Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

hi everybody :)

sorry for bothering you again... probably i'm not the smart girl i'd like to be... :P anyway...

thanks to your help the quest started, i got enslaved, escaped and visited a couple of time Sanguine's world.... now the question...

i've read, both in the description and in some dialogs i had with him when i was in his world, that Sanguine is particulary interested in me because i'm the dragonborn, dragon slayer and soul divourer, etc... well... i'm not !

i'm playing with an alternate start mod, actually i'm not the dragonborne but just a huntress... there won't be dragons nor souls devouring in this game... is this a problem ? will this somehow interfere with the mod's quest ?

is sanguine interest in the dragonborn only coreographic so i may keep playing the game... or it is somehow part of the quest so i need to start a "traditional" game in which i'm actually the dragonborn ?

thanks everybody and happy easter. :)

You know, I'm sure i'm not the first to suggest this (though I'm not going to go back and check all 194 pages just to make sure), buuuuut...

what would be really nice would be the insertion of NPC slaves, instead of the whole entire thing just being player-centric.  Surely, the bandits/necros/whatever have sexually perverse intentions with more than just the dovakiin after all.

I mean, it would be really neat to go into a bandit camp, and find the last poor sap who tried to be a hero and raid them walking around all collared up and enslaved and stuff. Then after killing all the bandits you could free her, use her, and/or kill her. Though not necessarily in that order.

... or you could be a perv and just watch them go at her while you sit in the shadows and get your rocks off.

Or if you get captured yourself it could lead to some interesting situations. IE you could try to work together to escape your bonds. But watch out cause some slaves might actually backstab you in attempt to get better favors with your masters.

Cause TBH that's the sort of mod I really like: the kind of mod that brings the rest of the world alive, rather than simply a mod that's player centric.

Of all the days, it's today that Monster Mod decided to be super-active. I don't have Defeat or Submit on, but my char. did got raped by stuff like draugrs (who was actually a stand in for a Monster mod monster) At 1 point, a monster was resurrected from the dead to rape my char  & it didn't die after it's done with her! So my char. spend a great amount of time being cornered & whailed on & not becoming a slave at all.

I'm also not sure how does Slave Collar works this time. Because nobody wants my char. as their slave except the Forsworn at Druadach Redoubt who is the only group of Forsworns my char. could talk to. So is it morality thing? Or is it relationship as well? Because the char I use isn't a bad person. But then, she ran away from her Falmer master not more than 5 minutes earlier. So i guess the Nords don't like women who's got nailed by a Falmer?

The other thing about Falmer enslavement, pretty sure I've said it before. There's not enough thing to do, so it's pretty boring to do nothing but wait for the dialogues to be available. How about adding a chance or to please other Falmers in the cave as well?

I got stuck in the Spriggan Quest. Apparently someone has to make a comment that will update the quest and make it continue, but I've passed for many towns so far only to make people around to masturbate. And nothing else. I can't get enslaved (I just die and get sent to Sanguine) nor to finish the quest. What can I do?

sorry for bothering you again... probably i'm not the smart girl i'd like to be... :P anyway...

thanks to your help the quest started, i got enslaved, escaped and visited a couple of time Sanguine's world.... now the question...

i've read, both in the description and in some dialogs i had with him when i was in his world, that Sanguine is particulary interested in me because i'm the dragonborn, dragon slayer and soul divourer, etc... well... i'm not !

i'm playing with an alternate start mod, actually i'm not the dragonborne but just a huntress... there won't be dragons nor souls devouring in this game... is this a problem ? will this somehow interfere with the mod's quest ?

is sanguine interest in the dragonborn only coreographic so i may keep playing the game... or it is somehow part of the quest so i need to start a "traditional" game in which i'm actually the dragonborn ?

This is purely cosmetic at this point. 

You could consider Sanguine is seeing the potential of becoming a Dragonborn.

I got stuck in the Spriggan Quest. Apparently someone has to make a comment that will update the quest and make it continue, but I've passed for many towns so far only to make people around to masturbate. And nothing else. I can't get enslaved (I just die and get sent to Sanguine) nor to finish the quest. What can I do?

The proper dialogue seems to happen more around guards - try talking to them.

I loved and was surprised of the new effect of master being killed. 

She got killed by a noblewoman outside solitude, I expected to be free to loot her body and finish enslavement. instead i was automatically enslaved by the noblewoman.

Once i discovered this i begun to drag my master in combat and see who is the strongest master. :D funny.

Is it normal that the master in mistwatch doesn't let you work? and often the passive reply is not available.

I have also enjoyed the trip to mistwatch itself.

The Master isn't stealing the itens, just unnequip when slaved. What's wrong?

It's intendet that way to avoid losing quest item.

There is an option when you talk to the master: "I've something for you"

You can use it to give the master all your stuff. I use it this way for roleplay purpose. 

Is it possible to find a list of places where there are cages to be enslaved in? I've been running through all the caves and hideouts I can see with tdetect but its slightly menial.

On a similair note, what are you favourite places to get enslaved in? Mines Pinemoon Cave, cause its small, has a cage and some people to interact with without getting bored.

Cages are still broken at this time... but if you really want more cages, check out the 'More cages for SD+' mod in the download area.

Is it possible to find a list of places where there are cages to be enslaved in? I've been running through all the caves and hideouts I can see with tdetect but its slightly menial.

On a similair note, what are you favourite places to get enslaved in? Mines Pinemoon Cave, cause its small, has a cage and some people to interact with without getting bored.

Cages are still broken at this time... but if you really want more cages, check out the 'More cages for SD+' mod in the download area.

Hey, it looks like I'm back for a while. While cages are fun, I was hoping there would be a way to expand to prison cells in the forts where forsworn and bandits and other trash hang out.

Is there any way to disable the sleep visits to Sanguine's realm for now? I'm assuming that randomly getting sent there when trying to sleep without being defeated or enslaved beforehand is just a glitch, but it's a really annoying one.

Is there any way to disable the sleep visits to Sanguine's realm for now? I'm assuming that randomly getting sent there when trying to sleep without being defeated or enslaved beforehand is just a glitch, but it's a really annoying one.

There is no way to disable it yet.

The next version will have that option - if I can get it to work with Death Alternative that is.

I finally got up the courage to instal SD+ and all the required mods.

So far I'm having a blast, just a few hiccups here and there. I tried getting enslaved at an imperial camp but everytime I did my master would start walking off into the distance right after having his way with my PC even though the camp had plenty of beds (I did manage to test out the dance train before they got too far once and it worked like a charm). It also seems that with bandits my owner will do things around the camp while if there is one other bandit they will just stand there statically unless interacted with, never moving, never sleeping.

Whipping has worked almost every time, only had one instance of the animation not showing but it worked since then.

I tried to see what would happen with a couple of giants and got hit into the air, slammed down, had no health and just slowly regenerated. Second time it looked like it was searching for a rape before my PC died and the loading screen popped up and then CTD. However I've had transport to Sang's place work fine in other places so I think it's ok.

I'd like to take a minute to say that I adore the dream world and hope to see it expanded on. My favorite PC is rather defiant and "FU" around most opponents but a daedra scares the crap out of him and makes him more likely to behave. I'd love to see Sanguine get more dialogue and do more things to the PC. If you ever need someone to help with writing dialogue for that kind of thing I'd volunteer :)

My latest attempt ended up being fun so I thought I'd share.

I started looking for a place to get enslaved by falmer and started looking for the lighthouse. While exploring I found a group of bandits in a dwarven ruin so thought I'd explore there. Took care of the bandits and made my way in. Deeper inside I came accross bandits being slaughtered by the automaton gaurds, waited for them to finish each other off before attacking the automatons. Two of them proptly overwhelmed my under leveled bosmer and he got transported to the Dreamworld. After Sanguine had quite a bit of fun with my Bosmer he let him go... right into a camp of bandits.

I decided to roleplay it a bit and not equip any of his gear except a dagger to see if I could overcome them with just that. I even managed to kill a couple before the leader came out with heavy armor and a twohanded weapon and down he went, enslaved.

After a while I tried waiting and my owner had dissapeared giving me an escape chance so he ran from the remaining bandit and tried to get to nearby Winterhold, still shackled and buck naked. Had to run past wolves and another group of bandits but he finally made it there and got released from his bonds.

There is no way to disable it yet.

The next version will have that option - if I can get it to work with Death Alternative that is.

Personally, I've found that if you load the autosave that happens right before you sleep and try to sleep again, 9/10 the transport to Dream World doesn't happen again. Generally though, I just roll with it. It happens fairly rarely for me but feels rather believable, like Sanguines pulling the PC to 'check up' on them from time to time. Personally, my favorite exit from the Dream World actually left me with my bindings on after I spawned somewhere randomly, was an interesting adventure getting those off to equip my stuff again!

Yesterday evening after dragging my master around and make him fight he lost against a camp of bandits, then his horse killed everybody in the camp avenging his owner! I was free to collect everything back and get free, going away with his stolen horse!

It was quite poetic.

My freedom didn't last long, i saw a battle in the distance and decided to investigate, i was immediately enslaved by a vampire, then he was overwhelmed by the vampire hunters he was fighting with and got enslaved by them. I took the option to work and give the mistress all the gold, she now makes me stand without bounds, and the quest line says: mission complete, talk to your master.

But she says only that i deserve a reward but does not change the fact that i am her slave. she doesn't let me free. why?

I can go around with her and equip the inventory (which I gave to her for roleplay), but when encountering enemies i am prompted to have my chance to escape.

After the battle she is pissed up and cuffs me again. but all I have to do is to ask her if she has other tasks and she release my hands again.

Because every mod is built with the expectation that you are playing the main character in skyrim, the dialog is built that way. SD isn't going to detect which alternate start you chose.

It's not really a bug, but just two independent mods that were made apart from each other.

Yesterday evening after dragging my master around and make him fight he lost against a camp of bandits, then his horse killed everybody in the camp avenging his owner! I was free to collect everything back and get free, going away with his stolen horse!

It was quite poetic.

My freedom didn't last long, i saw a battle in the distance and decided to investigate, i was immediately enslaved by a vampire, then he was overwhelmed by the vampire hunters he was fighting with and got enslaved by them. I took the option to work and give the mistress all the gold, she now makes me stand without bounds, and the quest line says: mission complete, talk to your master.

But she says only that i deserve a reward but does not change the fact that i am her slave. she doesn't let me free. why?

I can go around with her and equip the inventory (which I gave to her for roleplay), but when encountering enemies i am prompted to have my chance to escape.

After the battle she is pissed up and cuffs me again. but all I have to do is to ask her if she has other tasks and she release my hands again.

You need at least 3 days of slavery before your master agrees to let you go.

The dialogue about a reward means that you have completed the required conditions for release except for the 3 days period.

I've been having trouble installing both SD and SD+ for a while now. Every time I try to, the Bethesda logo shows up, then the window crashes. I've made sure that all of the required mods are there, and they all seem to work on theiri own. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I simply missing something?

I've been having trouble installing both SD and SD+ for a while now. Every time I try to, the Bethesda logo shows up, then the window crashes. I've made sure that all of the required mods are there, and they all seem to work on theiri own. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I simply missing something?

Crash on logo means you are still missing a required mod.

Try installing TES5edit - it will tell you what you are missing.

If you are using NMM, make sure you do not have the SD add on enabled for Dawngard / Dragonborn and Frostfall unless you are using those mods. NMM enables them by default, regardless of whether you have the mods installed or not.

Also.. SD+ is not standalone. 

You do not need SD anymore.

Status update.

After a lot of trial and error, I finally have an enslavement triggered by Death Alternative. 

I still have to trigger the spriggan quest, visit to dreamworld and maybe rape (although this could be handled separately since it is not related to Death).

First I need to trigger these quests safely one by one - then I will test them together and finally I will test them together with the default scenarios from DA.

That's still a lot of work but finally some progress as well.

My plan at the moment will be to release a version of SD+ with DA integration once I get that part to work, before taking the mod really offline to break it down and rewrite the master/slave interactions.