Funny enough, cleaning smurf removed them from all Npcs - but not the guards (also not the male ones).

I am indeed using Legionettes which adds some females to the leveled list of the imperial soldiers, apparently that is the same list that guards in imperial towns use, but the problem also persists in stormcloak controlled towns.

Request:

I posted this in the main SOS thread also, but it's really for this part of mod i'm interested in it.

Would it be possible to create some clothing that goes over the schlong? Like something sock-like. It's cold in Skyrim, but sometimes you just wanna see what's going on with your schlong anyway. Provided you have armor that reveals it in the first case.

UPDATE New version 0.8 with basic beast support

I've packed the argonian and khajiit male textures, unedited. It's far from perfect, but it looks better than using the human textures.

Added also a configuration section:

All females schlonged but PC

- Drink a non-female schlong potion, like the muscular one

Not all females schlonged, just the PC or the ones I want

- Set the % setting to zero for the SOS UNP schlong in the MCM SOS menus

- Drink a UNP schlong potion or give it to a NPC

Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

Thanks, B3l.  I got this to work through Mod Organizer.  (Sorta.)  Basically, I was being dense-headed and thinking I had to do everything through MO.  Instead, I just placed the Schlong addon and the SOS master in my main Skyrim data folder, loaded the CK, edited it, then copied over the .esp in MO's folder structure.

It's to be expected, but now I face the problem of either A), schlongified females also use a strapon (double penetration time, I guess) or B), non-schlongified females dry-hump as if they were men.  Until SexLab can identify different schlongs and equip a strapon in some cases and not others, I'll deal with one of those issues for the delightful surprise of finding out what's under Ysolda's skirt.

cheers.

I've packed the argonian and khajiit male textures, unedited. It's far from perfect, but it looks better than using the human textures.

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

Thanks, B3l.  I got this to work through Mod Organizer.  (Sorta.)  Basically, I was being dense-headed and thinking I had to do everything through MO.  Instead, I just placed the Schlong addon and the SOS master in my main Skyrim data folder, loaded the CK, edited it, then copied over the .esp in MO's folder structure.

It's to be expected, but now I face the problem of either A), schlongified females also use a strapon (double penetration time, I guess) or B), non-schlongified females dry-hump as if they were men.  Until SexLab can identify different schlongs and equip a strapon in some cases and not others, I'll deal with one of those issues for the delightful surprise of finding out what's under Ysolda's skirt.

cheers.

tried this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26431-sexlab-gender-change-v10/

cheers.

tried this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26431-sexlab-gender-change-v10/

Ah, very interesting.  I'll probably drop this in and use it once I start seeing more regular non-expendable futas in the game.  It won't help with random bandits, unfortunately, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

thanks, and cheers.

EDIT: Actually, is this process something that could be added through the schlongification process?  For instance, could something be included in the UNP for females that causes them to swap gender when they receive UNP or horse equipment?

first time i am using male with sos to test xml, why it is so b3lisario ? I got what it is need in general.

No idea. What penis mesh are you using?

In SOS folder i have subfolders

VectorPlexus Regular

VectorPlexus Muscular

Smurf Average

B3lisario UNP

the skeleton from skel source - SOS Basic 2-41169-2

Hi I have tiny problem my schlongs work fine on vanila races, but I cannot get it to work on Temptress race( I am using 7b bombshell). Is there some guide to using it on custom race? 

Edit:

Menaged to work around problem by first creating vanila char and then changing race thru console. Will see if it will work with all sexlab addons :D

Nope, everyone in Skyrim could have a schlong if you want. Well, besides the kids anyway.

Then why does it cause the perma undy bug me >.<

I am lost I have checked in TES5Edit for conflicts on revealing armors and there are none, it seems the script just stops for whatever reason.

Read what B3lisario posted, he mentions on the download page things that are known to cause the perma undies.

What other mods are you using? What race are you playing as? Can you show a load order list?

I seem to have an issue I can't figure what I am doing wrong if anything, When using this Addon the schlongification process stops working on all males save the PC, I get the perma underwear bug, it works on the females just the male npcs are not getting the male schlongs. Is this a female or male only thing?

Let's see. Your game works fine (males have schlong) until you install SOS UNP. Then, when you reload, all males have underwear. Is that the problem?

Is it possible to use this mod + equippable schlong for female ? In fact i think it could be usefull if i want to schlong my pc when i want AND choose the size of schlong for my follower.

EDIT: Still testing but right now this combo works for me :  [SOS Equipable Schlong + SOS Schlong Controller + SOS Racemenu plugin + SOS schlong for females]

What does that means:

- I can equip a Schlong for my PC when i want just by equip/unequip the item.

- I can shape the Schlong of my PC with way more option than potion using racemenu plugin

- I can have follower with very BIG schlong (impossible before) using unp plugin

- full control of erection with controller plugin

What i lose in the process :

- Equippable Schlong allow you to show the schlong wearing any armor without the need of editing with CK, for some reasons it don't works anymore. Now when equipping the schlong item it remove the armor.

Tested with sexlab, works too without CTD (at least for now).

Still need to test : make all female npcs without a schlong, it seems the % option in MCM still blocked at 10%, don't accept 0%. (don't save it)

I have a quick question. I know the SOS uses slot 52 on the equip list. I opened up the CK and check on female armors, none of them use slot 52. When then when I do put on a piece of armor, the shlong disappears? What if I'm using revealing vanilla clothes and armor, how do I make it so the shlong doesn't disappear?

I have a quick question. I know the SOS uses slot 52 on the equip list. I opened up the CK and check on female armors, none of them use slot 52. When then when I do put on a piece of armor, the shlong disappears? What if I'm using revealing vanilla clothes and armor, how do I make it so the shlong doesn't disappear?

Quote from b3lisario on this(check the 2nd page of the thread):

"Making clothes not hide your penis

I didn't found an easy solution for that. In the SOS mod there were spells at some point to mark the armors as revealing or concealing, but I think they are disabled.

You can use Creation Kit to mark the armors as revealing so SOS scripts won't hide the penis. Load your armor mod and the SOS esm file in CK and add to the armor the "SOS_Revealing" keyword. What I don't like doing this way is the armor mod will need SOS as a master (backup your esp files)

Another option is not to use some body slots in your clothes. Don't use 32 (body) nor 52 (pelvis). For example the Aradia Lace dress shown in the screenshots. Maybe there are more conflictive slots near the pelvis area. Again you need the CK and maybe Nifskope to change the body slots."