Picture Book "THE STORY TELLER" Post A Pic Tell a Story in TESV

Well I guess I Start this Thread I try and add other stories via link to keep the stories together for convenience. To all Tellers out there feel free to link or repost your stories here.

Rules:

1. Tell a story accompanied with Screen Shots this is called "Picture Book" for a reason

All stories must have pictures, they don't need words, you can add words if you want but picture are worth a thousand.

2. If your story has nudity or sex, please use spoiler i.e. [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] =

no spaces in brackets

3. No Trolling No bashing or Negative criticism. If you don't like it keep it to yourself

4. Try not to be Offensive in comments or stories... its a thin line between expression and offensive material so use good judgment.

I call spriggans tree huggers, no offence

5. If you want to no what mods folks are using in their stories. There is a thread for that Here....... or you could just PM them.

And Teller if you don't mind sharing leave a brief list of mods used at the close of your post

6. if you are going to quote someone use spoilers to try and keep the thread clean and spam free as much as possible.

7. Other Than That Lets Have Fun!

Reserved to List Story tellers and their Profiles, Blogs, Webpage, Forums or Sites. if you send me info i'll add you here

Teller's Board of Fame- may come up with a batter name later

1. Skyeast

- http://skyrimeast.blogspot.com/

2. Mayatola

3. TheDeathTrash

4. HelloNow

5. Kasg

6. Miss Bonjovi

7. Shocky

- Shocky's Blog

8. DemonHunter

- Tales Of Zara

9. Mr_Savos

- Tayssa Stories

10. Sbire

image.png

March issue link:

Reserved For Get Started Tips and mods that could help you make magic in your screen archery and "Own your game"

-If you have any tips PM me and i'll list them here

Will also list of possible translators and editors.

-PM me if you are interested and i'll post you here

I'll get this started... I'm not even close to finishing this part of my character's story but here's a preview... I may not ever add words, but if I do it wont be until way later. I'm 100 hrs in on playtime and have barely touch any major quest so bare with me. I play quest atleast three times before I take screenies for my story... so with that said here we go!

Escaping_Helgen_000.jpg

Can they be something like this?:

--------
Angela Wolf's horrifying failure in a Draugr Crypt:

post-116858-0-53997400-1387045509_thumb.jpg

Kidnapped and thrown into a dark hole, Angela fought hard to make it out of the terrifying crypt of the Draugr... But the vile creatures were waiting for her.  She thought the evil monsters were going to kill her, but they had more horrifying and terrible plans for her.

--------

Angela's enslavement by the Orcs.

post-116858-0-18512800-1387045844_thumb.jpg

In order to win over the Orc Tribe, Angela reluctantly agreed to their Chieftain's demands.  She had to give herself to the tribe for their sexual pleasure, and allow the Orcs to mate and breed with her.

I hope this works too...

does someone have a hint for me, where i can get a open source comic creation software?

@skyeast

awesome ...effort, much respect.

i was trying to create a comic (a *.cbz to upload that here) with your story, but doesnt have a proper prog for that.

Hiya,

May as well put these all in one place.

These aren't really intended to arouse, they're more the goofy misadventures of my player character "Mai" - who just happens to be naked!

1) Mai meets the hotspring hunters...

Mai: "Um...Hi guys! I was tracking a few wolves through here and noticed your amazing hot spring - can I join you?"
Hot_Springs1.png

Male Hunter: "Of course - I'd be insulted if you didn't! Sit down right here beside me!"
Hot_Springs2.png

Mai: "Oh wow....this feels soooooo good!"
Hot_Springs3.png

Mai: "So do you guys just rock this hot spring all day?"
Hot_Springs4.png

Male Hunter: "I'd like to rock YOU all day!" Mai: "........"
Hot_Springs5.png

Mai: "Um...I kinda assumed you guys were like.....a couple....or something?"
Hot_Springs6.png

Female Hunter: "Are you kidding - me and THAT weirdo?! He wishes!"
Hot_Springs7.png

Male Hunter: "Yeah baby, I'm on the market! Wanna take advantage?" Mai: "I.....kinda have to go over here now...."
Hot_Springs8.png

Mai: "You're right - he IS weird. Why is he staring at me like that?"
Hot_Springs9.png

Female Hunter: "You probably don't want to know what he's thinking right now..."
Hot_Springs10.png

Male Hunter daydreams........
Hot_Springs11.png

Mai: "Okay - that's disgusting! I'm getting out of here, wanna come with?" Female Hunter: "Lead the way..."
Hot_Springs12.png

2) Mai joins the Companions...

Mai: "I'm so happy you guys accepted me - I hope I don't let you down!" Vilkas: "Nonsense - Welcome Shield-Sister!"
Comp1.png

Mai: "WOW! The famous mead-hall of Jorrvaskr! It's so impressive..."
Comp2.png

Vilkas: "Yes, this is where we celebrate our many victories. Many a song has been sung in this hall."
Comp3.png

Mai: "Hey, what's down these stairs?"
Comp4.png

Vilkas: "This is the living area - where we come to seek rest."
Comp5.png

Vilkas: "And this is the sleeping area, where we regain the strength we need for our many battles!" Mai: "I see - which bed can I take?"
Comp6.png

Vilkas: "Oh yes....your bed. Well there is actually a slight problem with that...." Mai: ".....?"
Comp7.png

Vilkas: "We are actually full up at the moment, no spare beds....so.....you're going to have to sleep with me in my bed!"
Comp8.png

Mai: "EXCUSE ME?!"
Comp9.png

Vilkas: "...stupid new girl taking my stupid bed and forcing me to sleep on the stupid cold stone floor..."
Comp10.png

3) Mai's small misunderstanding...

Mai(Screaming): "UH....UH.....UHH.....OH MY GODS!!!"
Bear1.png

Vilkas: "What in Oblivion is THAT?! It's coming from Mai's room..."
Bear2.png

Mai(moaning): "...Uhh...Uhh...Uhhhh..."

Vilkas: "Mai?! Are you okay?"
Bear3.png

Mai(still moaning): "Uhhh....Vilkas, is that you? I'm....Uhhh....fine....you can go away now...."
Bear4.png

Vilkas: "Just what is going on in there?! I'm coming in..."
Bear5.png

Mai: "No...wait...don't come in! It's....UHHHHHHH...it's dangerous....i'm being...OHH...UHHHH...i'm being attacked by a BEAR!"
Bear6.png

Vilkas: "A bear?! What are you talking about girl?!"
Bear7.png

Mai(moaning wildly): "Ooohh godsss......it's sooooo big!"
Bear8.png

Vilkas: "I'm coming in.....hey - the door is locked! Open it now or I'll force it open!"
Bear9.png

Mai: "No.....UUGH....please.....the bear will kill us both! Don't come in or......"

Bear10.png

Mai(screaming wildly): "......OOOHH GODS.....I CAN'T TAKE IT....!!!"
Bear11.png

Vilkas: "Okay, I've had enough of this. On the count of three I'm forcing this door open. 1......... 2................"
Bear12.png

CLICK-CLUNK(Door opens)

Mai(panting heavily): "Hi Vilkas. How can I help you?"

Vilkas: "Mai....you're sweating....and out of breath.....what's going on?!"
Bear13.png

Mai: "I TOLD you! I was fighting a bear! I don't know where it came from....but I beat it by myself!

Vilkas: "You........what? A bear?! Eh....but.....why didn't you let me help you?
Bear14.png

Mai: "I wanted to defeat it alone. I've been kinda embarrassed since joining you guys - felt I needed to prove myself. So I took this as my chance to impress you all. Did I do good?"
Bear15.png

Vilkas: "But I thought.....I mean, I was sure I heard............never mind. Yeah, you did good Mai."
Bear16.png

Mai: "Awww, thanks Vilkas. I'm going to tell the others!"

Vilkas: "Hang on....one more question. Why are you naked?"

Mai: "Huh........I'm ALWAYS naked!"
Bear17.png

4) Mai's first solo Companion contract....

Part 1: 

Mai: "At last, there he is. Wanted throughout Skyrim...known only as Talon."
Bandit1.png

Mai: "Gotta act now before he moves on again. This contract is already taking too long..."
Bandit2.png

Talon: "But ya know what I missed most in prison? Sex! I was losing my mind..."

Barman: "Can't help you with that I'm afraid."
Bandit3.png

Mai: "Okay girl, here we go. We can do this..."
Bandit4.png

Mai: "Remember Vilkas' advice - hit him with fear....paralyse him with fear. Here goes......"
Bandit5.png

Mai: "HI!!! How are you today?"
Bandit6.png

Talon: "Hello there, i'm........WOAH! Is it my birthday or something?!"
Bandit7.png

Mai: "I'm Mai, from the Companions in Whiterun. And you are Talon, recently escaped from the Riften jail. I've been tracking you for three days, and i'd appreciate it if you'd accompany me to the nearest guard post so you can be returned to your cell."
Bandit8.png

Talon: "Hahaha.....interesting! Can I ask, Mai from the Companions in Whiterun, why you are naked?!"
Bandit9.png

Mai: "Me being naked is not what's important here. I don't think you understand how serious this is!"
Bandit10.png

Talon: "Oh it's SERIOUS, is it? So all that bodypaint - is that supposed to scare me, then?"
Bandit11.png

Mai: "Um.......maybe. Is it working? Are you scared?"
Bandit12.png

Talon: "No. I'm not. However I AM very interested in what is just below the paint. Do you know how long it's been since i've gotten laid? How about you and me disappear into one of the back rooms so I can fuck you over and over and over...."
Bandit13.png

Mai: "How DARE you! Don't you realise you are addressing a highly trained warrior?!
Bandit14.png

Talon: "HA! Ya hear that boys? Looks like we're in trouble. I guess our days are numbered!"
Bandit15.png

Mai: "Oh....of course....you have friends. How did I not see that coming?!"
Bandit16.png

Talon: "Grab her guys. But watch yourselves, she's a....heh....highly trained warrior!"
Bandit17.png

Thug: "Hehehe, will do boss."

Mai: "Talon you coward! This is between you and me. You'll really let your lackeys do your dirty work?!"
Bandit18.png

Talon: "That's what they're there for, girl!"
Bandit19.png

To be continued!

Part 2:

Talon: "Try not to rough her up too much now guys - that'll be MY job!"
Bandit20.png

Thug: "You know us, boss. We're real smooth operators..."
Bandit21.png

Mai: "Hi guys...nice to meet you! We can talk about this, right?"
Bandit22.png

Mai: "Okay guys, listen to me - you two are not part of the contract. Just walk away and I'll forget I even saw you!"
Bandit23.png

Thug: "There we go darlin', safe and sound. Got her, boss...took that blade from her back too."
Bandit24.png

Talon: "See, that wasn't so hard. Don't want you going and hurting yourself now, do we?"

Mai: "You idiots are making a huge mistake! Let me go, damn you!"
Bandit25.png

Talon: "Sorry, did you say something? I was distracted....hmmm - so soft. You see, like I was saying earlier, I haven't had a woman all to myself in a long time...."
Bandit26.png

Talon: "A man can turn crazy if he goes too long without touching a woman...and then suddenly you show up!"
Bandit27.png

Talon: "So i'm thinking...you were sent here by the divines to satisfy my burning urges! And who am I to go against the will of gods!"
Bandit28.png

Mai: "Oh my.......WOW!"

Thug: "By the eight!"
Bandit29.png

Talon: "Looks like you've woken the beast, girl...."
Bandit30.png

Talon: "...And the beast is HUNGRY!"
Bandit31.png

Mai: "Whatever. You DO realise there is no way that thing is gonna fit in me, right?!"
Bandit32.png

Talon: "Ha! There's only one way to find out - throw her over boys!"
Bandit33.png

Thug: "She's all yours, boss. Have fun!"
Bandit34.png

To be concluded...

Part 3:

Talon: "Now girl - time for me and you to have some fun!"

Mai: "This is your last warning Talon. Let me go right now or you'll regret it!"
Bandit35.png

Talon: "HA! Such a smart-ass. In fact...that gives me an idea: I think your ass should be the first to get well acquainted with my raging beast!"
Bandit36.png

Mai(wriggling and squirming): "OH GODS NO!!! I beg you, please don't..."

Talon: "Hold still dammit - you're just delaying the inevitable."
Bandit37.png

Thug: "Hahaha - having a bit of trouble hitting the target there, boss?"

Talon: "Shut your mouth! She's definately a slippery one. Get over here and help me hold her ass still..."
Bandit38.png

Mai: **Hmmm - I think I've got an idea.** "WAIT! There's no need for that, Talon. I'll stop resisting - just keep your smelly thugs away from me."
Bandit39.png

Talon: "Good girl - see how much easier things are when you just co-operate nicely? Now - time for some PENETRATION!"
Bandit40.png

Thug: "Eh...boss, are you sure it's a good idea to just leave her unrestrained like that?"

Talon: "Quiet you, you're killing the romance! Hmmm, this girls ass is locked up tighter than a Nordic ruin. Just...a little....more..."
Bandit41.png

Talon: "There we go! Now i'm sliding in. You better brace yourself girl, this is gonna be a VERY tight fit. You ain't gonna know what hit you!"
Bandit42.png

Mai: **This is my last chance before it's too late!** "I could say the same for you, creep.........!"
Bandit43.png

Mai: "HYAAAAAAA!"

Talon: "OOOMPH!"
Bandit44.png

Thug: "By the eight! I knew we should have restrai........"
Bandit45.png

Mai: "I've heard ENOUGH out of you!"

Thug: "ACK.......!"
Bandit46.png

Mai: "Now...I'd like my mainhand dagger back please..."

Second Thug: "You little BITCH! Come and take it from me! I'd like to see you tr......"
Bandit47.png

Second Thug: "......UGHHH!"
Bandit48.png

Talon: "You fool - I was gonna let you live after I was done with you. Now you're a DEAD WOMAN!"

Mai: "I gave you more than enough chances to come peacefully, Talon...."
Bandit49.png

Mai: "Now we do things the hard way!"
Bandit50.png

Talon: "You think that butter knife scares me?! I'm going to BURY you!"
Bandit51.png

Mai: "Don't worry - this "butter knife" isn't for you..."
Bandit52.png

Mai: "....It's for HIM!"
Bandit53.png

Talon: "WRAAAAAAGGHHHH.............!"
Bandit54.png

Mai (violently twisting the blade): "How's THAT for penetration, asshole?!"
Bandit55.png

------------------------------------------------------

Several Days Later...
Bandit56.png

Vilkas: "Hey, there you are! Welcome back - we were worried about you! How'd your contract go?"

Mai: "Hey Vilkas. It went pretty good! A little scary, but overall I had fun! Oh, by the way....I have a question..."
Bandit57.png

Vilkas: "Sure, Mai. What is it?"

Mai: "Um...what's our policy on cutting off people's penises?"
Bandit58.png

Vilkas: ".............!"
Bandit59.png

The End!

Vanessa is a woman who was raised in a brothel after she had been abandoned on the street as a baby. The women who raised her did so with much love and care and taught her several tricks in the business. (She's still a work in progress and all credit goes to Irrational for giving me a base to build her off of.) And an apology to Skyeast for stealing his border idea.

yqsQp08.png

Part 1

Roaming the landscape of Skyrim, Vanessa finds herself in Dragonsreach to look for a big man to play with. Coincidentally that man is the Jarl of Whiterun, Balgruuf the Greater.

D5Yalvx.png

Approaching the Jarl, Vanessa finds herself hesitant to make her move.

WJdRdA6.png

She musters her strength and slowly leans forward in a seductive pose towards the Jarl.

GyA1egq.png

"Interested in what you see?" she asks. She immediately has his undivided attention.

4utZQHE.pngxQT5SaM.png

Within mere seconds she finds herself stroking Balgruuf's member in a slow and passionate pace.

vRxcByL.png

After a few minutes of playtime with the Jarl's massive meat rod, she orders him to lay down on the floor where she mounts him in a hurry.

F3COujW.png

3qmcyMN.png

Vanessa roughly and quickly thrusts herself up and down his erect appendage, feeling it starting to throb violently inside her. "No... not yet. Hold on a little longer." she tells him as she immediately stops all stimulation.

ZklXGsm.png

For the finale, she lays on top of Balgruuf in the opposite direction and takes him down to the base while the Jarl furiously laps away at her lips.

e0rzpBH.png

TjtCLs5.png

"Maybe I should pay a visit to the Jarl of Windhelm next?" she thinks to herself as she licks away the last dribbles of Balgruuf's juices running down her lips.

Part 2

We join up with Vanessa who has made her way to Windhelm and is just about to offer herself for Ulfric's desires.

Y9xsdap.png

O5Gx624.png

"I know you're not very fond of Imperials, my lord, but perhaps I can convince you that I mean you no harm." she requests and removes her top, displaying herself to everyone in the Palace of the Kings.

Gcp7r38.png

A few loud gasps can be heard in the palace before complete silence falls over the hall. Unsure if she'd made the right impression, she decided to remove her pants and turn her back towards the Jarl. Vanessa slowly got down on her knees, still facing away from Ulfric, and lowered her head whilst raising her bottom. "Maybe the Jarl would like a taste?"

The sound of somebody removing their clothes coming from behind her confirmed that she had made the right choice. Standing up again, she turned around to see Jarl Ulfric standing naked in front of her. "Entertain me, wench, and I might let you walk away from here alive."

e1UdQEo.png

The Stormcloak leader made his way to her and put his arms around her waist. He leaned forward and locked his lips with hers. A surprisingly passionate kiss from such a ferocious looking man.

She soon found herself pleasuring the Jarl as he desired, still remembering the promise he had made.

YB4U1AU.png

GbjqTg4.png

u4Njygb.png

The Jarl of Windhelm had to stop her several times from pushing him to the point of climax. After the fourth time he took a step back and told her he'd take her up on the offer to taste her.

sYK9nyT.png

He took a strong grip around her thighs and lifted her up and sunk his face into her breasts, enjoying the aroma of perfume and sweat mixed together. Seemingly crazed from her smell, he seemed intent to lick every inch of her body whilst filling his lungs with Vanessa's scent.

IMy1XfF.png

LG4ES1A.png

His tongue was like no other. The way he moved it and caressed her sweet spots drove her to orgasm more than once.

After experiencing an exceptionally strong climax the Jarl threw her roughly onto the ground before saying "Now, on to the main course!"

While his erect member did not move as gracefully or passionately as his tongue, it still brought pleasure to her in a way his continual lapping had not.

E6CEtLg.png

gxniPOC.png

kqUKtDW.png

p1tN7CA.png

NWOd41s.png

IwMa1ne.png

After a few hours of rough, wild intercourse they finally slowed down. Weary and exhausted, Vanessa joined the Jarl on the floor to rest on his lap.

4N9egjn.png

"So, my Jarl, will you keep your word and set me free?" Vanessa asked him while still trying to catch her breath. After a brief pause he replied: "You won't be leaving any time soon, my little wench."

WshsXTX.png

To be continued...?

I'm not very content with my way of story telling but I hope you liked it anyway. I might try and do some more stories later on.

Do you want stories competely made out of pictures, or rather a story with some pictures?

I enjoyed your books of skyrim thanks for that I didn't know your mod was even around. I'm not done reading yet but they are Awesome to say the least. But yea pic's with a lot more writing is cool with me I love to see one of your post.

Can they be something like this?:

--------

Angela Wolf's horrifying failure in a Draugr Crypt:

attachicon.gifDraugr-4P.jpg

Kidnapped and thrown into a dark hole, Angela fought hard to make it out of the terrifying crypt of the Draugr... But the vile creatures were waiting for her.  She thought the evil monsters were going to kill her, but they had more horrifying and terrible plans for her.

--------

Angela's enslavement by the Orcs.

attachicon.gifAfter-GangBang.jpg

In order to win over the Orc Tribe, Angela reluctantly agreed to their Chieftain's demands.  She had to give herself to the tribe for their sexual pleasure, and allow the Orcs to mate and breed with her.

I hope this works too...

Yes.. this is Good even if you have a few pictures and a ton more writing that's fine. Here we just want to see your skyrim the way you see it and screenshots will help that... So Yes keepem' coming lets own this thread

A gift from Sanguine

Tamaria Soul-Crusher has been on many adventures. She's made many allies, and many enemies. One such "supposed" ally is none other than Sanguine, the daedric lord of debauchery and lust. Growing fond of Tamaria for her disgustingly violent rape fueled tendencies, he decides to drop by with a gift, just for her.

After a day's worth of adventure and murder,Tamaria retreats to the local inn, to stock up on mead before heading back out. Then suddenly before she could leave, she hears a familiar voice call her name, as a man dressed in black robes approaches her.

JuK8za3.pngK5jB7Ep.png

rQvnBPP.png

Tamaria - "Gods not you again?"

Sam Guevenne - "Aw your not happy to see your ole' uncle Sam, we had so much fun last time we met,"

Tamaria - "You drugged me!"

Sam Guevenne - "I prefer i 'enlightened' you,"

Tamaria - "I prefer you fall in a falmer nest,"

Sam Guevenne - "Seriously, why so hostile? We had so much fun when we had that drinking contest, and i gave you my staff afterwards, aren't we square?"

Tamaria - "Apparently i raped 10 farmers on the outskirts of whiterun, ran through the temple of Dibella naked with a chicken on my head. choked Heimskr near death with an amulet of Talos, and summoned a flame atronach in Nazeem's trousers...the last two i don't regret doing,"

Sam Guevenne - "Ok! Plus don't you like raping people, isn't that what sick lil elves like you get off on,"

Tamaria - "Yea, but i prefer it when i'm sober so i can remember it, now leave me alone,"

chwA6TP.png

Sam Guevenne - "Hey hey hey now, don't walk away from me, without hearing me out. I consider you a friend babe, you're one of the most vile, despicably perverted mortals i've ever partied with, and that's why i love ya. I swear you do soo many dirty crimes against nature you make Molag Bal look like Mara,"

Tamaria - "Kissing my ass only works when i'm in the mood for it,"

Sam Guevenne - "By sithis you're such a hard ass. I came here because i found something you might like, it's a tome i got off of Molag in a bet,"

Tamaria - "What was the bet?"

Sam Guevenne - "Whoa! Even us daedra need to keep our secrets, but regardless i thought this would be more useful in the hands of a deranged rapist psychopah than it would sitting in my library, i have enough maidens as it is, plus think of this as an 'I'm sorry for date raping' you gift,"

M8LzOo3.png

Sam Guevenne - "This here Tome has the power to summon an incredibly hot dremora chick. Apparently Molag used her as one of his elite bodyguards, and personal cock socks. I was thinking you might be interested, friend,"

tcIJOx9.png

Sam Guevenne - "Come oooon, take it. I can literally hear you throbbing in your pants at the thought of taking this chick for a run. You know you want to, i mean come on a dremora, that's super kinky. Seriously there's no strings attached this is from me to you, so you can put on a good show,"

CzWhPI1.png

Tamaria - "Alright alright, i guess you know me a little too well. Thanks i'll take it, now go back to Oblivion and meddle with someone else.

*Later that night Tamaria began to use the tome in the privacy of her basement*

lEziqDx.png

Tamaria - "Well that's just great, this tome is in jibberish. I guess i have to recite these few lines i guess...uuugh i swear this better work or i'm paying a drunken daedra a visit,"

DQ5uKB9.png

Tamaria - "VOTUN KRII SELFIORYA URAGNIFUUN PEIKRISSHUN!!"

oYPxdcf.png

Tamaria - "ALSHROUK UN GRAVITERIA UN OBLIVION DRED BROOD FARNON!"

*Suddenly a burst of conjuration energy emerged from the pedestal and from it crept a dremora seductress*

zwLCRT0.png

yws9wP9.png

inMXuwx.png

eIWqiI5.png

Wem9Jtz.png

njgoyh9.png

Morella - "Through whatever magic you posess, you have summoned me mortal. I am bound within perpetuity to heed your command. Speak Now!"

nfjfoGQ.png

Tamaria - "Oh fuck! Sam didn't lie she is hot. I do have one command for you dremora...."

ZRXyrwf.png

Tamaria - "I COMMAND YOU TO SUCK MY COCK!"

FHaLXMl.png

Morella - "YOU IGNORANT MORTAL WORM! I AM BOUND TO SLAUGHTER AND DESTROY, NOT TO ENTERTAIN YOUR PETTY DESIRES OF LUST! HOW DARE YOU, YOU PATHETIC CRUMB!"

KGK2fMp.png

Tamaria - "no strings attached my ass...LISTEN HERE YOU DREMORA CUNT! I summoned you and you're gonna do whatever the fuck I say! That's how this is gonna work!"

hTnvmvJ.png

Morella - "I'VE GROWN TIRED OF SUCH INSOLENCE! YOU FINITE MORTAL, YOU TRULY BELIEVE YOU CAN COMMAND ME PASS THE LINK OF THIS FRIVOLOUS CONJURATION MAGIC!  PREPARE TO MEET THE VOID YOU FOOLISH MAGGOT!

8NemCzn.png

Morella - "I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU TO PIECES!"

1QomsTQ.png

oH1T11h.png

Tamaria - "KNEEL BITCH!"

*Growing frustrated Tamaria summoned the power of her thu'um. Through the sheer force of her roar, the power of the voice invaded the very soul of the dremora trembling her to the bone, as she submitted to the power of Tamaria's tongue*

eOCKvZC.png

Tamaria - "Next time i tell you to suck my fucking cock you stupid bitch, you better ask how deep! Understood!"

YZUunFw.png

Morella - "Y-y-yes m-master,"

UbEQDTp.png

Tamaria - "Now there's a good little slut. I tried to be nice, but you made me angry, and now your gonna be my cum dumpster for the rest of the night..."

vL2Atjc.png

Tamaria - "I hope you know restoration, cuz i'm gonna fuck that pussy wide open.."

TO BE CONTINUED

The Wrong House by Mayatola

Planning on posting the second part if anyone likes this.

The Wrong House, Part 1

post-35523-0-91578700-1373544336.jpg

Perfect! Lena thought. A private retreat on top of a waterfall in the middle of nowhere. Whoever lives here has to be rich!

Passing through Riften, Lena received a tip on this location at the Bee and Barb, for no small fee of course. It had cost her a small pouch of gold, something she realized she would no doubt triple, or more, on this venture.

After a cursory inspection of the grounds, Lena decided to go for the frontal approach. Normally, she would spend a few days watching the house, learning the routine of the inhabitants, and finally planning the job. This time, however, her informant had supplied her with that information. Well, all she was told was that the occupants would be gone for a few days, and once they got back, there would be no chance of her looting the place. It had already taken her two days just to reach the house, so she didn't have much time left. And judging from the hushed tones her informant used when she spoke of this place, she did not want to be around when the occupants got back.

post-35523-0-74958300-1373544338.jpg

And I'm in! Lena mentally congratulated herself. It was a complex lock, and that only reinforced her assumption that the place was loaded.

post-35523-0-85699600-1373544339.jpg

It didn't take long for her to spot the main haul. Jewels out in the open! Those little babies alone were worth more than twenty times what she paid for this tip, nevermind whatever was in the box!

post-35523-0-05831200-1373544341.jpg

Feeling good about herself, Lena completed her take and snuck back down to the main floor. Her instincts told her to simply leave and be happy with the job, but she noticed stairs leading down to a basement. As she crept closer to the door, her mind screamed at her to back away and leave. After all, she had been thieving for years on her own, and her instincts had always gotten her through every job unscathed. But something guided her hand as she pushed the door open and stepped into the hall.

post-35523-0-91421500-1373544341.jpg

Nothing could prepare her for what she saw.

post-35523-0-04930200-1373544343.jpg

Three women were chained up, one apparently the focus of a fourth woman. Obviously the mistress of this sick little dungeon, Lena thought. And the two men looked like they were obediently waiting on their mistress.

post-35523-0-50215400-1373544344.jpg
post-35523-0-19038900-1373544346.jpg

As the whipping began, Lena could hear the muffled cries of the helpless female. Her captor seemed to be enjoying herself, which only sickened Lena even more. Her mind raced with thoughts of liberating these women, though simply leaving was still foremost in her mind.

post-35523-0-72235100-1373544347.jpg
post-35523-0-79887800-1373544349.jpg

Once the whipping stopped, the mistress called out to her male captives. With a wicked grin, she beckoned them over to her.

post-35523-0-32054100-1373544363.jpg
post-35523-0-10631900-1373544365.jpg

Lena knew what was coming, and though it horrified and sickened her, she couldn't turn away. She wanted to be ashamed and disappointed in herself for this, but the simple fact was that she was arroused.

post-35523-0-36204000-1373544366.jpg

Even as the mistress offered her beaten captive to her male slaves, Lena could only look on.

post-35523-0-03784400-1373544368.jpg
post-35523-0-82784800-1373544369.jpg

So focused was she on the scene playing out before her that she didn't hear the door behind her creak open.

post-35523-0-88495200-1373544370.jpg

And then she felt it: she knew she was being watched. Lena immediately spun about to see two women: one was comfortably gripping a deadly looking blade; the other was calmly suggesting her to stay put and surrender. Lena recognized the ease at which these women composed themselves. They were no strangers to battle --no strangers to victory! The armored woman's corded muscles and confident smirk hinted at years, perhaps decades of experience that Lena knew she could never hope to match. As for the naked woman with the dark pendant and feathered cape, Lena knew that it was her in some way that guided her down to this basement. Whatever magic it was, it overpowered Lena's years of paranoia (which was still screaming at her in her head!) to lead her into this trap.

post-35523-0-03069800-1373544372.jpg
post-35523-0-14180500-1373544373.jpg

She backed up at swordpoint until she felt the cold metal of the dungeon's bars on her back.

post-35523-0-57409800-1373544374.jpg
post-35523-0-82698600-1373544375.jpg

As she was forced to turn around, Lena felt her clothes vanish. Her tools and her pouches, filled with gems, all gone in an instant. More magic, she knew. Oh, how she had picked the wrong house...

post-35523-0-67465900-1373544394.jpg
post-35523-0-27974600-1373544396.jpg

Lena began to feel terror and as the dungeon mistress came over to greet the new captive. She could easily see herself in the same situation as the poor woman she just saw. Her thoughts of despair were interrupted when the naked witch grabbed her wrist and whispered in her ear.

"Do you know what we do to thieves?"

post-35523-0-81171800-1373544397.jpg
post-35523-0-99259800-1373544398.jpg

Lena's horror returned a hundred-fold, a thousand-fold when she felt the mistress caressing her from behind. As if on queue, the screams returned when the poor woman was penetrated.

post-35523-0-10084100-1373544408.png

It was all too much for Lena, and her mind gave her sweet release as she fainted...

Some hours later, the poor slave's ordeal was finally over. Thoroughly beaten, shamed, and humiliated, she could only hang from her restraints.

post-35523-0-80799800-1373544410.jpg

She wanted to say something to either of the two women sharing her cell, or at least have them say something to her, if only to make her feel less alone. But alas, she was still gagged, and the two women were so thoroughly broken themselves that they barely even flinched during the entire torture and rape session. Tatiana was not yet broken, however, and she felt the commotion from behind her outside the cell. It was loud enough for her to know that someone else had joined her in this nightmare. She knew that somehow she would need to make contact with this new prisoner. Perhaps with another unbroken mind, she could find hope, and perhaps even dare to find a way to escape.

post-35523-0-62652600-1373544409.jpg

In the next cell over...

post-35523-0-28247400-1373544412.jpg

Lena began to stir. Her mind began to work, at first trying to determine her situation, and then how she got into it in the first place.

post-35523-0-05824600-1373544425.jpg

She was naked. Her wrists, ankles, and neck were cold. Metal. Shackles and a collar, she realized. Her arms and legs were spread, stretched. Her wrists ached, but steadying her feet and standing on her toes eased the pressure.

Her thoughts panicked. Everything is gone! Her tools, even the ones she hid inside her. All of it taken. Even if she had them, she knew it was hopeless. The last words she remembered. They knew she was a thief. She was specifically put in this cell by herself, limbs restrained in iron shackles and stretched. It would hold her here indefinitely, she knew. Thoughts of escape were replaced by images of the poor woman, except with Lena in her position. But she had to hold out, hold onto the thought that she isn't alone. She knew she had to be in the next cell over, judging by the lighting. She wasn't gagged, so she began to call out when she heard a noise outside her cell. She looked up to see she had visitors.

post-35523-0-82450900-1373544432.png

End Part 1

Continue to part 2: here

Part 2

Here is part 2 of my story. If you haven't read part 1, you can read it here.

The Wrong House, Part 2

post-35523-0-52903000-1373881895.jpg

Lena's vision was still adjusting to the light, but she could make out three forms approaching her cell. She recognized the warrior woman by her magnificent and powerful form, playfully tapping each bar of her cell as she walked by. The carefree attitude that this disciplined warrior displayed as she leisurely entered, no doubt to torture Lena, terrified her immensely. Her fear began to build to new heights as she recognized two more naked forms: the mistress and the witch.

post-35523-0-49638700-1373881897.jpg
post-35523-0-08436600-1373881899.jpg

Lena knew that she had to control her fear or it would consume her. She noticed the other two female slaves in the cell with the previous victim, broken and mindless. She wouldn't allow that to happen to her, not allow herself to lose who she had become, a near master of her craft, simply because she had been captured. She fought against the fear the only way she knew how. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

post-35523-0-52824300-1373881905.png

"Hello, fair ladies! I would properly greet you but I seem to be in a bit of a bind," Lena chuckled. "Allow me to introduce myself-"

"Oh, we already know who you are," interrupted the mistress. "Lena, shadow of Haafingar, plunderer of Hjaalmarch. You are a long way from home."

post-35523-0-04866700-1373881907.jpg

The mistress moved in close to Lena. "You have an interesting way of hiding your tools," she remarked as she rubbed Lena down below.

Lena couldn't help herself as a moan escaped her lips. She struggled to compose her next words. "You -nng- never know... when they might come... in handy."

"Yes, they could come in handy, perhaps about now? I did so enjoy searching you. All of you."

post-35523-0-34048700-1373881908.jpg

Lena fought hard to hide her revulsion. While it's true that she preferred women, and that she found these particular women very attractive, the thought of her being fondled while she was unconscious offended her.

"To what... do I owe... the pleasure of such... fine and distinguished visitors?" she gritted through clenched teeth.

post-35523-0-49762100-1373881909.jpg

"Pleasure?" The mistress nearly burst with laughter. "Perhaps tonight we shall find a new appreciation for that word." Lena swallowed hard. "Why, we are just your welcoming party. What kind of hosts would we be if we didn't stop by to keep you warm at night?" Before Lena could respond, the mistress nodded to the warrior.

post-35523-0-90913000-1373881910.jpg
post-35523-0-20828500-1373881912.jpg

A wave of pain exploded across Lena's back, and she nearly swooned from the shock. Her screams were purely by instinct as lash after lash assaulted her naked body. The witch and the mistress seemed to feed off her anguish as they caressed each other tenderly.

post-35523-0-62435700-1373881913.jpg
post-35523-0-59137000-1373881950.jpg

They soon began to lose themselves to each other and fall into a trance-like state. Their movements shifted between sensual and ritualistic.

post-35523-0-76268500-1373881959.png
post-35523-0-60827400-1373881961.jpg

The whipping intensified, and so did Lena's screams. She desperately clung to consciousness, determined not to break into a mindless slave.

post-35523-0-28444500-1373881969.png

Her screams drove the witch and the mistress into a frenzy of lust. Then the two let out a primal scream of their own.

post-35523-0-81842700-1373881970.jpg
post-35523-0-16104800-1373881972.jpg

As they climaxed, a phallus emerged from each of their tattoos!

post-35523-0-38267200-1373881973.jpg

The whipping stopped and Lena thanked every god she could remember. Until the women stood before her. Lena gasped, both from the lingering pain from the lashes and from utter disbelief. She tried to stammer some witty remark, but nothing came to her lips.

post-35523-0-39899700-1373881982.png

"Release her wrists and get her into position," ordered the mistress. "And fetch me the pretty young flower from the other cell. My last session with her was interrupted."

Lena could offer no resistance as the warrior complied with the commands. Surprisingly, the warrior gently massaged Lena's tired arms as she bent her over and shackled them raised behind her back. Lena's mind tried to make sense of it, but the lingering pain from the lashes, and the witch moving in behind her cut her thoughts short.

post-35523-0-20481000-1373881984.jpg

"Wai-" Before Lena could finish, the witch thrust deep into her. Despite the violation, Lena's back instinctively arched and she let out a deep moan. She was a difficult woman to please, and somehow the witch's phallus seemed to stimulate her in ways she never imagined. As the thrusts became more violent, the pleasure mixed with the pain still fresh on Lena's back. She began to scream as much as moan, and it drove the witch into a mad frenzy of lust.

post-35523-0-85230500-1373881991.png
post-35523-0-23843700-1373882008.jpg

Knowing she was reaching her limit, the witch shoved herself in as deep as she could before releasing into Lena. In pure ecstasy, Lucina's passion reached new heights. Lena could barely offer any protest as she herself was climaxing simultaneously with her.

Exhausted, Lena slumped back down as far as the chains would allow. Lucina didn't even bother pulling out as she was far from finished.

post-35523-0-24237300-1373882016.png

Tatiana finally arrived at Lena's cell, with a few extra whip marks, the mistress noted. The warrior gently eased her into position before moving away. Overcome with lust from Lucina's display, the mistress wasted no time in falling upon the helpless woman.

post-35523-0-25156100-1373882018.jpg
post-35523-0-04524400-1373882027.png

She ripped into her, dictating her movements with rough thrusts. Tatiana, bent on her knees with her hands shackled behind her back, could offer no resistance. She could hardly understand what was going on. Unable to witness the ceremony, she had no idea how she was being penetrated by the mistress. All she felt was pleasure, mixed with the pain of fresh whip marks.

post-35523-0-80425700-1373882034.png
post-35523-0-76277300-1373882042.png

The mistress's show of brutal lust had Lucina once again in a frenzy. Lena wanted to beg the witch to pull out, to not release inside her again, but her body betrayed her as her back arched once more.

post-35523-0-89202500-1373882044.jpg
post-35523-0-14414700-1373882046.jpg

Lucina could feel herself reaching her limit again, but this time, the sensations were much more intense. Her passion became linked to her mistress Vyliana, and together their movements became more and more urgent, their thrusts synchronizing as they neared climax. In one final thrust, they released their thick, sticky liquid into their unwilling guests. The level of pleasure they attained at that moment was unlike anything they had ever experienced before.

post-35523-0-27442000-1373882054.png
post-35523-0-54131500-1373882063.png

Their sexual appetites at last satiated, the two decided to take their leave of the prisoners. "Apply the device to her," Lucina ordered the warrior. "The usual method should suffice. We'll see how long she lasts." And with that, they left.

post-35523-0-98199400-1373882175.png
post-35523-0-72119400-1373882177.jpg
post-35523-0-02306900-1373882179.jpg

Lena's spine gave an involuntary shudder as she listened to the witch, and nearly shrieked as she felt the "device" slide into her. With a few deft movements, the warrior quickly and expertly locked it into place. As it quietly came to life, Lena almost fainted as she felt it thrusting the sticky liquid inside of her.

"Catriona," the warrior offered. "Remember me as I am the one who can make life here for you pleasurable, or excrutiating."

"You -nng- whh..." Lena struggled to form words as the device reached a steady pace. "Whipped me..."

post-35523-0-68846700-1373882187.png

The warrior nodded knowingly. "Everyone here endures the lash, myself and my mistresses included. In time, you may understand."

I'm in a madhouse! Lena thought to herself, and she was wise not to speak the words. She quickly calmed herself, even tried to open her mind to the possibilities, though it was clearly something she couldn't yet grasp.

"I am required to change your position for a while. Pleasure me, and I will allow the other to stay with you while you endure the device. You will need her." The warrior's tone and the look in her eyes spoke volumes to Lena. It seemed as if she were speaking from personal experience.

Lena wanted to continue the conversation, to glean what she could from the warrior, but the constant motion of the device made it hard for her to focus. And then Catriona released Lena from her shackles, but only temporarily. Her hands were shackled behind her back as she was hoisted up by her ankles. The cum that was seeping out of Lena was slowly working it's way back in!

"Focus on pleasuring me, and you will be able to resist the device for this position," advised Catriona.

post-35523-0-06091800-1373882196.png

Some time later, she left Lena's cell deeply satisfied. Before she departed, she warned Lena that she would have to blind and gag her as she would be punished if her mistresses found her otherwise. Unable to speak, and with the dungeon now eerily quiet, Lena lost two senses which only heightened her sense of touch. The sensations from the device nearly drove Lena to madness, and she fought hard to hold onto her sanity.

post-35523-0-62830000-1373882197.jpg

As her mind began to slip away to the unrelenting pleasure, she nearly shrieked (or tried to) when she felt something by her leg. She calmed immediately when she realized it could only be the other prisoner. As Tatiana rubbed against her, Lena immediately focused on her: the soft, smooth skin; the warmth of her body; the comfort of her presence. It would have to be enough as Lena knew she could be here for a very long time...

post-35523-0-07131000-1373882199.jpg

End Part 2

Continue to part 3 here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/?p=457100

Part 3

Part 1 here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/?p=445415
Part 2 here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/?p=449393

The Wrong House, Part 3

post-35523-0-86447100-1374579056.jpg

Lena had no idea how long she had been standing on her toes. The way she was chained and spread, she had to support herself lest the shackles dig into her wrists. She was reaching her limit, and she came to the realization that she would have to start balancing between relaxing and supporting; she couldn't afford to go into any kind of cramping spasm at this point. Dehydration was also a factor as she was beginning to sweat profusely. The more energy she expended in supporting herself, the faster she would lose water.

post-35523-0-04692400-1374579065.png

She eased the pressure off of her toes as she allowed her legs to relax. As soon as the shackles began digging into her wrists, Lena's body arched in reaction. She couldn't understand what was happening as her body convulsed with orgasm after orgasm.

post-35523-0-04228300-1374579067.jpg

The sensation of pleasure from the insidious device, mixed with the pain from her humiliating position, seemed to be triggering something within Lena. Then, she became accutely aware of the witch's cum still present within her. She struggled in vain to be rid of it, rid of the device, rid of the blind and gag, everything! Each moment only added to her fatigue and she calmed herself as her mind screamed at her again.

Stop struggling. You can't win. Conserve your energy.

Lena's body slumped in exhaustion. She was losing, and she knew it was only a matter of time. They could keep her here until she broke and there was nothing she could do about it. Hope began to fade as she imagined herself being raped day after day.

post-35523-0-05653300-1374579069.jpg

Sensing Lena's struggle, Tatiana got on her feet. She thought of how tired and scared Lena likely was, and looked to her childhood for inspiration. She thought of a song she learned, a hymn of bravery and defiance in the face of impossible odds. While she couldn't sing with the gag on, she could hum through it. She struggled with the first verse, trying to compensate over the gag. By the time she reached the chorus, she was humming in perfect tune.

Lena felt strength welling within her. As her breaths became less and less labored, Tatiana knew she was making a difference. She hummed as long as she could until she too realized she should take a break to conserve energy. Lena had more than enough strength at that point to resist the device. And so the struggle continued: Lena gaining her strength when Tatiana hummed, then resisting with all her effort while Tatiana rested.

post-35523-0-27480000-1374579070.jpg

It went on for what felt like an eternity. Tatiana was getting weaker as the hours went by. She was captured about a week before Lena, and while that wasn't a long time compared to the other slaves, it was a brutal week. Tatiana felt shame and embarrassment as her legs gave out. She instinctively curled up as she acknowledged her failure. She was letting down her only friend in this dark hell, and there was nothing she could do about it.

post-35523-0-53919300-1374579071.jpg

Then their cell door opened.

"Now you know what we do to thieves," Luciana smugly remarked as she entered the cell.

post-35523-0-12993100-1374579073.jpg

She removed the device and Lena's blind and gag. "A shame that we won't be able to explore that charming personality of yours."

post-35523-0-36553600-1374579074.jpg

"And why... would that be, MY LADY?" Lena spat through labored breaths.

post-35523-0-32299800-1374579075.jpg

Stunned, the witch let out a startled yelp. "Impressive," she whispered. Catriona barely lasted six hours, and that was with Lucina carefully monitoring her so that she could be "saved" at the last moment. By her estimation, Lena endured for over fifteen hours!

Oh, the sessions this one will be able to withstand, the witch thought. Perhaps it's better she survived the ordeal after all. There were many more uses for such a resilient and physically capable slave anyway. The witch couldn't help but think about her lovely Catriona. She came back to her senses when she heard Lena's dry and shallow breaths. "Catriona! See to their needs."

post-35523-0-50448600-1374579076.jpg

The warrior obediently came to her mistress's call with bread and water for both prisoners. As the witch exited the dungeon, Catriona loosened the chains enough so that Lena could stand somewhat more comfortably. She fed her slowly and carefully by hand.

"Thank you," Lena acknowledged after several bites. "But give the rest to her."

"She is asleep and resting. I cannot feed her until she awakes." Catriona nervously looked around before relaxing a bit and starting up again. "Listen carefully: though we have some time before your next session, there is too much to explain. I will try to tell you what I can, and you must ask only what you think is critical to understanding and figuring out a plan."

"A plan? For what?"

"Escape."

post-35523-0-54974300-1374579146.jpg

Lena looked to her shackles and her cell. There were no flaws, no place to hide for an ambush as the open face of her cell exposed her completely. Not to mention, she was shackled in the center of the cell, completely naked and collared like an animal. "Escape?" she echoed incredulously.

"I saw her reaction, my mistress," Catriona clarified. "The only other time I've seen her like that is when she freed me from my ordeal, much like the one you suffered now. I can't be sure how long I lasted," she admitted. "Though I believe you have surpassed that by far. It's been over half a day.

"Prisoners like us," she continued. "Become slaves like me. Something sustained you through it, and once they find out what it is, they will exploit it to make you do their bidding." Catriona looked to Tatiana. "It might be that I have once again unwittingly lent a hand in aiding my mistresses."

"I wouldn't have survied without her. You both have my gratitude."

Catriona once again nervously looked around. "Don't worry," Lena remarked, understanding her reaction. "I know one of them was down here during my..." Lena choked on her words, the pain and humilition of her ordeal still fresh. "I felt her. They know."

"Then we must make our move soon. We-"

"What do you mean our? And how am-"

"Did you not listen? I am a slave as much as you are." Catriona quickly calmed and realized she likely misunderstood. "I believe you can free us. Your skills as a rogue, your extraordinary resilience."

"It came from her!" Lena tried in vain to motion toward Tatiana with her chained wrists.

"They don't know that. And perhaps your combined efforts have allowed you to... acclimate to the sensations. She looks like she's been out for some time."

Lena tried to recall. When was the last time she heard the humming? Did she really endure the final stretch on her own? "What kind of magic do they possess?" Lena realized she asked that question out loud.

"I believe it is some form of mind magic. I have never seen them cast any sort of spell. Also, the pendant. I believe it enhances one of my mistress's powers. She removes it during my sessions. It makes me..." Catriona trailed off, lost in thoughts that became muddled before she could acknowledge them.

"But my armor, it vanished when you first captured me," Lena interrupted, not wanting to waste any time. "What magic was that?"

"My mistress suggested you remove it, and you complied. You resisted before you could remove all of it. You don't recall?"

"Subtle indeed," Lena remarked. It was so seemless. "Telepathic intrusions?" Lena replied absently, deep in thought.

"So you understand?"

"I have heard..." Lena realized she didn't have enough time to explain what she knew either. "Enough for now anyway. I need to think."

"Think later. There is something I must show you while we have the chance."

Catriona freed Lena from her restraints and cautioned she would have to bind her hands behind her back, in case either mistress returned. They would have to believe Catriona was threatening Lena. She led her to the third cell. They arrived just in time to hear a cacophony of grunting and moaning.

post-35523-0-16391300-1374579148.jpg

"This is what awaits us if we fail, for they will surely trace it back to me."

post-35523-0-68826100-1374579149.jpg

Lena's heart sank as she watched the orgy. Could the women still feel? Did the men even realize what they were doing? Were they all consumed by lust and pleasure? "Who are they?" She realized once again that she asked the question out loud.

post-35523-0-75116200-1374579153.jpg

"Perhaps if you succeed, we will find out. I know that somewhere within, they are still there." Catriona seemed distant when she spoke. Lena traced her stare to the red-haired woman.

post-35523-0-20836900-1374579151.jpg
post-35523-0-59248000-1374579152.jpg

"Red hair," she mouthed. Do they know each other? she thought. Best not to get Catriona lost in thought again. It was clear something was affecting specific thoughts or memories within her.

"I must return you to your cell. You must regain your strength and plan for our escape."

Obviously she wanted more than their escape, Lena reasoned. She wanted those slaves liberated as well, something that would not happen if they had to leave in a hurry.

Catriona returned Lena to her bondage, but loosened the chains to their maximum length. "You won't be able to sit comfortably, but this is the best I can offer. My mistresses only said that you must remain in the center in plain view."

Lena nodded her thanks. "What of her?"

"I must take her upstairs. She will be fed, but I fear they have plans for her. You will need to move quickly for her sake. I do not know what their plans for you are, but whatever it is, you must be prepared to improvise." Catriona risked two more final words. "Good luck."

Lena almost snorted at the irony of those words of encouragement. She slumped as far as the chains would allow and began to replay the conversation in her mind again and again until she found peace.

post-35523-0-07433600-1374579155.jpg

Lena woke to find herself in another room. Upstairs, back in the main floor of the manor, she recognized. But the lighting and furnishings were quite different.

post-35523-0-23655500-1374579156.jpg
post-35523-0-43258500-1374579157.jpg

"I have some tasks for you, my sweet," Vyliana beckoned.

post-35523-0-41742400-1374579158.jpg

"I am in a good mood, so I will let you decide:

"Break Tatiana for us, in exchange for your immediate release. She is remarkably resilient, even more so now that she has apparently selected a bond mate. Take her down to the far cell yourself, or pleasure Lucina or myself into orgasm to show your rejection of her. As she is raped, with you to blame, it will crush her utterly, and she will finally be ours.

post-35523-0-67345800-1374579205.jpg
post-35523-0-65734100-1374579207.jpg
post-35523-0-45892300-1374579209.jpg
post-35523-0-62699300-1374579210.jpg
post-35523-0-11183100-1374579212.jpg
post-35523-0-63717100-1374579213.jpg

"Or, you may kill Catriona, and take her place as our retainer. You will be given much more freedom than we have allowed her, and responsibility of Tatiana will be yours alone. None will touch her save you, but she will never be allowed to leave this place. You, of course, may come and go as you choose.

post-35523-0-97399800-1374579214.jpg
post-35523-0-86608800-1374579215.jpg
post-35523-0-17639200-1374579217.jpg

"Or find the one that gave you the location of our retreat. If they told anyone else, find any and all who possess knowledge of this location. Bring their heads, but for the one who tipped you personally, deliver them to me."

post-35523-0-64676000-1374579218.jpg

"And what do I get in exchange for the final task?"

Vyliana smiled. "You get the satisfaction of revenge, and the privilege of becoming my slave. You will never have to suffer the device again, you will be allowed visits with Tatiana, and no male shall ever touch you. But you are mine, whenever, wherever, and however I choose."

"Not much of a reward," Lena replied.

"Oh, but it is more than generous," Vyliana angrily snapped. "I don't think you need me to tell you what choosing this task will confirm. Quite a bargain, would you not agree?"

"I'll bring her back."

post-35523-0-55149200-1374579255.jpg
post-35523-0-41348200-1374579254.jpg

"Excellent! But do hurry. Your dear friends will remain right where they are until you return. I suppose it'll be up to just Lucina and myself to entertain them in the meantime. I'm sure we'll think of something!"

Lena's belongings were returned, minus the stolen gems of course. She suited up, glad not to be naked, and left in a hurry.

"The satisfaction of revenge," Lena echoed. "Oh, I'll have my vengeance, you bitches!"

post-35523-0-46892100-1374579256.jpg

End Part 3

Part 4 Preview

"What if she doesn't return?" Lucina asked as Lena departed.

"She has chosen loyalty over betrayal. She'll return."

"But what if she did choose betrayal? She has her freedom and she didn't have to do anything!"

"My dear, it was a calculated risk. We are getting nowhere with the songstress, and the thief is too dangerous to keep without leverage. She cannot be controlled as we control your beloved warrior."

post-35523-0-72798800-1374579257.jpg

"Ah, but it would be a shame to lose her body. She was so... spirited. Much like you." Lucina turned to the bound and helpless Catriona. "Of course, you won't remember this. All you remember is the whip, and me inside you. Shall we get started?"

post-35523-0-89904600-1374579258.jpg
post-35523-0-08659400-1374579260.jpg

To be concluded in Part 4

Part 4 will end this story arc. If you guys enjoyed this story, I will start making plans for another arc.

Part 4 here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/?p=461868

Also, for some reason, screens seem to be having trouble loading for this. I think it's because of how I uploaded them for this part. You can still see them, but sadly it might require reloading the page, or just copy/pasting the link. Sorry about that guys.

Part 4

The Wrong House

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

Lena made all haste back to Riften. Improvise, she recalled Catriona's words. A plan, simple but effective, took shape in her mind. The only problem lie with the execution. When she thought about what, or rather who, she needed, painful memories began to resurface.

I don't need her, she thought to herself, desperately trying to surpress the images. I've been fine on my own for years.

But her alternative plan to create a duplicate of the witch's enhancement amulet and replace it with a mind-inhibiting one could take weeks. Finding a blacksmith to commission the work was the easy part, especially since Lena's memory was sharp. The difficulty was in finding an enchanter who could imbue the amulet. Perhaps if she had the original, it could be done in a matter of days.

One thing at a time, Lena. Find that Canis Root.

It wasn't long before she found her favored harvesting spot: just outside the Riften Stables.

post-35523-0-01172200-1375053204.jpg

The final ingredient! she congratulated herself. As an accomplished alchemist, Lena collected many reagents in her travels, all of which thankfully remained in her pouches. Now all she had to do was visit the shop in Riften and mix them. She decided to head there first as she just consumed her last stamina potion.

Evening approached as Lena made her way to the Bee and the Barb, sweat glistening off her skin from her blistering pace. Every moment she was gone, she knew Tatiana and Catriona were suffering on her behalf.

post-35523-0-48231700-1375053206.jpg

As she approached the entrance, she realized just how hungry she was. She was fed only a small loaf of bread in her three days of captivity, and the smell of roasting meats and vegetables overwhelmed her. She paused at the door, unsure if she should risk being recognized by her target at this busy hour. With time against her, she decided to enter.

The dining floor was bustling, and not a one acknowledged her entrance. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lena headed to the bar.

post-35523-0-52912200-1375053208.jpg

"You're dripping on my counter," the argonian noted. "Long day?"

"Well met again, Keerava. I'll have a vegetable stew. Some water too, please."

"You look like you could use a sweetroll or two."

Lena smiled and shook her head. "By the way, have you seen the red-haired woman I was with, maybe a week ago?"

"She's upstairs. Has a blonde woman with her too." Lena froze. "There something wrong with my cooking?"

"No, please. They're upstairs together? Right now?"

"They checked in earlier," Keerava confirmed. "I doubt they'll come down until morning. They asked not to be disturbed."

post-35523-0-28011100-1375053210.jpg

Lena smiled as she thought of Catriona. Perhaps luck was indeed on her side. She finished her meal and left a generous tip for the argonian innkeeper. As patrons began to exit the establishment, she slipped away and headed upstairs. She put her ear up to the first door and heard exactly what she expected to hear. She easily picked the clumsy lock and quietly peeked in.

post-35523-0-69273700-1375053214.jpg

Luck was again on her side as the two occupants were facing the far wall. Lena looked in front of her: two mugs by a bottle of wine. It couldn't be any more perfect, she thought to herself.

post-35523-0-17673700-1375053212.jpg

An hour passed before the women decided to take a drink. The sound of clanking mugs signaled Lena that it was clear to enter.

"Paralysis poison," Lena explained. "It should wear off in a few minutes."

She moved to the still naked women and tied them. There was only one woman she needed to talk to; the other she gagged and moved onto the bed, away from the conversation.

"Now keep your voice down if you don't want her blood on your hands," Lena promised. "It's been a long time, Vyrana."

post-35523-0-26982700-1375053217.jpg

"Four years," the blonde woman acknowledged. "You're looking well, Lena. I suppose nothing can bring you down."

"You mean rape, torture, and slavery?" Lena accused. "You led me right to them!"

"I knew you'd be passing through Riften," her former partner admitted. "I asked Maya to tip you to the location. Please, just let her go. She knows nothing about the nature of the place."

"And you knew what was going on there?"

"I broke in one night and saw the basement. I barely escaped."

"I..." Lena nearly broke down. "How could you?"

"And what about you four years ago? You left me for jewels!"

"The money was for the orphans! There wasn't enough time. I came back la-"

"You came too late!"

"Keep your voice down," Lena warned. She took a deep breath. "I didn't come here to argue with you."

"Then why are you here? Revenge?"

In a manner of speaking, Lena thought to herself darkly. "I'm taking Maya back there with me."

"I told you she's innocent! Take me instead. Lena!"

"If you want to save her, read the note I leave in your dresser. Don't read the folded section. Follow it to the letter if you ever want to see her again."

With those final words, Lena nicked both women with her dagger which was also coated with the paralysis poison. After hastily scrawling the note, she dressed Maya and snuck her out of the city.

She made good progress in the next few hours. Being an alchemist had it's advantages, and Lena took full advantage by mixing speed, strength, and stamina potions during her earlier visit to the shop. Halfway there, Maya recovered from the paralysis and insisted on travelling herself. She had no desire to be carried like so much meat. As the strength potion wore off, Lena was more than happy to accede to her request.

post-35523-0-82338900-1375053219.jpg

Their trip ended uneventfully as they reached the manor before dusk. Lena noticed the door was unlocked.

"You have returned, and so quickly," Vyliana congratulated. "Please do come in. Your friends are anxious to see you."

post-35523-0-49200600-1375053221.jpg

They were waiting for me! Lena's thoughts screamed. How did they know? How much did they know?

"As you can see, they are still in good spirits."

Good spirits! Lena's mind wailed. She looked upon her poor Tatiana, mercifully unconscious, but soaked in cum. Catriona fared much worse, heavily beaten, and just as thoroughly soaked.

post-35523-0-31765100-1375053257.jpg
post-35523-0-81284900-1375053258.jpg

"Kneel before us," Vyliana commanded.

Maya, unable to resist, complied.

post-35523-0-23552100-1375053260.jpg

"I have prepared special plans for your arrival, my dear," she continued. "Just you, me, and my loyal slave, Lena. We are going to enjoy your company, won't we, my pet?"

"Y-Yes, mistress," Lena answered.

"Take her downstairs and wait for my arrival. We will take care of your friends. Now go!"

Lena swallowed. She didn't like where this was headed, but if she wanted any hope of rescuing her friends and escaping this fate, she would have to follow through with her plan. Her mistress came down shortly after to chain her slaves up.

"Now, we're going to play a little game here with our new guest, Maya!"

post-35523-0-18538900-1375053262.jpg

She knows her name! This can't be happening!

"Yes, I know all about her, including her loyal companion, Vyrana!"

"Noooo!" Lena screamed.

post-35523-0-74706500-1375053264.jpg

"I've been looking forward to spending time with you. You made quite an impression on Lucina the last time."

"Nnnnggg!" Lena protested as her mistress began to rub her.

post-35523-0-14367700-1375053267.jpg

"Now pleasure me," Vyliana commanded. She released Lena from the chains, leaving the shackles on her wrists and ankles. Lena got on her knees and obeyed. She didn't have to hear what would happen to Tatiana if she didn't.

post-35523-0-11869500-1375053269.jpg

"Mmmm, such skill!" her mistress exclaimed. "I'm-"

The phallus emerged and Lena gasped in surprise. It had only taken a few minutes, much shorter than the ritual she witnessed during her whipping.

post-35523-0-04214800-1375053271.jpg

"Ride... me-"

Lena saw a look of confusion mixed with pain in her mistress's features. Oh gods, it could be happening right now! Lena mounted Vyliana and slide the thick phallus into her.

"L-lucina..." Vyliana stammered.

"I'll make you forget all about that witch, mistress."

Lena grabbed onto Vyliana and rode her as rough as she could. Her mistress clutched her head, her link with Lucina becoming weaker as she gave into the sensation.

post-35523-0-74825600-1375053272.jpg

Lena changed her angle slightly and slid the phallus deeper into her. The pleasure drove Vyliana wild, and she gave in completely to Lena's suggestion. They climaxed in unison, their moans a chorus of lust. Lena felt her insides flood with thick, hot liquid.

post-35523-0-55129400-1375053274.jpg
post-35523-0-55280000-1375053906.jpg

As she rose from her mistress, it began to spill out of her. So much, she thought to herself. She tried to stand.

post-35523-0-08918600-1375053908.jpg
post-35523-0-53418700-1375053909.jpg
post-35523-0-07054400-1375053911.jpg

My head. What... is... this?

post-35523-0-97090600-1375053912.jpg

"What's... happening. To me?"

"My link to her is broken, and it seeks a new one."

post-35523-0-64208900-1375053914.jpg

Lena feel to her knees. "It can't be me, I resisted you!"

Vyliana laughed. "You poor, confused fool. I am a slave to it's desires, as you too will soon be."

post-35523-0-35952200-1375053916.jpg

Lena threw her head back and screamed.

"Welcome, sister."

post-35523-0-31474800-1375053918.jpg

Lena woke to find her hands shackled behind her back. Next to her, Maya seemed to be stirring from her dominated state.

"Rise. Your training begins."

"Where am I? Please, let me go!" Maya pleaded.

Vyliana smiled and put her finger to her lips. "Shh, do not worry child. We will take good care of you."

post-35523-0-99473800-1375053919.jpg

She motioned Lena to enter Maya from behind while Vyliana penetrated her womb. Maya's screams echoed throughout the dungeon as she was violated. She endured for hours, unable to move, barely even able to breathe while the two pounded her relentlessly. She felt their hot liquid several times inside her, humiliating her, marking her as nothing more than a sex toy. She prayed to the gods to take her away from this, or at the very least, let her faint.

post-35523-0-63701100-1375053921.jpg

"Nooo!" came a scream from outside the cell. "Get away from her! You double-crossing filth!"

post-35523-0-47207400-1375053948.jpg
post-35523-0-44363900-1375053950.jpg

"Silence!" Catriona commanded. She grabbed Vyrana and easily overpowered her. "Get to your cell."

The mistress moaned with pleasure as she realized it was over. She won, and she would enjoy the spoils of her victory for years to come. Her new slaves would keep her satisfied, and she wouldn't need to take more, perhaps for decades.

post-35523-0-07011500-1375053952.jpg

Mistress and slave simultaneously climaxed yet again as Maya finally slumped in her chains, completely spent and exhausted.

"The new prisoner is secured, mistress," Catriona announced as she entered their cell.

Lena didn't even look up. She just stared at the puddle of cum oozing out of the now unconscious Maya. If Catriona noticed Lena's change, she didn't show it.

"Excellent," Vyliana commended. "Take care of my new pets. Keep them amused."

post-35523-0-55460600-1375053953.jpg

When Vyliana moved off to the other cell, Catriona whispered into Lena's ear. "You are like them now. What is going on?"

Lena didn't even know what to say. She had no idea what she was. She wanted to be disgusted, but the fact was she enjoyed the last few hours more than anything she experienced in her entire life.

"Your plan succeeded. The mistress does not suspect. I have your dagger. Will you finish this?"

Lena regained her senses and prepared to take her revenge. "Give me the dagger."

Vyliana looked upon her latest catch with admiration. A well-toned, shapely body. Perfect for the next training session, she thought.

Vyrana stiffened. The last time she was made helpless, it was a most unpleasant and excrutiating experience. She remained still, determined not to let her slaver have the satisfaction of seeing her fear.

post-35523-0-36904700-1375053955.jpg

"That one is not for you, mistress," Lena claimed.

"What is the meaning of this? Catriona, assist me!"

"She's not coming. She's beyond your reach now."

post-35523-0-83536000-1375053956.jpg

Vyliana backed up until she felt the unyielding stone of the dungeon wall on her back.

"Drop your dagger and bow before me!"

"I don't think so."

post-35523-0-50501100-1375053958.jpg

Upstairs, Tatiana watched the two female slaves that were rescued from the dungeons below. They remained bound until Lena felt it would be safe to release them. She found a folded note on top of a dresser. Curious, she picked it up.

"Bring horse. Sneak in, look for amulet: coiled black dragon with ruby set in tail. Likely upstairs. May or may not be worn. Throw down waterfall. Find dagger and potions in my gear. Dagger witch, potion warrior. Do not release warrior until you look into eyes. Ask her about another red-haired woman. Might take while for her to regain senses. Give note."

She unfolded another section and read.

"Review previous instructions. Take Vyrana to dungeon. Use force. Bring dagger. Take horse and look for amulet. Use caution! Find blacksmith and enchanter to fashion mind-inhibiting collars. Good luck."

Downstairs, Lena prepared her former slavers. "You took the wrong prisoner," she whispered to herself. She thought about the ways she would punish them for violating and humiliating her so.

post-35523-0-48218700-1375053960.jpg

"I think you've slept long enough, sisters. It's time for your training!

post-35523-0-10297100-1375053962.jpg

End of The Wrong House

Did you guys enjoy the story? I'd really appreciate feedback on what you liked or didn't like (you can PM if you like). I was thinking of continuing, and as I haven't really shared stories like this before, I'd like to improve. Thanks for reading. :)

All Works and Credit Go To Mayatola

Little story ...

Part 1

452611TESV2013072212105495.jpg

192716TESV2013072212154638.jpg

401938TESV2013072212163375.jpg

703291TESV2013072212165852.jpg

290725TESV2013072212172839.jpg

324620TESV2013072212175020.jpg

274561TESV2013072212192413.jpg

300999TESV2013072212200335.jpg

685621TESV2013072212204616.jpg

306723TESV2013072212212937.jpg

776051TESV2013072212220552.jpg

520899TESV2013072212222389.jpg

954659TESV2013072212244807.jpg

227987TESV2013072212252700.jpg

919863TESV2013072212282527.jpg

880667TESV2013072212261650.jpg

481590TESV2013072212285237.jpg

850382TESV2013072212290471.jpg

967842TESV2013072212305293.jpg

721562TESV2013072212300788.jpg

739949TESV2013072212301164.jpg

738165TESV2013072212332206.jpg

533290TESV2013072212361560.jpg

237441TESV2013072212354278.jpg

Part 2

374117TESV2013072212534249.jpg

686034TESV2013072212553533.jpg

656495TESV2013072213002068.jpg

569410TESV2013072213010206.jpg

924262TESV2013072213023385.jpg

486259TESV2013072213024479.jpg

854003TESV2013072213070076.jpg

484789TESV2013072213514584.jpg

220347TESV2013072213494124.jpg

310569TESV2013072213535781.jpg

709388TESV2013072214003063.jpg

850946TESV2013072214030667.jpg

169490TESV2013072214033686.jpg

330586TESV2013072214092588.jpg

273413TESV2013072214114625.jpg

981722TESV2013072214115527.jpg

940299TESV2013072214130453.jpg

975160TESV2013072214124362.jpg

308784TESV2013072214135615.jpg

675488TESV2013072214162687.jpg

941340TESV2013072214173511.jpg

704407TESV2013072214302731.jpg

811814TESV2013072214324277.jpg

642148TESV2013072214325653.jpg

734354TESV2013072214334994.jpg

657548TESV2013072214425584.jpg

971521TESV2013072214424953.jpg

461940TESV2013072214464335.jpg

Part 3

777467TESV2013072214564002.jpg

722077TESV2013072214580613.jpg

783139TESV2013072214582204.jpg

123265TESV2013072214593436.jpg

814004TESV2013072215031526.jpg

377015TESV2013072215034495.jpg

123945TESV2013072215040003.jpg

451463TESV2013072215053565.jpg

662707TESV2013072215083131.jpg

685821TESV2013072215115159.jpg

Part 4

173290TESV2013072215151622.jpg

940437TESV2013072215145307.jpg

570704TESV2013072215145856.jpg

931971TESV2013072215152479.jpg

714234TESV2013072215190619.jpg

402466TESV2013072215193762.jpg

545862TESV2013072215194884.jpg

291710TESV2013072215213674.jpg

217699TESV2013072215284558.jpg

188265TESV2013072215290414.jpg

828086TESV2013072215344126.jpg

810827TESV2013072215350538.jpg

931347TESV2013072215321067.jpg

320059TESV2013072215314555.jpg

737234TESV2013072215393003.jpg

439010TESV2013072215394371.jpg

831048TESV2013072215404608.jpg

967318TESV2013072215442928.jpg

643586TESV2013072215445632.jpg

817109TESV2013072215450693.jpg

584110TESV2013072215501749.jpg

327631TESV2013072215563055.jpg

112615TESV2013072215593667.jpg

374932TESV2013072216021036.jpg

353206TESV2013072216022268.jpg

204265TESV2013072216040664.jpg

821536TESV2013072216190934.jpg

Another story ? Enjoy

PART 1 :

818674TESV2013072301294453.jpg

993075TESV2013072301303256.jpg

561222TESV2013072301311923.jpg

784068TESV2013072301313291.jpg

494928TESV2013072301314404.jpg

868599TESV2013072301324152.jpg

431072TESV2013072301331456.jpg

589587TESV2013072301375501.jpg

293523TESV2013072301365907.jpg

924707TESV2013072301390055.jpg

974279TESV2013072301392969.jpg

455577TESV2013072301410382.jpg

329662TESV2013072301411239.jpg

211989TESV2013072301433724.jpg

281690TESV2013072301444340.jpg

642332TESV2013072301455229.jpg

795118TESV2013072301470989.jpg

571382TESV2013072301484001.jpg

192683TESV2013072301510812.jpg

541741TESV2013072301575268.jpg

259372TESV2013072301585644.jpg

286218TESV2013072301580601.jpg

658970TESV2013072302004545.jpg

271987TESV2013072302084431.jpg

878937TESV2013072302110214.jpg

PART 2 :

378494TESV2013072302114055.jpg

346944TESV2013072302152643.jpg

293315TESV2013072302145880.jpg

867402TESV2013072302151463.jpg

425252TESV2013072302203618.jpg

507416TESV2013072302212386.jpg

646961TESV2013072302214517.jpg

441172TESV2013072302234165.jpg

508642TESV2013072302242970.jpg

504676TESV2013072302253182.jpg

251444TESV2013072302260180.jpg

942415TESV2013072302263843.jpg

747543TESV2013072302265839.jpg

961388TESV2013072311021887.jpg

692943TESV2013072311052772.jpg

514404TESV2013072311160734.jpg

579139TESV2013072311214935.jpg

376535TESV2013072311224550.jpg

373721TESV2013072311243748.jpg

856693TESV2013072311283625.jpg

440263TESV2013072311311412.jpg

579061TESV2013072311332526.jpg

131076TESV2013072311374591.jpg

770855TESV2013072311411628.jpg

812473TESV2013072312104271.jpg

456026TESV2013072312230763.jpg

702630TESV2013072312284945.jpg

563975TESV2013072312254016.jpg

764225TESV2013072312264991.jpg

PART 3 :

597077TESV2013072312332936.jpg

917211TESV2013072312334307.jpg

559417TESV2013072312404394.jpg

998932TESV2013072312395597.jpg

144953TESV2013072312440789.jpg

740715TESV2013072313270382.jpg

335948TESV2013072313271638.jpg

620076TESV2013072313291506.jpg

809157TESV2013072313293832.jpg

284632TESV2013072313302819.jpg

596497TESV2013072313310623.jpg

703004TESV2013072313312336.jpg

802859TESV2013072313335553.jpg

665420TESV2013072313341187.jpg

799660TESV2013072313371003.jpg

381010TESV2013072313372723.jpg

891945TESV2013072313422506.jpg

372472TESV2013072313425402.jpg

514556TESV2013072313420889.jpg

288176TESV2013072313454850.jpg

986304TESV2013072313442770.jpg

632958TESV2013072313481024.jpg

893812TESV2013072313475867.jpg

351152TESV2013072313521965.jpg

635436TESV2013072313521340.jpg

267352TESV2013072313542717.jpg

296286TESV2013072313551411.jpg

121589TESV2013072313565203.jpg

373480TESV2013072313560003.jpg

982897TESV2013072313580096.jpg

681299TESV2013072313573518.jpg

859447TESV2013072313594302.jpg

900109TESV2013072314022765.jpg

240717TESV2013072314040152.jpg

858379TESV2013072314055517.jpg

933952TESV2013072314071696.jpg

870321TESV2013072314104854.jpg

PART 4 :

895405TESV2013072314233137.jpg

549877TESV2013072314282883.jpg

116121TESV2013072314284292.jpg

921345TESV2013072314305390.jpg

355578TESV2013072314303819.jpg

197903TESV2013072314333483.jpg

771207TESV2013072314344598.jpg

398944TESV2013072314395666.jpg

376211TESV2013072314400753.jpg

778215TESV2013072314412787.jpg

943048TESV2013072314423060.jpg

828079TESV2013072314435132.jpg

721669TESV2013072314462650.jpg

134955TESV2013072314480450.jpg

653593TESV2013072314475748.jpg

353864TESV2013072314495747.jpg

158212TESV2013072314500634.jpg

156031TESV2013072314531392.jpg

648831TESV2013072314525709.jpg

192755TESV2013072314554323.jpg

560987TESV2013072315024119.jpg

359114TESV2013072315034723.jpg

I've gotta ask since I haven't been able to figure it out yet; how do you take screenshots of your character walking? I've tried making my character auto-walk and then go into TFC but that stops her movement all together. :<

Try to type: TFC 1

It will stop the whole world as in paus the game, thus making it possible to snap a few screenies!

Guest TitanNeos

Little story ...

Part 1

452611TESV2013072212105495.jpg

192716TESV2013072212154638.jpg

401938TESV2013072212163375.jpg

703291TESV2013072212165852.jpg

290725TESV2013072212172839.jpg

324620TESV2013072212175020.jpg

274561TESV2013072212192413.jpg

300999TESV2013072212200335.jpg

685621TESV2013072212204616.jpg

306723TESV2013072212212937.jpg

776051TESV2013072212220552.jpg

520899TESV2013072212222389.jpg

954659TESV2013072212244807.jpg

227987TESV2013072212252700.jpg

919863TESV2013072212282527.jpg

880667TESV2013072212261650.jpg

481590TESV2013072212285237.jpg

850382TESV2013072212290471.jpg

967842TESV2013072212305293.jpg

721562TESV2013072212300788.jpg

739949TESV2013072212301164.jpg

738165TESV2013072212332206.jpg

533290TESV2013072212361560.jpg

237441TESV2013072212354278.jpg

Part 2

374117TESV2013072212534249.jpg

686034TESV2013072212553533.jpg

656495TESV2013072213002068.jpg

569410TESV2013072213010206.jpg

924262TESV2013072213023385.jpg

486259TESV2013072213024479.jpg

854003TESV2013072213070076.jpg

484789TESV2013072213514584.jpg

220347TESV2013072213494124.jpg

310569TESV2013072213535781.jpg

709388TESV2013072214003063.jpg

850946TESV2013072214030667.jpg

169490TESV2013072214033686.jpg

330586TESV2013072214092588.jpg

273413TESV2013072214114625.jpg

981722TESV2013072214115527.jpg

940299TESV2013072214130453.jpg

975160TESV2013072214124362.jpg

308784TESV2013072214135615.jpg

675488TESV2013072214162687.jpg

941340TESV2013072214173511.jpg

704407TESV2013072214302731.jpg

811814TESV2013072214324277.jpg

642148TESV2013072214325653.jpg

734354TESV2013072214334994.jpg

657548TESV2013072214425584.jpg

971521TESV2013072214424953.jpg

461940TESV2013072214464335.jpg

Part 3

777467TESV2013072214564002.jpg

722077TESV2013072214580613.jpg

783139TESV2013072214582204.jpg

123265TESV2013072214593436.jpg

814004TESV2013072215031526.jpg

377015TESV2013072215034495.jpg

123945TESV2013072215040003.jpg

451463TESV2013072215053565.jpg

662707TESV2013072215083131.jpg

685821TESV2013072215115159.jpg

Part 4

173290TESV2013072215151622.jpg

940437TESV2013072215145307.jpg

570704TESV2013072215145856.jpg

931971TESV2013072215152479.jpg

714234TESV2013072215190619.jpg

402466TESV2013072215193762.jpg

545862TESV2013072215194884.jpg

291710TESV2013072215213674.jpg

217699TESV2013072215284558.jpg

188265TESV2013072215290414.jpg

828086TESV2013072215344126.jpg

810827TESV2013072215350538.jpg

931347TESV2013072215321067.jpg

320059TESV2013072215314555.jpg

737234TESV2013072215393003.jpg

439010TESV2013072215394371.jpg

831048TESV2013072215404608.jpg

967318TESV2013072215442928.jpg

643586TESV2013072215445632.jpg

817109TESV2013072215450693.jpg

584110TESV2013072215501749.jpg

327631TESV2013072215563055.jpg

112615TESV2013072215593667.jpg

374932TESV2013072216021036.jpg

353206TESV2013072216022268.jpg

204265TESV2013072216040664.jpg

821536TESV2013072216190934.jpg

Awesome story! It is very sad and you can feel how she suffers.

HLLVLhP.png

Part 1

7lkYzrZ.png2eUXHGU.png

As her first mission since joining the Vigilants of Stendarr in Skyrim, Keeper Carcette sent Tavia to Markarth. Two members had been sent to investage rumors of daedric activity in the capital of the Reach and have not been heard of in weeks. After an uneventful trip to the city, she immediately began her search for the two vigilantes.

ZuLUP57.pngVN2nXmw.png

Inquiring about the disappearance of the two missing members, none of the guards she questioned seemed to have seen where they had gone to after entering the city. Finally, after hours of investigating, a guard directed her towards the Temple of Dibella. Apparently, he had seen two men skulking around the area less than two weeks ago but had not seen them since.

n5S9qSU.png

Finding her way to the temple, she entered and was met with a sweetly scented aroma that filled the entire hall. Even though Tavia herself was heterosexual, she couldn't fault the two men trying to enter the temple, if only to bask in its scent. Though she suspected they had been hoping to indulge themselves in more than the aroma. Making her way further into the temple, she was met by a beautiful breton with silver hair tending to the flowers decorating the impressive entrance hall.

6djyen4.png

"Excuse me, priestess." Tavia said to gain the breton's attention.

The servant of Dibella turned towards her with a slightly puzzled face that almost immediately turned into a wide smile as she greeted her.

"Welcome, sister! Welcome to the Temple of Dibella!" she replied enthusiastically. "What can I do for you?"

"Hello, I'm Tavia, member of the Vigilants of Stendarr. I've been told that two men belonging to the Vigilants of Stendarr had last been seen around this area. They were supposed to send a report to the base after arriving to the city but we've heard nothing." Tavia began. "You wouldn't happen to know where they went, priestess?"

b1aXGK3.png

"Oh dearie, call me Senna." the breton replied. "And as for your two missing men, hmm..." Senna walked towards the vigilante and circled her, taking notes of the redguard. Tavia began to feel a bit uncomfortable as she stood there in complete silence for almost a full minute whilst the priestess made laps around her, looking her up and down. Finally, she stopped in front Tavia.

"I might know where they went, my little flower. If you'd be a dear and wait here while I go ask my fellow sisters?" she asked, slightly tilting her head to the left as she gave her a big smile.

"By all means, it'd be a great help." Tavia replied, appreciating the chance to regain her posture.

The priestess scurried towards the inner temple and disappeared between two giant dwemer doors that closed behind her. Several minutes passed and as to not bore herself to death, the redguard began to look around the main hall. As with the rest of the city, the temple was built within the mountain but the decorations the priestesses had set up made it all pleasant to look at. She had heard rumors during her travels that some members of the Dibella temples offered more than amulets and blessings. Though she had suspected the men who boasted about "conquering" the temples merely did so to impress their friends. There was no way they secretly acted as a brothel as well, right?

A loud "Ahem" broke the silence as Tavia had been lost in thoughts and rumors, not noticing that anyone had entered the main hall.

qRWnYn8.png

She had no way to prepare herself for what she saw as she turned towards the center of the hall where the noise had come from.

Whx39s7.png

The two members that had gone missing a few weeks prior, kneeled at the top of the stairs leading up the shrine. They were naked and had slightly miscolored genitalias that seemed to suggest that they had experienced everything but love and comfort. And inbetween them stood the priestess who had introduced herself as Senna, wrapped in black dyed leather straps decorated with metal chains that wrapped around her like snakes. By the gods, what was going on?

"Are these the 'men' you were looking for? We caught them two weeks ago trying to sneak in for a look whilst we were in the middle of a ritual dedicated to our goddess Dibella." a wicked grin spread across her face as she continued. "But I must say, they remind me more of mice than men by the way they screamed and begged to be released as we punished them for tresspassing."

Tavia stood in shock with her mouth wide open, unable to react or understand what was going on.

"We might've played a little too rough with them, I'll admit. But you'd think nords would be able to endure a two week long teasing session twenty hours a day, no?"

duYU9Ub.png

"Now, about you, my little flower."

Tavia finally reacted as she realized the twisted sister was refering to her but it was too late. A large, heavy object collided with the back of her head and she lost consciousness.

To be continued...

I would've liked to go further with the first part but I'm really new to this and it is a royal pain to find fitting poses and align the characters the way I want them to be. I'll try to have the next part up before the end of the week.

Guest TitanNeos

@Kasg

Until now, very interesting. Maybe a few more dialogues between/respectively from the characters? Is your decision :) Anyway, I look forward to the continuation and let you calmly time. ^^