Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hi, i have a problem with the mod, everytime my PC gets enslaved with the message " x decides to keep you as its slave"  the attacker does nothing else than Bang my PC instead of the restraints equipping. It's not all, i keep receiving the message above, and the attacker bang the PC again. it's a circle. 

I tried reinstalling all the SD components and also Deviously enslaved but the problem keeps going.

How can i fix this?

I can't seem to get SD+ to enslave my character. I have it enabled with all its requirements (and a bunch more mods), and it never triggers. Simple Slavery get me freed, selecting a slavery option in Live Another Life just puts me into the respective area (like a bandit camp), but I don't get Enslaved. I may see the "so-and-so has chosen to keep you as a slave" message, but nothing comes of it. Any known conflicts?

Also, I know it's not related, but the bondage items in ZaZ animations, especially the wrist items, never display on my character. And the hourly events in Prison Overhaul don't trigger, either :(.

Inside the Death Alternative MCM menu you need to manually register all of the trigger events. They will not trigger without doing this. :)

Thanks for the reply! Well, I double-checked everything and made sure manually to register the quests a few times (I had pretty much every option checked before as well). Choosing a slavery beginning still doesn't Enslave the character immediately (I get quickly torched when choosing the electromancer's thrall opening, for example), and receiving the "x has decided to keep you as a slave" message still doesn't proc slavery. However, I may instead get the message that my character has been taken as a slave by the aggressor's friend after a scene, I'll then warp to that location, and THEN it seems to trigger Enslavery properly. Weird, no? 

Yeah, very weird?? Just a quick what alternate start mods are using, just curious?

No i don't use custom race in my game,

i checked if it was a problem with my DA settings. It seems that there's not the settings for SD+ in the MCM menu for DA. so i tried to correct that but it doesn't work.

I use these versions of mods:

-ver 358 of SD+, with addons and customization addons

-ver 5.3.5 of Defeat

- ver 1.04 of Deviously enslaved

please tell me If you need Something that can help you to figure out the problem, because i've tried and it failed.

i checked if it was a problem with my DA settings. It seems that there's not the settings for SD+ in the MCM menu for DA. so i tried to correct that but it doesn't work.

-ver 5.3.5 of Defeat

please tell me If you need Something that can help you to figure out the problem, because i've tried and it failed.

DA now requires you to register external quests manually. Look for an option at the top of the first menu in DA to run the registration. SD+ options should appear after that.

-ver 5.3.5 of Defeat

DA now requires you to register external quests manually. Look for an option at the top of the first menu in DA to run the registration. SD+ options should appear after that.

I did it, the options are there now, but i still get the problem when i get "x decides to keep you as it's slave" The attacker f**k the PC and launch the dialogue again. It doesn't enslave the PC. btw thanks for the help

-ver 5.3.5 of Defeat

I did it, the options are there now, but i still get the problem when i get "x decides to keep you as it's slave" The attacker f**k the PC and launch the dialogue again. It doesn't enslave the PC. btw thanks for the help

Sex instead of enslavement is usually a sign that the race was not detected as a potential slaver.

That means either the NPC enslaving you is a new race unknown to SD+ or the mod was not started properly and the reference list of known races was not initialized.

-ver 5.3.5 of Defeat

Sex instead of enslavement is usually a sign that the race was not detected as a potential slaver.

That means either the NPC enslaving you is a new race unknown to SD+ or the mod was not started properly and the reference list of known races was not initialized.

I think i must have failed Something in the start of the mod, yesterday i tried to activate each mod in a new game, in the order :

-DA

-SD

-Dev ens

That didn't do anything, i'll check again about the custom race (maybe i forgot that i have one) do you have an order of activation or Something i can try please ? :)

Hello all. Quick question, is there a way to stop SD+ from dressing the character with rags on upon enslavement? Setting my own slave set is counter intuitive in that I have to meddle with game files manually, and the default rags are just quite annoying at this point, if not immersion breaking for me at least. But never mind that, I'd just appreciate an answer to this question(Same goes for perhaps other enslavement or capture mods which do this). Thanks.

If the PC is a lvl 6 slavery "sex toy", and when the PC asks if they can go now, and the Master says something like, "I'm not done with you, get back to work slave..."

Does that mean the PC is now stuck in the roll of slave, or is there always a chance that the Master might release?

Options?

I can't seem to get SD+ to enslave my character. I have it enabled with all its requirements (and a bunch more mods), and it never triggers. Simple Slavery get me freed, selecting a slavery option in Live Another Life just puts me into the respective area (like a bandit camp), but I don't get Enslaved. I may see the "so-and-so has chosen to keep you as a slave" message, but nothing comes of it. Any known conflicts?

Also, I know it's not related, but the bondage items in ZaZ animations, especially the wrist items, never display on my character. And the hourly events in Prison Overhaul don't trigger, either :(.

Inside the Death Alternative MCM menu you need to manually register all of the trigger events. They will not trigger without doing this. :)

Thanks for the reply! Well, I double-checked everything and made sure manually to register the quests a few times (I had pretty much every option checked before as well). Choosing a slavery beginning still doesn't Enslave the character immediately (I get quickly torched when choosing the electromancer's thrall opening, for example), and receiving the "x has decided to keep you as a slave" message still doesn't proc slavery. However, I may instead get the message that my character has been taken as a slave by the aggressor's friend after a scene, I'll then warp to that location, and THEN it seems to trigger Enslavery properly. Weird, no? 

Yeah, very weird?? Just a quick what alternate start mods are using, just curious?

I'm using Live Another Life. I've got Captured Dreams, Cursed Loot, all the Devious base mods, Enslaved, Helpless, Captured, Simple Slavery, and bunch of others.

If the PC is a lvl 6 slavery "sex toy", and when the PC asks if they can go now, and the Master says something like, "I'm not done with you, get back to work slave..."

Does that mean the PC is now stuck in the roll of slave, or is there always a chance that the Master might release?

Options?

I would have to double check, but I believe I disabled any option to ask to leave at level 6 because why would a good fuck doll want to leave anyway.

You can get the master to sell you or terminate your slavery by being disobedient for a long enough period of time (duration can vary depending on your trust and happiness levels with the master).

Options?

I would have to double check, but I believe I disabled any option to ask to leave at level 6 because why would a good fuck doll want to leave anyway.

You can get the master to sell you or terminate your slavery by being disobedient for a long enough period of time (duration can vary depending on your trust and happiness levels with the master).

=)  I suspected as much (=

The Spriggan quest caused an issue with my followers. At least I assume it was that quest. At one point they got sprinkled by whatever makes NPCs masturbate when the PC was forced Problem is, they refuse to stop. They also refuse to do anything else except stand there touching themselves. Is that some magic effect on them? Any way to remove that? (The affected NPCs are 1 EFF-recruited NPC follower and 2 PAHE slaves).

Hey guys, need some help figuring the mod out. 

Character is freshly capture and I thought I'd try to escape. Killing the master with the collar on seems to bug the player character out since it compels you not to attack, yet using defeat mod for killing while sleeping, he is already dead. This then forces on a yoke and PC is forced to be still and unable to move. It was only after nearby other bandits attacked and forced player character out of standing still could the player character move. Is this due to incorrect installation or an intended result for resisting masters while under the collar's effect?

Sorry to bother but i get CTD on enslavement

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
MiasLair.esp=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
RidingStyles2.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
DeviousFramework.esm=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
Devious Expansion Armor.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
DeviousSurrenderV2.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
pwc-extra interactions (critter feed).esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp=1
pwc-exit on demand.esp=1
pwc-permanent werewolf.esp=1
pwc-extra interactions (dg).esp=1
InigoMCM.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
Unlimited Training.esp=1
PlayerValueControler.esp=1
stranger_danger.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp=1
HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
DfwSupport.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
MeridaHair.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
HDTSextoys.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
VivisCockcage.esp=1
dcc-male-chastity.esp=1
pwc-fear howl fix (dg).esp=1
VivisCockCage Addon for DD.esp=1
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp=1
Devious Intergration Armor.esp=1
DCC Male Chastity Addon for DD.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp=1
JexTats.esp=1
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
PetProject.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
Devious Equip Armor.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp=1
Shout Like a Virgin.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
Bishop.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Merged.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
Holidays.esp=1
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
Better Vampire NPCs.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp=1
throneroom.esp=1
Atvir.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
TBOS.esp=1
VVE.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1
sr_FillThemUp.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
Religion.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
DibellasRecruit.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
PatronGodsOfSkyrim.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Sexlab Breeder.esp=1
Brynjolf Marriagable.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
KS Jewelry.esp=1
PSQ RND.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
NARC.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
BDDigiFeet.esp=1
LykaiosRace.esp=1
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SLDrunk.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot Patch For Him.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Capture Dreams Armor.esp=1
Devious Regulation Armor.esp=1
DeviousFollowers.esp=1
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp=1
SRfreckles.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
SL99Exchanger.esp=1
wild werewolves.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
BloodmoonRising.esp=1
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
dc-untamed-000.esp=1
FennecRace.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp=1
RiverwoodHuntingCabinSE.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Better Vampire Weapons.esp=1
wildwerewolfnpcs.esp=1
Vampirelordroyal.esp=1
Vukasin.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
scentofthewolf.esp=1
RegnPiercings.esp=1
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
HornyWerewolves.esp=1
pwc-unified beast form power.esp=1
DAMuseum.esp=1
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp=1
FMEA Skyrim.esp=1
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp=1
bome-divorce.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
leashplugtest.esp=1
WerewolfSecondHowlToggle.esp=1
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1
Infinite Werewolf.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Devious Deviant Armor.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

i noticed that .this question has been posted alot here...but i don't want to start a new game ....my pc never get enslaved after entering black out phase...it continues to rise ...beaten ...then black out again ...it only works if i press \ button to initiate the surrender sequence ???

is there a solution without restarting a new game ??

Well, after a few years of surfing this website in silence, I think I can safely conclude that, at least thus far, this mod has taken the place as my favorite. I appreciate the amount of effort its crafters are putting into it, and even today it still seems to be getting updated. Now, despite my avid enjoyment of this mod, let me make it clear that I'm not entirely up to date on everything to do with it, I lack the time to be and even if I did not, my role has been relatively passive and only just now did I decide to change that. That said, there's a few suggestions I'd like to make. It's going to be a very long comment, but people seem to be mature on this website (I would hope) so I don't see that as being a problem.

First and foremost, and I know that this has been brought up many times even as far back as 2015, but I unless something is being planned, I think the lack of development on creature enslavement is a significant missed opportunity and I sincerely hope that this is being saved for a later date. It has been mentioned and even addressed by the mod maker himself before, but in regards to the wolves at least, I believe the addition of serving an "Alpha" would be a welcome change. I'll start off with the basics that have already been brought up in the past and try to put as interesting of a spin as I can on it whilst minimizing work requirement, though I can't promise that last one given my ignorance on the subject, which I will be discussing in my final point.

1. Hunting The player could be required to fetch certain food items from animals. This is fairly basic and some might argue it's already present, but I'm talking about a quest to hunt and kill a specific animal like a deer, elk or rabbit alongside the pack or master. One might add larger game such as bears into the mix but wolves, even in real life, are usually not foolish enough to target something they aren't sure they can bring down, so unless some sort of a stat for "pack strength" can be added, it'd probably be best to avoid scripting any animals that are too dangerous, if only to prevent the player an easy out. The point of this quest isn't necessarily the food, but the gradual if imagined breakdown of the player's psyche into a more animal like state, or, a furthering of it if one imagines the PC as "raised by wolves". This may even include raids on farmlands, caves or isolated houses which you could go crazy with. If working the master into this quest is to much, the player could do it on his or her own as well. A repeatable rite of passage so to speak but then distance would have to be accounted for.

2. Breeding a pack I've already simulated this using the Untamed Mod which allows for birth (AKA spawning in a replica of the last animal you've engaged with), but if it could be worked into SD+ (meaning the concept), creature enslavement and sex would become very interesting, perhaps even more so if the player and the master bred a pack rather then started with one. Instead of gold, this could be worked in as at least the partial goal of the Alpha's enslavement of the character, whom, for our purposes now, we're assuming is female. After the pack has been bred, the Alpha may consider letting the player go, resorting to the same options its human counter-parts might give. Or, it could be the start of different demands. Teaching the pack, breaking them in with training (manipulate their health, stamina and level perhaps based on sex with player, hunting quest or scripted fights akin to brawls) and from here, you might even have a dominance struggle among the wolves, which could be a simple quest for the player to watch the fight between master and newborn, being either enslaved to the winner (assuming the current master loses) or run off by him. Or, perhaps the player could eventually fight for alpha status herself!

This could even be used to apply pressure on the player by making the other pack members demand things like the alpha does if they are considered higher up on the ladder then him or her. The ladder referring to the fact that the alpha might be protective of the pack bitch (the player) and serve as her muscle if the rest of the pack got too rough with her which could lead to all sorts of things. For example, depending on how submissive the player is, the Alpha may or may not intervene to help upon being begged. If the alpha doesn't intervene, then this will put the player in a position that might stretch them thin, bouncing them back and forth between the members of the pack for all sorts of mischief outside of training, gradually incentivizing a more fluid role of submission to the alpha as the pack grows and becomes increasingly demanding otherwise. 

3. Intelligence One argument the mod creator here made is that, if the wolf becomes too intelligent or if, for example, was role-played off as some sort of a shape shifter, then you're no longer enslaved to a wolf. However, having even a full bonafide wolf display unnatural intelligence doesn't seem to require any level of immersion breaking in my opinion, in fact it adds to it. As a writer, I can assure you that dialogue is not required to display intelligence. Simple descriptions of how the wolf "Glares intently at the player with a hidden intelligence behind its eyes" can convey and be the start of a far more intriguing slavery story. This line alone, would make the entire situation seem far more appropriate in the idea that the situation might actually feel threatening, rather then an implication that the PC is playing along for fun or is simply too stupid to outsmart an animal. Sanguine never has to be involved (magic could be used just as easily or any number of other imaginative solutions) but he can be used if you want. Perhaps he blessed the wolf with this intelligence?

That explanation needs no further expounding if it were used and doesn't interfere with the kink since it is still a wolf, simply a more dangerous and cunning one. Even if you disagree that the alpha wolf should be more intelligent, that doesn't dispute the fact that there are still ways to completely flesh out dialogue without using any words at all and create an interesting plot and slavery regardless. To expound on this, it can be assumed that the longer the player lives with the wolves or wolf, the more s/he will begin to pick up on the 'lingo' of what is expected of him or her. This can either be instant (explained and given by the collar, Sanguine or magic upon enslavement) or, with a bit or perhaps a lot more effort, done gradually over time as exposure increases. If simple growls won't suffice this is a perfectly valid way to turn them into understandable text without leaning on intellect, Things In the Dark does this with hand signals for example.

If you want to go all the way, then you can really make things interesting. For example, the alpha may perhaps entrust the player enough to send them into a town or other places to steal specific items, release captive animals or pack members or even lure (non-essential) npcs or animals like horses out for the pack to feed on.  As for the gold, it could be suggested that the Alpha enjoys collecting shiny or high worth objects, akin to a dragon that hoards gold or a raccoon if you'd like a less intelligent counterpoint. From there, if you want to go far enough with the pack to actually add a den of some kind, well, you could go nuts with this idea. Restricted areas, "tribute chest" for both the alpha and other higher up pack members, perhaps even a bit of lore that might explain the intelligence if you'd rather not use Sanguine, I assume this would have to tie into the "wolf faction" to function.

4. Make escapes more interesting if it's possible, I think the escape of slavery should a bit more difficult but only the first time. Perhaps an outright removal of the keys or an enhancement that will require more then just a quick pickpocket (maybe the player will have to gather other items for an incantation? The collar is magical after all). The same could be done for NPC help, with the NPC requesting different items perhaps or giving you better directions on where to obtain them. You could turn escape from creatures and humans into a full blown quest  which the player will have to complete on the side whilst still serving their master. It would make things a lot more interesting too, especially if some lore was added in about the collar and what sort of ritual might be required to undo its tie, preferably through a book. Force the player to think a little bit about their situation with only Sanguine being a possible easy out *after​* the player meets him (to avoid boredom or repetitiveness ), at which point you can reinstate the key and call it "Sanguine's key" with the excuse that he hid it in the master's pocket or elsewhere without their knowledge. That brings me to my last point.

I'm not a Modder and I don't know the intended scope of this mod or if you even want to go far enough to add little mini-quest like I've suggested in. Calling them mini might even be a vast understatement. I am fully aware that some of the things I've requested above may require a ridiculous amount of work that I couldn't even begin let alone want to comprehend. And if I am to be dismissed on that point, so be it. I did not come here and make this post with a sense of entitlement, but rather a genuine want to see this mod grow to completion and into the best state it can be. As a future published author, here's hoping, I can see tons of potential to be had here, and I'm sure, that by the time you, reader, have found and finished reading this comment, I will have already come up with ten new ideas if not outright improvements on what's written here. So do not dismiss me as unimaginative just yet if you think I could do better. Because rest assured, this is all off the top of my head on a whim.

Edit: I feel I should point out that *I would ​ be willing to do all the of dialogue for Creature on PC interaction.* But due to my aforementioned inexperience, I am not precisely sure how that'd go. If you were to provide me with a scenario, "I want the wolf to make the player do X" I can easily create nuanced dialogue for you without the wolf ever uttering a single word. You just let me know what you need and if I'm available it'll get done. Though I have no idea how I'd be able to provide this to you, the forums, email, that's up to you. But I have zero experience with mods so adding it myself, well, to put it bluntly, I don't even know the first thing it would take to do that. But with an entire series worth of books under my belt waiting to be published, I'll have no trouble brainstorming ways to create intelligence without words among other things. And I would love to see a mod finally take beast enslavement seriously, I might even be willing to donate anonymously if that's possible.

I have a possibly dumb question >.< i hope some player can help me:

Lot of things are changes so i started a new game:

Given i have:

Hardcore mode enabled in mcm

Start after a day to remember disabled

Used a mod to start game as a slave when i got free:

i went to sanguine realm as always  but some things changed...

I was enslaved during dialogue by sanguine but i had the option to release me just available

When i was released i used the chain lever to get back to normal world

After some time most restraing disappeared, but not the transparent sanguine collar.

I remembered i had to look for magic trained people so i went to winterhold

Here i have 3 options:

Remove magical restraint... they say they will but the collar is still there.

Remove collar:they refuse due to being runaway slave

How do i get rid of that collar without having to toggle hardcore mode off?

Being magical is quite problematic.