Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

How's your summer?
I personally can't tell, it's always summer down here...
Anyways, I've been playing the same old save, keep running to same old problem & Skyrim never ceases to amuse me. Okay, I know you have disabled the Payback's A Bitch questline. But this particular run, my char. keep running into the quest. I don't know why, but since she's enslaved in the Tamriel cell, pretty sure it's because the game calculated that her master should be able to walk to Mistwatch (he can't, because this is Skyrim we're talking about). Besides the typical dragon spawning & those funny hijinks. I noticed that "Are We There Yet" does not work. My char. will just be freed and sometimes, sometimes, the master who just freed her will think that she escaped & re-enslaves her again. I wonder, if Payback's A Bitch is not in the mod right now, shouldn't it better to edit the scripts so the master wouldn't decide to make a decision to do it?

Not sure will this show up in Papyrus, I send my char. to the dreamworld & it's still the "Dreamworld does not work properly & atronach" same old comments I bet you've seen a millionth times over.

I just think a lot of these problems are just Skyrim being Skyrim, but I provided papyrus just in case it's my fault somehow...

Papyrus.0.log

If you don't have sexlab dialogues, the option might be missing. If you have dialogues, try refreshing the list.

For some reason sexlab dialogues wasn't being enabled, so i just did a reinstall and everything is working now. I don't know why i didnt think to check it. Thanks for the help!

Something I wanted to get some clarification on (preferably from skyrimll or anyone knowledgeable on the subject): I recently started using TES5Edit after being recommended it a few times (worked great to stop Maria Eden from disallowing me to speak while gagged like other mods intended) & then I remembered a few months back how I came here wondering why vampires aren't a valid slave master race? So out of curiosity I went into TES5Edit & looked around at SD+'s stuff (i'm no modder, coder, or scripter or whatever) & I found some things I wanted to ask.

1. If vampires aren't allowed to enslave me, why does their faction appear listed in the slaver faction? Do they have to be listed as valid under both faction & race?

2. Why are ghosts listed as a banned faction for sex & enslavement when I have done both before already with the mods functions? (ex: the ghosts of Yngvild with SD+'s surrender button, the Companions Ghosts only work for sex though)

3. Vampires aren't listed in the banned factions so if I was able to add them to the humanoid master races group, would that allow them to work finally? Would the same apply for custom races too like the Golden Saints & Dark Seducers mod on Nexus if their author knew how to do it?

4. If ^ is yes, would doing the same for ghosts & removing them from the banned factions let them fucntion properly too? I'm already allowed to get raped by them like vampires & they conform to my CBBE presets & other mods settings, makes no sense not to let them enslave me right?

Hi,

Is Death Alt a HARD requisite for SD+ to work with Defeat mod?  Or will it just disable the battle enslavement of SD+, leaving Defeat working as if it was standalone, and SD+ out of battle (which is what I want)?  Or will there be instability?

Tried tons of suggestions from these forums with the goal of making DA just be there for the compatibility without doing anything, but suggestions I've seen leave some features of DA alive.  "Workarounds" such as setting Defeat's HP threshold higher aren't air-tight for huge HP depleting hits, and trying to make one mod do one thing and the other do another still leads to enslavement in some end cases.

So I wondered, is it safe just to uninstall DA?  Will it produce the goal of a functioning Defeat with an out of battle only SD+?   The wiki refers Defeat Mod issues to a manual that is in the SD+ download, but there's no longer a manual there...

Thanks a lot!

Something I wanted to get some clarification on (preferably from skyrimll or anyone knowledgeable on the subject): I recently started using TES5Edit after being recommended it a few times (worked great to stop Maria Eden from disallowing me to speak while gagged like other mods intended) & then I remembered a few months back how I came here wondering why vampires aren't a valid slave master race? So out of curiosity I went into TES5Edit & looked around at SD+'s stuff (i'm no modder, coder, or scripter or whatever) & I found some things I wanted to ask.

1. If vampires aren't allowed to enslave me, why does their faction appear listed in the slaver faction? Do they have to be listed as valid under both faction & race?

2. Why are ghosts listed as a banned faction for sex & enslavement when I have done both before already with the mods functions? (ex: the ghosts of Yngvild with SD+'s surrender button, the Companions Ghosts only work for sex though)

3. Vampires aren't listed in the banned factions so if I was able to add them to the humanoid master races group, would that allow them to work finally? Would the same apply for custom races too like the Golden Saints & Dark Seducers mod on Nexus if their author knew how to do it?

4. If ^ is yes, would doing the same for ghosts & removing them from the banned factions let them fucntion properly too? I'm already allowed to get raped by them like vampires & they conform to my CBBE presets & other mods settings, makes no sense not to let them enslave me right?

Vampires are on my to-do list. Since I changed the way races are selected and customized, vampire enslavement has been broken.

As for the other questions, there factions are remnants of the old way SD+ was detecting races.

I left them in game because Skyrim in general doesn't like when things are deleted.

Hi,

Is Death Alt a HARD requisite for SD+ to work with Defeat mod?  Or will it just disable the battle enslavement of SD+, leaving Defeat working as if it was standalone, and SD+ out of battle (which is what I want)?  Or will there be instability?

Tried tons of suggestions from these forums with the goal of making DA just be there for the compatibility without doing anything, but suggestions I've seen leave some features of DA alive.  "Workarounds" such as setting Defeat's HP threshold higher aren't air-tight for huge HP depleting hits, and trying to make one mod do one thing and the other do another still leads to enslavement in some end cases.

So I wondered, is it safe just to uninstall DA?  Will it produce the goal of a functioning Defeat with an out of battle only SD+?   The wiki refers Defeat Mod issues to a manual that is in the SD+ download, but there's no longer a manual there...

Thanks a lot!

SD+ should work without DA at this time.

If you arelady have DA in your game, I strongly recommend against uninstalling it.

Turn off all the quest and change settings to make it dormant instead.

Chances are, if you remove it from a current game, its quests and scripts will still be part of the game and will cause issues.

SD+ should work without DA at this time.

If you arelady have DA in your game, I strongly recommend against uninstalling it.

Thanks a lot!  I actually installed DA just for SD+ as I had Defeat and did not want to cause a conflict, so I can easily revert to the save prior to SD+ and DA and load it without the latter.

Do keep DA as optional for Defeat users if you can, and I appreciate your quick response and helpfulness :)

I'm having an issue where my character's master continuously plays the turn around and equip/unequip device animation, the one where your character turns around and your master fiddles about behind you. I've tried everything I can think of and I think I've pinned it down to either an issue with SD+ or Devious Framework. If its an issue with DFW, I can only think of the addition of TarasUltimateFurniturePack and its patches as being the source of the issue, since that was the last mod added before the problem started to occur. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Another thing, I can't find this outfit added by SD+

post-2001745-0-65561100-1508644596_thumb.jpg

Couldn't find it in the console and it says its from SD+ so not sure how to get it. Its in BodySlide properly & the meshes are built into the game so it should be findable, it just isn't for me. Also, you wouldn't happen to know where to find some dominatrix style outfits suitable for a mistress & compatible with HDT CBBE as searching this site yielded no results & all of Nexus stuff is either SFW or UNP only.

ok so everything else seems to be working now, the only problem i have is the whole going to gloomreach thing others seem to be having. 

Sorry, I'm not in the loop... what's the problem with Gloomreach?

And... if you're using the current version of CCAS (v13), there might be issues with Gloomreach. Both mods are trying to do some strange things with the Falmer in there, and there are probably going to be conflicts of one kind or another...

It'll be fixed in the next version.

IIRC the custom slave outfits were removed. If you are in doubt, try using xEdit to explore he esp.

No idea what IIRC or xEdit is, are you referring to TES5Edit???

Yes. "xedit" is the actual program, renamed to "tes5edit" for Skyrim, "fo4edit" for Fallout 4, "tes4edit" for Oblivion, "fnvedit" for New Vegas, etc.

IIRC the custom slave outfits were removed. If you are in doubt, try using xEdit to explore he esp.

No idea what IIRC or xEdit is, are you referring to TES5Edit???

Yes. "xedit" is the actual program, renamed to "tes5edit" for Skyrim, "fo4edit" for Fallout 4, "tes4edit" for Oblivion, "fnvedit" for New Vegas, etc.

K so I looked like Bicobus said & didn't find the outfits name that it has in BodySlide under SD's esp in the outfit category. How can BodySlide have it if its not in the esp tho? (unless I looked in the wrong area idk)

The issue with SD is just the broken travel package for creature masters. They go to gloomreach and never release the player.

I am still looking for a solution.

It should t interfere with anything else in that location.

Custom NPC masters also seem to have the issue as well. 

Hi. I went through SD+'s FAQ and noticed a distinct lack of any form of example tutorial for adding races as potential masters manually. That or I missed something obvious, which I wouldn't put beyond me as I've got a grueling headache from installing all my mods on a new SSD... Finished last night in fact. So, any instructions in particular would be quite welcome. Thanks.

Anyone know if there is a means to removing/ disabling the gag entirely...? I play with an Argonian (Very restraint-unfriendly, I know) and gags are usually the WORST  offenders of being useless and annoying. Any potential for disabling them from beingequipped?