesn't work.

Edit: nvm my SD resources hadn't installed completely. Fixed it with a manual install.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:00 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Ask Calixto (The Imperial in the cage) about Sanguine's favourite drink. He will give you a bottle of Honeybrew Mead. Also console type in "help mead". Then "player.additem <number of honingbrew mead> 1" press enter.

Also it is easy to get out with a simple coc command in the console. I know its not going to solve your issue but it will get you out for now. 

Thank you.

But I know that a coc will work. But I like to see the end, and how it plays out, and what is expected of me. I've never seen this quest, because it bugged out from the beginning.

I just want the author to know, that it simple does not work as intended, and he needs to find another solution. Maybe drop the quest after 2 hours, continue normal after that, maybe punish the player, and go on with the quest. Even NOT giving him a bottle is a valid solution, if you try to defy him.

5 hours ago, mkess said:

Thank you.

But I know that a coc will work. But I like to see the end, and how it plays out, and what is expected of me. I've never seen this quest, because it bugged out from the beginning.

I just want the author to know, that it simple does not work as intended, and he needs to find another solution. Maybe drop the quest after 2 hours, continue normal after that, maybe punish the player, and go on with the quest. Even NOT giving him a bottle is a valid solution, if you try to defy him.

It does work though. I have played through it on this version and previous versions without any issues.