Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I found that my PC can't enslaved by Vampire, a couple of hours late, it will  show a massage that said the PC is enslave by a non master race, enslave will be stop.

and another question is I also used the SD-Cage, but the master never lock the PC into the cage(I have Enabled "lock PC into Cage" in MCM).

Is anyone knows why?

By the way, I use the Better Vampire, and I try to disable it, the problem is still there.

Sorry for my poor English.

Last post hasn't been helped yet but something new came up. I was taken as a slave by vampires (only thing I like more than Thalmor tbh) and after the 1st day, a message popped up & said my enslavement was terminated because the master's race was removed from possible owners. Why would vampires not be allowed to own slaves??? Did they do something to fuck the game up bad if they take you as a slave or was it never an option? Also I have the Daedric Entity Restoration Project mod that adds Dark Seducers, Golden Saints, & Winged Twilights as playable races, summonable atronachs & as possible followers. If they can't be owners due to being a custom race, is there a way to add them to make them possible owners?

The vampire issue is probably my doing. I have an idea on how to fix it.

Regarding custom races, I thought of a way to allow any race to serve as masters.

I am thinking of automatically adding the race of the NPC you submit to using the surrender key.  That would give the NPC a default master profile. Once that is done, I can look into updating Content Consumer's SD addon to allow toggles of racial options if it doesn't allow that already (creature vs speaking NPC, allow punishments scenes, allow punishment gear, allow whipping... that sort of thing).

The vampire issue is probably my doing. I have an idea on how to fix it.

Regarding custom races, I thought of a way to allow any race to serve as masters.

I am thinking of automatically adding the race of the NPC you submit to using the surrender key.  That would give the NPC a default master profile. Once that is done, I can look into updating Content Consumer's SD addon to allow toggles of racial options if it doesn't allow that already (creature vs speaking NPC, allow punishments scenes, allow punishment gear, allow whipping... that sort of thing).

Good to hear, was really disappointed that I couldn't be enslaved by vampires at first. Basically killed my chances with Serana & that one vampire under Castle Volkihar but if this does get added along with the custom race thing, it'd be the first time I update a mod here without hesitation.

I am having an odd issue, when I use Kyne's Child power to turn into a spriggan the 3rd person camera is under the ground and makes the noises like going through water.

That's a skeleton thing... I have it on my list to fix.

Basically, the default spriggan skeleton is not set for 3rd person play. The nif file for the skeleton needs to be edited to change the position of the camera. I have the instructions somewhere and I did change it a long time ago but I lost the changes by accident when I did some clean up of the mod.

Seems like SD+ is a mess right now. Dialogues only has the drunk options page in MCM, no checkboxes for begging, blacksmithing or anything else I used to find there.

Unhappy owner unloading the PC to someone else or dumping them to wilderness doesn't work. In the former case, I got teleported to Belethor and a sex scene ensued, but no change in ownership took place. In the latter, I got a textbox about being abandoned, freed (but not moved anywhere) and endless notification spam of "your owner seems to have abandonned you" (should be abandoned, without a double n).

Outdoors master decided to go for a walk and triggered the Payback's a Bitch quest. "Are we there yet?" had the same result as other ownership change, which is none. Visit to dreamworld after first escape triggered Sanguine's Project quest without even talking to the pervy daedra prince. Some of the "entertain me" commands and punishments seem to trigger a gangbang scene of some kind, with a series of "you can't escape your next aggressor" "you feel weak as another one grabs you" texts.

Lightly modded Skyrim with all requirements up to date, tried with DAYMOYL and without it.

The daily tasks are a step in a direction I like: making the slavery part more interesting. Allowance points are also nice. The crawling and kneeling stuff I despise (should be optional IMO).

Punctuation nitpicking:

"Don't you have something better to do slave?"
->
"Don't you have something better to do, slave?"

"You're making me horny cunt..."
->
"You're making me horny, cunt..."

Most of the sentences structured like that have a missing comma before the address title. Only one I recall written correctly is the one about fuck toy and training. Also randomly capitalized title, as is dog, Dog, pet, Pet. And the quip about pink cheeks makes zero sense when the PC is a Redguard or a Dunmer.

Bondage gear applied by owners should come in sets, not bizarre mismatches of different ebonite, leather and rusty iron. The mod doesn't seem to respect CoCo's addon choices if used.

It's good to see you're still working on this mod, skyrimll. SD+ deserves to shine.

Hey, just got back to modding. I had an issue with crawling animation, nothing that is system breaking or anything. It did have a long start time. I went quickly from a CCAS as a Forsworn captive, beaten down by a badasss forsworn by SD - Cages probably, transported to Simple Slavery auction before being sold to someone in Riften. Took 5 mimutes or so before my character is bound and stuff.

Anyway, my issue was that the feet was stretched when crawling, like the feed of a duck if you will. I ran FNIS again but have not check if issue is still there afterward. Also wish that there is a slow crawling animation as replacer to walking, as my character stood up to walk instead.

In MCM menu, shows the message that it's updating all quests and saying to close the menu and wait. But I wait and nothing happens, when I open the MCM again, the same message in SD is still there. I use Death Alternative and Defeat too. In DA, all the quests related with SD is there, but it doesn't trigger. Hotkeys doesn't work either. Looks like the mod is activated and deactivated in the same time, like a Schrodinger mod, LOL.
Do you have any idea what is happening?

In MCM menu, shows the message that it's updating all quests and saying to close the menu and wait. But I wait and nothing happens, when I open the MCM again, the same message in SD is still there. I use Death Alternative and Defeat too. In DA, all the quests related with SD is there, but it doesn't trigger. Hotkeys doesn't work either. Looks like the mod is activated and deactivated in the same time, like a Schrodinger mod, LOL.

Many things could be causing this.

Is this on a new game or on an existing one?

If it is a new game, here is a procedure to try:

- start a new game without SD+ enabled

- wait until all mods are initialized, save and close

- enable SD+ and load your game

- wait until SD+ initializes, save and close

- start Skyrim again and load that game, go into DA and manually register the quests

... you should be able to play after that

- start Skyrim again and load that game, go into DA and manually register the quests

Since the new game I have this problem. Now I'm playing and the message that I mentioned above persists.

My point is that if you do not start SD+ in the way I described above (for a new game), it is possible the mod was not properly initialized and will not work properly.

If you don't want to start a new game, you could try to go into a small room/cell, deactivate SD+ (from the menu only, no need to deactivate the mod itself in your load order), save, quit, reload and restart SD+

I haven't tried that procedure in a long time and I don't know if it works, but it is worth a shot.

Somehow I can't get SD+ to work with Death alternative.

If I press add mods in death alternatives, defeat will be registered but not SD+, is that supposed to happen?

Or should I just stop using Death alternative and use the manual surrender?

Using the latest version for both. DA and SD+.

Candiru 

Did you try to start SD+ using this method?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2017-06-04/?p=1997863

DA quests will not register if SD+ is not started properly.

Since the new game I have this problem. Now I'm playing and the message that I mentioned above persists.

In a saved game, I uninstalled and reinstalled SD+. The message is gone, but the problem is that when I press "Begin" in Status option in MCM, shows the message in game that SD+ is installed but when I open MCM again, the option "Begin" is still there, like I had to press this option again. If I do, shows the message that is installed but the "begin" button continues there.

i have a question, i use both sd+ and deviously enslaved continued. using the followers dialogue from dec, after some time i get the "master?/mistress?" dialogue option with out being enslaved. is it possible that the dom/sub sliders along with the convos generated by dec make sd+ think that the player is enslaved to the follower?

In a saved game, I uninstalled and reinstalled SD+. The message is gone, but the problem is that when I press "Begin" in Status option in MCM, shows the message in game that SD+ is installed but when I open MCM again, the option "Begin" is still there, like I had to press this option again. If I do, shows the message that is installed but the "begin" button continues there.

About the Papyrus:

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_spriggan on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_thugs on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property Calm on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_slavery_level_mult on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_ankles on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_player_safe on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_SprigganSwarm on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isLeashON on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_lust_m on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isPlayerPregnant on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_collar on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isPlayerTG on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_sex_items on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_SimpleBindings on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_punish_items on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_clothChest on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_master_items on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_bounty on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_bindings on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_enslavement on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_thugs on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctInventory on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDMP_rape_menu on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_wrists on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_slave_days_max on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_enslaveMenu on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_freedom on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_health_threshold on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_bound on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_humanoidCreatures on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_sanguine_blessings on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFL_allowed_creature_sex on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_healthMult on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_thugs on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_enable_parasites on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property SexLab on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_armorCuirass on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_safetyMenu on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctSlavery on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_sprigganenslaved on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFL_banned_sex on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isPlayerHRT on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isPlayerEnslaved on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_punishments on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFL_daedric_items on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_enslave on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isPlayerSuccubus on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_collar on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property Config on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_slavers on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_can_join on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_isMasterInTransit on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_isMasterFollower on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property FalmerRace on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_playerRagdoll on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctConstraints on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDMP_scene_stop on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGV_leash_length on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_frostfallMortality on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_lust_f on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_isMasterTraveller on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_enslaved on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_escape_furn on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_dreamQuest on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_actorTypeNPC on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_Enslaved on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_punish on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDMP_scene_stalled on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_spriggan on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_shackles on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_enable_masterTravel on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_dreamerScript on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_spriggan_infected on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_spriggan_factions on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isPlayerBimbo on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_sanguine_blessing on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_banned_factions on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_spent on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_SimpleBindingsCosmetic on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_enslavement on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _reset on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_Player on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (8C000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_trade_items on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_trust_hands on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_demerits on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_cage on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_escape_radius on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_lust on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_ankles on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property slaUtil on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_food_vendor on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_safeword on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isLeashON on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_collar on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_sex_items on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_punish_items on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_disposition_threshold on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_CollarStrangleImod on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_master_items on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_bindings on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SD_dreamQuest on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_min_days_before_master_travel on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_escape_timer on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDCP_sanguines_realms on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isMasterTraveller on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_masters_key on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_wrists on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_arrest on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slaver2_m on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_trust_feet on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_bound on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slave on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_hunt on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_slave_clothing on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property dreamQuest on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_food_raw on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_verboseMerits on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSMP_choke_m on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_shackles on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property SexLab on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_slaversFaction on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_limited_removal on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property enslavement on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_SlaveDominance on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctSlavery on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_can_join on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_housekeeping on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_buyout on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_SelfVibratingEffect on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_work_start on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_food on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_punishments on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_isMasterInTransit on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSMP_choke on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_enslavement_tasks on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDMOP_lockpick on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slaver2_f on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_collar on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_thug_slave on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_nosale on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_caged on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_banned_locations on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_join_days on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_gag on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctConstraints on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDA_shackles on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGV_leash_length on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGV_free_time on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_demerits_join on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_MasterFollowSlave on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_SelfTinglingEffect on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_enslave on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_gagged on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDA_gag on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_noenchant on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_positions on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_joined on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDA_bindings on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDA_collar on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_snp_busy on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_bindings_health on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_banned_worldspaces on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_Weak on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slaver on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_gender_restrictions on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property Alias__SDRA_lust_f on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_SelfShockShield on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_SelfShockEffect on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property Alias__SDRA_lust_m on script _sdras_slave attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_healthMult on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_trade_items on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_forced_allied on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_food_raw on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_verboseMerits on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_master on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_escape_radius on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_SelfShockEffect on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctSlavery on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_can_join on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property enslavement on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGV_leash_length on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_food on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_punishments on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_spriggan on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_enslave on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_enslavement_tasks on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property Tasks on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property Player on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property SexLab on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_demerits_join on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_crop on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_caged on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_buyoutEarned on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_enslavement on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDLAP_masters_location on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDPP_stall_package on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctInventory on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGV_free_time on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_state_MasterFollowSlave on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_demerits on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_slavers on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_spriggan_infected on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_actorTypeNPC on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_health_threshold on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_join_days on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property gold on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_positions on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_playerStorage on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slave on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDDVP_buyoutEarned on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_buyout on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctConstraints on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_banned_factions on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDCP_sanguines_realms on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property FalmerRace on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_bindings on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_actorTypeNPC on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFollowers on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property OffsetBoundStandingStart on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_playerStorage on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_naked on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_slaverResistance on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctInventory on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_gagged on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_sex_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_companion_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_punish_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_0 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_actorTypeNPC on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFollowers on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property OffsetBoundStandingStart on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_playerStorage on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_naked on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_slaverResistance on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctInventory on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_gagged on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_sex_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_companion_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_punish_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_1 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_actorTypeNPC on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFollowers on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property OffsetBoundStandingStart on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_playerStorage on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_naked on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_slaverResistance on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctInventory on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_gagged on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_sex_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_companion_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_punish_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_2 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_actorTypeNPC on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFollowers on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property OffsetBoundStandingStart on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_playerStorage on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_naked on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFP_slaverResistance on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctInventory on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDOP_gagged on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_sex_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property fctFactions on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_companion_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDFLP_punish_items on script _sdras_companion attached to alias _SDRA_companion_3 on quest _SD_enslavement (8C00182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_protecters on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_boss on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property enslavement on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slave on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_protecters on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_boss on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property enslavement on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slave on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _sdra_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_protecters on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_boss on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property enslavement on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slave on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_protecters on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_boss on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property enslavement on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/08/2017 - 12:34:24AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_slave on script _sdras_protect_prisoner attached to alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (8C03610A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

About the Papyrus:

Snippy snippy snip snip

please put all that in spoilers in the future.