Picture Book "THE STORY TELLER" Post A Pic Tell a Story in TESV

HLLVLhP.png

Part 1

7lkYzrZ.png2eUXHGU.png

As her first mission since joining the Vigilants of Stendarr in Skyrim, Keeper Carcette sent Tavia to Markarth. Two members had been sent to investage rumors of daedric activity in the capital of the Reach and have not been heard of in weeks. After an uneventful trip to the city, she immediately began her search for the two vigilantes.

ZuLUP57.pngVN2nXmw.png

Inquiring about the disappearance of the two missing members, none of the guards she questioned seemed to have seen where they had gone to after entering the city. Finally, after hours of investigating, a guard directed her towards the Temple of Dibella. Apparently, he had seen two men skulking around the area less than two weeks ago but had not seen them since.

n5S9qSU.png

Finding her way to the temple, she entered and was met with a sweetly scented aroma that filled the entire hall. Even though Tavia herself was heterosexual, she couldn't fault the two men trying to enter the temple, if only to bask in its scent. Though she suspected they had been hoping to indulge themselves in more than the aroma. Making her way further into the temple, she was met by a beautiful breton with silver hair tending to the flowers decorating the impressive entrance hall.

6djyen4.png

"Excuse me, priestess." Tavia said to gain the breton's attention.

The servant of Dibella turned towards her with a slightly puzzled face that almost immediately turned into a wide smile as she greeted her.

"Welcome, sister! Welcome to the Temple of Dibella!" she replied enthusiastically. "What can I do for you?"

"Hello, I'm Tavia, member of the Vigilants of Stendarr. I've been told that two men belonging to the Vigilants of Stendarr had last been seen around this area. They were supposed to send a report to the base after arriving to the city but we've heard nothing." Tavia began. "You wouldn't happen to know where they went, priestess?"

b1aXGK3.png

"Oh dearie, call me Senna." the breton replied. "And as for your two missing men, hmm..." Senna walked towards the vigilante and circled her, taking notes of the redguard. Tavia began to feel a bit uncomfortable as she stood there in complete silence for almost a full minute whilst the priestess made laps around her, looking her up and down. Finally, she stopped in front Tavia.

"I might know where they went, my little flower. If you'd be a dear and wait here while I go ask my fellow sisters?" she asked, slightly tilting her head to the left as she gave her a big smile.

"By all means, it'd be a great help." Tavia replied, appreciating the chance to regain her posture.

The priestess scurried towards the inner temple and disappeared between two giant dwemer doors that closed behind her. Several minutes passed and as to not bore herself to death, the redguard began to look around the main hall. As with the rest of the city, the temple was built within the mountain but the decorations the priestesses had set up made it all pleasant to look at. She had heard rumors during her travels that some members of the Dibella temples offered more than amulets and blessings. Though she had suspected the men who boasted about "conquering" the temples merely did so to impress their friends. There was no way they secretly acted as a brothel as well, right?

A loud "Ahem" broke the silence as Tavia had been lost in thoughts and rumors, not noticing that anyone had entered the main hall.

qRWnYn8.png

She had no way to prepare herself for what she saw as she turned towards the center of the hall where the noise had come from.

Whx39s7.png

The two members that had gone missing a few weeks prior, kneeled at the top of the stairs leading up the shrine. They were naked and had slightly miscolored genitalias that seemed to suggest that they had experienced everything but love and comfort. And inbetween them stood the priestess who had introduced herself as Senna, wrapped in black dyed leather straps decorated with metal chains that wrapped around her like snakes. By the gods, what was going on?

"Are these the 'men' you were looking for? We caught them two weeks ago trying to sneak in for a look whilst we were in the middle of a ritual dedicated to our goddess Dibella." a wicked grin spread across her face as she continued. "But I must say, they remind me more of mice than men by the way they screamed and begged to be released as we punished them for tresspassing."

Tavia stood in shock with her mouth wide open, unable to react or understand what was going on.

"We might've played a little too rough with them, I'll admit. But you'd think nords would be able to endure a two week long teasing session twenty hours a day, no?"

duYU9Ub.png

"Now, about you, my little flower."

Tavia finally reacted as she realized the twisted sister was refering to her but it was too late. A large, heavy object collided with the back of her head and she lost consciousness.

To be continued...

I would've liked to go further with the first part but I'm really new to this and it is a royal pain to find fitting poses and align the characters the way I want them to be. I'll try to have the next part up before the end of the week.

That's alright, i just took 3+ hours for some lame screenshot story part over at the nexus, finding poses is a royal pain indeed, but take your time, don't rush and it'll be good. 

I for myself am eager to see what Senna is planning to do ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get this started... I'm not even close to finishing this part of my character's story but here's a preview... I may not ever add words, but if I do it wont be until way later. I'm 100 hrs in on playtime and have barely touch any major quest so bare with me. I play quest atleast three times before I take screenies for my story... so with that said here we go!

Hey where did you get the carry over your shoulder animation for moving the NPC to a different spot? Was that part of the old Defeat hide away option? Just don't think I have ever seen it.

Hello

I Still look for someone with Good writtings in french to put better sentence and better words on the strip

Please contact me on MP

If you have a character you wanna See into the story , contact me too , i Can introduce the player of anyone If you Want ( If its dom or sub ) ( and If you Give me the preset of your player sure )

Guest xMeeko

UPDATE TO STORY!!!! See first post in thread for previous stories, Enjoy!

Story: Nevara Part 2

TESV%25202013-12-14%252004-48-17-19.png

Nevara: A Place To Call Home

001.png

A few days after in Whiterun: Our party has yet to leave for Ivarstead and has spent the last few days in Whiterun due to Nevara's procrastination to climb the tallest mountain in Skyrim. Now they stand before Breezehome, a once vacant establishment of Whiterun..."So let me get this straight, not only are we NOT going to Ivarstead, but you bought a house? Isn't that a bit counteractive to what the Jarl said to do?" "Oh Lydia..."

002.png

"Okay, look, I have a perfectly good explaination for my purchase. We go on adventures, right?" "Yeah," Lydia answered, "I guess..." "And we get tons of loot from those adventures, right? Well, now we have somewhere to call home and store our spoils of war!"

003.png

"I see your point, I guess. But tell me Thane, how is it you were able to afford this place? Last I heard from Proventus, this place was like 5000 septims. It's the reason this place has been up for sale so long: it's ludicrous price. Where in the world did you get that amount of gold from?" Lydia's question went unanswered as her Thane just smiled and entered their new home.

004.png

Lydia entered in after her and saw that the place was fully furnished, as if someone had gladly been calling this place home for years. "Did this place come with all this, or did you have this put in?" "Oh, Proventus had all this put in, he wanted our place to feel like an actual home, you know?" Nevara answered "And what did all this cost you, you still didn't answer me..." "Nothing..."

005.png

"I did him a little 'favor', and in return he just gave us all this for free." From her Thane's seductive tone, Lydia knew exactly what "favor" she had done for the stewart...

005a.png

A day earlier in Dragon's Reach: Nevara met with Proventus Avenicci to discuss her new privilege, given by the jarl, to buy land and home in the city only to find out that it was severely over priced...

005b.png

"WHAT!? 5000 GOLD!? You expect me to pay the amount of gold that could practically buy out the entire wind disctrict for a single home in the plains district, your out of your little imperial mind!"

005c.png

"Calm yourself Thane. There are....other ways we could negotiate the price of Breezehome, perhaps in my chambers?"

005d.png

"...."

005d0.png

*In Proventus' Chambers*

005d1.png

005d2.png

005da.png

005e0.png

005e2.png

005e3.png

005f.png
005f.png

005g.png

005i.png

*Outside Avenicci's chambers*

005j.png

*Through the door "Oh fuck, your so big!"* "Again? I swear that little weasel get's laid at least 4-5 times a day...and what do I get, guard duty."

006.png

"Nevara, you can't just throw yourself away like that. Your a symbol of this city, the Thane of Whiterun now, your actions are an inspiration to everyone in this city. If word of this got out..."

007.png

"Hey! Come on, don't be upset with me. If you look at it in retrospec, technically Avenicci paid 5000 gold to sleep with me, how can I say no to that?" Nevara chuckled.

007a.png

Nevara made her way to a chair by the fire still taking in her new purchase and all the accoutrements that came along with it. "And what about us, my Thane? Is what we shared so easily thrown away?"

008.png

"I know you said it was a mistake, but I can't stop thinking about the other night we shared."

009.png

"Lydia. I'm sorry I don't remember that night but you have to understand: I'm just not into women. I'm grateful that you gave me your first time, but you've never been with a man, you don't know what it's like to have someone inside you..."

010.png

Getting up, Nevara heads up the stairs to the second floor..."Anyway, this is our home now. I'm going to go assort the rest of my things and head off to bed. Your rooms at the top of the stairs to the left..."

011.png

*Nevara has since put her things up and drifted asleep some time ago...*

012.png

"...Lydia?..."

013a.png

013b.png

"...Come on, don't make this harder than it already is..."

014.png

"...Oh God...Lydia, please..."

015.png

*Waking up gasping for air* "LYDIA, PLEASE! I SAID STOP!"

016.png

*pant...pant* "She's not even in here....ugh, just a dream."

017.png

"What am I going to do with her..."

018.png

*On the other side of the floor, Lydia lies in her room trying to decide how to best handle her predicament*

019.png

"Not into women...what should I do...Maybe I can convince Balgruuf to replace me with another for her happiness"

020.png

Nevara bursts through the door startling Lydia. "HEY! Didn't mean to disturb you, just wanted to let you know that I'm going out for a bit. Want to go pick something up." "Do you want me to come with you my Thane?" "No need, I'll be back shortly..." "No need," Nevara replied, "I'll be back shortly!"

021.png

The click of the door downstairs signaled to Lydia that her master had left. A thought suddenly entered Lydia's head. With a devilish smile Lydia muttered under her breath "Take your time my Thane..."

022.png

Our housecarl heads downstairs to carry out her malicious intent...

023.png

*Mixing potions and ingredients*

024.png

Lydia stares now at her new concoction..."Let's hope I'm as good at alchemy as I think I am and this works..."

025.png

*GULP!*

026.png

"I wonder how long this is suppose to take...I don't feel anything happening."

027.png

"AHHHH!" Suddenly a bolt of paralyzing electricity shot down Lydia's spine into her groin.  A tremendous amount of crippling pain brings her to her knees.

028.png

With a large crack, Lydia's new body part shot forth from above her soaking pussy.

029.png

Meanwhile, under Jorravaskr..."Hey! Aela! Are you here, I want to ask you something! Aela! Where are you!?"

030.png

"Are you in here, I wanted to know if  you still had that toy we used..."

031.png

"Oh...my..." To be continued~!

Hope you enjoyed it, and leave a like if you did, ALWAYS love seeing people enjoy what I do. I'll get to work on the 2nd half immediately =D Until next time!

Absolutely fantastic second part Skyeast! Your pictures are incredible and your girls look very nice. Your texts are written really nice and it makes fun to read them. I'm really looking forward to the continuation.. poor Lydia :(

UPDATE TO STORY!!!! See first post in thread for previous stories, Enjoy!

Story: Nevara Part 2

TESV%202013-12-14%2004-48-17-19.png

Nevara: A Place To Call Home

001.png

A few days after in Whiterun: Our party has yet to leave for Ivarstead and has spent the last few days in Whiterun due to Nevara's procrastination to climb the tallest mountain in Skyrim. Now they stand before Breezehome, a once vacant establishment of Whiterun..."So let me get this straight, not only are we NOT going to Ivarstead, but you bought a house? Isn't that a bit counteractive to what the Jarl said to do?" "Oh Lydia..."

002.png

"Okay, look, I have a perfectly good explaination for my purchase. We go on adventures, right?" "Yeah," Lydia answered, "I guess..." "And we get tons of loot from those adventures, right? Well, now we have somewhere to call home and store our spoils of war!"

003.png

"I see your point, I guess. But tell me Thane, how is it you were able to afford this place? Last I heard from Proventus, this place was like 5000 septims. It's the reason this place has been up for sale so long: it's ludicrous price. Where in the world did you get that amount of gold from?" Lydia's question went unanswered as her Thane just smiled and entered their new home.

004.png

Lydia entered in after her and saw that the place was fully furnished, as if someone had gladly been calling this place home for years. "Did this place come with all this, or did you have this put in?" "Oh, Proventus had all this put in, he wanted our place to feel like an actual home, you know?" Nevara answered "And what did all this cost you, you still didn't answer me..." "Nothing..."

005.png

"I did him a little 'favor', and in return he just gave us all this for free." From her Thane's seductive tone, Lydia knew exactly what "favor" she had done for the stewart...

005a.png

A day earlier in Dragon's Reach: Nevara met with Proventus Avenicci to discuss her new privilege, given by the jarl, to buy land and home in the city only to find out that it was severely over priced...

005b.png

"WHAT!? 5000 GOLD!? You expect me to pay the amount of gold that could practically buy out the entire wind disctrict for a single home in the plains district, your out of your little imperial mind!"

005c.png

"Calm yourself Thane. There are....other ways we could negotiate the price of Breezehome, perhaps in my chambers?"

005d.png

"...."

005d0.png

*In Proventus' Chambers*

005d1.png

005d2.png

005da.png

005e0.png

005e2.png

005e3.png

005f.png

005f.png

005g.png

005i.png

*Outside Avenicci's chambers*

005j.png

*Through the door "Oh fuck, your so big!"* "Again? I swear that little weasel get's laid at least 4-5 times a day...and what do I get, guard duty."

006.png

"Nevara, you can't just throw yourself away like that. Your a symbol of this city, the Thane of Whiterun now, your actions are an inspiration to everyone in this city. If word of this got out..."

007.png

"Hey! Come on, don't be upset with me. If you look at it in retrospec, technically Avenicci paid 5000 gold to sleep with me, how can I say no to that?" Nevara chuckled.

007a.png

Nevara made her way to a chair by the fire still taking in her new purchase and all the accoutrements that came along with it. "And what about us, my Thane? Is what we shared so easily thrown away?"

008.png

"I know you said it was a mistake, but I can't stop thinking about the other night we shared."

009.png

"Lydia. I'm sorry I don't remember that night but you have to understand: I'm just not into women. I'm grateful that you gave me your first time, but you've never been with a man, you don't know what it's like to have someone inside you..."

010.png

Getting up, Nevara heads up the stairs to the second floor..."Anyway, this is our home now. I'm going to go assort the rest of my things and head off to bed. Your rooms at the top of the stairs to the left..."

011.png

*Nevara has since put her things up and drifted asleep some time ago...*

012.png

"...Lydia?..."

013a.png

013b.png

"...Come on, don't make this harder than it already is..."

014.png

"...Oh God...Lydia, please..."

015.png

*Waking up gasping for air* "LYDIA, PLEASE! I SAID STOP!"

016.png

*pant...pant* "She's not even in here....ugh, just a dream."

017.png

"What am I going to do with her..."

018.png

*On the other side of the floor, Lydia lies in her room trying to decide how to best handle her predicament*

019.png

"Not into women...what should I do...Maybe I can convince Balgruuf to replace me with another for her happiness"

020.png

Nevara bursts through the door startling Lydia. "HEY! Didn't mean to disturb you, just wanted to let you know that I'm going out for a bit. Want to go pick something up." "Do you want me to come with you my Thane?" "No need, I'll be back shortly..." "No need," Nevara replied, "I'll be back shortly!"

021.png

The click of the door downstairs signaled to Lydia that her master had left. A thought suddenly entered Lydia's head. With a devilish smile Lydia muttered under her breath "Take your time my Thane..."

022.png

Our housecarl heads downstairs to carry out her malicious intent...

023.png

*Mixing potions and ingredients*

024.png

Lydia stares now at her new concoction..."Let's hope I'm as good at alchemy as I think I am and this works..."

025.png

*GULP!*

026.png

"I wonder how long this is suppose to take...I don't feel anything happening."

027.png

"AHHHH!" Suddenly a bolt of paralyzing electricity shot down Lydia's spine into her groin.  A tremendous amount of crippling pain brings her to her knees.

028.png

With a large crack, Lydia's new body part shot forth from above her soaking pussy.

029.png

Meanwhile, under Jorravaskr..."Hey! Aela! Are you here, I want to ask you something! Aela! Where are you!?"

030.png

"Are you in here, I wanted to know if  you still had that toy we used..."

031.png

"Oh...my..." To be continued~!

Hope you enjoyed it, and leave a like if you did, ALWAYS love seeing people enjoy what I do. I'll get to work on the 2nd half immediately =D Until next time!

Yes!!! it is always a great experience to see post. you raise the bar every time, and your cliff hangers are priceless!

Lydia always gets the short end of the stick, hope she cums out on top

Hi everyone,

My secondary character Sara takes on Bleak Falls Barrow - originally posted in this awesome thread.

Enjoy!

Part 1:

Sara: "Hmmm, managed to sneak past the bandits outside..."
Bleak1.png

Sara: "...but I think these two will require a different approach."
Bleak2.png

Sara: "Hiya! I've been asked to come in and fetch a weapon for one of the guys outside."
Bleak3.png

Sara: "Ah - I guess it must be that bow on the ground over there..."
Male Bandit: "Ummmm.....sure.....take it out to them."
Bleak4.png

Female Bandit: "Have you ever seen her before?!"
Bleak5.png

Male Bandit: "Nope. I'd have remembered that ass!"
Bleak6.png

Sara: "You like my ass, huh? That's funny, cuz it's time to kiss yours goodbye!"
Bleak7.png

Male Bandit: "GACK.....!!!"
Bleak8.png

Female Bandit: "WHAT THE....... Who the hell ARE you?!"
Bleak9.png

Sara: "I'm fate. Someone who just happened to walk into the Riverwood Trader right after you robbed it..."
Bleak10.png

Sara: "I'm your worst nightmare!"
Bleak11.png

Female Bandit: "............"
Bleak12.png

Sara: "That takes care of the scum...."
Bleak13.png

Sara: "...now time to find that golden claw."
Bleak14.png

Part 2:

Sara: "Hmmmm, I don't like this. The corridor seems to end here."
Claw1.png

Sara: "A dead end? Great..."
Claw2.png

Sara: "Wait...did I just hear a voice?! Maybe there is a way forward after all."
Claw3.png

Sara: "Just gotta clear this webbing out of the way. It looks like there is a large cavern back here..."
Claw4.png

Sara: "Wow...this is unexpected!"
Claw5.png

Sara: "This is massive. And is that a person over there?!"
Claw6.png

Arvel the Swift: "Thank the divines! OVER HERE!!! Girl, come quick - free me from these bindings!"
Claw7.png

Sara: "Why do I feel like this is a trap?"
Claw8.png

Sara: "Give me one good reason why I should help you as opposed to putting an arrow in your throat, Bandit filth!"
Claw9.png

Arvel the Swift: "You little whore! Cut me down this instant! Do it NOW or i'll....."
Claw10.png

Sara: "Or you'll what? Glare me to death?! Watch your mouth scum, you're in no position of power. Now listen to me very carefully...."
Claw11.png

Sara: "...you're going to tell me everything you know about that claw you stole from the Riverwo....."
Arvel the Swift: "Oh gods! It's too late! We're FINISHED!"
Claw12.png

Sara: "Hmmm....I really hope that isn't what it sounds like!"
Claw13.png

Sara: "Oh my! You ARE a big boy, aren't you! Are you perhaps.....friendly?"
Claw14.png

Sara: "I didn't think so!"
Claw15.png

Part 3

Sara: "Just perfect. This spider is not going to make things easy for me."
Claw16.png

Sara: "Hmmm....I'll probably regret this..."
Claw17.png

Arvel the Swift: "Wait...what are you doing?!"
Sara: "Protect your eyes, bandit."
Claw18.png

Arvel the Swift: "That's done it - I'm free!"
Claw19.png

Arvel the Swift: "So was that your plan: we both die together?!"
Sara: "Not exactly. That blade you carry - do you know how to use it?"
Claw20.png

Arvel the Swift: "I can manage."
Sara: "Good - do what you can to keep it busy!"
Claw21.png

Arvel the Swift: "Where in Oblivion are YOU going?"
Sara: "To pick a fight with a spider!"
Claw22.png

Part 4:

Arvel the Swift: "This woman is insane!"
Sara: "Don't just stand there - distract it!"
Claw23.png

Arvel the Swift: "HEY, SPIDER! LOOK AT ME YOU UGLY PIECE OF FILTH!"
Claw24.png

Sara: "That's good - I'm almost there..."
Claw25.png

Claw26.png

Claw27.png

Sara: "Use that damned sword of yours! We have to wear the beast down for it to lower its defences..."
Claw28.png

Arvel the Swift: "I'll bet you wished you had finished me off earlier, eh spider?! HAVE SOME OF THIS!"
Claw29.png

Arvel the Swift: "Argh, the beast is too strong girl. I can only wound it..."
Claw30.png

Sara: "You've done enough, Bandit. Stand aside and watch a professional at work. SPIDER - BEHIND YOU!"
Claw31.png

Spider: "......"
Claw32.png

Sara: "Time to die...."
Claw33.png

FFFWIP!
Claw34.png

Spider: "..........!"
Claw35.png

Spider shrieks wildly.
Claw36.png

Arvel the Swift: "I don't believe it - you did it! You killed it! What a shot!"
Claw37.png

Arvel the Swift: "You know...we make a pretty good team, you and I..."
Sara: "I guess we do...."
Claw38.png

Sara: "Now hand over that FUCKING GOLDEN CLAW!"
Claw39.png

Hi everyone,

My secondary character Sara takes on Bleak Falls Barrow - originally posted in this awesome thread.

Enjoy!

Part 1:

Sara: "Hmmm, managed to sneak past the bandits outside..."

Bleak1.png

Sara: "...but I think these two will require a different approach."

Bleak2.png

Sara: "Hiya! I've been asked to come in and fetch a weapon for one of the guys outside."

Bleak3.png

Sara: "Ah - I guess it must be that bow on the ground over there..."

Male Bandit: "Ummmm.....sure.....take it out to them."

Bleak4.png

Female Bandit: "Have you ever seen her before?!"

Bleak5.png

Male Bandit: "Nope. I'd have remembered that ass!"

Bleak6.png

Sara: "You like my ass, huh? That's funny, cuz it's time to kiss yours goodbye!"

Bleak7.png

Male Bandit: "GACK.....!!!"

Bleak8.png

Female Bandit: "WHAT THE....... Who the hell ARE you?!"

Bleak9.png

Sara: "I'm fate. Someone who just happened to walk into the Riverwood Trader right after you robbed it..."

Bleak10.png

Sara: "I'm your worst nightmare!"

Bleak11.png

Female Bandit: "............"

Bleak12.png

Sara: "That takes care of the scum...."

Bleak13.png

Sara: "...now time to find that golden claw."

Bleak14.png

Part 2:

Sara: "Hmmmm, I don't like this. The corridor seems to end here."

Claw1.png

Sara: "A dead end? Great..."

Claw2.png

Sara: "Wait...did I just hear a voice?! Maybe there is a way forward after all."

Claw3.png

Sara: "Just gotta clear this webbing out of the way. It looks like there is a large cavern back here..."

Claw4.png

Sara: "Wow...this is unexpected!"

Claw5.png

Sara: "This is massive. And is that a person over there?!"

Claw6.png

Arvel the Swift: "Thank the divines! OVER HERE!!! Girl, come quick - free me from these bindings!"

Claw7.png

Sara: "Why do I feel like this is a trap?"

Claw8.png

Sara: "Give me one good reason why I should help you as opposed to putting an arrow in your throat, Bandit filth!"

Claw9.png

Arvel the Swift: "You little whore! Cut me down this instant! Do it NOW or i'll....."

Claw10.png

Sara: "Or you'll what? Glare me to death?! Watch your mouth scum, you're in no position of power. Now listen to me very carefully...."

Claw11.png

Sara: "...you're going to tell me everything you know about that claw you stole from the Riverwo....."

Arvel the Swift: "Oh gods! It's too late! We're FINISHED!"

Claw12.png

Sara: "Hmmm....I really hope that isn't what it sounds like!"

Claw13.png

Sara: "Oh my! You ARE a big boy, aren't you! Are you perhaps.....friendly?"

Claw14.png

Sara: "I didn't think so!"

Claw15.png

Part 3

Sara: "Just perfect. This spider is not going to make things easy for me."

Claw16.png

Sara: "Hmmm....I'll probably regret this..."

Claw17.png

Arvel the Swift: "Wait...what are you doing?!"

Sara: "Protect your eyes, bandit."

Claw18.png

Arvel the Swift: "That's done it - I'm free!"

Claw19.png

Arvel the Swift: "So was that your plan: we both die together?!"

Sara: "Not exactly. That blade you carry - do you know how to use it?"

Claw20.png

Arvel the Swift: "I can manage."

Sara: "Good - do what you can to keep it busy!"

Claw21.png

Arvel the Swift: "Where in Oblivion are YOU going?"

Sara: "To pick a fight with a spider!"

Claw22.png

Part 4:

Arvel the Swift: "This woman is insane!"

Sara: "Don't just stand there - distract it!"

Claw23.png

Arvel the Swift: "HEY, SPIDER! LOOK AT ME YOU UGLY PIECE OF FILTH!"

Claw24.png

Sara: "That's good - I'm almost there..."

Claw25.png

Claw26.png

Claw27.png

Sara: "Use that damned sword of yours! We have to wear the beast down for it to lower its defences..."

Claw28.png

Arvel the Swift: "I'll bet you wished you had finished me off earlier, eh spider?! HAVE SOME OF THIS!"

Claw29.png

Arvel the Swift: "Argh, the beast is too strong girl. I can only wound it..."

Claw30.png

Sara: "You've done enough, Bandit. Stand aside and watch a professional at work. SPIDER - BEHIND YOU!"

Claw31.png

Spider: "......"

Claw32.png

Sara: "Time to die...."

Claw33.png

FFFWIP!

Claw34.png

Spider: "..........!"

Claw35.png

Spider shrieks wildly.

Claw36.png

Arvel the Swift: "I don't believe it - you did it! You killed it! What a shot!"

Claw37.png

Arvel the Swift: "You know...we make a pretty good team, you and I..."

Sara: "I guess we do...."

Claw38.png

Sara: "Now hand over that FUCKING GOLDEN CLAW!"

Claw39.png

Really cool story, great camera work. Hey, what armor mods are you using?

NOOoooooooo, I hope the will to capture and tell hasn't run dry! I'll be posting an update to my story some time this weekend. Hope there is some magic in the works in the minds of all you great writer out there. Real Life keep us away that's why I take vacation days!

Ooops - just realised I forgot to post Mai's last adventure in here!

Originally posted in installments in the "Show your Skyrim Counterpart" Thread - here it is in one handy location...

Double Dating - Part 1

Hulda: "Can I get you ladies another drink?"
Bar1.png

Mai: "I better not. I'm already starting to feel a little woozy!"
Hulda: "But you've only had one...!"
Bar2.png

Ysolda: "Mai doesn't drink very often. You wouldn't believe how much I had to twist her arm to get her to come in here. She needs to learn how to relax and enjoy herself!"
Bar3.png

Oluf: "Where is that idiot Doolin? I hope he is having more luck finding suitable 'subjects' than I am."
Bar4.png

Oluf: "Wait a second.....do my eyes deceive me?! I think we have a winner!"
Bar5.png

Oluf: "There you are Doolin. We can call off the search. I think i've found a couple of perfect candidates!"
Bar6.png

Double Dating - Part 2

Hulda: "Hey girls, I dunno if you've noticed but there is a pair of guys over to the right staring at you for the past few minutes..."
Bar7.png

Ysolda: "Yes! This is just so perfect - some male attention is just what you need Mai!"
Mai: "I dunno about this...I'm not really in the mood to talk to a bunch of strangers..."
Bar8.png

Ysolda: "Hold it right there missy! You agreed to come out tonight and have fun - and fun is what we are going to have! Don't spoil it for me."
Mai: "Okay okay...So what do you want to do?"
Bar9.png

Ysolda: "We need to get these guys to come over. You're the naked one - wiggle your butt...or make your boobs bounce. Guys go nuts for that!"
Mai: "Okay I'm totally not doing any of THAT! Let me try something a little more subtle..."
Bar10.png

Oluf: "Hey....check it out! That naked girl is winking at us!"
Bar11.png

Oluf: "Ha! And to think I had imagined this whole business was going to be difficult!"
Doolin: "Stay focused. Let's just get this over with as quickly and cleanly as possible. We don't have much time."
Bar12.png

Mai: "Okay okay okay - they're coming over! You take it from here."
Ysolda: "No way! We're a team. Relax Mai, this is going to be great."
Bar13.png

Oluf: "Good evening ladies. My name is Oluf and this is Doolin. May I say you are both looking ravishing tonight! I'll be honest, the young lady with no clothes on sort of caught my eye from across the bar - you don't see that everyday!"
Bar14.png

Ysolda: "Very nice to meet you. I'm Ysolda and my naked friend here is Mai. Despite her lack of attire she is actually quite shy. Say hello Mai..."
Mai: "Um....hi guys...."
Bar15.png

Oluf: "You know...this place is a little drab for our tastes. Would you fair maidens care to join us at our camp for some drinks and merryment?"
Bar16.png

Mai(whispering): "I really don't think we should go, something isn't right about these guys..."
Ysolda(whispering angrily): "Mai! We are going and that is final - understood?!"
Bar17.png

Ysolda: "We'd LOVE to join you guys! Shall we go now?"
Oluf: "Excellent. We'll run on ahead and get the camp ready. It's easy to find - just outside the city, not far from the wall."
Bar18.png

Oluf: "Let's go Doolin. We have 'preparations' to make..."
Bar19.png

Twenty minutes later.....
Bar20.png

Mai: "You know, i'd like it placed on record that I think this is all a bad idea."
Ysolda: "Ever since you joined the Companions you've become such a pessimist. This will be fun - maybe we'll all have a foursome!"
Bar21.png

Mai: "Wow, I don't even know what to say to that! There is no way I'm having sex with these guys..."
Ysolda: "Not if I can help it! I'm making it my mission to see you get screwed. I think it'll do you good!"
Bar22.png

Ysolda: "Evening, guard. We're just heading out for a while, please open the gate."
Bar23.png

Guard: "Bit late for a stroll, no? Be careful out there, especially you with no clothes, mam. Lookouts have been reporting unusual activity tonight."
Bar24.png

Ysolda: "Don't worry - we're meeting friends out there. We'll be just fine."
Bar25.png

Double Dating - Part 3

Mai: "Well there's the camp. But I don't see anyone down there..."
Ysolda: "Don't worry, they'll be around. Let's go!"
Bar27.png

Ysolda: "I'm going to ask them to both have sex with you at the same time! Don't worry - I'll be there to give you moral support!
Mai: "If you don't cut that out I'll turn around right now! You are such a freak when you're drunk."
Bar28.png

Mai: "Hmmmm, I still don't see them. This place is kinda creepy at night."
Bar29.png

Ysolda: "Maybe this is the wrong place?"
Mai: "This is the only camp for miles around. And it's exactly where they said it'd be."
Bar30.png

Mai: "Yssy, I hate to be the boring one - but maybe we should just go back to the city. It's dangerous out here at night."
Ysolda: "They've got to be somewhere nearby..."
Bar31.png

Doolin: "Looking for us, girl...?"
Bar32.png

Mai: "Ugh....I HATE being right all the time!"
Bar33.png

Oluf: "Welcome ladies. I trust you are not too shocked upon witnessing our true forms."
Bar34.png

Mai: "Stay behind me Ysolda - things have just gotten very bad."
Ysolda: "Um....does this mean there won't be any sex?"
Bar35.png

Oluf: "Oh don't you worry, my pretty. There'll be plenty of sex. There'll also be a thousand lifetimes of pain and suffering! You see Doolin and I are vampires - and we need humans such as yourselves to provide for our most basic needs: blood...and flesh!"
Bar36.png

Mai: "You'll have to get through me first. I may be un-armed - but you're about to find out why the Companions are so feared!"
Bar37.png

Doolin: "The small one has guts. I'll enjoy breaking her spirit, AND her body!"
Bar38.png

Mai: "Whatever happens, Ysolda, don't let them turn you..."
Bar39.png

Oluf: "Haha - you gotta love humans. Their blood, I mean! Get them Doolin."
Bar40.png

Sssssstckk!
Oluf: "Eh.....Doolin.........?"
Bar41.png

Ysolda: "What's happening Mai?!"
Mai: "I don't know...stay still...."
Bar42.png

Oluf: "Who's ther................"
Sssssstakkk!
Bar43.png

Ysolda: "They're both DEAD!"
Mai: "There's someone else out hunting tonight...look there - on the hill."
Bar44.png

Celann: "Dropped 'em!"
Durak: "Two shots, two kills. Nice work boy - we'll make a vampire hunter out of you yet! Now let's get down there and check on those civilians."
Bar45.png

Ysolda: "Who are they, Mai?"
Mai: "I've no idea....but that archer.......he's AMAZING!"
Bar46.png

Celann: "Are you ladies okay?"
Mai: "Thanks to your archery, yes! You were incredible!"
Bar47.png

Celann: "Oh...um....it was nothing m'lady. All in a days work!"
Mai: "Really? Well my name is Mai, and y'know I'm also a highly trained warrior. Maybe we could go back to the city and put our bodies.....I mean our skills.....together?"
Bar48.png

Celann: "Oh.....well......I'd love to....um.....go back with you....but......."
Durak: "Hey Celann, stop yapping with that drunken prostitute and let's get moving. We've got to follow the vampire's trail back to their nest."
Bar49.png

Mai: "No no NO!!! I am NOT a prostitute. And I have had only ONE drink!"
Celann: "Sorry Mai - I gotta run. I'm sorry the vampires tore off all your clothes, but I'm glad you're unharmed. It was nice meeting you."
Bar50.png

Mai: "Will we meet again?!"
Celann: "Seek out the Dawnguard, and our paths will cross once more. Stay safe, Mai of Whiterun!"
Bar51.png

Mai: "I'll find you!"
Bar52.png

Ysolda: "What a night! Mai, I'm so sorry for making you come out here. You were right. Can you forgive me?"
Mai: "I'm sorry....did you say something Yssy? Wow - what an awesome night!"
Bar53.png

This shot has me... completely... speechless. I mean, I don't even -- wow. Pose, framing, lighting, everything looks almost perfect to me.

I must learn your ways. ;-;

Haha - thank you sooOOOooooOOOOooo much!

Really cool story, great camera work. Hey, what armor mods are you using?

Thanks!

Armor mods? Um.....well Sara is currently wearing a seductive perfume brewed by an Alchemist from Whiterun. Not sure if that counts as armor though ;)

For the lady bandit, silly.

Oooops!

I genuinely thought you were being sarcastic! ;)

I'm pretty sure this is the mod used on that poor unfortunate lady bandit!

@Hellonow

did you ever thought about to make your awesome "Mai" aviable as a standalone follower?   :angel:

shrek178puss.jpg

Haha!

I'm so glad you like her, but I wouldn't have a clue where to start follower-wise. Also, there are sooooooo many mods and custom stuff on her that chances are you would need my entire Skyrim install to make her look the same! ;)

@Hellonow

did you ever thought about to make your awesome "Mai" aviable as a standalone follower?   :angel:

shrek178puss.jpg

Haha!

I'm so glad you like her, but I wouldn't have a clue where to start follower-wise. Also, there are sooooooo many mods and custom stuff on her that chances are you would need my entire Skyrim install to make her look the same! ;)

i like your character "Mai" as it is. she have something that you gave to here. to create them by myself are quite impossible. all what i can try is, to come as close as possible to your version. but that will never be your "Mai".

it's the same with my "Souhait".

i thought about to create a follower mod for me with my "Souhait" to have her if i would play with a new character.

now i'm playing with my babe since release... but your "Mai" have something, i don't now... maybe its her cute naivity that touches me.

if you ever would to have her as a standalone follower, let me know. i would give it a try. she have something that make her unique. of course your storys have a part on it, too. :)

i like your character "Mai" as it is. she have something that you gave to here. to create them by myself are quite impossible. all what i can try is, to come as close as possible to your version. but that will never be your "Mai".

it's the same with my "Souhait".

i thought about to create a follower mod for me with my "Souhait" to have her if i would play with a new character.

now i'm playing with my babe since release... but your "Mai" have something, i don't now... maybe its her cute naivity that touches me.

if you ever would to have her as a standalone follower, let me know. i would give it a try. she have something that make her unique. of course your storys have a part on it, too. :)

Thank you so much sbire!

If I ever do make her a follower - I will let you know! Haha, you could be a beta-tester!

Sorry for going dark for so long. Christmas, new years and whatnot. But I've got some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is that my Tavia save file is completely corrupted and I haven't been able to find any way to recover it. I've got no backup save, which is incredibly dumb of me.

The good news is that I'm planning a new story instead with a different character. As I've got it planned now, it'll be 3-4 chapters involving a new character + an ingame NPC for each chapter with a possible conclusion chapter. The first chapter will be about my newly created character and Vex from the Thieves Guild, just as a little spoiler. There's no date or time of when I'll post the first chapter as it's still in the making but I'll try my damnest to make them as good and entertaining as possible.

Hey guys,

Just some reposts of standalone Mai misadventures...

M'aiq the Jackass:

Mai: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Liar1.png

Mai: "MMMmmmmm......huh? Where am I?!"
Liar2.png

Mai: "What the........! Some kind of camp. How did I get here?!"
Liar3.png

Mai: "This is so weird. Last I remember I was waiting for Lucy at the hot springs. I guess I must have fallen asleep. Has someone abducted me?! They've taken off all my gear, but left it lying around...."
Liar4.png

Mai: "Wait.....someone is coming! They'll regret leaving my bow within reach..."
Liar5.png

Mai: "HALT! Explain yourself kidnapper, or face the consequences!"
Liar6.png

M'aiq: "Waoh there, little one! Be calm. I didn't kidnapp you - I SAVED you. I found you naked and asleep in a sulfur pool. Many bandits and beasts roam this area."
Liar7.png

Mai: "Oh........I see....... Well, thanks! I guess. I was actually waiting for a friend - a lady called Lucy. Did you see her by chance?"
Liar8.png

M'aiq: "Ah - the lady with the interesting tattoo? Yes I saw her after I brought you here. She was asking if I had seen you - and I told her you had gone to a dangerous old fort. So she ran off in that direction!"
Liar9.png

Mai: "You did WHAT?! Why would you do such a thing?!"
Liar10.png

M'aiq: "Perhaps I should introduce myself: M'aiq the Liar, at your service!"
Liar11.png

Mai: "Ugh......Why do I get to meet all the crazies?!"
Liar12.png

Mai has a way with kids:

Early morning in Whiterun...
Tag1.png

Braith: "I'm bored. Let's find someone to play with..."
Tag2.png

Lars: "Lets ask those elders if they want to play tag!"
Tag3.png

Lars: "Excuse me. Would you guys like to play tag with us?"
Ysolda: "Huh..."
Tag4.png

Mai: "Oh hey, little ones! Aren't you two adorable!"
Tag5.png

Lars: ".............."
Tag6.png

Mai: "I'd LOVE to play with you guys! What did you have in mind?"
Tag7.png

Mai: "Did I hear you mention tag? I love tag!"
Tag8.png

Lars: "............................."
Tag9.png

Mai: "Um......little boy? Can you hear me?"
Tag10.png

Braith: "I think you broke Lars!"
Tag11.png

Mai: "Um....I think we better call a docto........"
Ysolda: "He'll be fine, Mai. Maybe we better let the kids play by themselves for now...."
Tag12.png

Guest smellbo

Hey guys,

Just some reposts of standalone Mai misadventures...

M'aiq the Jackass:

Mai: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Liar1.png

Mai: "MMMmmmmm......huh? Where am I?!"

Liar2.png

Mai: "What the........! Some kind of camp. How did I get here?!"

Liar3.png

Mai: "This is so weird. Last I remember I was waiting for Lucy at the hot springs. I guess I must have fallen asleep. Has someone abducted me?! They've taken off all my gear, but left it lying around...."

Liar4.png

Mai: "Wait.....someone is coming! They'll regret leaving my bow within reach..."

Liar5.png

Mai: "HALT! Explain yourself kidnapper, or face the consequences!"

Liar6.png

M'aiq: "Waoh there, little one! Be calm. I didn't kidnapp you - I SAVED you. I found you naked and asleep in a sulfur pool. Many bandits and beasts roam this area."

Liar7.png

Mai: "Oh........I see....... Well, thanks! I guess. I was actually waiting for a friend - a lady called Lucy. Did you see her by chance?"

Liar8.png

M'aiq: "Ah - the lady with the interesting tattoo? Yes I saw her after I brought you here. She was asking if I had seen you - and I told her you had gone to a dangerous old fort. So she ran off in that direction!"

Liar9.png

Mai: "You did WHAT?! Why would you do such a thing?!"

Liar10.png

M'aiq: "Perhaps I should introduce myself: M'aiq the Liar, at your service!"

Liar11.png

Mai: "Ugh......Why do I get to meet all the crazies?!"

Liar12.png

Mai has a way with kids:

Early morning in Whiterun...

Tag1.png

Braith: "I'm bored. Let's find someone to play with..."

Tag2.png

Lars: "Lets ask those elders if they want to play tag!"

Tag3.png

Lars: "Excuse me. Would you guys like to play tag with us?"

Ysolda: "Huh..."

Tag4.png

Mai: "Oh hey, little ones! Aren't you two adorable!"

Tag5.png

Lars: ".............."

Tag6.png

Mai: "I'd LOVE to play with you guys! What did you have in mind?"

Tag7.png

Mai: "Did I hear you mention tag? I love tag!"

Tag8.png

Lars: "............................."

Tag9.png

Mai: "Um......little boy? Can you hear me?"

Tag10.png

Braith: "I think you broke Lars!"

Tag11.png

Mai: "Um....I think we better call a docto........"

Ysolda: "He'll be fine, Mai. Maybe we better let the kids play by themselves for now...."

Tag12.png

Man, I love your stories. So guhd