Hi there..

This that I am posting is what I feel about this Mod and this thread, remember that in any way this mod and what it does or might do haves to be with the people that I am posting.

I understand this was made to work and it works for most people but one thing is that it made to work and another thing is that might work with all of us, also I think this would depend a lot on the loading order you place the Mods plugins and the mods you have installed, in any case this community made a forum to support this creations and also to give the option to the users or forum members to come here and post in the respective mods threads the problems that might rise with the game and mods installed.

...this is what I have done , mostly because I have used sex addicts and sexis and now I use Sexlab and all of does so far none gave me problems of what so ever, I never used Mod manager or nexus NMM , always preferred to install stuff manually, do not ask why but I feel more confident  in what I install that way...

...Yesterday I came here about a problem that raised with the install of this mod , I wanted it so installed it and it didn't worked no pronlems at all but the so called shlongs didn't show up in game and instead I had some weird brown underwear dress on, I have tried out every solution available on the troubleshooting section of this mod and nothing worked so, mi last solution was coming here and ask for help to solve the problem thinking that like in previous situations in other mods and cause watching this thread I thought I would be helped or at least some one would try to give me a hand and aid me to fix this awesome mod and make it work 

Instead of that I posted the problem and waited but no one even bored to help me in any way, in other words I was fully ignored like I didn't deserved any attention on mi problem at all...I would understand the situation if other users or forum members after mi post didn't got any help  has me but that was  not that fact and the situation, si8mply no one or none of the mod creation team just cared to simply ask anything to me and try to solve the problem...

..Now, regarding this Mod you must understand that it is not easy for us to install and have no questions, at least for me, and regarding this I failed to install it correctly and asked for help here thinking that I would be helped in the same way has other are in this thread.

What a full was I!

Just posted this , cause its what I feel and most of all to alert you creators  that making a Mod like this have to come with at least some tech support or in just some time this Mod will be dead and gone due to the lack of respect like you showed to me in here...

My sincere apologizes for any thing from my part but I think you just need to cool down and rethink this attitude.

TY all

Best regards 

Hi there..

This that I am posting is what I feel about this Mod and this thread, remember that in any way this mod and what it does or might do haves to be with the people that I am posting.

I understand this was made to work and it works for most people but one thing is that it made to work and another thing is that might work with all of us, also I think this would depend a lot on the loading order you place the Mods plugins and the mods you have installed, in any case this community made a forum to support this creations and also to give the option to the users or forum members to come here and post in the respective mods threads the problems that might rise with the game and mods installed.

...this is what I have done , mostly because I have used sex addicts and sexis and now I use Sexlab and all of does so far none gave me problems of what so ever, I never used Mod manager or nexus NMM , always preferred to install stuff manually, do not ask why but I feel more confident  in what I install that way...

...Yesterday I came here about a problem that raised with the install of this mod , I wanted it so installed it and it didn't worked no pronlems at all but the so called shlongs didn't show up in game and instead I had some weird brown underwear dress on, I have tried out every solution available on the troubleshooting section of this mod and nothing worked so, mi last solution was coming here and ask for help to solve the problem thinking that like in previous situations in other mods and cause watching this thread I thought I would be helped or at least some one would try to give me a hand and aid me to fix this awesome mod and make it work 

Instead of that I posted the problem and waited but no one even bored to help me in any way, in other words I was fully ignored like I didn't deserved any attention on mi problem at all...I would understand the situation if other users or forum members after mi post didn't got any help  has me but that was  not that fact and the situation, si8mply no one or none of the mod creation team just cared to simply ask anything to me and try to solve the problem...

..Now, regarding this Mod you must understand that it is not easy for us to install and have no questions, at least for me, and regarding this I failed to install it correctly and asked for help here thinking that I would be helped in the same way has other are in this thread.

What a full was I!

Just posted this , cause its what I feel and most of all to alert you creators  that making a Mod like this have to come with at least some tech support or in just some time this Mod will be dead and gone due to the lack of respect like you showed to me in here...

My sincere apologizes for any thing from my part but I think you just need to cool down and rethink this attitude.

TY all

Best regards 

First of all, did you look at the troubleshooting section in the OP?

TROUBLESHOOTING

First step in troubleshooting any issue (pertaining Actor issues like, hole in hip, undies wont come off, etc), is to go to the MCM and enable the Debug Spells. 2 spells will be added to the PC Spell Book, that will retrieve several informations regarding Actor/SOS. One is set as self (for the player), the other is targeted (for NPCs). So before reporting any problem ALWAYS use the appropriate spell on the Actor having the issue. A message box will be displayed, with the following data:

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Please report us exactly what is the problem along with the values for these attributes (screenshot is fine too)! Failing to do so, will only make it harder for us (and consequently for you) to determine what is the problem.

Popular Troubles

CTDs: This is known to happen if you have another mod that requires it's own custom skeleton, if that is the case in your situation, please try one of the compatibility skeletons provided by krazyguy126. Another possible reason might be that you forgot to copy some files during a manual installation.

Schlong size does not change: Please verify that you are running the latest version of SKSE and launched Skyrim via the SKSE launcher.

The underwear does not come off: This can happen if you have no SOS addon esp installed or enabled, please install at least one schlong addon, and make sure they are loaded after the main esp. It also happens on custom races for which you do not have a compatible SOS addon installed. In that case you can force a schlong upon the affected character by giving them (or consuming if the PC is affected) a schlong shape transformation potion.

Schlong does not work during Sexlab animations: Make sure you have the "Nudesuit" option inactive in the Sexlab MCM settings

I'm going to hazard a guess and say "No", since you did not provide the information in the first line:

First step in troubleshooting any issue (pertaining Actor issues like, hole in hip, undies wont come off, etc), is to go to the MCM and enable the Debug Spells. 2 spells will be added to the PC Spell Book, that will retrieve several informations regarding Actor/SOS. One is set as self (for the player), the other is targeted (for NPCs). So before reporting any problem ALWAYS use the appropriate spell on the Actor having the issue. A message box will be displayed, with the following data:

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Please report us exactly what is the problem along with the values for these attributes (screenshot is fine too)! Failing to do so, will only make it harder for us (and consequently for you) to determine what is the problem.

Also, it's a good idea to provide a load order when having issues, someone may spot something missing or out of order that can cause problems.  Sometimes the papyrus log can be helpful as well.  So perhaps instead of getting in a snit about nobody helping, try helping us help you by providing the info needed to help.

PS - I've installed this using NMM and have NEVER had an issue with it.  Never seen any of the "underwear" or "hole" issues, every male that got naked was intact, NPC or PC.  Double-click in NMM, set four options, hit OK, install done.  Simple.

Hi there..

What a full was I!

TY all

Best regards 

TROUBLESHOOTING

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Popular Troubles

CTDs: This is known to happen if you have another mod that requires it's own custom skeleton, if that is the case in your situation, please try one of the compatibility skeletons provided by krazyguy126. Another possible reason might be that you forgot to copy some files during a manual installation.

Schlong size does not change: Please verify that you are running the latest version of SKSE and launched Skyrim via the SKSE launcher.

The underwear does not come off: This can happen if you have no SOS addon esp installed or enabled, please install at least one schlong addon, and make sure they are loaded after the main esp. It also happens on custom races for which you do not have a compatible SOS addon installed. In that case you can force a schlong upon the affected character by giving them (or consuming if the PC is affected) a schlong shape transformation potion.

Schlong does not work during Sexlab animations: Make sure you have the "Nudesuit" option inactive in the Sexlab MCM settings

I'm going to hazard a guess and say "No", since you did not provide the information in the first line:

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Also, it's a good idea to provide a load order when having issues, someone may spot something missing or out of order that can cause problems.  Sometimes the papyrus log can be helpful as well.  So perhaps instead of getting in a snit about nobody helping, try helping us help you by providing the info needed to help.

PS - I've installed this using NMM and have NEVER had an issue with it.  Never seen any of the "underwear" or "hole" issues, every male that got naked was intact, NPC or PC.  Double-click in NMM, set four options, hit OK, install done.  Simple.

Sorry about this but you sound for the words a bit arrogant and maybe guessing to  much or you didn't  even read my post, or the part that states ;

I have tried out every solution available on the troubleshooting section of this mod and nothing worked

Also I did not post any debug image or text cause there are a few more people with the same problem...

Anyway , also it doesn't matter anymore I guess, I have uninstalled the mod already !

TY best regards.

Hi there..

What a full was I!

TY all

Best regards 

TROUBLESHOOTING

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Popular Troubles

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Sorry about this but you sound for the words a bit arrogant and maybe guessing to  much or you didn't  even read my post, or the part that states ;

I have tried out every solution available on the troubleshooting section of this mod and nothing worked

Also I did not post any debug image or text cause there are a few more people with the same problem...

Anyway , also it doesn't matter anymore I guess, I have uninstalled the mod already !

TY best regards.

Just because several people have the same issue as you, doesn't mean they have the same CAUSE of the problem.  Again, Post a load order, post the requested SOS debug info, and papyrus log can be useful as well.  Until you help us help you, you are just wasting your time and ours.  Since you apparently don't want help, I say "Good Day".

Hi there..

What a full was I!

TY all

Best regards 

TROUBLESHOOTING

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Popular Troubles

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

TY best regards.

Have you tried whining about it and then snapping at a person who tried to help you?

Hi there..

What a full was I!

TY all

Best regards 

TROUBLESHOOTING

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Popular Troubles

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

TY best regards.

Have you tried whining about it and then snapping at a person who tried to help you?

This is exactly what I am stating here...Nobody tried to help me at all !

Hi there..

What a full was I!

TY all

Best regards 

TROUBLESHOOTING

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

Popular Troubles

CTDs: This is known to happen if you have another mod that requires it's own custom skeleton, if that is the case in your situation, please try one of the compatibility skeletons provided by krazyguy126. Another possible reason might be that you forgot to copy some files during a manual installation.

• Actor
  • Race ID
  • Actor Magic Effect
  • PC Setup Spell
  • Erection
  • Faction
  • Faction Rank
  • Schlongified
  • Schlongified Rank

TY best regards.

Just because several people have the same issue as you, doesn't mean they have the same CAUSE of the problem.  Again, Post a load order, post the requested SOS debug info, and papyrus log can be useful as well.  Until you help us help you, you are just wasting your time and ours.  Since you apparently don't want help, I say "Good Day".

But this is getting far enough for me as it is right now !

I am not going to mess with mi game again just cause all of a sudden you decided to finally help , but  , this after I posted some stuff about the all situation ..

Maybe one day when this mod haves finally a stable version and at least works for me with the features it announces  II can install it , but then again I hope this Mod still is around for the glory of its or his creator cause he haves a supporting team here that not even care about most people that haves issues with it,

if you watch carefully just after  mi reply to you in the previous post a user posted the same exact problem and as I stayed in blank without a helping reply at least from you that preferred to reply again arrogantly to mi post then help the guy... 

This is all

​TY and have a nice day, and allow me a small positive critic  on your attitude , you should reflect like a human being and think about that way you choose to reply people.

As for the rest of the forum members, I am sorry about all this but I was never man of half words!

TY best regards 

Hey guys, I'm able to load Schlongs Light into my Tes Mod Manager for Skyrim alright, but when I undress my character, instead of a dick, I get a weird black and brown version of the vanillia underwear! Can anyone help...? ><

It looks like you didn't install the SOS body meshes. Check the Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1.nif and _0.nif files.

I think i found a bug, every time i change the shape and the lenght of the shlong, it don't want to show up anymore, only the underwear.

What methods do you use for changing shape and length? Potions? Racemenu?

So iv been trying effortlessly to install this addon but can not do so and im not sure why. Hoping u guys can help here are the below images to maybe help and show my issue. thankyou.

attachicon.gif2014-01-31_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-31_00002.jpg

Mmm there is no setup spell. That spell is removed and given to the PC each time the game is reloaded. Try to save and load again. Maybe you can get it with console:

help "sos setup spell" (with quotes) to get <the_spell_id>

player.addspell <the_spell_id>

But there is more, I think even without the setup spell you shouldn't get a hole, so I guess there is more stuff broken. So please also test this:

run skyrim, don't load any save, instead type in console: coc qasmoke

wait a few seconds and undress your char. Is the schlong in place?

I have bug: All schlongs are curved like 70° in right or left. What to do?

I also have the same problem.

2014_01_31_00001.jpg

I tried to check with two compatible skeletons

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800

I guess skeleton issue. Revert to SOS original skeleton and see how it goes

People having issues with underwear or bending keys or schlong sizes, use the debug spell on the disgraced character and post papyrus log and load order.

Issues during sexlab animations, revert to the original SOS skeletons. If the issue persists http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

I am not going to mess with mi game again just cause all of a sudden you decided to finally help , but  , this after I posted some stuff about the all situation ..

Maybe one day when this mod haves finally a stable version and at least works for me with the features it announces  II can install it , but then again I hope this Mod still is around for the glory of its or his creator cause he haves a supporting team here that not even care about most people that haves issues with it,

if you watch carefully just after  mi reply to you in the previous post a user posted the same exact problem and as I stayed in blank without a helping reply at least from you that preferred to reply again arrogantly to mi post then help the guy... 

This is all

​TY and have a nice day, and allow me a small positive critic  on your attitude , you should reflect like a human being and think about that way you choose to reply people.

As for the rest of the forum members, I am sorry about all this but I was never man of half words!

TY best regards 

I am not sure where the arrogant part of reply is.  Where I assumed you had not read the troubleshooting part of the OP where is said to provide specific info for help, AND you didn't?  Go back to your posts.  Where is the requested info?  Not there?  Then the assumption that you had not read the troubleshooting section is a valid one.  Was I arrogant when I suggested not getting a snit for not receiving help immediately for your issue when you provided NO REQUESTED INFORMATION for your issue?  You know what, too flippin' bad.  As far as arrogance goes, that pissy-ass rant you posted after posting 2 requests for help without providing any normally requested info (the requested SOS debug, load orders, papyrus logs) is the height of arrogance.  Yes, as you so elegantly put it "What a full..."  (By the way, the word is "fool").  As for why "...all of a sudden you decided to finally help...", it just so happened that I did not see your previous (useless) requests (whines) for help until after you posted your little rant (whine fest).  Some people have real lives outside of LL, and can't always be available at your whims.  Live with it. 

Maybe one day when this mod haves finally a stable version and at least works for me with the features it announces"

Actually it's very stable and easily installs, even doing it manually IF YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.  But as far as "stable", are you new too modding?  Not even the vanilla Skyrim and DLCs are stable.  So if expect stability from a mod, you are going to be REALLY disappointed.

you should reflect like a human being and think about that way you choose to reply people.

I asked you to provide the requested info to allow us to help, you steadfastly refused.  Your problem, not mine.  Good luck getting help, but it won't be from me.  Welcome to the IC.

==========================================

B3lisario:  I apologize for the drama in your thread.  SOS is a damn-fine mod.  Many thanks to you and VP and all the others that had a hand working on this. 

Hey guys, I'm able to load Schlongs Light into my Tes Mod Manager for Skyrim alright, but when I undress my character, instead of a dick, I get a weird black and brown version of the vanillia underwear! Can anyone help...? ><

It looks like you didn't install the SOS body meshes. Check the Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1.nif and _0.nif files.

I think i found a bug, every time i change the shape and the lenght of the shlong, it don't want to show up anymore, only the underwear.

What methods do you use for changing shape and length? Potions? Racemenu?

So iv been trying effortlessly to install this addon but can not do so and im not sure why. Hoping u guys can help here are the below images to maybe help and show my issue. thankyou.

attachicon.gif2014-01-31_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-31_00002.jpg

Mmm there is no setup spell. That spell is removed and given to the PC each time the game is reloaded. Try to save and load again. Maybe you can get it with console:

help "sos setup spell" (with quotes) to get <the_spell_id>

player.addspell <the_spell_id>

But there is more, I think even without the setup spell you shouldn't get a hole, so I guess there is more stuff broken. So please also test this:

run skyrim, don't load any save, instead type in console: coc qasmoke

wait a few seconds and undress your char. Is the schlong in place?

I have bug: All schlongs are curved like 70° in right or left. What to do?

I also have the same problem.

2014_01_31_00001.jpg

I tried to check with two compatible skeletons

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800

I guess skeleton issue. Revert to SOS original skeleton and see how it goes

People having issues with underwear or bending keys or schlong sizes, use the debug spell on the disgraced character and post papyrus log and load order.

Issues during sexlab animations, revert to the original SOS skeletons. If the issue persists http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

times a silly question which is the original SOS skeleton? this? see image

the problem is that is also in the unp schlongs for females

post-162688-0-91528200-1391183440_thumb.png

post-162688-0-87298500-1391183473_thumb.jpg

This is all

TY best regards 

I am not sure where the arrogant part of reply is.  Where I assumed you had not read the troubleshooting part of the OP where is said to provide specific info for help, AND you didn't?  Go back to your posts.  Where is the requested info?  Not there?  Then the assumption that you had not read the troubleshooting section is a valid one.  Was I arrogant when I suggested not getting a snit for not receiving help immediately for your issue when you provided NO REQUESTED INFORMATION for your issue?  You know what, too flippin' bad.  As far as arrogance goes, that pissy-ass rant you posted after posting 2 requests for help without providing any normally requested info (the requested SOS debug, load orders, papyrus logs) is the height of arrogance.  Yes, as you so elegantly put it "What a full..."  (By the way, the word is "fool").  As for why "...all of a sudden you decided to finally help...", it just so happened that I did not see your previous (useless) requests (whines) for help until after you posted your little rant (whine fest).  Some people have real lives outside of LL, and can't always be available at your whims.  Live with it. 

Maybe one day when this mod haves finally a stable version and at least works for me with the features it announces"

Actually it's very stable and easily installs, even doing it manually IF YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.  But as far as "stable", are you new too modding?  Not even the vanilla Skyrim and DLCs are stable.  So if expect stability from a mod, you are going to be REALLY disappointed.

you should reflect like a human being and think about that way you choose to reply people.

I asked you to provide the requested info to allow us to help, you steadfastly refused.  Your problem, not mine.  Good luck getting help, but it won't be from me.  Welcome to the IC.

==========================================

B3lisario:  I apologize for the drama in your thread.  SOS is a damn-fine mod.  Many thanks to you and VP and all the others that had a hand working on this. 

I have buried  mi tomahawk, but I think you are not only being arrogant also a egocentric, but that is the image you gave me and mi opinion ! 

As for not helping me..LMAO...Do you realize you never did or tried !???

Another thing now  and not concerning you!

For who might interest I am installing the Skyrim Game again and   and all the required Mods and NMM from nexus also to try out the way you guys say it  is better  to install this Mod and all its respective parts and tweaks.

Also downloaded the skins you say are better and  respective compatible skeletons.

I will report after installing all this a stat mi findings..

TY and best regards

male skeletons:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

female skeletons:

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

Try these ones, they are for male and female http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/

SOSskeleton.nif if a dummy file SOS needs, it's not a real skeleton.

BTW this is the cutest bug I've seen so far lol

male skeletons:

female skeletons:

Try these ones, they are for male and female http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/

I installed SOS Basic 5. 
I extracted only the male skeleton.nif in \Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets
This has solved the problem for male (PC/NPC)  ;)

seems to be a issue with "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" and the last version of SOS.
did not happen with version 2.03.015 and XP32

thanks!

b3lisaro, sorry if this question has been asked elsewhere, but exactly what keywords have to be added to armors so you don't get erections poking through? I'm running Immersive Armors 7 and I'd like to create a patch so that doesn't happen.

SOS_Concealing

It should not be necessary. Downloading the armors ATM, going to test them myself

male skeletons:

female skeletons:

I installed SOS Basic 5. 

I extracted only the male skeleton.nif in \Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets

This has solved the problem for male (PC/NPC)  ;)

seems to be a issue with "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" and the last version of SOS.

did not happen with version 2.03.015 and XP32

thanks!

SOS animations didn't change sin 2.03.012. Most likely a XPMS issue

I changed the shape and lenght in mcm menu.

load order:

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
Dawnguard.esm Active
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
HearthFires.esm Active
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
Dragonborn.esm Active
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
Falskaar.esm Active
Wyrmstooth.esp Active
ApachiiHair.esm Active
ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active
ApachiiHairMales.esm Active
actorEvents.esm Active
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm Active
hdtHighHeel.esm Active
moonpath.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 1 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
OBlHairFinal.esm Active
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Active
SexLab.esm Active
SexLabAroused.esm Active
SPIKE.esm Active
TERAArmors.esm Active
ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active
brawlbug-plugin.esp Active
Note: Obsolete. Update to latest version, Brawl Bugs CE.
Brawl Bugs CE.esp Active
Chesko_Frostfall.esp Active
Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active
SplashofRain.esp Active
AOS.esp Active
Note: See also AOS compatibility patches page on Nexus.
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp Active
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp Active
PM_DwemerMusic_DBUpdate_v1.0.esp Active
PM_DragonbornMusic_v1.1.esp Active
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp Active
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp Active
TradeBarter.esp Active
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp Active
BeeingFemale.esp Active
Dead Body Collision.esp Active
Immersive Battles.esp Active
Immersive Brigands.esp Active
Immersive Dawnguard.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
Immersive Dragonborn.esp Active
Immersive Factions.esp Active
Immersive Mercenaries.esp Active
Immersive Patrols.esp Active
Immersive Travelers.esp Active
Immersive Werewolves.esp Active
LoversComfort.esp Active
LPSleep.esp Active
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp Active
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp Active
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp Active
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp Active
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp Active
SexLab STDs.esp Active
SexLabSquirt.esp Active
SexLabDefeat.esp Active
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp Active
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp Active
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active
TouringCarriages.esp Active
WetandCold.esp Active
WetandCold - Ashes.esp Active
Footprints.esp Active
Footprints - Ash.esp Active
RaceMenu.esp Active
RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
SkyUI.esp Active
iHUD.esp Active
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp MERGED
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp Active
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp Active
Black Lotus.esp Active
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp Active
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp Active
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp Active
1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
Immersive Weapons.esp Active
Ivy Valentine Armor.esp Active
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp Active
miko.esp Active
Neo's Mandu Armours.esp Active
Northgirl.esp Active
Osare GothicLolita.esp Active
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp Active
Note: Be sure you have the correct body mod for the esp. DIMONIZED UNP or CBBE.
Strap.esp Active
TERAArmors.esp Active
Requires: DIMONIZED UNP
TERAArmors - Leveled Lists.esp Active
TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp Active
DeadlyDragons.esp Active
Heimfeigr.esp Active
Inconsequential NPCs.esp Active
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp Active
moonpath_questdata.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 1 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
MzarkWonders.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 23 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
OBIS.esp Active
OBISDB.esp Active
Bandit Patrols.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 32 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
quest_pitfighter.esp Active
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp Active
Qasmoke.esp Active
the cathedral.esp Active
Book Covers Skyrim.esp Active
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp Active
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp Active
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp Active
Civil War Overhaul.esp Active
Differently Ebony.esp Active
FalskaarDawnguard.esp Active
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO-SHORT.esp Active
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp Active
Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
Headtracking.esp Active
ImmersiveFP.esp Active
NpcHavokHit.esp Active
Rebirth Monster.esp Active
Riften Bigger Trees.esp Active
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Active
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp Active
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp Active
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp Active
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp MERGED
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp MERGED
SexLab Submit.esp Active
SkyFalls Plus SkyMills - All DLC and Falskaar.esp Active
Skyrim bigger trees.esp Active
Incompatible with: Riften Bigger Trees.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp Active
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp Active
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
Requires: 0 Dragonborn-Dawnguard_Compatibility Patch \ Dawnguard + Dragonborn.
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp Active
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp Active
zzEstrus.esp Active
EstrusChaurus.esp Active
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp Active
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp Active
Better distant LOD waterfalls V3.esp Active
Unique Grasses.esp Active
SkyrimSewers.esp Active
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp Active
ELFX - Moonpath.esp Active
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp Active
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active
AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp Active
AOS_CTD_Fix.esp Active
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp Active
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp Active
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp Active
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp Active
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp Active
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp Active
ELFXEnhancer.esp Active
PrivateNeeds.esp Active
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp Active
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp Active
Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp Active
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp MERGED
FNISspells.esp Active
DeadlyCombat.esp Active
DeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.esp Active
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp Active
Note: Use only one Dual Wield Parrying*.esp.
SwimmingEnemies.esp Active
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp Active
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp Active
DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp Active
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp Active
numenume Hair.esp Active
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp Active
3DNPC.esp Active
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Active
Requires: RND_Water-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp Active
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp Active
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp Active
RND_USKP-Patch.esp Active
FalskaarRNDHotfix.esp Active
SexLab RND.esp Active
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp Active
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp Active
Inigo.esp Active
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Active
Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
ApachiiHairStyles.esp Active
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp Active
HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp Active
NonEssentialChildren.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
zzz_Jenassa_MAKEOVER_by83Willow.esp Active
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
CharGen Morphs.esp Active
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp Active
Extra Scars.esp Active
BloodyFacials.esp Active
WATER.esp Active
WATER Plants.esp Active
WATER DG.esp Active
WATER DB Waves.esp Active
WATER Falskaar.esp Active
Equipping Overhaul.esp Active
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp Active
RND_AnimalLoot.esp Active
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp Active
Bashed Patch.esp Active

male skeletons:

female skeletons:

had thanks for that but I've tried and I've already been installed only the problem persists. have now switched to sexlab 1.35 where this is not a problem no matter what skeleton. you can not offer no papyrus since I have no knowledge of it and I'm just pissed anyway just because of that. :@ thank you yet again.

Question:

Previously I used to be able to adjust the position of the schlong during Sexlab scenes (if i drank the erection potion) now the schlong remains rigid in one place (hehe puns) during sex no matter what. Do you know what might be causing this? is it an effect from the sexlab updates?

I even remember that during sex the penis would wiggle around but now it just doesn't

I cant get this stud to remove his undies.  Not sure if its a problem with this or another mod somehow stopping him from getting schlongified.  ive not noticed this problem with any other npcs.

post-208623-0-57261600-1391233063_thumb.jpg

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=0
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1