"Slaver 's Life" will allow you, as its name suggests, to lead a life of slaver in the world of Fallout New Vegas.

The features available in version 1 are :

• Reduce to slavery or make allies characters or creatures that you will succeed in making inconcious.
  • Impose your female slaves and allies wearing a pipboy indicating when ovulating.
  • Place in the world mobile beacons ( indoor and outdoor ) in order to "attach" your slaves.
  • Use in the world some characters as beacons.
  • Define a container that will receive all the objects that reappear on your slaves.
  • Access to the inventory of your slaves.
  • Give order to slaves to follow you or stay close to the nearest beacon.
  • "Break" your slaves , or rather break their will, to impose them a total obedience allowing you to assign them different tasks.
  • Have with all your human slaves forced sex.
  • When a slave obedience is complete you can:
    • Order him to be an instructor. It will help speed the process of "breaking" of the other slaves.
    • Order him to go in prostitution. It will provide you capsules.
    • Order him to stay and dance.
    • If it is a female slave, order him to become a baby-maker. It will produce children and milk.
    • If it is a male slave, order him to become a fertilizer. He will have sex with all baby-maker in scope and ovulating.
    • If the slave is not a baby-maker, you can change its clothes.

On the other hand , you can define what factions will be allied , friendly , neutral or enemy .

Most features are configurable by MCM in. Those who are not editable will be available in version 2 of "Slaver 's Life" , if one day it is developed .

"Slaver 's life" comes with two tutorial quests that you can do or not do , your choice. The first starts from the beginning of the game, the second starts when you start the process of " breaking " your first slave.

When you start , you will have in your inventory 3 new items:

• A gun that can use drugged ammunition 5.56 (see Sexout Drugging )
  • An activator of internal beacons. By enabling this armor, you put a beacon near you.*
  • An activator of external beacons. By enabling this armor, you drop an outer beacon near you.

Do not forget to activate the beacons you deposit if you wish to attach slaves.

The main interactions with the characters are done by activating it ( 'E' key) while pressing a 'Shift' (right or left).

Other interactions are made by choosing the dialogue with the slave when you have activated 'shift E'. These interactions also occur in other normal dialog slave if it has one at the bottom.

" Slaver 's life" uses no meshe or texture for the characters.

If you have any abnormalities on the characters (transparency or red exclamation point ) you have not correctly installed a prerequisite (eg Sexout Common Resource) . In this case reinstall the proper prerequisites or disable dressing affected by MCM in " Slaver 's Life" .

No support on this issue will be dealt with here.

The prerequisites are :

• Sexout
  • Sexout Common Resource
  • Sexout Pregnancy 

Sexout Drugging is not a prerequisite but is highly recommended if you want to make unconscious characters.

Good game  :shy:

To see. I if understand well Sexout Breeder enslave the player so it seem to be an opposite concept, to enslave or to be slave, here is the question :)

I don't have any interaction on the existing things concerning the player and I'll try too have minimal influence on existing vanilla material so I don't think there will be too much incompatibilities, but we will see.

For now I test by integrating the mods I generally use and can be interesting helping me manging slavery such as 'A world of pain', 'Real time settlers' or 'Wasteland defense' and didn't see any problem for now.

Beta 0-1-2 delivered.

• Added 2 drunken NPC always sleeping to avoid  enslaving chars like Trudy or other quests related.
  • Added the .esp which will manage the slaver camp in the future. For now quest to discover and activate it is here and the camp is useable.

Literally the shift key on the right side, just hold it down while "activating" the slave

I Like this mod, but there are some things i need to report

-Jane has a white face and different body color (did you really have to make the other one a ghoul)

-There's a lack of customization with the slaves since the blindfold, gag, and shackles cant be removed by normal means, (I like dressing my guys up)

-Needs a sex & Rape option in the slave menu

-Maybe a map to where the beacons are? (IDK how that works)

-screenshots help visual learners

Possible improvements?

-Maybe add some order dialogue since my slaves wont shut the hell up about Nelson

-Essential toggle option maybe so they dont die constantly (sleeping npcs tend to be weaker since they most likely live indoors)

-Tranquilizer ammo for awake slaves (like the ones from slave simple mod from nexus)

-maybe integration patch with slave simple

-expansion of slave jobs like fighters, Gladiators, barbers, Cattle (carry's junk, animation for milking XD) strip dancers, etc

-Assign alpha slave 

-Feeding (like taking care or a pet or healing them or telling them to pee)

umm...uumm well i think that's it oh wait master slave sommand like Companion command mod on nexus that'd be awesome.

Mods off to a good start keep up the good work !

Concerning the problem with Jane, have you activated the line 'bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1' in the [General] section of your Fallout.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini ?

I made the other drunken sleeping guy a ghoul cause there are few in the world and they will be important for the next steps of the mod.

Concerning the customisation of slaves I'll see. I think that after the broken step I'll won't manage the clothes, except for baby-makers, to see.

There will be the possibility to rape a slave and to make a slave by another. Won't be long to integrate this I think.

A map-marker for each beacon would be to invasive, especially as you'll have in the next version 10 exterior beacons and 10 interior beacon to place wjere you want. You dream to have a prostitute in the Tops, you'll can :)

I think I'll equip all slaves with a collar having a high defense rather than make them essential. Collar will be important too for the continuation.

For the rest, please post in this thread please, I'll would this one reserved for debugging, and some of your demand are in my roadbook :)

The mod don't work without Sexout Pregnancy and won't work without.

One of the final purposes int the quests will be to produce slaves, what I have in mind, don't know if I'll can do all, is hardcore, including for example canibalism or drug producing from blood ...

Beta 0-1-3 delivered.

• 1st beacon has been moved near drunken characters
  • 10 exterior beacons and 10 interior beacons can be placed where you want
  • After a slave is broken you can change its armour as you want (if it is not a babymaker)
  • Slaves are now dialog managed

Debug : 

• Removing respawning items on slaves is now fonctionning
  • One line of the second quest was appearing in all dialogs. It's fixed
  • Sometimes sex-animation were definitly staying on characters when you did leave the cell, for example by calling a map marker travel. It's fixed (maybe ^^)

Documentation in support topic has been updated

this mod makes me want to play fallout again. can you add the possibility of seling slaves? and selling babies it would go really good if you can sell them to the white glove society. I think thats what they were called. they eat people. sell slaves so they can eat them. maybe sell slaves as prostitutes in the wrangler also. and be able to have a perk after sellling slaves to the legion also to make you better like as well. also maybe random npc come up to you ask you if are a slave trader and have a chance it is undercover bounty hunter or a customer.

also maybe add the ability to use your slaves sex service in exchange for drugs would be interesting.

I've edited the first post to give help on the requirements, you miss some SexoutCommonResources requirement.

Requirements :

Sexout Commonresources may be difficult to install completly (it takes me 2 hours the laste time). Follow this very well done guide by ritualclarity, I did use it : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-installation-of-sexout-common-resources-scr/

If you have some transparent bodies you miss some meshes from Sexout Commonresources, Slaver's Life has now new body or clothes meshes for now.

I tested this mod with only dlc content and required mods. What I found is that everything functions properly until pc has sex with slave. That breaks the mod every time. The slaves no longer respond or follow. You might want to look into that. For me it's a deal breaker. Why have slaves if pc can't have sex/rape slave. That's a basic. On the other hand the quests and all other aspects of the mod work quite well.

Requirements :

Sexout Commonresources may be difficult to install completly (it takes me 2 hours the laste time). Follow this very well done guide by ritualclarity, I did use it : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-installation-of-sexout-common-resources-scr/

If you have some transparent bodies you miss some meshes from Sexout Commonresources, Slaver's Life has now new body or clothes meshes for now.

You miss some meshes due to a bad installation of Sexout Common Resources