Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hey everyone!

I've got some problems with the mod. I know it is stated that when members of the same faction of your owned does not recognise you as a slave could be because another mod that changes factions, but i have no such mods installed. When i got captured by a bandit, he stayed non-hostile, but all his mates considered me still an enemy and started/continnued attacking me. The other thing is, whenever my owner attempts to have sex, the animation start but then immediatelly changes into both my owner and my character masturbating. However the console shows that a Sexlab animation is actually playing/played, but as i sad, it never actually is happening, just the masturbation. Other than these, everything works fine, i double checked all requirements and load order, and it seems that everything is installed properly ingame when i check MCM. Please if anyone has ideas what could have gone wrong then give me the hint! Would be so awesome to enjoy this already great mod without these inconviniences. Thanks in advance!

I can't tel you why your game has hostile bandits during slavery,but the masturbation feature during sex is a known issue of being belted --devious devices chastity belt

I managed to get pulled into Sanguine's Grove after an on-death event (fell into the water in Apocrypha), and that didn't cause the permanent fade-to-black to happen. I guess it was something with the on-bleedout or on-knockout events. Anyway, I've disabled those to avoid that irritating bug! Problem successfully bandaged! :D

Now I have a new problem. Well, I don't know if it's a "problem". It might be a feature. When I left Sanguine's Grove, I found that enemies were no longer hostile to me; Attacking them resulted in their health bar diminishing, and then immediately healing back to full health. They didn't attack me no matter how many arrows I plugged into them. :|

I went back and disabled all the events that could pull me into Sanguine's Grove, just to make sure that it was a thing with SD and not a bug related to Apocrypha. The bandits reacted normally to my attacks, so I'm fairly sure this is an SD thing! Has anyone else seen/fixed this phenomenon?

--------------------

Note: This isn't an issue of becoming friendly with a faction as a result of enslavement. I wasn't captured by anyone prior to the issue -- I just went through the scene in the Dreamworld.

check your death alternative settings while you wait rather than resetting it next time - there's a setting on the main screen called "immunity"--immunity duration or something to that effect, minimum is 1 hour

Is this mod working perfectly for anybody cuz i have many bugs or problems with the mod right now. First thing first when a bandit enslave my pc and when i want to talk to him after "asking what did u need ?" he just allways say  "to get off", also the owner dosnt give any task just 2 things work when he want to go out for a walk and when he cages the pc nothing else, and somtimes happen when he want to go out for a whak he walking a mile befere he sad "ok we can stop now" 1 times he walk frome voltheim tower to whiterun. I try do evrything to get the mod, work downloaded all the mods this mod needs trying different loadoader but nothing changes. I also try to change my master, sometimes this dialog option work sometimes not. Firstly i tought that the sexlab dialog mod was wrong and i try to upgrade to the leates one, also try with the older ones but still nothing. I hope maybe someone has an idea to solve this, or any idea what can be wrong... THX

stick with the latest updates for dialogues and sd is your best bet, but as for what the master actually wants from the player I think that's mostly on the to-do-list at the moment  or for a while as he's always got other more game breaking bugs than that so for the most part I just work towards escape

Does this mod work without SL Dialogues?  I know it's a requirement, but is it 'fatal' to omit it?  The front page implies it might not be, but I'm not certain what would no longer work

Reason for asking is that I'm setting up a new playthrough and a number of the other mods I want to use say that Dialogues conflicts/breaks their mods (if memory serves me right, maybe Cursed Loot? - I thought I saw the author there say that next version would state that SL Dialogues was incompatible)

Also there is the odd comment in various threads that there seems to be some sort of conflict arises with SD+ restraint application and removal ignoring existing DD devices applied by other mods and breaking parts of those too,

Ideally I wanted to use, inter alia, Cursed Loot, and SD+, especially as SD+ is one of the key hooks from Simple Slavery which I also plan to include, but I don't want to set up a MO profile with inbuilt conflicts from the outset

I don't want this query to start any flamewars - I'll be annoyed if anyone tries to do that - and I understand that each mod author has to do the best for their mod, but it would be helpful to understand

- if there are real conflicting restraints problems with DD based mods, and if anyone knows of a way round those?

- if  Dialogues really is absolutely essential here?   

If there are issues that are insurmountable, this time I may have to, sadly, pass by on SD+ and a couple of other Dialogue linked mods, as I'd probably lose too many other mod options.  It would be a shame, as I've used SD variants for a long time, and it really is THE benchmark here for all similarly themed mods

Anyone able to help me, please?

Dialogues is necessary for SD+ to play properly.

Without it, you will have no useful interaction with your master once enslaved.

I made it a separate mod for two reasons - 1) to bring shared dialogues to other mods and 2) to allow another mod to handle its own slavery dialogues if needed.

I am happy to say the random issue that made Dialogues block topics from other mods will be resolved in the next version.

I try to make SD+ respect other devices if they are already there when enslaved, If it is still an issue, I would like to know more about it,

In other words, issues with other DD mods and SD+ should not be happening.

Dialogues is necessary for SD+ to play properly.

Without it, you will have no useful interaction with your master once enslaved.

I made it a separate mod for two reasons - 1) to bring shared dialogues to other mods and 2) to allow another mod to handle its own slavery dialogues if needed.

I am happy to say the random issue that made Dialogues block topics from other mods will be resolved in the next version.

I try to make SD+ respect other devices if they are already there when enslaved, If it is still an issue, I would like to know more about it,

In other words, issues with other DD mods and SD+ should not be happening.

Thank you very much for the taking the trouble to respond so quickly.  It's good to hear that these issues are being dealt with.

Thanks also to .....

--------------------------------------
Posted Today, 01:44 AM

Just don't use SL Dialogue's removal option if your character has quest based devices from DCL equipped, as it doesn't check if the item is a quest item, and will break quest progression for other mods.

---------------------------------------

....for setting out much more clearly what one of the problems with Cursed Loot etc seems to be, and pointing out that the problem seems to be with Dialogues rather than SD+

Is that also something that will be dealt with in the next version of Dialogues?  I'll be very very happy to wait for the update if it is  :) 

kali19861319, on 17 Sept 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:snapback.png

Is this mod working perfectly for anybody cuz i have many bugs or problems with the mod right now. First thing first when a bandit enslave my pc and when i want to talk to him after "asking what did u need ?" he just allways say  "to get off", also the owner dosnt give any task just 2 things work when he want to go out for a walk and when he cages the pc nothing else, and somtimes happen when he want to go out for a whak he walking a mile befere he sad "ok we can stop now" 1 times he walk frome voltheim tower to whiterun. I try do evrything to get the mod, work downloaded all the mods this mod needs trying different loadoader but nothing changes. I also try to change my master, sometimes this dialog option work sometimes not. Firstly i tought that the sexlab dialog mod was wrong and i try to upgrade to the leates one, also try with the older ones but still nothing. I hope maybe someone has an idea to solve this, or any idea what can be wrong... THX

"stick with the latest updates for dialogues and sd is your best bet, but as for what the master actually wants from the player I think that's mostly on the to-do-list at the moment  or for a while as he's always got other more game breaking bugs than that so for the most part I just work towards escape"

If i remember right the older sd+ was working corretly in the dialog way, the task list also like gold for the wicked working corretly when ure pc start to dance but now simply nothing happens, just going out for a walk, and owner cages u if u use sd cages like i. And i wanna know it these options work for others right now or evrybody got the same dialog options currently like i do, becuz if i have only problem here, i wanna solve it.

I'm getting CTD's and my Papyrus log always ends with:

[_SD_patch_frostfall (5A000D62)]._SD_addon_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SD_addon_frostfall_01.psc" Line 90

I have never used Frostfall and it is grayed out in the MCM. My Papyrus log is attached since I am useless at understanding them. Also I am using SD 3.2 since I started the game and all prerequisites are installed.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: I noticed the Addons pack has the frostfall items, which I have installed, I assume this is the problem? If so, what is the safe way to uninstall the Addons pack?

[_SD_patch_frostfall (5A000D62)]._SD_addon_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SD_addon_frostfall_01.psc" Line 90

I have never used Frostfall and it is grayed out in the MCM. My Papyrus log is attached since I am useless at understanding them. Also I am using SD 3.2 since I started the game and all prerequisites are installed.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Either disable or delete SD_FrostfallPatch.esp (or something like that - I forget it's actual name). You don't know you have it, but you do.

Either disable or delete SD_FrostfallPatch.esp (or something like that - I forget it's actual name). You don't know you have it, but you do.

Yeah i edited my post and came to the same conclusion, I assume it's just safe to uninstall the Addons pack and keep playing or is a save game clean required or recommended?

Thanks for your reply

Yeah i edited my post and came to the same conclusion, I assume it's just safe to uninstall the Addons pack and keep playing or is a save game clean required or recommended?

Thanks for your reply

Um...I'm not sure if the addons pack is still necessary for DLC compatibility. But you can just remove or disable the Frostfall part. You will get the "missing content" warning, presumably, but it's probably fine. That said, a clean install is always recommended when changing anything mid-game.

Sry if im a f king idiot but i dont know how to do spoiler tags for my list :D

You're not an idiot. There is a button to create spoilers on the taskbar when making a post, or you can just type [ spoiler ] your list here [ \spoiler ] (without the spaces)

You're not an idiot. There is a button to create spoilers on the taskbar when making a post, or you can just type [ spoiler ] your list here [ \spoiler ] (without the spaces)

What doesn't help is that the Spoiler option is listed under the Twitter button.

The Twitter button in the editor toolbar is in fact a list of other ways to display blocks of text, including Spoilers.

What doesn't help is that the Spoiler option is listed under the Twitter button.

The Twitter button in the editor toolbar is in fact a list of other ways to display blocks of text, including Spoilers.

I didn't realize that. That is kind of stupid.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Dragonborn.esm
06  ApachiiHair.esm
07  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
08  ApachiiHairMales.esm
09  JSwords.esm  [Version 1.4]
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  daymoyl.esm
0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59c]
0D  SexLabAroused.esm
0E  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
11  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
12  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
15  hdtHighHeel.esm
16  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.5]
17  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
18  EFFCore.esm
19  WeaponRangeFix.esp
1A  ENB Snow FX.esp
1B  Better Dynamic Snow.esp
1C  RevampedExteriorFog.esp
1D  Supreme Storms.esp
1E  Windfull Skyrim.esp
1F  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
20  randomthunder.esp
21  RCFIS.esp
22  Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
23  FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp
24  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]
25  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
26  Better Towns Textures.esp
27  Dead Body Collision.esp
28  DragonCrownCraftable.esp
29  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
2A  EbonyCrownCraftable.esp
2B  ElvenCrownCraftable.esp
2C  ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
2D  GlassCrownCraftable.esp
2E  HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp
2F  ImmersiveSpells.esp
30  LoversComfort.esp
31  LoversVictim.esp
32  Populated Prisons.esp
33  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
34  SexLabDefeat.esp
35  Smoking Torches.esp
36  WetandCold.esp
37  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
38  Destructible_bottles.esp
39  Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp
3A  RaceMenu.esp
3B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3C  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
3D  UIExtensions.esp
3E  AddItemMenu.esp
3F  SkyUI.esp
40  LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
41  Customizable Camera.esp
42  AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
43  Black Lotus.esp
44  Bulwark of Azzinoth.esp
45  Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
46  d2Helmets.esp
47  DaedricCrownCraftable.esp
48  DandelionArmor.esp
49  DraconicArmor.esp
4A  Drow Armor Set.esp
4B  Gatti13AshesOn.esp
4C  Ghosu - SkullHelmet.esp
4D  HentaisJamellaArmor.esp
4E  Immersive Weapons.esp
4F  Improved Light Targe of the Blooded.esp
50  Ivy Valentine Armor.esp
51  JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp  [Version 1.4]
52  LostLongSwords.esp
53  Moar Kontent.esp
54  Pauldrons.esp
55  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
56  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
57  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
58  Shields_of_the_northern_kingdoms.esp
59  TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
5A  TGLNordArmor.esp
5B  WWW.esp
5C  HDT Havok Object.esp
5D  SkyRe_Main.esp
5E  SkyRe_Combat.esp
5F  SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
60  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
61  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
62  SkyRe_LostLongSwords.esp
63  ADS.esp
64  AOS.esp  [Version 2.2DGDB]
65  Devious Deviants.esp
66  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
67  Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp
68  Immersive Dawnstar.esp
69  Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp
6A  Immersive Falkreath.esp
6B  Immersive Ivarstead.esp
6C  Immersive Karthwasten.esp
6D  Immersive Kynesgrove.esp
6E  Immersive Morthal.esp
6F  Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
70  Immersive Riverwood.esp
71  Immersive Rorikstead.esp
72  Immersive Shors stone.esp
73  Immersive Stonehills.esp
74  Immersive Whiterun.esp
75  OBIS.esp
76  OBISDB.esp
77  TheMadMasker.esp
78  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
79  armored-horses.esp
7A  HorsesGoneWild.esp  [Version 1.4]
7B  PalistovSpinningArrows.esp
7C  PalistovSpinningArrows_CloserQuiversLongerArrows.esp
7D  PalistovSpinningArrows_Dawnguard.esp
7E  posesivecorpses.esp
7F  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
80  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
81  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
82  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
83  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
84  Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
85  Unique Grasses.esp
86  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
87  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
88  ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
89  ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
8A  ELFXEnhancer.esp
8B  abotFiresHurt.esp
8C  Private Needs.esp
8D  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
8E  MidasSkyrim.esp
8F  Colorful_Magic.esp
90  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
91  dovahkiinrelax.esp
92  FNISspells.esp
93  Enchanting Freedom.esp
94  NoSneakAttackSound.esp
95  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
96  ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
97  ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp
98  TrueYield.esp
99  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
9A  FAMP2.esp
9B  Dawnguard Eyes.esp
9C  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
9D  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
9E  Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
9F  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 3.0]
A0  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.0.1]
A1  Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
A2  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
A3  CharGen Morphs.esp
A4  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
A5  Skyrim Sizes.esp
A6  TrueDeathBasic.esp
A7  SkyRe_Races.esp
A8  SeeEnchs.esp
A9  Purewaters.esp
AA  PurewatersDG.esp
AB  PurewatersDB.esp
AC  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
AD  ReProccer.esp
AE  Private Needs Discreet.esp  [Version 1.9.1]
AF  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
B0  da_alternate_start_extension.esp
B1  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
B2  SD Cages.esp  [Version 1.9]
B3  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
B4  SimpleSlavery.esp
B5  wolfclub.esp
B6  dredtent.esp
B7  chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
B8  TreestumpConversions.esp
B9  Ragna-Rok Craftable Lockpick.esp
BA  LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
BB  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BC  MoreNastyCritters.esp
BD  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
BE  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
BF  RBB Large Boats.esp
C0  RBB Row Boats.esp
C1  RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
C2  Better Mills Textures.esp
C3  EbonyValkyrie.esp
C4  NK_EyeCusomizationOverhaul.esp
C5  wgwarpaints1p1.esp
C6  Equipping Overhaul.esp
C7  Pureweather.esp
C8  Accessorize.esp
C9  BeastessLair.esp
CA  BF.esp
CB  BFA_BeastAddOn.esp
CC  BFA_BeastAddon_Workaround.esp
CD  fairy.esp
CE  DarkStandalone.esp
CF  daedric remodeled.esp
D0  iNeed.esp
D1  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
D2  targe with reflect dmg.esp
D3  targaryenshield.esp
D4  Animallica.esp
D5  AOS2_EBT Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
D6  AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
D7  NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
D8  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.0]
D9  Portals of Skyrim.esp
DA  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
DB  WWW_SkyRe Patch.esp
DC  EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
DD  OBISDB-FaceMasksFix.esp
DE  Immersive Patrols II.esp
DF  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
E0  WM_WidgetMod.esp
E1  NecromancerMask.esp
E2  Edhildils Deathscream Armor with HH.esp
E3  Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
E4  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
E5  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
E6  sexyplate.esp
E7  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
E8  Minou Aradia Leather Thief Armor CBBE TBBP.esp
E9  DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
EA  DawnofWhiterun.esp
EB  SCOOverhaul.esp
EC  NecroAnims.esp
ED  SSLToys.esp
EE  TrXArmor - Stand Alone.esp
EF  Realistic_Impacts.esp
F0  smfArena1.8.esp
F1  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
F2  Immersive lighting of NPCs.esp
F3  Religion.esp
F4  EFFDialogue.esp
F5  ArelylFollower.esp
F6  _MelissaX.esp
F7  Bella Follower.esp
F8  HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
F9  HHairstyles.esp
FA  LootandDegradation.esp
FB  XXYoulanHH.esp
FC  BFA_CreatureChildActors_V.esp
FD  BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
FE  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

so here it is all my mods, so i still cant figure it out how to make sd work perfectly in the dialog way. I still think that my load order is the problem or some mods has to bugged together maybe and thatswhy. I dont have any more ideas...

So question about conflicts. If SD+ conflicts with Warzones 2012, is it safe to assume it will conflict with WZ2015?

That would have to be tested.

I don't know what was the issue between the original SD and Warzone - Civil Unrest.

So many things changed in SD+ that it is possible that issue is gone.. or not. 

I checkd older sd+ 20 [topic=http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1386-sanguine’s-debauchery-patches/][/topic]and all dialog options are working fine, i didint chage anything not the load order or anything else and sd working fine now but this actual sd version dosnt so im asking the mods creator why the older version of sd dialogs dosnt working in this sd version ? Its blocked or something ? I would be grateful for the answer. 

I checkd older sd+ 20 [topic=http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1386-sanguine’s-debauchery-patches/][/topic]and all dialog options are working fine, i didint chage anything not the load order or anything else and sd working fine now but this actual sd version dosnt so im asking the mods creator why the older version of sd dialogs dosnt working in this sd version ? Its blocked or something ? I would be grateful for the answer. 

Are you using those patches with the current version of SD+. If so SD+ probably doesn't work too well, because the patches made some changes to scripts.

Can someone help me with configurations in MCM menu for compatibility between DA, SD+ and Defeat? I've tryed a lot of modifications in the configuration menu for all the three mods and i still get some CTD, i have skyrim memory patch installed and memory blocks log and i can confirm that it's not a memory problem, i used to play with this three mods on the past, now that i'm comming back to skyrim with this three mods updated i'm having this problems x.x

Sometimes it crashes on bleedout, sometimes it crashes on start of defeat, sometimes it crashes after defeat scenes where it should start the blackout events from DA, that some of the CTD i have when testing the mods.

If someone is using this mods and aren't getting CTD can you help me with some tips or Print Screens of your configurations in MCM?

Thanks in advance.

My Load Order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
immersive roads.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
SD Cages.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchELFX.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_SFO.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
XPMSE.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchELFX.esp
MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
SexyBikinis.esp
Darklilith.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Facelight.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
LunariRace.esp
LunariWarriors.esp
BVLT - Human.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
People Have Torches.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
LoversVictim.esp
Apropos.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Vampire Eyes - Normal Race.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp
NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp
Lunari Race - Requiem.esp
Succubus Race - Requiem.esp
Requiem - DD Expansion.esp
Requiem - Devious Devices.esp
Requiem - DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Requiem - EstrusChaurus.esp
Requiem - Prison Overhaul.esp
Requiem - SD+.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Can someone help me with configurations in MCM menu for compatibility between DA, SD+ and Defeat? I've tryed a lot of modifications in the configuration menu for all the three mods and i still get some CTD, i have skyrim memory patch installed and memory blocks log and i can confirm that it's not a memory problem, i used to play with this three mods on the past, now that i'm comming back to skyrim with this three mods updated i'm having this problems x.x

Sometimes it crashes on bleedout, sometimes it crashes on start of defeat, sometimes it crashes after defeat scenes where it should start the blackout events from DA, that some of the CTD i have when testing the mods.

If someone is using this mods and aren't getting CTD can you help me with some tips or Print Screens of your configurations in MCM?

Thanks in advance.

My Load Order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm

Falskaar.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Havok Breast Physic.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

daymoyl.esm

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

SkyUI.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

TrueStorms.esp

TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

immersive roads.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

JKs Skyrim.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

SD Cages.esp

MoreBanditCamps.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

SoS - Civilization-PatchELFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp

GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_SFO.esp

SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

XPMSE.esp

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SoS - The Dungeons-PatchELFX.esp

MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp

Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp

SexyBikinis.esp

Darklilith.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Facelight.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp

Havok Breast Physic.esp

LunariRace.esp

LunariWarriors.esp

BVLT - Human.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

CombatDramaOverhaul.esp

SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Character Creation Overhaul.esp

CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp

CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp

SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp

SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp

People Have Torches.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLabSquirtR.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

LoversVictim.esp

Apropos.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp

SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

RosaFollower.esp

Vampire Eyes - Normal Race.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Requiem.esp

Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp

Requiem - Hearthfire.esp

NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp

NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp

Lunari Race - Requiem.esp

Succubus Race - Requiem.esp

Requiem - DD Expansion.esp

Requiem - Devious Devices.esp

Requiem - DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Requiem - EstrusChaurus.esp

Requiem - Prison Overhaul.esp

Requiem - SD+.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

see screens below, notice sd bleedout is not activated, I tried couple times it don't work, then skyrimill posted it was broke....additionally note I can't help with defeat, I don't use it

A papyrus log would be more helpful than your load order. Set defeat as the only bleedout and DA should take care of everything.

agreed, but in his case it might appear we'll need both

post-436139-0-58563600-1442841464_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-38019900-1442841474_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-63449000-1442841484_thumb.jpg

kaliXXIX, on 21 Sept 2015 - 01:32 AM, said:snapback.png

I checkd older sd+ 20 [topic=http://www.loverslab...hery-patches/][/topic]and all dialog options are working fine, i didint chage anything not the load order or anything else and sd working fine now but this actual sd version dosnt so im asking the mods creator why the older version of sd dialogs dosnt working in this sd version ? Its blocked or something ? I would be grateful for the answer. 

pihwhtAre you using those patches with the current version of SD+. If so SD+ probably doesn't work too well, because the.patches made some changes to scripts.

Yes i download the leates pach version there and copyed in my data folder for sd but when i use wyrebash, wyrebash dosnt gonna seems to be accept the sd+ danguard dragon paches so i disable them, so the paches dosnt work cuz of wyrebash. But its actualy its not a problem at all cuz that version of sd+ working corretly, i tested all the dialogs and misc mods for sd+ like sd cages and i dosnt finde any problem, no ctd or anything else only and just only when u start gold for the wicked quest there is some delay before ure pc get start dance and its actually not to much only 30-35 sec, its can be accepteble i think. But i still wanna see this sd version working perfectly cuz there will be new things less bugs etc but i tested it, and spend many hours for testing i dosnt figure it out how te get work all the dialogs, thatswhy im asking the creator, cuz maybe he disabled most of the task option cuz of bugs or he-she improving it or whatelse...