Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Okay I have done some really rigorous testing by manually disabling each and every mod I have (165) one at a time until I found a culprit, and it is still not making any sense.

In a stretch I downloaded CCAS for Alternate Start to force my character to be enslaved immediately, but instead of displaying the quest prompting me to "Escape, or else ect. ect. ect...." it just says that very quest has been completed!

So I am enslaved for barely 1 second before I am stripped of the SD+ enslavement flag. 

I use SD+ with Simple Slavery and Deviously Enslaved as my "slave" mods. All three and their dependencies are up to date.

I started a new game from scratch, left the game running for 10 minutes undisturbed once I had selected "install" for Sexlab and SD+ to make sure everything loaded/installed correctly, and everything in the MCM looks as it should. The only problem I notice is the "is the player enslaved?" box never gets filled. I made sure SD+ was properly registered in Death Alternative and all the SD options show up in it as DA scenarios.
SD+ options are also ticked in Simple Slavery and Deviously Enslaved.

This is what happens:

Player is sent to auction/is defeated in combat > Player appears to be Enslaved > Player is placed next to owner and instantly Quest says escape is Completed > Player is No longer Enslaved, owners return to being hostile if they previously were (eg. Bandits)

Please find attached my papyrus log and load-order, if it may be of some use.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Okay I have done some really rigorous testing by manually disabling each and every mod I have (165) one at a time until I found a culprit, and it is still not making any sense.

In a stretch I downloaded CCAS for Alternate Start to force my character to be enslaved immediately, but instead of displaying the quest prompting me to "Escape, or else ect. ect. ect...." it just says that very quest has been completed!

So I am enslaved for barely 1 second before I am stripped of the SD+ enslavement flag. 

I use SD+ with Simple Slavery and Deviously Enslaved as my "slave" mods. All three and their dependencies are up to date.

This is what happens:

Player is sent to auction/is defeated in combat > Player appears to be Enslaved > Player is placed next to owner and instantly Quest says escape is Completed > Player is No longer Enslaved, owners return to being hostile if they previously were (eg. Bandits)

Make sure the right quest closed. Currently, CCAS auto-closes its starting quest immediately in most scenarios because there isn't really a good way to close them later. So you might still be enslaved with SD+ but the CCAS quest is closed. Double-check?

NB: I'm trying to fix that SD+ enslavement in the next version of CCAS.

This is what happens:

Make sure the right quest closed. Currently, CCAS auto-closes its starting quest immediately in most scenarios because there isn't really a good way to close them later. So you might still be enslaved with SD+ but the CCAS quest is closed. Double-check?

NB: I'm trying to fix that SD+ enslavement in the next version of CCAS.

The box found under status for "is the player enslaved?" remains unfilled, even after getting enslaved by a non-hostile NPC and waiting for 2 in-game hours. I can't check if the waiting works on hostile NPCs since they attack me instantly.

Somehow I can't get SD+ to work with Death alternative.

If I press add mods in death alternatives, defeat will be registered but not SD+, is that supposed to happen?

Or should I just stop using Death alternative and use the manual surrender?

Using the latest version for both. DA and SD+.

Candiru 

Did you try to start SD+ using this method?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2017-06-04/?p=1997863

DA quests will not register if SD+ is not started properly.

Got it to work.

Had just to make a save with both mods uninstalled and reinstall SD+ first and create a save, then install DA.

Thanks!

Is it possible to rest/wait/sleep in this mod? Waiting even an hour usually has the master wander off so far the collar starts choking my player. Using unstick to warp to the master just has him punish me for trying to escape.

Using the "i'm tired" dialog lets the player "rest" but waiting or sleeping in this state doesn't seem to work either. Am I missing something?

Hello, I was wondering if this was compatible, or had any possible incompatibilities with TDF prostitution? SD+ enslavement triggers but when i try to talk to my master, there are no dialogues for it. Could this be an issue with SexLab Dialogues?

I have a list of mods I installed after, as I was doing alot testing and playing around with mods to see how they worked out, but Im almost certain its TDF as I deactivated it and the dialogues came right back. I didnt think it effected the bandit factions at all.

Have you considered doing an alternate start using psq and saguine debauchery. Start off as a succubus in service to saguine. You at some point get sent out to corrupt the foolish mortals starting with dibella. Could introduce changes here and there convince people to prostitute turn inns to bordelos and what not.

Have you considered doing an alternate start using psq and saguine debauchery. Start off as a succubus in service to saguine. You at some point get sent out to corrupt the foolish mortals starting with dibella. Could introduce changes here and there convince people to prostitute turn inns to bordelos and what not.

That could be fun but I have way too much to do right now, starting with bug fixes and finishing/closing all the player starts already in CCAS as well as all major quests I started across my mods.

At this time, I am not starting anything new in Skyrim.

My goal is to finish what I have with all the help I can find.

Hello!  I'm having a bit of a problem.  When Sanguine is teleporting my pc out of his dreamworld, my game CTD.  Each time I was in a dungeon before being ported to the dreamworld after being defeated.  I'm guessing that might be having something to do with it, not sure.  I have yet to try it from the open world.  Nevertheless, here's my log from the most recent CTD should it help.

Papyrus.0.log

Hello!  I'm having a bit of a problem.  When Sanguine is teleporting my pc out of his dreamworld, my game CTD.  Each time I was in a dungeon before being ported to the dreamworld after being defeated.  I'm guessing that might be having something to do with it, not sure.  I have yet to try it from the open world.  Nevertheless, here's my log from the most recent CTD should it help.

Something really bad seems to be happening in your game related to this script - CWOBAScript2.psc

It looks like a Civil War related mod that failed to initialized.

You also seem to have issues with Death Alternative initialization. Are you using the latest version?

Hi Skyrimll!  Thank you for your response, I really do appreciate it.  Indeed, I am using the latest version of Death Alternative, version 7.0.1.  I installed it on a new game before starting this play-thru.  So, I'm not sure what that would be about.  I'll re-installing it and see maybe if that might help.  

As for the other... oh, dear.  Yeah, that's Civil War Overhaul, a mod that I've always wanted to try and installed for this play-thru after waiting for quite sometime while it was perfected, although it has since been taken down off the Nexus by the mod author.   I should've known better.  With your assessment of "something really bad seems to be happening", yep, it's time to start a new game with that not installed.  A bit of a bummer, but I'm not too far in the game fortunately.  Thanks again!

I managed to fix my problem. Basically I had to reinstall Devious Devices, SD+ AND Simple Slavery in that order. So I installed Death Alternative first and all my other mods, saved my "start" game and closed, installed Devious Devices and SD+ on my "start" save, saved the "start" save on a brand new slot (in case I messed it up) and closed the game once more, then I installed Simple Slavery, registered SD+ to it and Death Alternative, and now everything works.
It's basically the same fix skyrimll posted a while back only I also had to reinstall Devious Devices for some reason as well.

Not sure if you know about this but is there a reason why Death Alternative doesn't always send me to SD+ enslavement even though I was beaten by valid NPCs & the event's weight is at max value? Sometimes it will give me the black screen but nothing will happen. I'll be in an infinite downed state with no enslavement. Either Defeat puts me into DA or DA does Defeat first then the black screen but either way, I don't get enslaved by the bandits. I did have a follower with me but the one time it worked & we both got enslaved was when I used DA's debug options to make it work but I want it to work the first time around without the need for those options.

Also another thing: is there some kind of built in animation filter with SD+ that I can't change? Sometimes I get stuck using only lesbian animations with mistresses, other times I'll get stuck with only aggressive/bound animations. I set the aggressive & gender filters in SexLab off so I should be getting other animations too but I don't. On rare occasions, after getting a higher slave level I get the rest of my animations but it still only happens rarely & I get stuck with aggressive or lesbian animations only.

It's been a while, so my explanations can be a bit fuzzy. For DA quests event, as long as you have several scenario with the same priority, you have a chance to get one of the other. If SD+ priority is higher than anything else, either you are in a DA black list location or all the SD+ conditions aren't met.

The infinite downed state is weird and could be linked to other mods interfering with the process. Could be defeat, could be SD+ not able to continue for whatever reason. In any case, we need require a papyrus log to properly examine whatever was going on at the time of defeat. What did DA chose? What did defeat do? What did SD+ do if it was called? I can't guess the answer.

It's been a while, so my explanations can be a bit fuzzy. For DA quests event, as long as you have several scenario with the same priority, you have a chance to get one of the other. If SD+ priority is higher than anything else, either you are in a DA black list location or all the SD+ conditions aren't met.

The infinite downed state is weird and could be linked to other mods interfering with the process. Could be defeat, could be SD+ not able to continue for whatever reason. In any case, we need require a papyrus log to properly examine whatever was going on at the time of defeat. What did DA chose? What did defeat do? What did SD+ do if it was called? I can't guess the answer.

Alright, well the enslavement did work eventually so if this bug or whatever it is happens again, I can provide a log when it does. Is there anything I can do about SD+ restricting animations either? I have Zaz pack but its filters & overrides are deactivated in its MCM, plus the other stuff I listed in my last post.

I assume you must be quite occupied now. I'm curious if continuing a save while my char was a slave to her conclusion of her servitude cause bugs, because I keep running into things which i don't think you intend it to happen.

This time, my char. managed to convince 2 of her master's friends to free her. When I say free, I mean her friends did removed all of her binding gears, collar, wrist shackles & all other stuff (some items like leg cuffs got to be destroyed the conventional way) the game didn't consider my char a runaway. So I tell her to kill her master, & that magical yoke happened! The master is completely cool with this (my char. got his permission to wander around, maybe that's the case?) so I tell her to fast travel to Riften where she pay 2k to get her yoke removed. I think the dialogues didn't work properly as there is a dialogue for the collar removal, but my char. already got her collar removed from convincing the bandits to remove it for her. Her master conveniently enough teleported to Riften, still very cool with my char. asking the blacksmith to free her. So after my char. got the yoke removed, he's still cool with it, so I tell her to kill him. I then later send her to bed so she can get her stuff back from Sanguine & the game crashed.

I assume you must be quite occupied now. I'm curious if continuing a save while my char was a slave to her conclusion of her servitude cause bugs, because I keep running into things which i don't think you intend it to happen.

This time, my char. managed to convince 2 of her master's friends to free her. When I say free, I mean her friends did removed all of her binding gears, collar, wrist shackles & all other stuff (some items like leg cuffs got to be destroyed the conventional way) the game didn't consider my char a runaway. So I tell her to kill her master, & that magical yoke happened! The master is completely cool with this (my char. got his permission to wander around, maybe that's the case?) so I tell her to fast travel to Riften where she pay 2k to get her yoke removed. I think the dialogues didn't work properly as there is a dialogue for the collar removal, but my char. already got her collar removed from convincing the bandits to remove it for her. Her master conveniently enough teleported to Riften, still very cool with my char. asking the blacksmith to free her. So after my char. got the yoke removed, he's still cool with it, so I tell her to kill him. I then later send her to bed so she can get her stuff back from Sanguine & the game crashed.

As usual, an error log during attempts at getting your character freed or clean of devices would be helpful. Without that, I can't tell what is going on.

I think the Yoke also acts as a collar, so it is normal that collar removal dialogues would be visible when wearing one. 

I have something on my list to make the master angry at you if you remove restraints at a blacksmith while in front of them but that was pushed back down the list when I had to work on bugs instead.

I have been busy with work and other things outside of Skyrim this summer (including playing other games to recharge and clear my head) but I am hoping to get back into fixing my mods in the next week or so.

Well, this is a new one for me. I'm going to spoiler tag it so as not to give away story details but I do have some questions about this development.

A dremora appeared next to me when I woke up from sleep. She said something along the lines of "Sanguine has taken note of your interest; consider this a happy ending." She fucked me a couple of times and now she's apparently my companion. Can't speak to her. She's tall, dark, dremora-faced, and buck naked.

Is this part of the quest? What's she mean by "happy ending"?

Is there some way to dismiss her if I get tired of her, or will she go away on her own? I ask mainly because there are things I want to do that having a companion at the moment would make it harder to do with immersion. And also because she can apparently rape me at will, which might make for some awkward situations.

Anything anybody wants to tell me is fine, I don't mind spoilers myself.

When my character is enslaved and I try to kill the owner, it shows a message about the collar, the owner dies and then comes back to life, initiating an animation of punishment.  I use sexlab Defeat to kill the owner, is this why? How do you kill the owner? sorry my bad english