Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hello, i am trying the mod and the first enslavement happened to be spriggan, although i had disabled the spriggan quest. By googling i found that this is "natural", in the sense, that if you fight spriggans and lose, you get enslaved and the spriggan flowering quest triggers anyway, right?

Now, i 've read the wiki, but i have the same question as this guy here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/?p=1073777

The personalities are different than in the wiki. For example the current spriggan-master, has: "Hungry-Greedy, Angry-Suspicious" . She also tells "she wants gold, i don't care where you find it". Mind you, slavery level is 1. The wiki says, that at level 1, only sex and punishment count. So, i don't know what i am supposed to do. I keep losing trust and disposition. 

Also, do i have to escape somehow on my own or since this is a quest, after a point, the master releases automatically the character and the flowering spriggan quest continues normally?

Finally, in the disposition and trust stats, there is also a number in parenthesis. Like disposition 7 (2). The wiki doesn't explain. Is this overall disposition and in parenthesis the disposition gained or lost in a day? I also just got a "slavery level 2 (17)". What's the 17?

I hope someone can help. Thanks.

EDIT:

Also one more questions:

Normally i use this mod, that enables guards to attack hired thugs:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55400/?

The common result, is that thugs get killed before even coming near you. Now i 've read that SD has a "thug quest". If this doesn't trigger, due to the mod above, are there any bad consequences?

EDIT2: 

a) About the food requirement. The Spriggan wants food, but in a cave, the only food within reach, are 2 dead rabbits that another spriggan killed. The raw rabbit legs harvested, disappear (or are consumed as per mod description). So how am i supposed to bring food to the master?

B) I get often "stay on your knees, pink cheeks". How do you do that? (Kneeling?).

EDIT 3: 

Finally got the option to get released, but:

What's the practical difference between "Yes, i want to be released and join your cause" and "i wish to stop serving you but remain slave to your cause?"

It doesn't sound much different...

EDIT 4:

I reloaded and i noticed that if i "join" i get released with 50 gold. If i choose "i want to be released, but..." i get 0 gold... Is SD supposed to retain the gold of the player? In DAYMOYL i have all stealing features disabled or at 0%.

EDIT5:

I get often "the roots throb inside you" and the character falls on her knees, in the DAYMOYL surrender position and the only way to get her back up is to use the "reset player" from DAYMOYL. Very annoying.

Couple bugs I've found with SD+:

• The spriggan armor is not  automatically removed during animations (I can remove it manually)
  • Spriggan masters can/will try to take you to a city without changing their relationship to other races which ultimately leads them to being killed as they mount a one person assualt against the city guard.
  • This might not be an SD+ bug but the map maker placed for the Flowering Spriggan husk was inaccurate. The HUD maker was still accurate though.

@ForestElf When I get the "the roots throb inside you" with the animation it usually resolves it self or I can cancel it by moving after couple minutes. It does seem to be too long or bugged though. Also there should be an option in MCM to auto-kneel with the slave collar; that's only way I know how to kneel.

Edit: Removed something that I figured out is supposed to happen.

It is sad that after 1 year, i must report the same as 2 guys of 1 year ago. There is something odd happening in mistwatch during the thugs quest that causes CTD. I had a fresh installation and game and tried older skeleton, upgrading to Sexlab 1.60.2, removing cursed loot, resetting animation registry, resetting defaults in sexlab, unchekcing automatic free camera, nothing works. I 've reloaded tens of times, with different saves, there is no way.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/page-308

I am doing new installation again and trying from scratch for the last time.

I guess i will try to use set stage WIAddItem03 , right?  (yeah, i know, it's rhetoric).

It is sad that after 1 year, i must report the same as 2 guys of 1 year ago. There is something odd happening in mistwatch during the thugs quest that causes CTD. I had a fresh installation and game and tried older skeleton, upgrading to Sexlab 1.60.2, removing cursed loot, resetting animation registry, resetting defaults in sexlab, unchekcing automatic free camera, nothing works. I 've reloaded tens of times, with different saves, there is no way.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/page-308

I guess i will try to use set stage WIAddItem03 , right?  (yeah, i know, it's rhetoric).

It is still there after a year simply because it is very difficult to test.

There is no easy way to trigger the thug quest, so I have to rely on it happening naturally during testing for other thing.

And once the thugs quest is triggered, I simply cannot reproduce CTDs in Mistwatch.

So I have to wait until someone comes up with a clear way to reproduce it (something like - "go to Mistwatch with Thugs, get transferred to a new Master, sleep and crash").

In the meantime, I have a lot of other issues to fix (like spending the last 2 days trying to figure out why the player is always stuck in place after sex while wearing the spriggan outfit :) ).

There is no easy way to trigger the thug quest, so I have to rely on it happening naturally during testing for other thing.

And once the thugs quest is triggered, I simply cannot reproduce CTDs in Mistwatch.

So I have to wait until someone comes up with a clear way to reproduce it (something like - "go to Mistwatch with Thugs, get transferred to a new Master, sleep and crash").

In the meantime, I have a lot of other issues to fix (like spending the last 2 days trying to figure out why the player is always stuck in place after sex while wearing the spriggan outfit :) ).

I see... Well, the thug quest for me, is always triggered very early in the game, because i play a thief that looks into every single container and steals everything. After the first quest outside the starting city (i always start at Falkreath), by the time i return and sleep, early in the morning the thugs are always there...

Speaking of sleep, here's what happened: Going to Mistwatch through "fast forward", delivered to owner. First day, everything OK. After sleeping in cage, the problems start in the morning. After a few sex scenes, the CTD punctually arrives, usually after the "submit or surrender" and "use bed or not". Reloading results in the same CTD. I managed to somewhat progress, by reinstalling skeleton, but soon after passing the problematic scene, i had CTD on the next one.  There is a particularly "hard to pass" scene, where the owner has a threesome, calling a female bandit that is on guard duty. 99% of the time, the first sex scene with master will pass, but when the second bandit must come and you get for second time "use bed or not", there is CTD. But i also had CTD with the master alone too. No CTD during the 1st day of enslavement though.

I was going crazy, because i had fresh installation and in Mod Organizer, the mod count is just 75, so it's not like i am running a gazillion of mods. I actually try to keep the LL mods to as low as possible, because they have a significant performance hit and cause instability.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

EDIT:  There is still the problem of joining the owner's faction and not being able to remove it, right?  I saw in the git hub, there was supposed to be a fix for 3.2, but i don't see it in changelog and appears to have been postponed for 3.3?  In that case, one must always try to kill the owner, i guess? Because if you get in the bandit faction for example, then the bandits will no longer treat you as hostile, which is big problem...

P.S.: I hated the spriggan quest. I am going to set stage it. Even after going to the cavern north of the thalmor embassy, i had "spriggan feet and hands" armor pieces. I wasn't sure if i had to go to Kyne's Grove to remove those. Instead i used the "free me" feature (wonderful) from Cursed Loot and it removed them. 

I see... Well, the thug quest for me, is always triggered very early in the game, because i play a thief that looks into every single container and steals everything. After the first quest outside the starting city (i always start at Falkreath), by the time i return and sleep, early in the morning the thugs are always there...

Speaking of sleep, here's what happened: Going to Mistwatch through "fast forward", delivered to owner. First day, everything OK. After sleeping in cage, the problems start in the morning. After a few sex scenes, the CTD punctually arrives, usually after the "submit or surrender" and "use bed or not". Reloading results in the same CTD. I managed to somewhat progress, by reinstalling skeleton, but soon after passing the problematic scene, i had CTD on the next one.  There is a particularly "hard to pass" scene, where the owner has a threesome, calling a female bandit that is on guard duty. 99% of the time, the first sex scene with master will pass, but when the second bandit must come and you get for second time "use bed or not", there is CTD. But i also had CTD with the master alone too. No CTD during the 1st day of enslavement though.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Thanks for the details... an error log after the CTD would help too.

EDIT:  There is still the problem of joining the owner's faction and not being able to remove it, right?  I saw in the git hub, there was supposed to be a fix for 3.2, but i don't see it in changelog and appears to have been postponed for 3.3?  In that case, one must always try to kill the owner, i guess? Because if you get in the bandit faction for example, then the bandits will no longer treat you as hostile, which is big problem...

This issue requires a complete rewrite of how SD handles factions during enslavement, so I hd to postpone it.

You can always select the banishment option - just say No when your owner asks if you want to join his cause.

You will not get your stuff back right there but you can always catch it again the next time you visit Sanguine.

P.S.: I hated the spriggan quest. I am going to set stage it. Even after going to the cavern north of the thalmor embassy, i had "spriggan feet and hands" armor pieces. I wasn't sure if i had to go to Kyne's Grove to remove those. Instead i used the "free me" feature (wonderful) from Cursed Loot and it removed them. 

If you remove the hands and feet armors while the spriggan quest is running, they will eventually come back.

The next version will have an option to change the chance of spriggan infection (including down to 0% if you want to disable it completely).

The chance of infection will also reduce after a few times your complete the quest (after 2 or 3 times, you should get total immunity and you should be able to wear spriggan armor pieces at will without infection). The only exception is from being defeated by a spriggan - I left the DA event without immunity to leave a way to repeat the quest anytime you want.

Thanks for the details... an error log after the CTD would help too.

This issue requires a complete rewrite of how SD handles factions during enslavement, so I hd to postpone it.

You can always select the banishment option - just say No when your owner asks if you want to join his cause.

You will not get your stuff back right there but you can always catch it again the next time you visit Sanguine.

If you remove the hands and feet armors while the spriggan quest is running, they will eventually come back.

The next version will have an option to change the chance of spriggan infection (including down to 0% if you want to disable it completely).

The chance of infection will also reduce after a few times your complete the quest (after 2 or 3 times, you should get total immunity and you should be able to wear spriggan armor pieces at will without infection). The only exception is from being defeated by a spriggan - I left the DA event without immunity to leave a way to repeat the quest anytime you want.

Don't worry, with all the stealing i and searching containers i do, the thugs will come again... I found that mod from Nexus "Guards attacks thugs", exactly because i was tired of seeing the thugs every few days. It will happen again. Normally i don't have the log enabled (useless writes on the SSD).

I think i had done set stage and then removed them though CL and they didn't come back. I will be the first to put chance to 0%.  :D

Thanks, i didn't know about the banishment option. I 've only been to Sanguine once (after the 1st release). Waiting for next time, doesn't sound too good... Couldn't you put an option to simply have access to the inventory once you 're free? Like when you have armbinders you can't access it, but without you can? I suppose not or you 've had done it already.

Also, when i was released from the spriggan, i did get my items back, but not the gold... Is that normal? That's very serious.

Thanks.

EDIT: I think i read that if i uninstall SD, factions are reset. So a workaround would be to uninstall and reinstall?

I doubt uninstalling SD would fix the factions... if anything, that would probably create more issues than it is worth.

Hmmm... At this point i think i am going to leave SD+ alone. I thought about the thugs quest too and there is always the danger that i get blocked in Mistwatch. Meaning, that i can't kill the master before the CTDs start. And when the CTDs start, it's a constant crashfest that you can't keep playing. 

Plus, the factions is a serious issue, since the way DAYMOYL works, you get enslaved by hostile factions. If you befriend them all, then it subverts the entire game mechanic... Removing all factions through console isn't a good option either, because you get to lose the "good" factions too.

I think if i try the mod again, i will actually put back the "Guards attack thugs" mod from Nexus, so that the thugs get always killed before they can enslave... This would "solve" the problem of Mistwatch by...never going there!  :D

The faction problem remains...Theoretically, if you can always kill your master, you can always avoid joining factions. However, i doubt you can always succeed. The cave where the Spriggan enslaved me for example, had 2 spriggans inside and no weapons to find. Even if i could steal keys and find a weapon, the spriggans were way too powerful for me.

Hmm... I really want to use the mod, to break a bit the monotony of cursed loot, but i will have to think about it... I have restarted so many times, due to corrupt saves or mod blunders that i am tired...I just want to finish the game for once...  :s

EDIT: There is the "banishment" option you mentioned, but the idea that i must leave without inventory, doesn't appeal to me. I remember that if you get killed (like falling from a cliff), you will visit Sanguine again, so you could get the inventory back. But, i remember from the wiki, that with each visit to Sanguine, there is something that changes the attitude of people and start sex attacks. CL is already on to that, i wouldn't want to get attacked every 1 minute.  :-/

I doubt uninstalling SD would fix the factions... if anything, that would probably create more issues than it is worth.

Hmmm... At this point i think i am going to leave SD+ alone. I thought about the thugs quest too and there is always the danger that i get blocked in Mistwatch. Meaning, that i can't kill the master before the CTDs start. And when the CTDs start, it's a constant crashfest that you can't keep playing. 

Plus, the factions is a serious issue, since the way DAYMOYL works, you get enslaved by hostile factions. If you befriend them all, then it subverts the entire game mechanic... Removing all factions through console isn't a good option either, because you get to lose the "good" factions too.

I think if i try the mod again, i will actually put back the "Guards attack thugs" mod from Nexus, so that the thugs get always killed before they can enslave... This would "solve" the problem of Mistwatch by...never going there!  :D

The faction problem remains...Theoretically, if you can always kill your master, you can always avoid joining factions. However, i doubt you can always succeed. The cave where the Spriggan enslaved me for example, had 2 spriggans inside and no weapons to find. Even if i could steal keys and find a weapon, the spriggans were way too powerful for me.

Hmm... I really want to use the mod, to break a bit the monotony of cursed loot, but i will have to think about it... I have restarted so many times, due to corrupt saves or mod blunders that i am tired...I just want to finish the game for once...  :s

Fixing the factions is high on my list.

My plan is to keep track of factions joined by the player during enslavement (only for factions the player is not already part of) and make the final faction join temporary (cleared after a few days of freedom or at the next enslavement),

My plan is to keep track of factions joined by the player during enslavement (only for factions the player is not already part of) and make the final faction join temporary (cleared after a few days of freedom or at the next enslavement),

Yes, i read that in the git hub files ("known issues"). Sounds good. When you come with this version and assuming it still works with sexlab 1.59c (i will start new game with it and i am scared of changing mods at this point, because they always leave traces), i will certainly install the mod, since the thugs quest is bypassable. 

Oh and a suggestion maybe... During the infinite reloads i did, it happened to get through CL the "full rubber suit" (it's one with multiple keys for each part...yikes...from now on i will put it to 0% chance) and get enslaved. The owner said something like "don't expect me to remove them". I reloaded again, but i think in this case, the owner should in deed remove them, because 1) you can't use 3rd person camera blindfolder, 2) you can't eat and drink and since you are enslaved you can't search for the rubber suit keys either. So you are in a position where you can't survive and can't escape.

Hello, i am trying the mod and the first enslavement happened to be spriggan, although i had disabled the spriggan quest. By googling i found that this is "natural", in the sense, that if you fight spriggans and lose, you get enslaved and the spriggan flowering quest triggers anyway, right?

(Catching up on late messages)

Yes... this is normal. 

Human infected by spriggans will enslave you like any humans. While you are serving them, you have a chance of being infected from contact with your master.

True Spriggans defeating you will just infect you.

You can also be infected by wearing pieces of spriggan armor found on corpses.

Now, i 've read the wiki, but i have the same question as this guy here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/?p=1073777

The personalities are different than in the wiki. For example the current spriggan-master, has: "Hungry-Greedy, Angry-Suspicious" . She also tells "she wants gold, i don't care where you find it". Mind you, slavery level is 1. The wiki says, that at level 1, only sex and punishment count. So, i don't know what i am supposed to do. I keep losing trust and disposition. 

The wiki is a little out of sync in some areas. 

I will fix that over time.

The way gifts to the master work - they count to improve their mood at all levels. So you can give gold or food to your master at level 1 to improve their mood.

As your level progresses, your master will penalize you if you fail to give them what they expect.

At level 2, failing to give food to your master makes them angry

At level 3, failing to give them gold makes them angry as well.

One of my planned updates is to make it more explicit what is expected from the slave.

Also, do i have to escape somehow on my own or since this is a quest, after a point, the master releases automatically the character and the flowering spriggan quest continues normally?

That's correct.

Finally, in the disposition and trust stats, there is also a number in parenthesis. Like disposition 7 (2). The wiki doesn't explain. Is this overall disposition and in parenthesis the disposition gained or lost in a day? I also just got a "slavery level 2 (17)". What's the 17?

For trust, it is indeed Overall trust.

For slavery level, the number in parenthesis is your level of exposure.

The error log has more details since there are less space constraints for messages.

EDIT:

The common result, is that thugs get killed before even coming near you. Now i 've read that SD has a "thug quest". If this doesn't trigger, due to the mod above, are there any bad consequences?

No bad consequences if Thugs are killed. At least, no bad consequences that I know of :)

EDIT2: 

a) About the food requirement. The Spriggan wants food, but in a cave, the only food within reach, are 2 dead rabbits that another spriggan killed. The raw rabbit legs harvested, disappear (or are consumed as per mod description). So how am i supposed to bring food to the master?

Lure them outside :)

Or give them enough excuses for sex and punishment to counter the lack of food.

Or use 'Pray to the Gods' from the surrender key and hope it triggers the arrival of a stranger (from DA's random encounters).

B) I get often "stay on your knees, pink cheeks". How do you do that? (Kneeling?).

Kneeling is automatic.

This is just something the master says to remind you of your place.

EDIT 3: 

Finally got the option to get released, but:

What's the practical difference between "Yes, i want to be released and join your cause" and "i wish to stop serving you but remain slave to your cause?"

One makes you join the faction and be free.

The other makes you join the faction and remain a slave to your master (this is to keep your owner as a master follower).

It doesn't sound much different...

EDIT 4:

I reloaded and i noticed that if i "join" i get released with 50 gold. If i choose "i want to be released, but..." i get 0 gold... Is SD supposed to retain the gold of the player? In DAYMOYL i have all stealing features disabled or at 0%.

SD doesn't use DA stealing features (yet). 

Gold can be tricky to keep track of. 

Always assume you will lose ALL your gold when you are enslave (don't walk around with everything you've got :) ).

EDIT5:

I get often "the roots throb inside you" and the character falls on her knees, in the DAYMOYL surrender position and the only way to get her back up is to use the "reset player" from DAYMOYL. Very annoying.

You don't have to reset the player for that.

Wait a little and press space - that's usually enough.

If you are really stuck, use the 'Resist' option of the menu from the surrender key. 

That includes several fixes to get the player unstuck.

I also just fixed a bug (in the next version) that caused the player to get stuck all the time after sex while infected by a spriggan.

Couple bugs I've found with SD+:

• The spriggan armor is not  automatically removed during animations (I can remove it manually) - That's normal. It is meant to remain on the player during sex (the player cannot remove the roots when there is an occasion for sex).
  • Spriggan masters can/will try to take you to a city without changing their relationship to other races which ultimately leads them to being killed as they mount a one person assualt against the city guard. - That's also normal and difficult to change right now unfortunately, because of hos Skyrim handles factions.
  • This might not be an SD+ bug but the map maker placed for the Flowering Spriggan husk was inaccurate. The HUD maker was still accurate though. Map markers are tricky to place dynamically. There isn't much I can do I am afraid.

Yes, i read that in the git hub files ("known issues"). Sounds good. When you come with this version and assuming it still works with sexlab 1.59c (i will start new game with it and i am scared of changing mods at this point, because they always leave traces), i will certainly install the mod, since the thugs quest is bypassable. 

Oh and a suggestion maybe... During the infinite reloads i did, it happened to get through CL the "full rubber suit" (it's one with multiple keys for each part...yikes...from now on i will put it to 0% chance) and get enslaved. The owner said something like "don't expect me to remove them". I reloaded again, but i think in this case, the owner should in deed remove them, because 1) you can't use 3rd person camera blindfolder, 2) you can't eat and drink and since you are enslaved you can't search for the rubber suit keys either. So you are in a position where you can't survive and can't escape.

That falls into the other item I have high on my list - punishment management.

Right now, I am using a simple list of punishments applied in the same order all the time.

I need to rewrite that to make it more contextual (be mouthy - get a gag... steal - get armbinders... try to escape - get blinds). That will also help with management of punishments not applied by SD (I try to leave them alone as much as I can to not mess up other quests like with Captured Dreams).

Also - be aware I am currently using SexLab 1.6 hotfix 2 to make sure the mods work with that version.

That means it will be harder and harder to ensure the mod is still compatible with 1.59c since I am not using that version anymore (and I can't reasonably keep switching between the two).

(Catching up on late messages)

Yes... this is normal. 

Human infected by spriggans will enslave you like any humans. While you are serving them, you have a chance of being infected from contact with your master.

True Spriggans defeating you will just infect you.

You can also be infected by wearing pieces of spriggan armor found on corpses.

I see. Mine were normal spriggans alright. And too powerful for my level too. Practically i got killed in 2-3 blows.

The wiki is a little out of sync in some areas. 

I will fix that over time.

The way gifts to the master work - they count to improve their mood at all levels. So you can give gold or food to your master at level 1 to improve their mood.

As your level progresses, your master will penalize you if you fail to give them what they expect.

At level 2, failing to give food to your master makes them angry

At level 3, failing to give them gold makes them angry as well.

One of my planned updates is to make it more explicit what is expected from the slave.

I see. This makes sense...

That's correct.

For trust, it is indeed Overall trust.

For slavery level, the number in parenthesis is your level of exposure.

The error log has more details since there are less space constraints for messages.

No bad consequences if Thugs are killed. At least, no bad consequences that I know of :)

Lure them outside :)

Or give them enough excuses for sex and punishment to counter the lack of food.

Or use 'Pray to the Gods' from the surrender key and hope it triggers the arrival of a stranger (from DA's random encounters).

Ah, so sex and punishment can counterbalance the lack of food or gold? Because in the wiki, there was a "perfectionist" personality, that required all targets met. Also at level 2, they are supposed to get angry... Or, if someone has personality greedy-angry-suspicious, but not "horny" or "vicious", can you still counterbalance the lack of food and gold at level 2 and 3, by giving more sex and punishment?

With the spriggans, i finally joined faction (i had disposition requirement set to 2 of course hehe), by giving sex and some gold... There was a small pond with a chest at the bottom that had some gold and items. Also i did pray to gods and an unlucky bandit came that was instakilled by the 2 spriggans, but i looted the body, so i got some items from him, including a warhammer, that it said that i couldn't keep but somehow it ended in my inventory anyway. At the end they let me join.

Kneeling is automatic.

This is just something the master says to remind you of your place.

One makes you join the faction and be free.

The other makes you join the faction and remain a slave to your master (this is to keep your owner as a master follower).

Ah, i see. I did read in the wiki that the master can become follower, but i don't use followers so i didn't care much about that.

SD doesn't use DA stealing features (yet). 

Gold can be tricky to keep track of. 

Always assume you will lose ALL your gold when you are enslave (don't walk around with everything you've got :) ).

I am pretty sure the damn spriggans took 1000 gold from my pocket... I hate losing money. You can't drop money in a chest. I had to install "Band of Skyrim" in my last game and make half of my money promisory notes. But it's tedious. You have to go back to the banker every time to turn them to septims again. Between this and cursed loot, you ll end up with no money.

You don't have to reset the player for that.

Wait a little and press space - that's usually enough.

If you are really stuck, use the 'Resist' option of the menu from the surrender key. 

That includes several fixes to get the player unstuck.

I also just fixed a bug (in the next version) that caused the player to get stuck all the time after sex while infected by a spriggan.

Ah, i wish i knew that before... Very useful.

That falls into the other item I have high on my list - punishment management.

Right now, I am using a simple list of punishments applied in the same order all the time.

I need to rewrite that to make it more contextual (be mouthy - get a gag... steal - get armbinders... try to escape - get blinds). That will also help with management of punishments not applied by SD (I try to leave them alone as much as I can to not mess up other quests like with Captured Dreams).

Also - be aware I am currently using SexLab 1.6 hotfix 2 to make sure the mods work with that version.

That means it will be harder and harder to ensure the mod is still compatible with 1.59c since I am not using that version anymore (and I can't reasonably keep switching between the two).

Damn, this constant mod changes are killing me. I 've used a save cleaning tool too, but there always seem to be something causing instability. Anyway, at *some* point i will have to upgrade to Sexlab 1.60, but right now, i want to do a run with 1.59c, since it's compatible with all current mods and tested for years. I expect that all mods initially will have minor bugs with the new versions.

Thanks for the long explanation. I will copy paste all your post and save it in a text file in the mod's folder for future use, as this is like a mini FAQ.  :lol:

P.S: This forum has the worst quote mechanism i 've ever seen. Every time i quote someone, it quotes my quote too and i have to manually delete my older quote before replying. Either that or i am completely stupid...

Hi Skyrimll...great mod. One of my favorites.

Not sure if this has been requested before, I apologise if it has...

It would be cool if when you are enslaved you could be sold to either other groups or rich nobles/jarls....falmer even.

Thanks.

Hmm...you could have masters who are disgruntled with recalcitrant slaves sell them to simple slavery.

Hi Skyrimll...great mod. One of my favorites.

Not sure if this has been requested before, I apologise if it has...

It would be cool if when you are enslaved you could be sold to either other groups or rich nobles/jarls....falmer even.

Thanks.

Hmm...you could have masters who are disgruntled with recalcitrant slaves sell them to simple slavery.

Is there a mod event to sell to Simple Slavery?

I thought it was only the other way around.

Pissed off masters already sell slaves to a few vendors in SD. I can add more if there is an API

Is there a mod event to sell to Simple Slavery?

I thought it was only the other way around.

Pissed off masters already sell slaves to a few vendors in SD. I can add more if there is an API

To trigger Simple Slavery you need DAYMOYL defeat event from bandit faction.

Well, to trigger SS as a result of defeat, you need that. However, although SS does not use mod events ('cause I'm too stupid to figure them out), it is a simple enough process to connect to it. Just have your mod check that SS is in the player's load order and send them to the x-marker in the cage and it is done. 

EDIT: There is the "banishment" option you mentioned, but the idea that i must leave without inventory, doesn't appeal to me. I remember that if you get killed (like falling from a cliff), you will visit Sanguine again, so you could get the inventory back. But, i remember from the wiki, that with each visit to Sanguine, there is something that changes the attitude of people and start sex attacks. CL is already on to that, i wouldn't want to get attacked every 1 minute.  :-/

for this part, at least, just turn off "Coveted" in the SD mcm.

spending the last 2 days trying to figure out why the player is always stuck in place after sex while wearing the spriggan outfit :) ).

i'm on that too, i'm guessing that's why I saw your post on sl, shocking we both ended up bug-testing the same quest in sd for sl1.6 issues

seems to be more random than that with the sexlab scenes, but i'm not wearing the full spriggan set yet as i'm belted, but almost definitive when anything dd is triggered: belted player wakes to feel herself, occasionally walking has to feel herself some more, or everytime the vibes trigger the player to feel herself it happens also...those all solvale with sd's submit key "resist" option along with the armored sex-ed player unable to move - choose resist

(panel gagged and belted player attempting sex is also the Only bugged event from sl 1.6 that has caused complete game freeze and / or ctd)

I think the issue we're having with the spriggan  set might be a dd issue as well

edit:

Oh, that reminds me while we're on the spriggan issue, those feet need to be "tagged" as boots to dd mods and the mask needs something to tag it as maybe "hood", could tag the hands like the new ebonite gloves

not sure how you'd tag the chest piece the way it's setup as an armor that also occupies the belt slot, but not the harness slot

anyhow confer with min and kimy about a "tag" for tose that they understand their mod's are going to cause issues if they attempt to use those slots after the player is infected by the sprigan

Edited by CliftonJD

Was overwelmed by some Spriggans in the cave north of Thalmor Embassy on low level, no sex happened but everyone got friendly, my gear got taken and I got spriggan stuff on hands and feet, not cuirass. Since they were friendly now I could retrieve old Noster's helmet, then Sybille sent me to Whiterun, then to Falkreath, I searched a long time for whatever the indicator was towards but it turned out to be a pod about ten feet up in the air. I tcled up there, opened the pod and got my stuff back, did masturbation animation, and spriggan cuffs was still on me, and could not be removed, and spriggan quest was still in the journal. Went and did some other stuff, waited until evening (cous vampire) and then as my waiitng was done the spriggan quest ended and the cuffs fell off. I learned how to summon the spriggan in the process, which was cool. I also found a spriggan headset piece with a huge armor, something like 150 armor with vanilla ratings on a dead spriggan in the tower where the quest ended. Did all of that go as it should, including no sex (other than masturbation, oh and I also started dancing in falkreath and drew a train) and delay until the quest was done? Otherwise was fun quest.

Doing smithing quest now, that's pretty well put together, I'm liking it a lot.

Was overwelmed by some Spriggans in the cave north of Thalmor Embassy on low level, no sex happened but everyone got friendly, my gear got taken and I got spriggan stuff on hands and feet, not cuirass. Since they were friendly now I could retrieve old Noster's helmet, then Sybille sent me to Whiterun, then to Falkreath, I searched a long time for whatever the indicator was towards but it turned out to be a pod about ten feet up in the air. I tcled up there, opened the pod and got my stuff back, did masturbation animation, and spriggan cuffs was still on me, and could not be removed, and spriggan quest was still in the journal. Went and did some other stuff, waited until evening (cous vampire) and then as my waiitng was done the spriggan quest ended and the cuffs fell off. I learned how to summon the spriggan in the process, which was cool. I also found a spriggan headset piece with a huge armor, something like 150 armor with vanilla ratings on a dead spriggan in the tower where the quest ended. Did all of that go as it should, including no sex (other than masturbation, oh and I also started dancing in falkreath and drew a train) and delay until the quest was done? Otherwise was fun quest.

Thanks.

That progression sounds about right.

If you repeat it, you will earn the power to turn into a full fledge spriggan in addition to summoning one.

The Blacksmith quest still has some quest stages glitches. Let me know in the forum thread for Dialogues if there is any issue.

its right for sl 1.6, in previous versions of sl the creatures become friendly and both creatures and humans sex the player, so far seems all the gangbangs that would have happened in old sexlab are gone now

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked or answered, but I wasn't able to find any reference to it in the links on the first page.

I just completed the Flowering Spriggan quest, and all of the objectives have been marked as "complete", but its still listed under ongoing quests. Is there a console command that I could use to manually remove it from my journal or will it be there forever?

@ Skyrimll

I was thinking about the wiki and got an idea. I think the original "personalities" are a good idea that you could reintroduce to the game as a "base personality", that could affect, a certain "tendency" of the owner that doesn't change every day. You could make it togglable to show it in the daily menu or not. I thought it was immersive breaking how the owner's disposition was changing from day to day and you had to change completely attitude. 

For instance, if you get an owner with base personality "perfectionist", you have a good incentive to kill him early or try to change owner. I would remove the "gambler" though, since it could be impossible to meet the gold goal. But you could add something like "paranoid", for owners that have increased tendency to keep the slave with restraints or "negligent" for the opposite. The rest that is visible now (angry, happy, greedy etc), you could rename them in something like "daily mood". I think it would add some depth to the gameplay, since you 'd have 2 things to think about. The base personality and the daily mood and act accordingly.  Or something like "trusting" for owners that have an increased tendency to raise their trust pool or "suspicious" for the opposite. (you could remove suspicious from daily mood, i for once couldn't understand it's significance. Unless it's exactly what it means lol).

Or you could make a double base personality. Like "Comfortable-trusting", "Horny-Suspicious" and you 'd have a dual score for each day. One score for the base personality and one for the daily mood. Or another would be "forgiving" (less disposition penalty when he is disappointed) and "strict" (the opposite) (for example the strict base profile could give the normal disposition drop +1 or +2 malus). This way, you could end up with "easy" owners (like "Simple profile"-"Forgiving") or the opposite. You could make 3 profiles about disposition, like "normal", "Forgiving", "strict", to describe the tendency to disposition variation. So "normal" would have normal disposition drop for infractions or goals not met, forgiving reduced and strict increased.

I know it's vague, but you know your mod better and you will figure it out. lol.  I think it would make owners more interesting, because there would be a baseline profile on which one would have to work on or on the contrary, try to change owner ASAP.  It would also help to know at least the max range of "goals". For example, is max sex per day 5? 10?, 20?. Same for punishments etc. 

Basically, separate goals (depending on daily mood) from base personality (that could impact the disposition variation and/or add a baseline goal for some personalities.)

EDIT: Another thing you could add, would be slavetats integration, with a tat or two applied each time there is enslavement (maybe the mod could actually keep count and also apply a number of enslavements), that you can remove with something like "Remove Your Tats" by paying an NPC. But you 'd better find a way to protect gold from being taken away, cause between this, expenses for Cursed Loot and new expenses for removing tats, money would be a problem.

EDIT2: I remember there is a "safe word" button in the MCM. If you click it, i imagine you are freed. But how exactly? Do you also get back your inventory or not? If yes, it could work as a workaround for the faction problem. I mean, instead of just asking, you get click the safeword, get the inventory back, kill the master and go on your way.

Just a thought...

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked or answered, but I wasn't able to find any reference to it in the links on the first page.

I just completed the Flowering Spriggan quest, and all of the objectives have been marked as "complete", but its still listed under ongoing quests. Is there a console command that I could use to manually remove it from my journal or will it be there forever?

Not sure it will do the job, so better save before, but try from console: setstage _SD_sprigganslave 100