Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Having a weird issue with the slave auction at mistwatch. Whenever I try to be teleported there by asking "Are we there yet?" the popup comes up saying I arrive there, but instead of going there and being enslaved again i just get set free where I was and the Payback's a Bitch quest starts. There's no teleport or anything and the game continues as normal. Not sure how to get any more information on it because it doesn't generate a log and nothing shows up in the console when it happens.

Having a weird issue with the slave auction at mistwatch. Whenever I try to be teleported there by asking "Are we there yet?" the popup comes up saying I arrive there, but instead of going there and being enslaved again i just get set free where I was and the Payback's a Bitch quest starts. There's no teleport or anything and the game continues as normal. Not sure how to get any more information on it because it doesn't generate a log and nothing shows up in the console when it happens.

I am still working on that issue.

Someone posted a fix a few weeks back but it only worked for the first time you were auctioned off. 

Skyrimll.

Is it possible to have SD+ let the PC keep her current collar when she's undergoing enslavement through SD+ instead of losing it and receiving a different collar?

If your collar is from Devous Devices or related mods, it should be preserved.

I will double check the code.

How can i remove the scar tattoos on the player?

Use Slave Tats MCM menu, select Body, then for whatever scars/tats are displayed that you want to get rid of, just select NO TATTOO. Exit, let Slave Tats work, and your character will be clean in a second or two.

Alternately, there's a mod out there that adds tattoo cleaners in the inns in Solitude and Winterhold. For 1,000 septims they will remove all tats from your body, including scars.

SD+ scars and tats are identified as such in the Slave Tats MCM menu. You won't have any problem identifying them.

Hi

Is there something like an alternate vanilla start using this mod ? Arriving in Helgen the player character is already captured,

so why not continue this situation and let the player become alvors or hadvars slave ?

I don't remember, however the cage system not working is more likely due to AI packages being wonky. The issue is more aggravated with recent releases.

Thanks

My recollection was that they had probably 'parted company' in terms of compatibility some time ago, but wondered if that might have changed recently with the latest updates

I don't remember, however the cage system not working is more likely due to AI packages being wonky. The issue is more aggravated with recent releases.

Thanks

My recollection was that they had probably 'parted company' in terms of compatibility some time ago, but wondered if that might have changed recently with the latest updates

Ah, not really. I don't really know how the AI packages work, all I know is that SD+ doesn't seem to properly erase the previous ones from the owner or something similar. This leads to multiple issues, one being the cage scenario not working properly. Now don't take my words for granted, but it's just how I saw the different owner behaving: ignoring sd+ directions and continuing with their generic behaviors.

Is their a way you can make a patch for this for races like wilding and tiefling? Since they made humanoid npc enemies. So when i enter the dream world saguin just kills my character and i cant get rid of the collar and such without having to cheat by command code. Just wondering if it's possiable.

Is their a way you can make a patch for this for races like wilding and tiefling? Since they made humanoid npc enemies. So when i enter the dream world saguin just kills my character and i cant get rid of the collar and such without having to cheat by command code. Just wondering if it's possiable.

You have a third party mod that render sanguine hostile to you? Which one is it?

You have a third party mod that render sanguine hostile to you? Which one is it?

man thats going to be hard to check. Is it like a combat mod or some type of ai changing mod? because mostly i have mods that add new stuff like campfire and such.

Hello. I'm trying to play with sd+, but my game keep crashing after blackout mode. Can someone check my load order?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
EFFCore.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
FreckleMania.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Size Does Matter.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Babette.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
RSChildren.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
banditfemale.esp
JH_Companion.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
jh_ELF.esp
jh_people2.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
[JH skyrim people 10 in one]-all sexy women npc.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SassyTeen.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Headtracking.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Two things:

Just went to dream world.  Made Sanguine happy.  Asked "Can I go now?" and he gave me back my stuff and said he would let me go, but didn't.  Talked to him again and asked, and he teleported me out of the DW.  Now, he and Alicia are fallowing me around Skyrim.  Is this normal?

Also, trying to get rid of the collar, which the faq states guards and smiths can do.  However, when I ask them to remove the cursed restraints, they say something about taking a vow of poverty.  Every one of them.  In multiple towns.  What do I do?

Real question not trying to be snarky: does this mod work completely?  The slavery part does just fine, but the dreamworld stuff seems overall buggy.  Is there an option to surrender into slavery without the dreamworld stuff?

I have been a big fan of this mod for quite some time now, though recently I have been finding it to be unplayable, as whenever I find myself enslaved through SD+, I end up getting an endless repetition of messages stating "Your collar compels you to drop your weapon..." even though I have no weapons and am taking no hostile actions. I have tried to find the issue, wondering if it was another mod that might be causing this but I am simply unsure what the issue might be. 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
SLSO.esp
DeviousFramework.esm
Devious Attributes.esm
SkyUI.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package (Workshop).esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Khajiit Overhaul.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
Bandit Patrols.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
BunnyLove's Hairy Orcs.esp
SOS - BunnyLove's Hairy Orcs Muscular Schlong Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
iNeed.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
GagSFX.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
LoversVictim.esp
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
SexCrime.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
wolfclub.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SexlabArousalEnhancement.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
ImmediateDragons.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
da_alternate_start_extension.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TrueStorms.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
AOS.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
SafeAutoSave.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
DfwSupport.esp
Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences.esp
PlayerValueControler.esp
pvc_DDx_patch.esp
pvc_iNeed_patch.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp
Pre PaMa CCF Wintermyst Patch.esp
Pre PaMa CCOR Patch.esp
Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp
TES5mergepatch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Automatic Variants.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
EveryBody's Different.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I noticed that there had been others who had similar problems before and am wondering if there was a solution to this issue, as at this rate I will have to remove this mod from my load order.

Bug Report:

I have discovered unintentional child content not properly blocked out in the current system, and wish to report this information so that it may be fixed.

Note, there are no animations, but erotic dialogue can be played by child actors in the following circumstances.

Step 1: Have a ball gag, or other dialogue-inhibiting gag on, from Devious Devices.

Step 2: Become enslaved to the town dog in Riverwood, Stump, using this mod (Sanguine's Debauchery)

Result: Frodnar (Stump's owner, vanilla Skyrim) now spouts master dialogue from Sanguine's Debauchery.

Example 1: "Quit whining, Slave. There's plenty out there who would be happy to have what you're having." (While stump is currently fucking me)

Example 2: Talking to Frodnar under the above conditions causes you to be able to ask favors of him as you would your Master, including all sex-related dialogue.

(My theories as to why this is happening)
Theory 1: Children bypass gag dialogue, to avoid them saying lewd things or being put through the fondling-sequence that can happen when a player is both in a ball gag and armbinder dialogue, when the player nods yes to being asked if they are having fun.
Step 1: Talk to child with gag on.
Result 1: Child says "I understand you" and 'normal' dialogue resumes. No mmph-game.

... I think that puts him straight into the SD+ Master dialogue without him being checked against being a child actor.

Thank you, that is all. Have the related papyrus log for use in debugging.

Papyrus.0.log

Bug Report:

I have discovered unintentional child content not properly blocked out in the current system, and wish to report this information so that it may be fixed.

Note, there are no animations, but erotic dialogue can be played by child actors in the following circumstances.

Step 1: Have a ball gag, or other dialogue-inhibiting gag on, from Devious Devices.

Step 2: Become enslaved to the town dog in Riverwood, Stump, using this mod (Sanguine's Debauchery)

Result: Frodnar (Stump's owner, vanilla Skyrim) now spouts master dialogue from Sanguine's Debauchery.

Example 1: "Quit whining, Slave. There's plenty out there who would be happy to have what you're having." (While stump is currently fucking me)

Example 2: Talking to Frodnar under the above conditions causes you to be able to ask favors of him as you would your Master, including all sex-related dialogue.

(My theories as to why this is happening)

Theory 1: Children bypass gag dialogue, to avoid them saying lewd things or being put through the fondling-sequence that can happen when a player is both in a ball gag and armbinder dialogue, when the player nods yes to being asked if they are having fun.

Step 1: Talk to child with gag on.

Result 1: Child says "I understand you" and 'normal' dialogue resumes. No mmph-game.

... I think that puts him straight into the SD+ Master dialogue without him being checked against being a child actor.

Thank you, that is all. Have the related papyrus log for use in debugging.

Thanks.. I will check that out.

I thought SD+ already had child detection for masters but I may have miss that on the Dialogues side.

So I got a question, haven't played this mod for a while and using the latest version now. Is it possible to become a Spriggan 100%? My character currently has had the Spriggan mask (through quest) on for maybe 1,5 ingame week now. So is it a possibility, and if yes, how long does it take?