Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Just a thought, if it's possible it would be nice if punishments, namely beating/whipping, won't kill the player. It can get pretty awkward if were using other mods that have on death events.

Like what kind of mod?

SD+ is using Death Alternative to manage On Death events.

If you are using other mods that have On Death events and that are not compatible with Death Alternative, you are asking for trouble,

If you are using other DA mods, dying from punishments should work out unless of course there is a bug I should fix :)

I'm only using Death Alternative, and by awkward I didn't mean game breaking, just awkward (as you transition between mods/events). It would just be nice to not die in the first punishment at least lol

..such the best mod ever for skyrim ...but there is a prob i want to check with all of you guys ..i 'm pretty sure that game crashes after enslavement and some certain animation plays ..it happened with kissing animation ..(i think so) ..maybe it has some conflicts with being freehand or bounded ...

so can we expect an update for those new animations   skyrimll ??

kissing isn't part of sd at all, i'm guessing you're looking for psq - player succubus quest

i know but it plays..Arrok kissing or maybe lieto kissing somthing like that ..(both actors standing and kiss) are you saying my animations are kinda mixed up ..my nonsexlab animations and funnybizznes is up to date to the latest version could this be the problem ??

Crash from SD+ with some animations while enslaved is usually caused by Devious Devices and Zaz animation Pack  not properly initialized:

- make sure Zaz Animation Pack has SexLab animations properly registered (check Zaz manu)

- make sure Devious Devices is using Bound Animation filter

I personally find the game more stable and playable when turning Bound Animation filter PFF with SD+.

You loose a little in realism but you gain in diversity of animations.

If you are using bound animations make sure both DD and ZaZ are not setup to override SL. I know the one in ZaZ is enabled by default and the comment for the option says not have it enabled at the same time as the option in DD. Honestly I've never tried running with them both enabled so maybe it works just fine....

Just a thought, if it's possible it would be nice if punishments, namely beating/whipping, won't kill the player. It can get pretty awkward if were using other mods that have on death events.

Like what kind of mod?

SD+ is using Death Alternative to manage On Death events.

If you are using other mods that have On Death events and that are not compatible with Death Alternative, you are asking for trouble,

If you are using other DA mods, dying from punishments should work out unless of course there is a bug I should fix :)

I'm only using Death Alternative, and by awkward I didn't mean game breaking, just awkward (as you transition between mods/events). It would just be nice to not die in the first punishment at least lol

..such the best mod ever for skyrim ...but there is a prob i want to check with all of you guys ..i 'm pretty sure that game crashes after enslavement and some certain animation plays ..it happened with kissing animation ..(i think so) ..maybe it has some conflicts with being freehand or bounded ...

so can we expect an update for those new animations   skyrimll ??

kissing isn't part of sd at all, i'm guessing you're looking for psq - player succubus quest

i know but it plays..Arrok kissing or maybe lieto kissing somthing like that ..(both actors standing and kiss) are you saying my animations are kinda mixed up ..my nonsexlab animations and funnybizznes is up to date to the latest version could this be the problem ??

Crash from SD+ with some animations while enslaved is usually caused by Devious Devices and Zaz animation Pack  not properly initialized:

- make sure Zaz Animation Pack has SexLab animations properly registered (check Zaz manu)

- make sure Devious Devices is using Bound Animation filter

I personally find the game more stable and playable when turning Bound Animation filter PFF with SD+.

You loose a little in realism but you gain in diversity of animations.

If you are using bound animations make sure both DD and ZaZ are not setup to override SL. I know the one in ZaZ is enabled by default and the comment for the option says not have it enabled at the same time as the option in DD. Honestly I've never tried running with them both enabled so maybe it works just fine....

oh, that sounds like the reason I had to disable half the arrok anims from sexlab 1.59 or it'd ctd when dd was supposed to filter anims or it just couldn't decide how to filter it----haven't had this issue yet with the new sl 1.6 and hotfixes, haven't touched the settings in either of them except to register zaz and enabled creatures and gender preferences of sl, pretty much default settings....what I've noticed is sl has eliminated the ctd's by taking control of the situation so if a mod calls for sex with player thru sl that's what they get - if the mod asks for zaz or dd sex thru sl then that's what's done as tho the mods like zaz or dd even are no longer allowed total control to filter out other sl anims from playing, unless the mod asking for it allows it

before i do anything stupid...how does this work with followers? the description doesn't say anything :P

I think it's pretty set they're enslaved with the player

when player becomes free is where it seems to be mixed up, so far I think the variable seems to be the follower framework being used - eff users get followers renamed permanently and aft users lose follower names until they're freed, but so far seems only the women are set free with the player

before i do anything stupid...how does this work with followers? the description doesn't say anything :P

some go to mistwatch tower I guess, some stay enslaved is random I guess XD

this sounds like scenarios where player gets transferred or sold to a new owner: haven't had that yet tho I've heard of it a few times i'm guessing that it's not come up often enough for the author and testers to track the issue you're describing

Followers may or may not get enslaved along with you. They usually get enslaved, but I've also had followers disappear, only to show up again when I managed to escape from my owner. Also had them not enslaved but still following me, sometimes choosing to join in with the owner on abusing me. Seems a bit random which you'll get.

A very important thing to note: make sure that you carefully check the follower settings in DAYMOL. The default is to "Kill Protected Follower," change that to "None." I also disable the follower bleedout on the same page in DAYMOL, because I've found it a bit buggy at times.

Also check that "Kill Assault" is off in Defeat for followers as well.

I'm trying this mod out, and my character was just enslaved. When she tries to talk to her owner, nothing happens. I can see his mouth moving, but the usual conversation UI never appears. I've double-checked that SexLab Dialogues is loading first. Any ideas what I've done wrong?

I ran into this a couple of times.

That seems to be because the master is still in the middle of a scene, either from SD+ or for another mod.

Wait for a while (T key), sleep if you can, wait for the scene to time out and your master should eventually have a dialogue back.

skyrimll how far are we from a update? <---- Just wondering not trying to rush you

Quite a ways away, I imagine... A recent unfortunate drive failure has set back development until he can, at minimum, reinstall everything and get his development environment up to spec again.

Aww that sucks

skyrimll how far are we from a update? <---- Just wondering not trying to rush you

Quite a ways away, I imagine... A recent unfortunate drive failure has set back development until he can, at minimum, reinstall everything and get his development environment up to spec again.

Aww that sucks

Good news is that the data is safe as far as I can tell.

Bad news is that I have to reinstall the editor and other utilities (and reconfigure everything) on a brand new installation of Windows.

The only thing I lost for sure is all my open tabs on Chrome with useful links I check out later about various issues I was working on at the time.

Aww that sucks

Bad news is that I have to reinstall the editor and other utilities (and reconfigure everything) on a brand new installation of Windows.

The only thing I lost for sure is all my open tabs on Chrome with useful links I check out later about various issues I was working on at the time.

ah jeez.. well at least the data is safe only reason I asked was because I was going to start a final playthrough and I was waiting for this and cursed loot to update one more time, but since it looks like it'll be awhile i'll have to move on with this version.

Why am I imediately teleport back to SD after Sanguine release me? Infinite loop. Talk to Sanguine, get released, then imediately teleport back...

sounds like the frostfall thing. If you don't have frostfall, find the frostfall patch, either in your load order or the actual esp in your data folder and disable or delete it.

Why am I imediately teleport back to SD after Sanguine release me? Infinite loop. Talk to Sanguine, get released, then imediately teleport back...

sounds like the frostfall thing. If you don't have frostfall, find the frostfall patch, either in your load order or the actual esp in your data folder and disable or delete it.

Can't find it. Never install Frostfall before. I also have Defeat and Death Alternative - Alternative Start, Captured, Your Money or your life. Could those be the reason?

Can't find it. Never install Frostfall before. I also have Defeat and Death Alternative - Alternative Start, Captured, Your Money or your life. Could those be the reason?

Can you share your load order?

Yeah, it's a patch from SD for those who have frostfall, but it installs for everyone. Look for something called SDFrostfallPatch or something like that.

Aww that sucks

My SSD failed a few weeks ago too! Whole thing froze up, and i couldn't even view the files on it. I ended up doing /chkdsk /f and it unlocked the drive and actually fixed the fucked up volume. I then transferred it to a harddrive (The stuff i needed), and about 5% of the files failed due to being on a messed up sector. Secure earsing the SSD after backing up most my data fixed the SSD right back up and i'm currently using it once again (Accept now i got more 'safe' features on and a daily backup to my 2tb harddrive xD)

Edit: Also, you can pull your chrome data aswell. Install a new chrome, then pull the files from your "C:\Users\YourWhateverHere\AppData" relating to google. (Like ""C:\Users\YourWhateverHere\AppData\Local\Google")

I highly doubt any of those files will produce an IO error while extracting seeing as they're fairly small.