Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hi,

I have issues with the rape feature,

when my character being defeated, she is just on her knees, I got 2 messages keep repeating, rape attempt failed, and you are ripe for enslavement, but she is just keep being beaten until she dies. This is just with  creatures, the enslavement feature is working properly.

I know I should get a message like this: your attackers blinded by lust, but I never get it.

I must use Submit with SD+, but then things getting messed up, because when my char is enslaved, the system cannot decide it will be Submit tied effect, or SD+ shackles, so it keeps switching  between them and at the end I am getting  both of them. 

Help pls, 

I really would like both the enslavement and both the rape feature at defeat...

Hi,

when my character being defeated, she is just on her knees, I got 2 messages keep repeating, rape attempt failed, and you are ripe for enslavement, but she is just keep being beaten until she dies. This is just with  creatures, the enslavement feature is working properly.

I know I should get a message like this: your attackers blinded by lust, but I never get it.

I must use Submit with SD+, but then things getting messed up, because when my char is enslaved, the system cannot decide it will be Submit tied effect, or SD+ shackles, so it keeps switching  between them and at the end I am getting  both of them. 

Help pls, 

You need to adjust the max/min HP% for Submit and SD+. The system gets confussed if there is no buffer between when the different defeat mods are set to kick in. Setting Submit as the higher one (30 to 20% health and SD+ at 10 - 0%) should solve any conflict between them, might also want to disable the auto submit on bleedout (or however it's worded in Submit) leaving SD+ as the only one to trigger on death.

Can also disable any kind of auto submission in Submit mod and simply use the hotkey when you start to fear for your life.

As for issues with defeat by creatures, are they supported by any of your mods?

Hi,

Help pls, 

You need to adjust the max/min HP% for Submit and SD+. The system gets confussed if there is no buffer between when the different defeat mods are set to kick in. Setting Submit as the higher one (30 to 20% health and SD+ at 10 - 0%) should solve any conflict between them, might also want to disable the auto submit on bleedout (or however it's worded in Submit) leaving SD+ as the only one to trigger on death.

Can also disable any kind of auto submission in Submit mod and simply use the hotkey when you start to fear for your life.

Afaik in Submit you can't set a minimum health trigger, only Defeat allows this.

Which is a pity since MixedupJims bondage progression addon for Submit is awesome.

I have similiar issues as you metaton, somehow Submit seems to have broken SD+'s deathsafe function in my current game. But everything else is working, so i keep both mods. I think the problem comes from Submit, in the progressive bondage addon thread other users also mention the issue i often get with Submit. When in combat and it should trigger your surrender it often stops with the message you are still in combat.

So i suggest to either use Defeat + SD+ (they work together really well for me) and remove Submit or you accept the minor problems Submit is causing.

MixedupJim mentioned that he is looking deeper into the submit code now, so maybe he will find a fix for the issue eventually :)

Not sure if I am having issues with the mod, or it's on my end.

Currently:

• Whipping scenes don't happen. It will say they are initiated, and progress through the phases, but nothing is actually happening. The npcs are just walking around.
  • If I die while being enslaved, it will make my master become my master again (Giving him two keys), and if I steal one the housekeeping will re-bound me repetitively, making escape via key impossible.
  • I can also pickpocket over and over without any sort of repercussions.
  • SD started once the "A Night To Remember" STARTED. Shouldn't it be when it finishes?

I am using all the required mods, and the sd1 compatibility patch for devious devices.

Also, going into the dreamworld is a little odd for me. The first location just shows the girl cycling through various machines/animations. When I talked to sanguine, he sent me home. If he would send me home so easily, it's almost hard to understand why he would bring me there in the first place.

Another issue, though I am not sure it is easily fixed, is the animation lag. Like I glide around on my knees for a moment when I begin walking, and then my character stands and walks.

Anyway, despite all the issues.. I really do like this mod. Perhaps something is wrong on my end, but who knows.

I updated my mods and it seems the whipping works occasionally. I do get away with pickpocketing pretty much every time though, still. Any solution for this?

Currently:

• Whipping scenes don't happen. It will say they are initiated, and progress through the phases, but nothing is actually happening. The npcs are just walking around.
  • If I die while being enslaved, it will make my master become my master again (Giving him two keys), and if I steal one the housekeeping will re-bound me repetitively, making escape via key impossible.
  • SD started once the "A Night To Remember" STARTED. Shouldn't it be when it finishes?

I am using all the required mods, and the sd1 compatibility patch for devious devices.

Also, going into the dreamworld is a little odd for me. The first location just shows the girl cycling through various machines/animations. When I talked to sanguine, he sent me home. If he would send me home so easily, it's almost hard to understand why he would bring me there in the first place.

Another issue, though I am not sure it is easily fixed, is the animation lag. Like I glide around on my knees for a moment when I begin walking, and then my character stands and walks.

Anyway, despite all the issues.. I really do like this mod. Perhaps something is wrong on my end, but who knows.

I updated my mods and it seems the whipping works occasionally. I do get away with pickpocketing pretty much every time though, still. Any solution for this?

Unless it's changed recently (just got the latest version), using 'Hardcore' mode makes pickpocketting practically impossible.

Currently:

Unless it's changed recently (just got the latest version), using 'Hardcore' mode makes pickpocketting practically impossible.

Yes, it cut's your chance in half. Regardless, I can just keep trying over and over and over. Sometimes I do it and it makes my "owner" hostile. Then he kills me, and it restarts.

Not sure if this has been answered already, but I did see someone ask this; is there any reason to anger your owner further? I've already got the painful gag, blindfold, and anal beads. Is there anything else up there, maybe at slave state 100?

I don't know if this question was posted before, but i see that it's not in the "faq" and i have all the requirements for the mod, so i'm posting it here.

I keep Chrashing when i'm teleported to the sanguine's realm... I have look in the papyrus log but i can't see anything in link with SD+

I see other similar question but the answer is always install XP32 maximun skeleton, and i already have it installed in my game

So what can I do ? I'm a little bit hopeless now :/

Also, make sure Zaz Animation Framework is up to date.

The only thing I can think of that would cause an issue in dreamworld is the slave gear you receive when you get there and the animations/torture furniture for NPCs. That's controlled by Zaz Animation Framework.

I don't know if this question was posted before, but i see that it's not in the "faq" and i have all the requirements for the mod, so i'm posting it here.

I keep Chrashing when i'm teleported to the sanguine's realm... I have look in the papyrus log but i can't see anything in link with SD+

I see other similar question but the answer is always install XP32 maximun skeleton, and i already have it installed in my game

The only thing I can think of that would cause an issue in dreamworld is the slave gear you receive when you get there and the animations/torture furniture for NPCs. That's controlled by Zaz Animation Framework.

When's the next update coming out? :D and what might it entail?!

I not sure if the person now working are SD+ would be up for this but a subjection I have for the mod that could make it more companionable with devious devices is why not have the script in the cuff move to an DD arm-binder and the scripts in the collar moved to a DD leather collar , and the script in the leg cuff move to slave boots while have the set of leather arm/leg cuff, added to the player and their follower with possible the anal open padded Chasity belt?

What's supposed to happen when you're knocked down into the bleed out state but your attacker is killed before they can rape/enslave you? My character just sits there unable to move until I bleed out, which transports me to the dream world. Instead of waiting for that I can also use a healing spell and carry on like normal. However if I use the healing spell to revive myself I'm unable to use it after, it instantly un-equips if I try to select it. Is this supposed to happen?  

After being caught by the Hired Thugs and then later finishing Paybacks a Bitch, the quest vanished from the list of completed quests and Hired Thugs NEVER showed up after the first time. Anyone have any idea why? And also, Indentured Servant is still completely broken for me, but at this point I'm just going to assume that parts conflicting with another mod somehow and just won't ever work right for me.

Hi,

Help pls, 

I am running SD+ ,and Defeat is there a way to make it so sometimes you get enslaved by SD, and sometimes Defeat takes over. Or do you just have to decide what your in the mood for and set the MCM options accordingly ?

I am running SD+ ,and Defeat is there a way to make it so sometimes you get enslaved by SD, and sometimes Defeat takes over. Or do you just have to decide what your in the mood for and set the MCM options accordingly ?

You pretty much have to set the MCM options according to what you are in the mood for. there is nothing preventing you from using the surrender hotkey before you are knocked down however.

That is of course not random and leads us back to "what you are in the mood for".

I should add that leaving the MCM settings so that the defeat stages overlap will dramaticly increase the chances of getting stuck in a eternal knock down, CTD or other weird behaviour. Least from my experience with the various defeat mods.

Actually I have the lastest update of zaz animation framwork (5.51) :/

I'm considering re install all my mods one by one to clean the residents files from old updates of sexlab or whatever i install since two years, but it's gonna be very long ...

Ah and I discover recently that the arm binder from devious devices crash my game, I try with launching a new game (w/ Alternate live), but as soon as I go in third person view I crash when I have equipped the arm binder :/

Anywise thanks for the help :)

I have the exact same issue. Armbinder causing CTD through 'Alternate Start-live a deviant life' and, I'm assuming it's the cause, in the Sanguine's Dreamworld after sleeping the first time and the moment the bindings are added it CTD.

I have everything updated as well so if I can find what's causing it I'll post it...

I have the exact same issue. Armbinder causing CTD through 'Alternate Start-live a deviant life' and, I'm assuming it's the cause, in the Sanguine's Dreamworld after sleeping the first time and the moment the bindings are added it CTD.

I have everything updated as well so if I can find what's causing it I'll post it...

From what I've read (may have been in the LADL thread) there's an issue with zaz animation 5.51 with armbinders that fixed by going back to 5.4.

I never had the problem myself in 5.51 but have gone back to 5.4 as there are some issues with prison overhaul not displaying correctly. If I notice any problems with armbinders I'll post in here

If my total reinstallation work, I will warn you too :)

(If I have one day the strength to do it x)

From what I've read (may have been in the LADL thread) there's an issue with zaz animation 5.51 with armbinders that fixed by going back to 5.4.

I never had the problem myself in 5.51 but have gone back to 5.4 as there are some issues with prison overhaul not displaying correctly. If I notice any problems with armbinders I'll post in here

Thanks for the tip!

Turns out returning to ZaZ 5.4, from newest 5.51, fixed the issue both with the Dreamworld and Armbinder CTD that I was having. :) (Maybe Fandegw's is the same issue? Might save time rather than full reinstall.)

Hopefully returning to an older version doesn't break other animations within SD+...

This looks like something I would really want to have, except I cannot get it work.

It CTD's the second the game goes to the main menu (right after the Bethesda logo fades out).

I have every requirement installed in its most updated version through the Nexus Mod Manager so I don't see why the mod wouldn't work. Yet if I disable only SD+, the game runs fine. So I'm assuming SD+ must be the problem. Everything I've tried doesn't work so I was hoping I could some help.

I had the same issues with a old version of skyrim, but since i use the newest version including the addons Dragonborn and Dawnguard everything works fine, no CTD even if i install the Frostfall Patch without having Frostfall.

So, if you dont use Skyrim 1.9 you will always CTD.

This looks like something I would really want to have, except I cannot get it work.

It CTD's the second the game goes to the main menu (right after the Bethesda logo fades out).

I have every requirement installed in its most updated version through the Nexus Mod Manager so I don't see why the mod wouldn't work. Yet if I disable only SD+, the game runs fine. So I'm assuming SD+ must be the problem. Everything I've tried doesn't work so I was hoping I could some help.

Do you have TES5Edit? Run that, and see if you get any errors. If it runs all the way through without stopping and giving you an error, it means you're good, but that won't happen if your game freezes at the menu. You're missing something, or you have your load order incorrect, and must arrange something differently.

The mod is running great for me now. I just have a question about entering Sanguine's Realm. How often are you suppose to be transported to his realm? It happens to me rather frequently and most times whenever my character does a kill move. It happens on time when she rests but that is understandable. Is there a continuation as well? I always get the same 3 choices of dialog: "Where am I?" "Why me?" and "Please! Let me go!" if I choose the last one I get to pick a destination.

Do you have TES5Edit? Run that, and see if you get any errors. If it runs all the way through without stopping and giving you an error, it means you're good, but that won't happen if your game freezes at the menu. You're missing something, or you have your load order incorrect, and must arrange something differently.

Nevermind, I got it working. Turns out on the launcher menu, when I click 'Data Files', the Dragonborn and Frostfall Patch are selected even though I deselected them in the Nexus Mod Manager. So the game must have been trying to find Dragonborn.esm but it couldn't, so it crashed the game