2. Requirements

3. Installing

4. Uninstalling

5. Updating

6. Compatibility & issues

7. Credits

8. Changelog

1. Description

Very simple pregnancy mod. I made this in 2 days so don't expect much.

I made it for myself because I'm not quite content with the current choices of pregnancy mods (too complicated, too realistic, too limited) only releasing because maybe someone else finds it useful. You can also use this code any way you like in your mods, it shows a great example how to use StorageUtil plugin.

Features:

• Anyone or any living thing can become pregnant (not children!).
  • Infinite amount of pregnancies and children.
  • All pregnancies and children are tracked. You can see a list in MCM menu.
  • Pregnancy does not produce children, it just ends, children are tracked in MCM but are imaginary.
  • Configure pregnancy duration, chance, who can impregnate, who can get pregnant, magnitude of visual changes and a lot of other stuff.
  • Option for infinite pregnancy duration. Also max pregnancy configurable duration other than infinite is 10000 hours.
  • Optional for random NPCs you encounter to be pregnant - you configure chance, default is 0%.
  • Collect semen and use it as a poison - on your weapon or sneak it into someone's inventory.
  • Other mods can easily modify fertility of any actor, so you can create a mod for contraception or magnified fertility through spells for example.
  • Other mods can check if actor is pregnant.

This is a beta, so expect to encounter bugs or worse, don't use it on a valuable save game.

2. Requirements

SKSE: http://skse.silverlock.org/

SkyUI: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863/?

SexLab: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v124-updated-1020/

StorageUtil 1.3 or later: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-storageutil/

Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide++): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20799-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor-bodyslide/

Yes it's a lot but half the stuff you have installed anyway. Only CBBE is supported and only node scaling! You can also turn off visual changes, then you don't need any special body or skeletons.

3. Installing

Extract Data folder over your Skyrim Data folder or use a mod manager to install. Follow instructions carefully when installing requirements!

4. Uninstalling

Remove files you added when installing.

5. Updating

Make a save game without this mod installed, then install the new version.

6. Compatibility & issues

Not compatible with other pregnancy mods. If you are having crashes or nothing is working you installed requirements incorrectly or have old versions of requirements.

7. Credits

Authors of required plugins for making this possible.

8. Changelog

0.3 - 06/04/2014

• Fixed bug where belly size didn't update properly on many actors especially player's character.
  • Added option to disable pregnancy from undead.

0.2 - 18/12/2013

• Fixed a bug where you couldn't get pregnant if there was an ongoing pregnancy where you were the impregnater.
  • Fixed a bug where same sperm instance could be added to multiple targets using poison doses. This would cause all sorts of issues.
  • Rewrote mod to use StorageUtil 1.3 or later ONLY
  • If you were using a custom race and the author of race was not careful with keywords you were considered a creature. Now this is fixed. Any NPC using this custom race will still be considered a creature. This only happens if author didn't add proper keywords to the race.
  • Added infinite paging to sperm, pregnancy and child list. It becomes available if the list is full (120 shown).
  • You need to make a clean save from this mod and update StorageUtil to 1.3 You will lose all pregnancy data just this once because there was a format update with StorageUtil.

0.1 - 15/12/2013

Initial beta release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/15/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI, SexLab, StorageUtil, Pregnancy TBBP body, Pregnany TBBP armor
  • Special Edition Compatible

This works on all living things, if you have a proper body and skeleton for custom race it should work. If not, it still works but no visual changes.

Edit: oops there's a bug where custom races are considered creatures if author of race didn't add proper keywords. Only thing I can do is fix this for player, other than that author needs to add ActorTypeNPC keyword.

Oh, the child in this mod is random race of mother or father. But it's just imaginary, it says the race in child list later, should work with custom races if that's what you mean, if you are half orc and partner is nord then 50% half orc child chance and 50% chance that child is nord.

Do you have Fallout New Vegas h38fh2mf?

There is this very nice mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22779-slavers-life-v1/

The Author is already working on v2 also and then there is Sexout Breeder. They would be a good inspiration imho.

You said that you intend to find a way that you can have unlimited Puppies in your great puppet master mod. Once there are unlimited Puppies it would be cool if you could link it with simple pregnancy and add some fun stuff you can do with pregnant puppies :D

Just suggestions of course, i always have too much pervert fantasy i guess, so here we go:

-Lactation. Ideal would be a small system where you can train the puppies to be cowgirls then and you have to keep them constantly pregnant. You would have to capture good male or animal breeding partners, and there would be different milk qualities then, which could be sold, would have magic effects or could be used for alchemy.

One of the fantastic Zaz crew, i think Chris, showed somewhere a milking torture device. That would fit perfectly in too.

-Breeding. You could breed some monster babies. One idea would be that you get a baby dragon if you find an argonian male and enslave him as breeder and power him up with dragon souls then. Something similiary difficult for the female slave who can give birth to baby dragons then.

Also capturing elves and use trolls on them to breed little trollelves would be fun.

It's still adding and tracking too, just shows the first 120 due to limitation in MCM menu. If you really reach 120 I could add some sort of slider to show page 1-100 that way you could have 12000. Probably won't reach that :D

Yeah everything / everything works if all options are turned on. If there are animations for it then it can get pregnant, however you could even get a rabbit pregnant if you applied semen on your weapon as poison and the rabbit somehow survived the hit. There won't be visual changes but it will be tracked and mod acts as if it was normal pregnancy.

A slider would be good. I don't have a game where I even hit 100, but with various sex partners in town it goes quite high.   A longer game might get there. I do not see hitting 1200 realistically

I am quite interested in this plugin, certainly.

Not a major point right off, get all stable first, but if you get time a slider for chance of child being father/mother's race would be welcome, but not a priority.

Very cool! 

I like the 'collecting sperm' feature, reminds me of the old Oblivion mods, the brother mod that also functioned as a sort of 'sperm laboratory,' can't recall the name.

Anyway, thanks!  ^_^

EDIT

Is there a way to collect sperm as a female?  Say, after you have had sex, you can collect the sperm or something like that?

idk can add a option of vampires can feed from semen to avoid being pregnancy or just feed, so that decrease vampiric status like feeding from blood? just asking because its kinda annoy the vampiric high rank and going at cities, and doing that goes like a succubus and for male a option to feed from milk goes kinda a incubus, idk its just a idea and never seen any mod here with that.

Updated to 0.2

Follow these instructions carefully when updating:

Remove mod

Load a save game without the mod installed

Save game

Exit game and update StorageUtil to 1.3 or later - link can be found in first post

Install new version of mod

Load the last game

The mod is now reset, that means all config and pregnancy data is lost. It's just this once because StorageUtil had a big problem and needed to reset data. I don't expect this to happen in the future.

No I won't make it ESM. But I can add the events and controlling pregnancy settings from another mod in the next version. Right now there is no way to abort the pregnancy, if you do stop pregnancy then there will be birth (child is added to menu). Starting pregnancy is rather complicated right now, wait for the next version I'll make it easier.

I have a unusual problem.  The mod loads just fine, no conflicts, and shows up in the MCM just fine as well.  All the sliders work and nothing is wrong with that, either.  However it never saves any of the changes.  When I exit MCM or even just TAB out of the menu everything reverts back to zero.  Any suggestions?

Birth event? You mean for modding? There is no giving birth in this mod, pregnancy just ends so there is nothing to notice unless you add it yourself. If you mean message then I suppose yeah I could add some toggleable messages. I didn't add them before because the impregnation and birth happens a lot later and you'll probably be doing other stuff by then and can easily miss the messages.

If you mean for modding then yeah I was asked to add events and ways to control pregnancies from other mods, I plan to do it some time but I've been busy with other mods so it may take a while.